Skitzocow Dr. Michael E. Salla / exopolitics.org / exopolitics.net / Exopolitics Today - Intergalactic Policy Wonk, Author, Alien Expert, Man Who looks like the Australian Shitposter Meme

• DDoS is active again.

Techpriest

Praise the Machine Spirits
kiwifarms.net
1625242236864.png
1625242153445.png

A Quick Introduction

Doctor Michael E. Salla is an Australian, long running, consistently active, online everywhere and probably schizophrenic international affairs expert. He's gone beyond just international though, and into the interplanetary and interdimensional. Dr. Salla, according to his own biography, was a relatively standard academic focused on international relations who worked with a variety of universities and NGO's trying to solve issues in places like East Timor, Sri Lanka, and the former Yugoslav republics. Or at least, he was until 2003, when he started work on a book that would of course, revolutionize the world of crazy people everywhere. He'd started a website and began releasing preview chapters of a book with probably the best cover I've seen in a while, Exopolitics: Political Implications of the Extraterrestrial Presence, which he'd fully publish in 2004. Actually, almost all of his books have neat covers, some of which are very much of the "Graphic Design is My Passion" style.

A few book covers! I think he does these himself sometimes

1625243070422.png
1625243156411.png
1625243285579.png
1625243372647.png

A Career Implosion, and a Long Online Presence

Dr. Salla's book release fully ended what had been a pretty decent career as an international politics wonk. He'd already been warned by the organizations he was employed by to not post his alien bullshit in his official academic websites affiliated with them. He quickly lost tenure, was ridiculed by his students for trying to bring alien conspiracy theories into his classes, and was released from his position at a university. While most normal people would stop there, apologize, and attempt to salvage his career or at least split his alien stuff off under some pen name, Dr. Salla didn't. And that's why he's certainly a lolcow. When told he was being retarded and a crank, he doubled down on both those things. Hell, perhaps triple downed. He insists that this was done as retaliation for speaking the truth. Luckily for us, we've got archives of his web pages at the time.

1625246136191.png
1625246422124.png

As you can see, he was already into some pretty woo-woo bullshit stuff before. The Wayback machine has a good amount of his stuff on the site saved, and I want to note this was at the time, a publicly facing website. He's also documented pretty extensively the timeline of his termination, which is kind of amazing. He does a lot of the work of cataloging what he's done and said himself.

1625246794999.png

So what was the Global Peace Ambassador Program? Some kind of workshop where you bring a bunch of people together to talk about global peace initiatives and make contact with people from around the world? Fuck no! Sadly now that flash is out of commission, we've lost some of the stuff about the program but what I did find is, well...

1625247048035.png

I want to repeat, he had tenure. Someone finally decided to take a look at his grant money.

Like everyone nowadays, he's got a twitter account, which is extremely active. He posts regularly, at least once every few days, linking various videos, lectures, and articles about his conspiracy theories and content he produces. You can find all of his books on Amazon, for about 10 bucks each.

He's also got a very extensive pair of websites, exopolitics.org which is running off of Wordpress, and the blast to the past of exopolitics.net.
1625244784436.png

The man has also helpfully archived every single thing he's ever written all in one convenient location, complete with terrible .css layout! The most amazing thing about this man is that compared to almost every other crazy person putting ranting articles on the internet, he's actually citing sources, with inline citations.

1625242963431.png

He's got a podcast as well he releases weekly, full of various interesting batshit topics. There's currently 38 episodes released (As of July 2, 2021), on a pretty regular schedule too. The podcast appears to have been started in late 2020.

1625244373621.png

Probably the best way to inject crazy into your veins though is through YouTube. And boy, does Dr. Salla deliver there. He has an extensive collection of videos both on Youtube and Vimeo (though the free ones are just teasers for longer paid lectures). Here's some samples.

It's All Connected!

So, I've noticed sort of a link in the UFO community among lolcows I've started threads for who are in the community. The common link is the 'Disclosure Project' or disclosure community, of which I've highlighted several people from before, namely Corey Goode and David Wilcock. Salla is probably one of the people most responsible for Goode's rise to prominence. Salla and Goode have cooperated since 2015, and Salla has written a whole saga of 'Secret Space Program' books all prompted by Corey Goode.

