Horrorcow Dr. Kathy Rumer, DO / "The Butcher of Ardmore" / Rumer Gender Surgery / Rumer Cosmetic Surgery / Delaware Valley Aesthetics, PLLC - Sex-reassignment surgeon notorious for botched surgeries, constantly suing and being sued

behindyourightnow

kiwifarms.net
Jesus fucking christ.
Archives: comments, bra post, "clit" post, gaping cavity post
Edit: I guess my conclusion would be that no, it isn’t a fetish, he is just an extremely gullible and sheltered autistic man who is truly asexual. I assume he was persuaded into these recent drastic steps by the AGP trans roommate he mentions; maybe roommate even got butchered by Rumer first and then recommended her as a surgeon to this guy. Misery loves company plus the poor fool clearly doesn’t know how to google anything on his own.
I have a different theory about this person. I think he is being deliberately victimized by someone, perhaps his roommate, who is using him to live our a forced feminization fantasy. That would explain why he has had two surgeries to give (supposedly) him secondary sexual characteristics even though he has no interest or knowledge of what the characteristics truly are. I would not be surprised if someone is trading before / after "transformation" pictures of him online with their buds. Severely autistic people can be extremely trusting, and he seems isolated and generally clueless, so if this was happening he would not pick up on it easily.

A good medical system would weed out abuse like this via psychological screening and informed consent.

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
kiwifarms.net
I have a different theory about this person. I think he is being deliberately victimized by someone, perhaps his roommate, who is using him to live our a forced feminization fantasy. That would explain why he has had two surgeries to give (supposedly) him secondary sexual characteristics even though he has no interest or knowledge of what the characteristics truly are. I would not be surprised if someone is trading before / after "transformation" pictures of him online with their buds. Severely autistic people can be extremely trusting, and he seems isolated and generally clueless, so if this was happening he would not pick up on it easily.

A good medical system would weed out abuse like this via psychological screening and informed consent.
Excellent point. I'm surprised by the number of people I run across in the wild who would try and shut you down for suggesting this even though it is VERY REAL and more common than people think.
Think of the worst thing a person could do to another person. They absolutely do these things and worse. The problem with clown world is, people are being gaslit and brainwashed to go against their self preservation instincts.

behindyourightnow

kiwifarms.net
True, although (assuming my suspicions about him are right) I doubt he would have much self-preservation regardless. He SHOULD be receiving protection from social institutions and norms like informed medical consent and psychologists, who ideally should prevent this, precisely because his self-preservation is not there. A young man who cannot say the words "vulva" or "vagina" and can hardly take care of himself physically should not be getting permission to have lifechanging surgery on his sex organs. But laxity of ideology has allowed him to be victimized by both a sexual predator and a financial predator (Dr Rumer).

papaya

kiwifarms.net
Medi-Cal (public insurance for poors in California) covers all “gender affirming care” : dick chop surgeries, hormones trach shaves— you name it, our tax dollars subsidize it.
We also pay for prison inmates to get surgeries. In fact, during the presidential election some troons were screeching about how Kamala Harris was a vile transphobic TERF for not immediately approving the state paying for vaginoplasty for a male prison inmate (Source, can’t archive on mobile but it’s public info anyway).
Also starting this year literally any male inmate can be transferred to a female prison simply by requesting to do so, and prisons are legally barred from denying requests. Hundreds of requests have been approved already(virtually all of men going to female prison, turns out not too many brave and stunning transmen want to be in a gender affirming male prison) and anecdotally actual women have already been getting raped. Allegedly the prisons are now just handing out morning after pills to female inmates as their way of solving the problems.
Gotta love how progressive and open minded we are, thank god we’re not a backwards Bible thumping shithole like Mississippi where they ban people from sterilizing gay and autistic kids

Last edited:

Neko GF

*Infringes on your copyright*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kathy's latest atrocity:
1621986832126.png1621987309159.png1621987344144.png1621987439335.png
https://www.reddit.com/r/Transgende..._dr_kathy_rumer_today_makes_3_months_since_i/ (Archive)

Sinner's Sandwich

Break these bucks
kiwifarms.net

Feral Cool

Goodneighbor ain't gonna run itself
kiwifarms.net

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Update on Rumer's defamation suit against the "Rumers Anonymous" blog: She claims to have unmasked the blogger as a former patient of hers named Jamie Miller (link). In another remarkable display of her ineptitude and vindictiveness it looks like she.... got the wrong guy; Miller responded and his letter is absolutely brutal (link). He has since lawyered up and his attorneys have pointed out that statute of limitations bars nearly the entire complaint, and there are severe bad-faith issues with the rest of it (link).

So to recap: Rumer has so many disgruntled, internet-savvy ex patients that she can't even keep them straight :story: :story: :story: .

EDIT: I think Rumer's lawyer must either be illiterate or actively trying to fuck her over, he filed an amended complaint which names the wrong blog as the source of the libelous statements. This is cartoonish levels of ineptitude.

Last edited:

kiwi-identified cow

average callout fan vs. average Doxing Enjoyer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
EDIT: I think Rumer's lawyer must either be illiterate or actively trying to fuck her over, he filed an amended complaint which names the wrong blog as the source of the libelous statements. This is cartoonish levels of ineptitude.
Probably the former, given that he needs that income to maintain his McMansion and thus shouldn't want to irritate his rich clients.
The "Rogers Castor" mentioned in the documents became Rogers Counsel this year:
article.PNG
https://www.prweb.com/releases/a_ne...stor_becomes_rogers_counsel/prweb17616254.htm / https://archive.md/RyPmL

about_lance1.PNG
https://rogerscounsel.com/legal-team/lance-rogers/ / https://archive.md/VJrFI

malpractice.PNG
https://rogerscounsel.com/practice-areas/civil-litigation-lawyers/ / https://archive.md/uX9Qn
It's a shame that he chooses to mention "medical malpractice claims," which you'd hope would make him take the opposite side with Rumer's cases, but we know how it is with lawyers and bankers and the like.

This private information is unavailable to guests due to policies enforced by third-parties.
aww.PNG
Yes, it's crazy what all can be found online these days. You tell 'em Lance.

Last edited: