Horrorcow Dr. Kathy Rumer, DO / "The Butcher of Ardmore" / Rumer Gender Surgery / Rumer Cosmetic Surgery / Delaware Valley Aesthetics, PLLC - Sex-reassignment surgeon notorious for botched surgeries, constantly suing and being sued

_giantmeteor2024_

kiwifarms.net
Also if the surgery goes wrong you didn't identify hard enough as a woman. Your dick wasn't feminine enough for the surgeon to mold a pussy. It's true! Trust me!
I'm surprised they don't do anything along the lines of creating skin flaps for this kind of surgery-- when they use "expanders" under the skin temporarily to grow skin flaps to create the result they want? I think this is something some surgeons do for facial reconstructive surgery if there isn't enough skin available on the person's face to begin with.
Perhaps that's because it would be too awkward to create between someone's legs. Still, I imagine some people would be willing to endure the pain and discomfort of a skin flap in the crotch to get the dream pussy or penis they want.

Seriously, though, any kind of surgery involving the crotch/urinary tract/asshole/gastrointestinal tract is going to cause problems for even the healthiest people. Hell, people even have horrible reactions to getting Brazilian waxes. Even the hair follicles down there are super sensitive. It's hilarious how troons seem baffled at how long it takes them to heal. Women who've had children will tell you that genitalia takes months to heal completely after childbirth, and childbirth is a natural process. Hell, I had a 104F fever a few days after giving birth. My mother had sepsis after her firstborn child. Tons of women have experience with fistulas and other horrors. If your urethra or asshole are seriously injured, there's more of a likelihood you will get sepsis or have your kidneys fail. Getting an injury of any sort in your pants is going to take a long time to heal, and will likely involve a lot of problems. This is why so many doctors tell women to avoid having sex 6+ weeks after childbirth- infection is more likely if you mess with healing tissue.

I also wonder if there will be that many troon surgeons in the future-- most doctors, in my experience, don't want to have patients non-stop badmouthing them, stalking them, or suing them-- and the expectations of so many of these troons seem way beyond what is humanly possible. If anything, only the most failed surgeons or biggest psychopaths would want to get involved in sex change surgeries. Think of it-- if you're a talented surgeon, particularly in regards to plastic surgery, why operate on mental patients or perverts on medicaid? Why not just stick to rich trophy wives and wealthy men who want face lifts and liposuction and can pay in cash up front?

I'm not shocked the military is "offering" this as a surgical procedure, since they've been big on experimental surgeries for a while. Years back, from what I've been told, they offered breast implant surgeries to women. Reason being, their surgeons-in-trianing needed "practice" for surgeries, and elective cosmetic surgery was one way they could get practice outside of combat situations. I imagine embracing troonism will also give the military an excuse to feed steroids to female soldiers (and possibly male soldiers eventually) without any criticism.

Ninon42

kiwifarms.net
I know someone who cured their mild schizophrenia because they fixed their insane high copper and low zinc and single digit vitamin D numbers.
I thought schizo shit was hereditary, interesting.
Dr. Abram Hoffer did a lot of research into vitamin deficiencies and schizophrenia alongside the psychedelic Dr. Humphry Osmond. There have been follow-up largescale studies and this is a pretty good review of the literature but nothing has shown any firm links between vitamin deficiencies and schizophrenia. Part of that is the rather nebulous definition of schizophrenia, which comes in many flavors of fucking nuts. His research was quite popular with scientologists who hate psychiatrists and psychiatric research though. Interestingly, schizophrenia is more common in northern Europe where the risk level is around 10%, but if you have a child with schizophrenic parent their risk only goes up to 13%. Despite all this, inverting a dick to make a rotting stinkditch is not effective mental health treatment anymore than drinking Jilly Juice or ingesting Genesis II Miracle Mineral Solution is.

thx1138

Are you now, or have you ever been?
kiwifarms.net

booklover

kiwifarms.net
Pretty gross that their dead cocks attempt to get hard and then the whole fauxgina swells up as a result. Almost like they shouldn't have gotten this strange cosplay surgery.
At least not from her!

I'll bet she is willing to operate on people who were rejected by other, more competent surgeons because the surgeon recognized that the patient was not a good candidate for surgery; at one time, people had to live as their preferred gender for at least a year, and preferably two, before GR doctors would do anything permanent.

I used to work at a hospital that did bariatric surgery, and THAT doctor rejected patients all the time even if they had been approved by the insurance company, because he just didn't think this was the best thing for them. The most common reason? The psych evaluation.