1625588715267.png
1625588757287.png
1625588795711.png
1625588832285.png

He's currently on the sixth book in the series that released recently. I think most of them are also free on Audible. Salla has also cooperated with David Wilcock and Goode on a 'documentary' and was on Ancient Aliens (another fun hub of UFO Lolcows) several times. His IMDB page lists a few other self published documentaries.

The Truth Is Out There

Like any long running UFOlogist, Dr. Salla has a long, long list of conspiracy theories he subscribes to, to various degrees. I'll create a quick list for everyone. It's by its nature incomplete, as crazy like this evolves over time. This is just some of his OG and more recent stuff. I'll add more as I dig through everything.

Links:
Twitter
Wordpress Site
His Facebook
Gab
Rumble
YouTube

Last edited:

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net

This is literally the backdrop for Disney-era Star Wars.

And allegedly, his wife is in on this.

Hated that Alex Jones had denied the existence of aliens, around a decade ago.

Original clip is around 1:20.

Last edited:

Techpriest

kiwifarms.net

This is literally the backdrop for Disney-era Star Wars.

And allegedly, his wife is in on this.

Hated that Alex Jones had denied the existence of aliens, around a decade ago.

Original clip is around 1:20.

Holy shit, I just realized that’s an interdictor class cruiser in the background of that first video

:story:

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, I just realized that’s an interdictor class cruiser in the background of that first video

:story:
Well it's certainly something that you don't see nowadays; and there might be some more variants of the ISDs in the corner, but I'm not sure exactly what they are. Plus, he also used the speech scene from the Force Awakens to really hammer the point that aliens are Nazis.

Techpriest

kiwifarms.net
Well it's certainly something that you don't see nowadays; and there might be some more variants of the ISDs in the corner, but I'm not sure exactly what they are. Plus, he also used the speech scene from the Force Awakens to really hammer the point that aliens are Nazis.
Well, the aliens aren’t Nazis, the Nazis are nazis who are fighting aliens. On Mars.

This shit is complicated and crazy.

Revo

Today, the headlines. Tomorrow, hard times.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Great thread.

View attachment 2311630
You are not missing much here. Only certain links are archived:
"What's the Cost", "How Do I Register?", and "Registration" link to here
"Who Directs the Program?" and "Director" link to here
"Need More Info?" and "Links" link to here
I agreed with what you said said about OP's thread.
Also OP/@Techpriest needs to archive yt videos linked by themselves.

Techpriest

kiwifarms.net
I agreed with what you said said about OP's thread.
Also OP/@Techpriest needs to archive yt videos linked by themselves.
I’ll get ‘em archived tomorrow - need to sleep. Luckily, Salla has all of his webinars saved on his website, if you’re willing to send money his way for four hours of alien rambling. One of the nice things about conspiracy cows is that they rarely delete anything.

EDIT: Or this will bug me and I'll drag my ass out of bed at 2am to save what I can. Fucking age restricted youtube videos...

Oh right, here's a transcript of an interview he did with Corey Goode recently, about the secret space program. Dated May 22, 2021. Just so I don't feel like I didn't add more to this.
1625296091369.png

Here's a sample by the way. Apparently the moon spaceship thing has been officially liberated from the Nazi's. Iron Sky called, they want their plot back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wheezy Asthmatic

Don't forget, you're here forever
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There were links that weren't archived but I gotchyu.

Passes the post-card test for me so that's good. Also got your videos archived which a lot of people seem to forget to do on their first run-throughs. If he has cross-overs with other notable figures, like Corey, you should try and dig more to see how far those connections go.

Since this is a crazy space man, I wonder if he's harassed Bob Lazar or any other notable figures in the astronomy field
I don't like moving threads right away just because they look good on a first draft so I'm going to give you a week to see what else you can turn up. If you feel like it's still ready after that point, ding me.

Techpriest

kiwifarms.net
There were links that weren't archived but I gotchyu.

