Horrorcow Dr. Kathy Rumer, DO / "The Butcher of Ardmore" / Rumer Gender Surgery / Rumer Cosmetic Surgery / Delaware Valley Aesthetics, PLLC - Sex-reassignment surgeon notorious for botched surgeries, constantly suing and being sued

keke

pussy
kiwifarms.net
Non-passing FtMs will never have the same stigma as non-passing MtFs. Whether it's fair or not, there will always be people that consider MtFs to be weird sex pests. The actual problem is that the people who genuinely have GD probably need mental treatments, and something to fix their vitamins, minerals, and hormones. Instead they are probably being pushed toward surgical intervention by delusional fetishists.

They don’t have the same stigma because there is less of them overall, always has been, and they’re less vocal probably because of that. I don’t think they’re as defensive in the real world either. They have less to gain by transitioning than MTFs (sports, clout, stronger than women, mixed sex prisons etc etc), men just ignore them and gay men generally don’t even bother trying to pander to them like retarded lesbians try and do to MTFs. Wouldn’t call it just a stigma, it’s not anyone else’s fault MTFs have the highest rate of sexual assault and kid fiddling, even higher than normal men. TLDR: they’re seen as less threatening because they literally are less threatening.

Agree about the GD thing, I know a girl that had severe dysphoria and she just couldn’t take it anymore so she got her breasts removed and that solved her problem completely. No doctor would recommend that to her, they kept trying to put her on hormones but she hesitated taking them fortunately for her. She still calls herself a woman and dresses like one, it’s just for some reason she really had an issue with her breasts and now they’re gone she can live a normal life. She would have killed her self by now if she took the doctors recommendation and transitioned.

booklover

kiwifarms.net
Psychopaths are overrepresented among surgeons (also in politics and finance). And it makes sense to me even putting aside the God complex. You likely have to disassociate from someone's humanity a little before you cut into them, so most normal doctors shy away from that field.
My experience is that they're either narcissists/sociopaths, or their truly the kindest, gentlest people you could meet, especially the ones who are willing to try experimental therapies.

The doctors who had legitimate practices and then later did outpatient plastic surgery, pain clinics (aka pill mills) or abortions are usually the former, and not able to fool people.

FtoMs usually just look like short men, whereas most MtoFs just plain old look like trannies. I'm sure there are exceptions, of course.

There's not a lot that can be done about bone structure or the deep voice .

Last edited by a moderator:

queue-anon

kiwifarms.net
TLDR: they’re seen as less threatening because they literally are less threatening.

There's always going to be a sense of wolf in sheep's clothing with an MTF that doesn't exist for an FTM.

It isn't fair in the strictest terms since most men are not predators. I think the trying to pass oneself off as a woman is the deciding factor there though. Most people are at the point where they don't give a fuck if a man wears a skirt or some lipstick. It's the attempted deception by someone bigger and stronger than women that raises alarms.

keke

pussy
kiwifarms.net
There's always going to be a sense of wolf in sheep's clothing with an MTF that doesn't exist for an FTM.

It isn't fair in the strictest terms since most men are not predators. I think the trying to pass oneself off as a woman is the deciding factor there though. Most people are at the point where they don't give a fuck if a man wears a skirt or some lipstick. It's the attempted deception by someone bigger and stronger than women that raises alarms.

Agreed. You said it better than I did.

I’ll also add onto that while all men aren’t predators, there is a reason men and women are separated in places like bathrooms and prisons. Those reasons are accepted by every reasonable human in so many different cultures in the world and in many instances were put into legislation by men because of such recognition. It is for those exact same reasons/risks people think MTFs should also be separate, and I can’t argue with that even if I try because there is literally only evidence suggesting they’re more likely to assault women than the average man UNLESS they visit old Dr. Rumer here and get the axe-wound pussy... but it’s something like 98% of them keep their dick.

Stems from a basic refusal by authorities to recognise gender dysphoria isn’t the only reason why troons choose troon. There have always been men who dressed as women for fetish reasons, yet now we have Wikipedia deleting articles where men who did so for fetish reasons and killed/raped females are listed because the rabid cult says it’s bigoted - that makes them look so fucking bad as a community to the average person. Never mind the victims of these people lmao

artilleryfroth

Chief Troonhunter
kiwifarms.net
Well whoever Barbie1518 is, it's pretty obvious they're not a native English speaker. Lots of weird grammatical mistakes in those posts.
The grammar sounds south-east Asian to me. Doesn’t match the picture though, IMO.
I really wonder if there's a correlation between the numbers of children with eating disorders and children with """gender""" """dysphoria""".
I could see it go either way, really:
Either eating disorders are being replaced with troonsgenderisms -or- there is a co-morbidity.

Maybe it would be interesting to check for mutliple disorders like borderline, too.
Someone already made this point but I agree, at least in adolescent female populations. Anorexia and GD in young women are both strongly correlated with feelings of being grossed out by adult male sexual attention - typical onset is at the stage of breast development. There’s also a probable correlation with being a survivor of child sexual abuse. Mastectomy is a horrendous so-called “solution”. Any ethical psychiatrist starts with blood tests to rule out abnormalities, and a full history, including any past and present trauma or risk factors.

Agreed. You said it better than I did.

I’ll also add onto that while all men aren’t predators, there is a reason men and women are separated in places like bathrooms and prisons. Those reasons are accepted by every reasonable human in so many different cultures in the world and in many instances were put into legislation by men because of such recognition. It is for those exact same reasons/risks people think MTFs should also be separate, and I can’t argue with that even if I try because there is literally only evidence suggesting they’re more likely to assault women than the average man UNLESS they visit old Dr. Rumer here and get the axe-wound pussy... but it’s something like 98% of them keep their dick.

