Horrorcow Dr. Kathy Rumer, DO / "The Butcher of Ardmore" / Rumer Gender Surgery / Rumer Cosmetic Surgery / Delaware Valley Aesthetics, PLLC - Sex-reassignment surgeon notorious for botched surgeries, constantly suing and being sued

Henry Wentworth Akeley

I'm not sure what I want but this ain't it
kiwifarms.net
Male sperm levels have gone down by 50% since the 1960's and the average Testosterone levels are also massively down. How this isn't a public health crisis is beyond me. Instead the elites say "oh well I'd chop my dick off if I were you". https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/sperm-count-dropping-in-western-world/
Honestly this is a public health crisis, it simply isn't being treated as such. A zinc, magnesium, calcium combination vitamin, vitamin D3, and Ashwagandha are all good things men should be using (in addition time good diet and exercise) to help combat this. I imagine the good doctor would go out of business if her clients combined simple suppliments, good diet, and consistent exercise.

Enjoy_the_Soylence

kiwifarms.net
What makes it so dangerous to the troon narrative (apart from being a potential cure) is that Pimozide works by suppressing dopamine.

Dopamine plays a huge role in addiction. Most troons are autogynephiles, and like all fetishists they're literally addicted to the dopamine rush they get from feeding their paraphilia. It's not that different to alcoholism or drug abuse, we just don't think it's a good idea to encourage people to drink vodka and smoke crack until they shit themselves and die.

I'm not a doctor or nothing, but it's probably not a coincidence that a pill that interrupts the chemical reward for indulging an addiction was observed to cure transvestism. The implications of that to Tranny Inc. are worse than a tanning bed to Count Dracula.

There was a guy on Twitter going by the handle extgirl1 (archived thread, now deleted) who had AGP and talked about being (accidentally) cured by taking Welbutrin (a dopamine inhibitor) for depression. So that's more anecdotal evidence that disrupting dopamine treats autogynephilia.

Something that every doctor knows but "forgets" is that testosterone stimulates the release of dopamine. When they give it to girls who think they want to be boys and it makes them happy -- that's not evidence gender-affirming therapy works (I've literally seen doctors quoted as saying this) any more than it would be if you prescribed them cocaine. I think it has to work the other way around, they're creating a biophysical reward in the brain for trooning out. It's going to make it more likely that all of those girls persist than if doctors had refused cross-sex hormones.

(I personally think the Trans Lobby is "creating" "trans people" on purpose. They know the number of kids not treated with puberty blockers desisting is 60-90% [depending on the study] while the number of them going on to take cross-sex hormones if given puberty blockers is 98%. That is a massive difference.)

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
When they give it to girls who think they want to be boys and it makes them happy -- that's not evidence gender-affirming therapy works (I've literally seen doctors quoted as saying this) any more than it would be if you prescribed them cocaine.
There's a reason cocaine was viewed as a miracle drug for a certain period of time. But like Robin Williams once said, "Cocaine makes you feel like a new man. The problem is all the new man wants to do is more cocaine."

booklover

kiwifarms.net
This is a technique used for men who have lost their penises. It’s a multi stage surgery, the doctor will place a balloon under the forearm and once the skin has stretch enough they will construct the phallus on the arm. At a later date they will graph the neophallus to the man’s crotch. It’s a good surgery, but expensive. There is a British man who this surgery, but he ran out of funds and now has a dick on his arm.

Of course men are getting this from actual plastic surgeons who specialize in reconstructive surgery, not the money hungry gender docs that FTM go to. Trannies want results now and would not have the patience to go through this surgery anyway.

ETA: I just want to say about the arm dick, looks pretty damn natural. The dude’s arm dick is about 4 inches, not hairy as they constructed it on the underside of his forearm. It’s leagues above whatever FTMs get.

Is it not covered by the NHS?

Hamplanet Fitness

THESE MEN ARE CALLING ME A MERDARURR
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some more Rumer horror stories and discussion:

Screenshot_20210406-053410~2.png
Screenshot_20210406-053820~2.png
Screenshot_20210406-052802~2.png
Screenshot_20210406-052557~2.pngScreenshot_20210406-052423~2.png
Screenshot_20210406-052344~2.png
Screenshot_20210406-052504~2.png

Aunt Carol

four-letter word for a female
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2074876
This person's writing just radiates crazy; it's like someone giving an example of how to write an obviously unreliable narrator. This all goes back to how you changed your middle name, and now you're fired from your local GP, you say? Heavens.

Having patients like this mixed into a doctor's bad reviews probably helps things, really. Easy to dismiss their criticism, and weakens other legitimate criticism by association.

The Emperor Skeksis

Jim Henson's OC with three dicks
kiwifarms.net
This person's writing just radiates crazy; it's like someone giving an example of how to write an obviously unreliable narrator. This all goes back to how you changed your middle name, and now you're fired from your local GP, you say? Heavens.