Hamplanet Fitness

THESE MEN ARE CALLING ME A MERDARURR
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I watched Kitchen Nightmares last night and made a thing

NVN.jpg

_giantmeteor2024_

kiwifarms.net
Every single one of them complainers are filthy fascists. We need to hear the other side as well, so I'll just leave this here

For science.
What's the point of taking off your boobs if you only want people to pay attention to your chest even MORE?

"Everyone's got a favorite nipple"
WHAT? Both of my natural ones are fun to play with, just saying.

Search

for low effort memes
kiwifarms.net
Pardon me, but I don't get all the debate about healthcare and all that...
Low quality castration for low tier trailer trash trannies. Supply meets demand and all that.
The problem is pro-troon laws, policed political correctness and enablers. And as long as these things exist troons will.
At least this problem somewhat solves itself - they are yeeting themselves out of the gene pool. (Just trying to be optimistic)

You disrespect ICD-10, you get trooned.

Enyo

kiwifarms.net
Every single one of them complainers are filthy fascists. We need to hear the other side as well, so I'll just leave this here

For science.
I wonder if natal males are as grossed out at ftms who don't even try to adapt their voice as natal females are of mtfs who are too lazy to as well.

The commie flag in the background is a nice touch, if only she lived in China, where people like her are executed.

wopirish

kiwifarms.net
What's the point of taking off your boobs if you only want people to pay attention to your chest even MORE?

"Everyone's got a favorite nipple"
WHAT? Both of my natural ones are fun to play with, just saying.
Do the FtM's think that guys go around playing with their nipples in public or something?

It is exactly the same of MtF like Yaniv who want to be weird sex pests.

Last edited:

The Ether Is Real

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if natal males are as grossed out at ftms who don't even try to adapt their voice as natal females are of mtfs who are too lazy to as well.

The commie flag in the background is a nice touch, if only she lived in China, where people like her are executed.
Non-passing FtMs will never have the same stigma as non-passing MtFs. Whether it's fair or not, there will always be people that consider MtFs to be weird sex pests. The actual problem is that the people who genuinely have GD probably need mental treatments, and something to fix their vitamins, minerals, and hormones. Instead they are probably being pushed toward surgical intervention by delusional fetishists.

I was in the vicinity of 4 Troons IRL semi-regularly before COVID. One of them was FtM. She was the most well adjusted of them from what I could see. It was just weird that someone who is visibly female has a beard and that weird FTM voice. Two of the MtFs were in their own little group. Every time I saw them around I just felt weird and kinda bad for them. One of them was a fucking giant with a neckbeard, that would wear a dress, and the other one was a short blob. The thing that always stood out about both of them was that they clearly were not taking care of themselves. They were just, always so fucking greasy, and they smelled weird. The third one came out in the middle of the semester, one day he's a socially awkward nervous wreck, the next he's a socially awkward nervous wreck wearing tacky hooped earrings, had nail extensions, and talking about how he's going to name himself after an Elfen Lied character because that show saved his life or some fuckin bullshit. Trooning out didn't seem to solve any of his other issues though, because he disappeared shortly after. I don't know if he joined the 41% though.

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
This is gold. I wonder how much longer until the truth about neovaginas becomes common knowledge. Once it is then it will be harder to accuse people of tRaNsPhObIa for not dating a troon

They purged the fuck out of Jim's Friend from Youtube for daring to show them on a stream, so... They must know that if people realize what the scam is, they'll lose any hints of support.

queue-anon

kiwifarms.net
I always wondered if these surgeons were sociopaths, now it seems I was right

Psychopaths are overrepresented among surgeons (also in politics and finance). And it makes sense to me even putting aside the God complex. You likely have to disassociate from someone's humanity a little before you cut into them, so most normal doctors shy away from that field.

Cash Pope

What's Gum doing?
kiwifarms.net
Psychopaths are overrepresented among surgeons (also in politics and finance). And it makes sense to me even putting aside the God complex. You likely have to disassociate from someone's humanity a little before you cut into them, so most normal doctors shy away from that field.
Narcissists are over represented in surgery too and medicine in general. Thankfully the few surgeons I've known were chill people who genuinely wanted to help patients, which is why they didn't get into sex changes. One of them has some pretty funny stories, like how a patient had a pencil lodged in his bladder. "Only one way it could've ended up there"

Last edited:

Coccxys

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just reading this warning posted on Reddit about fake reviews:

SmartSelect_20210318-131630_Photos.jpg

It mentions "negative press surrounding their patient outcomes and things they've said publicly."

The patient outcomes part is fairly obvious but do we have more info on the things she's said publicly? I assume nothing too spicy because she hasn't been "cancelled" yet, is it just the unprofessional responses to reviews or is there something we're missing?

After writing that out I realised you can fuck up troon surgery all you want without consequences but call one a man in a dress and you're going to be piled on troons, how much of an indictment of the current prevailing culture is that?