Stems from a basic refusal by authorities to recognise gender dysphoria isn’t the only reason why troons choose troon. There have always been men who dressed as women for fetish reasons, yet now we have Wikipedia deleting articles where men who did so for fetish reasons and killed/raped females are listed because the rabid cult says it’s bigoted - that makes them look so fucking bad as a community to the average person. Never mind the victims of these people lmao
If a MTF has GD why would they even want to mention their penis let alone assault someone with it? Call me a libtard or whatever gay insult you want to use, however, I don't think troons being in a bathroom causes rape. Rape causes rape lol. Any legit MTF knows the wolf in sheep's clothing phenomenon mentioned above, so flying under the radar is their #1 priority. Having separate bathrooms for troons isn't a bad idea tho, for both their comfort, and for the comfort of people around them. I can only imagine how a FTM would feel by going into a bathroom full of cis men, when correctional rape is a thing used against both FTMs and lesbians.

However, I do think recognizing alternative reasons for trooning out is important, cause I cannot tell you how many times I've met women that claim to be nonbinary simply because they're too shallow to realize that being a women doesn't automatically mean you have to be "ULTRA FEM." This applies to MTFs as well. Not sure how to drill it into their thick skulls any further; but stereotyping women as insanely feminine doesn't just make YOU look retarded and ignorant, but your cause as well. Honestly, it's horrific to me that trans people go into transitioning without fully understanding if there's other underlying problems other than GD, simply because it's shot down because '''it's transphobic.''' Being informed should be anyone's #1 priority, even if it goes against your ideologies.

Slapping the word transphobic on information you simply don't agree with is insanely harmful, especially to the 'community' itself. It's a massive fucking echo-chamber where no-one wants to admit any dissatisfaction with being trans, how surgery will not solve all your problems, if their fellow troons don't pass, hell, if they think calling someone pickle/pickleself is retarded; all in the name of not being transphobic. Circling back to Rumer, the denial that these totally legit doctors preform shitty surgeries isn't anything new; the faux-positivity, victim blaming and even silencing will hurt more trans people, honestly, I think these people don't even realize that. They're really shooting themselves in the foot here.

Syntaxion12

100% based & redpilled
kiwifarms.net
Any legit MTF knows the wolf in sheep's clothing phenomenon mentioned above, so flying under the radar is their #1 priority. Having separate bathrooms for troons isn't a bad idea tho, for both their comfort, and for the comfort of people around them.
lol
yeah
they really fly under the radar lol. They hate being seen, they really hate being the center of attention.

Either way, giving them their own bathroom is pointless as most of them don't want that - they want the women's bathroom specifically. Be it for nefarious reasons or for innocent reasons, they want to be in the bathroom that women use.... There's also no way to quantify which transexual is "legit" and which one isn't, so saying "yeah but the legit ones wouldn't do that!" is moot

Obviously MtFs in a bathroom don't automatically cause rape but unless you're being dumb on purpose, you'd obviously see why any rapist or anyone out to do harm could use it to their advantage. Not like any MtF would plan it, it could be in the moment... oppertunistic.

Abortions4All

Get 'em while they're legal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Back to RUMER

Troons are saying terven nazi altrighter men are killing them...but how many died of suicide because of Rumer and the other butchers?? The number must be huge.

She isn't only preventing them from reproducing but also lots of them from existing.

I've started to believe that the reason the huge, unbelievable suicide numbers get pushed for trans people is that plastic surgeons and pharma companies feel like it makes them basically bulletproof. Someone killed themselves after you swapped their hormones and butchered their genitals? Well, sure, but 41% of them do that anyway, so who's to say it was as a result of anyone's malpractice?

Coccxys

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't forget the 41-50% numbers are "attempted" suicides and entirely self reported. This leaves it open to "muh oppression" and attention seeking (definitely a troon trait) drastically skewing the numbers. I don't doubt the rate of actual suicide is greater than the general population but good luck finding actual statistics on that.

space marine 0434

bruh stargender, doesn't exist
kiwifarms.net
Agree about the GD thing, I know a girl that had severe dysphoria and she just couldn’t take it anymore so she got her breasts removed and that solved her problem completely. No doctor would recommend that to her, they kept trying to put her on hormones but she hesitated taking them fortunately for her. She still calls herself a woman and dresses like one, it’s just for some reason she really had an issue with her breasts and now they’re gone she can live a normal life. She would have killed her self by now if she took the doctors recommendation and transitioned.
Honestly, the doctors shouldn't have shoved it on her face. That's why detransitioners exist.

Donovan the Man

Best 2 silver coins I’ve ever spent.
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised they don't do anything along the lines of creating skin flaps for this kind of surgery-- when they use "expanders" under the skin temporarily to grow skin flaps to create the result they want? I think this is something some surgeons do for facial reconstructive surgery if there isn't enough skin available on the person's face to begin with.
Perhaps that's because it would be too awkward to create between someone's legs. Still, I imagine some people would be willing to endure the pain and discomfort of a skin flap in the crotch to get the dream pussy or penis they want.
This is a technique used for men who have lost their penises. It’s a multi stage surgery, the doctor will place a balloon under the forearm and once the skin has stretch enough they will construct the phallus on the arm. At a later date they will graph the neophallus to the man’s crotch. It’s a good surgery, but expensive. There is a British man who this surgery, but he ran out of funds and now has a dick on his arm.

Of course men are getting this from actual plastic surgeons who specialize in reconstructive surgery, not the money hungry gender docs that FTM go to. Trannies want results now and would not have the patience to go through this surgery anyway.

ETA: I just want to say about the arm dick, looks pretty damn natural. The dude’s arm dick is about 4 inches, not hairy as they constructed it on the underside of his forearm. It’s leagues above whatever FTMs get.

Last edited:

Beavis

Dilweed
kiwifarms.net