Passes the post-card test for me so that's good. Also got your videos archived which a lot of people seem to forget to do on their first run-throughs. If he has cross-overs with other notable figures, like Corey, you should try and dig more to see how far those connections go.

Since this is a crazy space man, I wonder if he's harassed Bob Lazar or any other notable figures in the astronomy field
I don't like moving threads right away just because they look good on a first draft so I'm going to give you a week to see what else you can turn up. If you feel like it's still ready after that point, ding me.
The connections with Corey go back years, at least six or seven. I'll see if he's harassed anyone in the sciences before, but the thing with Salla is he's sort of tweeting off into the void every day. There's some responses but not a huge amount. There's some funny shit that's happened in the last couple weeks though, so I'll post that here. Anything really big and some of his connections to other big figures in the SSP and Disclosure movement I'll add into the OP as I get those writeups and links finished.

Firstly, Salla is claiming there's going to be a "Global Civil War" in the near future. (Archive)
1625334025260.png

He did an interview with some guys on Youtube on June 25th, when that UFO report was released. Shock of shocks, most of these alien conspiracy theorists weren't happy with it. (MEGA link)
1625334405572.png

1625335388048.png

(Link to Tweet / Archive)
Oh, by the way, speaking of that UFO report they weren't happy with: They decided to make their own, with lolcows and schizophrenia about the secret space program.

Salla is also throwing a bit of a hissy fit over the whole recent UAP release, as alien schizos and conspiracy wonks are talking about it all over the place. He's a bit mad at this guy, Richard Dolan. (Archive)

1625339640647.png

1625337665543.png

He's mad enough about it to have released another podcast. It isn't on his RSS feed yet, he put it directly on Youtube. (Archive)

I expect something on his podcast feed about it relatively soon. Salla is reliably active most days.

Last edited:

Techpriest

kiwifarms.net
1625603767629.png

In honor of this thread getting out of the proving grounds I'm going to quickly go over one of his more recent batshit articles (this one's a two parter), namely about the 'Galactic Federation of Worlds' and the associated shit that he's done lately with remote viewers.

1625603920403.png

1625604096672.png

There's also a Vimeo lecture on the topic, for 20 bucks. You get 4 hours of an Australian talking to you. The Timeline War sounds like a fun pulp novel about people going back in time to fight dinosaur aliens on mars or something, I hope that's what it is.

Also, these articles are available in YouTube format, in case you don't want to read them.

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net
Crazy aliens guy? Fuck yeah crazy aliens guy! Please liquify this man's crazy and inject it straight into my heart after concentrating it into it's purest form. I want this shit rushing through me ASAP.

Been a while since I've seen one of these whose escaped my notice for years. Not to mention he has ties with the bird fucker Goode? How did I miss this gem. Maybe he just never showed up enough while saying something crazy enough for me to take notice.

Reading his crazy over, I am going to need to go string and pins later and see who he associates with. Might expose more of his crazy that way that hasn't been covered. This guy has been around so long I need to know how he's escaped my notice.

Techpriest

kiwifarms.net
Crazy aliens guy? Fuck yeah crazy aliens guy! Please liquify this man's crazy and inject it straight into my heart after concentrating it into it's purest form. I want this shit rushing through me ASAP.

Been a while since I've seen one of these whose escaped my notice for years. Not to mention he has ties with the bird fucker Goode? How did I miss this gem. Maybe he just never showed up enough while saying something crazy enough for me to take notice.

Reading his crazy over, I am going to need to go string and pins later and see who he associates with. Might expose more of his crazy that way that hasn't been covered. This guy has been around so long I need to know how he's escaped my notice.
I’ve also got a thread on Goode. Salla though is one of those odd people who seems to have ties to almost everyone in the UFOlogist community in some way.

EDIT: Oh boy, we also got more content from Salla today! I'm happy I checked his website. We've got new crazy aplenty.