Having patients like this mixed into a doctor's bad reviews probably helps things, really. Easy to dismiss their criticism, and weakens other legitimate criticism by association.
Yeah, the obvious mental instablity of the average SRS patient seems a huge problem. They can start class action suits all they like, but the lawyers will always push for settlements that hush everything up because the moment these patients open their mouths they ruin it for themselves, even though their criticism is legit. Or what if the lawsuit makes it to court and the media and the doc's lawyers present the average patient's Reddit post history? That's all your credibility out the window. I'm sure the surgeons are very aware of this.

Secret Asshole

Expert in things that never, ever happened
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There was a guy on Twitter going by the handle extgirl1 (archived thread, now deleted) who had AGP and talked about being (accidentally) cured by taking Welbutrin (a dopamine inhibitor) for depression. So that's more anecdotal evidence that disrupting dopamine treats autogynephilia.

Something that every doctor knows but "forgets" is that testosterone stimulates the release of dopamine. When they give it to girls who think they want to be boys and it makes them happy -- that's not evidence gender-affirming therapy works (I've literally seen doctors quoted as saying this) any more than it would be if you prescribed them cocaine. I think it has to work the other way around, they're creating a biophysical reward in the brain for trooning out. It's going to make it more likely that all of those girls persist than if doctors had refused cross-sex hormones.

(I personally think the Trans Lobby is "creating" "trans people" on purpose. They know the number of kids not treated with puberty blockers desisting is 60-90% [depending on the study] while the number of them going on to take cross-sex hormones if given puberty blockers is 98%. That is a massive difference.)
Welbutrin is not a dopamine inhibitor, it is precisely the opposite. Welbutrin is a Dopamine REUPTAKE Inhibitor. This means that Welbutrin allows dopamine to stay in the synapse and function longer than it normally would be allowed to do so. It also allows the positive release of dopamine. Neurotransmitters have enzymes that destroy them as soon as they are released, so they don't keep acting on the neuron. Reuptake inhibitors prevent these enzymes from degrading the neurotransmitters, meaning they stick around longer, meaning dopamine is around longer. Its the opposite of what you are saying. It'd be kind of useless as an anti-depressant if it destroyed or inhibited dopamine because most people with depression get no pleasure out of anything, so killing off the pleasure neurotransmitter makes 0 sense. There's two hypothesis between dopamine efficacy in depression. The first is the most obvious one. Dopamine allows us to gain pleasure from things we enjoy. If we keep that neurotransmitter around longer, its effects are extended. Secondly, is there is a hypothesis of depression that states there is a negative loop in the reward pathway that fires constantly, which doesn't allow the brain out of it, which is why depression stays around longer. Increasing the length of time dopamine is around might disrupt this negative circuit. Its the same reasoning why electro-shock therapy is used on treatment resistant depression.

Its also used to stop smoking (this is because Welbutrin blocks nicotinic receptors), can be used to promote weight-loss and counter-acts sexual side effects of other anti-depressants (meaning it promotes sexual activity and pleasure, which makes sense since it restores dopamanergic function). Its probably one of the better anti-depressants out there. Welbutrin promotes sympathetic (fight or flight) activity by its blocking activity on the parasympathetic nervous system. This is why its used in weight loss, ADHD (it promotes sympathetic activity) and smoking (blocking nicotinic receptors).

More than likely (actually 99%) that this person was experiencing major depression and depressive episodes and misinterpreted self-hatred as AGP, and when they came out of their depressive state with an anti-depressant, that self-hatred manifesting as AGP lessened.

If anything, it is anecdotal evidence that medical professionals should look to mental illness first before concluding anything about dysphoria.

Last edited:

DopeaddictKitten

Teaching my bird to be my cyberbully sidekick
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2074873
Did this fuckin coomer really just say he and other degenerates compare hating their butchered rot pockets to what a woman goes through with post-partum depression?! :stress:

Once again any small regrowing trace of sympathy leaves me lmao

💗Bitchstopher Columbitch💗

* unintelligible retard noises *
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is a technique used for men who have lost their penises. It’s a multi stage surgery, the doctor will place a balloon under the forearm and once the skin has stretch enough they will construct the phallus on the arm. At a later date they will graph the neophallus to the man’s crotch. It’s a good surgery, but expensive. There is a British man who this surgery, but he ran out of funds and now has a dick on his arm.

Of course men are getting this from actual plastic surgeons who specialize in reconstructive surgery, not the money hungry gender docs that FTM go to. Trannies want results now and would not have the patience to go through this surgery anyway.

ETA: I just want to say about the arm dick, looks pretty damn natural. The dude’s arm dick is about 4 inches, not hairy as they constructed it on the underside of his forearm. It’s leagues above whatever FTMs get.
Come on, you can't tell us about a dick-armed man and not post pictures.

Ronnie Rocket

She's filled with secrets...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
it’s not anyone else’s fault MTFs have the highest rate of sexual assault and kid fiddling, even higher than normal men
Nearly half of incarcerated white MTFs are sex offenders; most of them are AGPs and child molesters. Black MTFs are far less likely to be sex offenders; it seems like they're transitioning because gayness isn't as acceptable in black society.