Horrorcow Dr. Kathy Rumer, DO / "The Butcher of Ardmore" / Rumer Gender Surgery / Rumer Cosmetic Surgery / Delaware Valley Aesthetics, PLLC - Sex-reassignment surgeon notorious for botched surgeries, constantly suing and being sued

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Smiling Honeybadger

Still not giving a fuck.
kiwifarms.net

Chamulum

kiwifarms.net
Here's a little more content...

This one is old, but I don't think it's been posted yet (?):
View attachment 2488567

1 week post-op:
View attachment 2488565

1.5 months post-op:
View attachment 2488566

View attachment 2488568
Troons are so delusional, lol.

This one is new:
View attachment 2488585

View attachment 2488580
View attachment 2488582
View attachment 2488584

5/5 star rating, "100% happy with my results!"
Just ignore the wound separation and weird scarring :) (not to mention everything else, lol)

Also: "No fatties allowed!" - Rumer, probably.
View attachment 2488525
Basically, an FTM started a thread on Reddit to complain about Rumer denying her for top surgery. I've heard this brought up in other reviews before too; apparently Rumer has pretty strict BMI requirements for patients. Hopefully someone can confirm or deny, but didn't Jonathan Yaniv originally try to go to Rumer for his SRS - only to be turned down for his BMI? Maybe I dreamed that... 😂
(And to be fair, BMI requirements aren't too unusual since obese patients are more difficult to anesthetize and have a much higher risk of post-op complications.)
One of the comments: "Nope! I am in a philly top surgery group and someone sent me their results as a 300+ individual!!"

Imagine going under the knife and refusing to lose a few pounds. God damn.