1625667173283.png

He's also holding a new webinar through Zoom on August 1. You can register here, for $33.
1625667458594.png

Last edited:

Techpriest

kiwifarms.net
Techpriest Presents: A Guide to Antarctica Conspiracies According to Dr. Micheal E. Salla (Heavily Abridged)
1625750617320.png

(link to tweet) (archive)

Alright, I guess it's as good a time as any to cover one of the more common claims in the whole SSP and really, conspiracy theory bullshit as a whole, as it's a big ass topic. Salla is pretty obsessed with it, so I'm going to go over it quickly so you can understand, and by quickly I mean "haha holy shit there's so much fucking crazy bullshit here."

Part 1: Pre Adamite Civilization

1625753606478.png

Alright, I'm probably going to have to go into a big ass lecture or some shit about this again at some point but basically this is all Corey Goode shit that Salla has eaten up like fucking candy. Basically to keep things short the hollow spaceship moon refugees landed in Antarctica and built these elaborate ruins and shit then tunneled into the Earth and went all over the globe until a pole shift flash froze their civilization in Antarctica (POLE SHIFTS DON'T FUCKING DO THAT) in Antarctica. Currently the Pre-Adamites are in the Vatican, which is why the Pope and various Bishops wear the big long hats, to hide their strange elongated alien hybrid skulls. Fucking seriously. Some are supposedly still alive there in stasis chambers and shit, and we've been digging up bodies of them which is why the scientific expeditions to Antarctica. I'll have to go further into this in the Corey Goode thread at some point, but let's just gloss this one over since Salla doesn't focus on it quite as much, and it's fucktarded.

Part 2: The Classic Antarctica Conspiracies - Will They Blend?

1625754194893.png
1625754222628.png

The next section of this is a collection of crazy ass bullshit that Salla has arranged into a big fucking clusterfuck of "Yes And" shit. I'll run through the highlights here. There was an expedition to Antarctica in the late 30's by the Nazis. This is true. There was an expedition by Admiral Richard E Byrd to Antarctica in 1947. This is true. Everything else I say after this is completely crazy fucking bullshit that has no basis in reality.

Alright, so according to a bunch of conspiracy theorists, the Nazi expedition to Antarctica was a complete and total military expedition intended to set up submarine bases. Narratives diverge at this point, more 'grounded' theories say that they transported all this shit by Uboat to antarctica in complete secrecy and then dug into the inner earth from there, others say that they used their super secret flying saucer technology powered by vrill energy and set up a UFO base there, and finally, that the Nazi's ran into aliens (specifically reptilians) and the reptilians gave Nazi's alien technology and helped them set up a secret space program which does shit like nuke the natives on the moon and mars. Basically of these agree that Byrd's expedition was to eliminate this last remnant of the Nazi's from the face of the earth but the nazi's fought them off and retreated into the hollow earth, maybe they negotiated with Byrd about some shit, who fucking knows. Salla's take on this goes into some really strange ass directions.

Salla from what I understand, believes Byrd was sent there by the US government directed by corporate interests to establish a working relationship with the Nazis to gain access to their technology which would result in the creation of a transnational corporate secret space program in 1955 under the direction of Eisenhower. The US government abducts US citizens as part of this agreement to ship them to Antarctica in order to be slave labor. Except they don't actually get the technology they ask for and yet still send shit to the nazis. Or something. Look, I don't want to buy his book. Please don't make me buy his book for this. I'm not even sure I want it on my audible list. Salla somehow though just throws all these theories and things into the true column then links it also with ancient aliens and SSP shit.

Part 3: Somehow it gets dumber

Alright, so now that we've established there's a 4th Reich cooperating with aliens and the US government, what comes next?

Donald Trump. Obviously. since Trump wasn't elected by the corporate cabal that keeps all this hidden he's going to issue statements about this to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN by exploiting Antarctic resources. He did entire hour long podcasts about this shit.

This shit of course never happened, which Salla takes as proof the Deep State Illuminati is very real and hates him. He's been on a kick about Antarctica again recently, as more 'proof' of the Reptilians fighting the US Navy in 1946 and 1947 is being provided to him through remote viewers, who are just recounting an episode of Stargate SG-1. It's frustrating.

Kanuckski

kiwifarms.net
Techpriest Presents: A Guide to Antarctica Conspiracies According to Dr. Micheal E. Salla (Heavily Abridged)
View attachment 2326982
(link to tweet) (archive)

Alright, I guess it's as good a time as any to cover one of the more common claims in the whole SSP and really, conspiracy theory bullshit as a whole, as it's a big ass topic. Salla is pretty obsessed with it, so I'm going to go over it quickly so you can understand, and by quickly I mean "haha holy shit there's so much fucking crazy bullshit here."

Part 1: Pre Adamite Civilization

View attachment 2327071

Alright, I'm probably going to have to go into a big ass lecture or some shit about this again at some point but basically this is all Corey Goode shit that Salla has eaten up like fucking candy. Basically to keep things short the hollow spaceship moon refugees landed in Antarctica and built these elaborate ruins and shit then tunneled into the Earth and went all over the globe until a pole shift flash froze their civilization in Antarctica (POLE SHIFTS DON'T FUCKING DO THAT) in Antarctica. Currently the Pre-Adamites are in the Vatican, which is why the Pope and various Bishops wear the big long hats, to hide their strange elongated alien hybrid skulls. Fucking seriously. Some are supposedly still alive there in stasis chambers and shit, and we've been digging up bodies of them which is why the scientific expeditions to Antarctica. I'll have to go further into this in the Corey Goode thread at some point, but let's just gloss this one over since Salla doesn't focus on it quite as much, and it's fucktarded.

Part 2: The Classic Antarctica Conspiracies - Will They Blend?

View attachment 2327079View attachment 2327080

The next section of this is a collection of crazy ass bullshit that Salla has arranged into a big fucking clusterfuck of "Yes And" shit. I'll run through the highlights here. There was an expedition to Antarctica in the late 30's by the Nazis. This is true. There was an expedition by Admiral Richard E Byrd to Antarctica in 1947. This is true. Everything else I say after this is completely crazy fucking bullshit that has no basis in reality.

Alright, so according to a bunch of conspiracy theorists, the Nazi expedition to Antarctica was a complete and total military expedition intended to set up submarine bases. Narratives diverge at this point, more 'grounded' theories say that they transported all this shit by Uboat to antarctica in complete secrecy and then dug into the inner earth from there, others say that they used their super secret flying saucer technology powered by vrill energy and set up a UFO base there, and finally, that the Nazi's ran into aliens (specifically reptilians) and the reptilians gave Nazi's alien technology and helped them set up a secret space program which does shit like nuke the natives on the moon and mars. Basically of these agree that Byrd's expedition was to eliminate this last remnant of the Nazi's from the face of the earth but the nazi's fought them off and retreated into the hollow earth, maybe they negotiated with Byrd about some shit, who fucking knows. Salla's take on this goes into some really strange ass directions.

Salla from what I understand, believes Byrd was sent there by the US government directed by corporate interests to establish a working relationship with the Nazis to gain access to their technology which would result in the creation of a transnational corporate secret space program in 1955 under the direction of Eisenhower. The US government abducts US citizens as part of this agreement to ship them to Antarctica in order to be slave labor. Except they don't actually get the technology they ask for and yet still send shit to the nazis. Or something. Look, I don't want to buy his book. Please don't make me buy his book for this. I'm not even sure I want it on my audible list. Salla somehow though just throws all these theories and things into the true column then links it also with ancient aliens and SSP shit.

Part 3: Somehow it gets dumber

Alright, so now that we've established there's a 4th Reich cooperating with aliens and the US government, what comes next?

Donald Trump. Obviously. since Trump wasn't elected by the corporate cabal that keeps all this hidden he's going to issue statements about this to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN by exploiting Antarctic resources. He did entire hour long podcasts about this shit.

This shit of course never happened, which Salla takes as proof the Deep State Illuminati is very real and hates him. He's been on a kick about Antarctica again recently, as more 'proof' of the Reptilians fighting the US Navy in 1946 and 1947 is being provided to him through remote viewers, who are just recounting an episode of Stargate SG-1. It's frustrating.