• ”sounds like a garbage website I wouldn't go to”

Dr. PhilToday's prestream is sponsored by Pfizer™

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by neger psykolog, Mar 31, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

1. This is the thread where we can discuss the many medical afflictions that impede upon Dr. Phil's life (all things in italics/quotations are from automatically generated captions of DSP's prestreams)
    • Bad back
      • He has claimed this to be a herniated disc and has given multiple versions of how exactly it came to be
      • "if you started watching me in the past year and a half you may not even know this but I have a back injury it hasn't really affected me since I moved in fact since I moved to the west coast the injury really is not giving me much problems many problems at all it's a severely I had a severely herniated disc in my lower back but I'd have to think that in the past year and a half is the it's gone down and or is almost better because I really don't have any issues with my back the only issues I have every once in a while is this I'm out all day at sometimes I come home my back really hurts like really sore but if I just lay down for like 15 minutes it's fine so in all effectiveness you know my back issues are probably much better now but when I lived on the east coast whenever there was snow it was a big issue for me"
    • Gout
    • Post nasal drip
      • snort
      • "the snorting one is an insult guys I have a physical disability even that's not really a disability it's a physical ailment it's called chronic nasal post nasal drip and I've looked into waste of treating it and there really is no way I mean I right not looking for it this way right now I'm on decongestants I'm on decongestants right now and it's bothering me alright that's why I snore it because I have a medical issue it's not something funny it's not something to be oh it's a running joke why it's a fucking medical issue if you know if I had a different medical condition right like if I was defi had only one leg would you make fun of me because I'm a one-legged man well you know what I mean like I don't know people just because it's not a serious issue that's that's risking my health right it's not like that's a life-threatening issue they think it's funny no that's not funny"
    • Restless Leg Syndrome
      • "the reason I do that is because I am uncomfortable sitting still because of my back injury and also because I have restless leg syndrome okay um if I sit still and don't move I feel uncomfortable because of that so you just gotta put up with it and what else to say it's only been like this since the day I started recording on YouTube in 2008"
    There is already a thread dedicated to the psychology of Dr. Phil so this is more related to physical illness.

• Like Like x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #1 neger psykolog, Mar 31, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
    neger psykolog

neger psykolog moon goons for communism detection
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Didn't he say something about how he has lung issues due to his mother having smoked while pregnant with him? Or am I just imagining things?

Edit: I suppose in one of his Ask the Roach videos, he had confirmed this. From the main thread -

• Feels Feels x 1
    #2 Schmeckel, Mar 31, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
    Schmeckel

Schmeckel Praise 'til you're hollow

kiwifarms.net
  3. Phil is a hogman with a heart of Gold and a finger of pressing buttons.

• Like Like x 1
    Y2K Baby

Y2K Baby The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Notable: the Seattle air might not have cured his bad back, but having a thot cooking, cleaning, driving, and carrying groceries for him probably helped a fuck ton.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    SoapQueen1

SoapQueen1 speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  5. I find when I have "restless leg syndrome" the best activity for it is sitting for half the day playing games or watching Netflix.

• Like Like x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  6. And a 'leg-scratcher'?

:powerlevel:Also, since I had a small case of PND before, I want to present a theory- Remember all those times Phil whines about his sore throat on story heavy games? It's not the talking straining it, it's the constant drawing up the mucus that's hampering it. Trying to clear your throat non-stop is gonna irritate more, and I'm still shocked we haven't heard any signs of an ENT-related infection yet.:powerlevel:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Rare Drop

Rare Drop The future's gonna be great!

kiwifarms.net
  7. Fact is, Philbert actually doesn't have any of these things.

He claimed he's got a severely herniated disk in his back. Yet we see him twist, bend and lift heavy objects that he wouldn't be able to do with such a condition. He'd literally have trouble moving and would have to spend a lot of time on his back on a flat surface with his legs resting on a chair or large pillow. Sorry but the fresh Seattle air can't fix that.

He claimed he's had gout but it affected one toe and it didn't last. Gout makes your joints hurt so much that even the pressure from a sheet is excruciating. Much less walking or wearing socks. He probably had some infection down there, maybe an ingrown toenail or a spider bit him in the middle of the night.

He claims to have post nasal drip and this is why he needs to clear his throat and suck up his mucus all the time and says he can't help it and he needs to do it. Yet during his Twitchcast, the stream with the Soulmaid as well as any other video he's done where he's outside where there's people the snorting and clearing his throat is not there.

He claims to have restless leg syndrome but honestly that was just him scratching his leg. Don't be so immature guys. Yes it looked like he was whacking it but he was really just taking care of a persistent itch.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Phil Ken Sebben

Phil Ken Sebben The Potato Whisperer.

kiwifarms.net
  8. A thing to remember is that he can easily turn off the nasal drip and snorting, which means it can't be legit. Whenever someone important to him is watching the stream, he doesn't snort at all. He's went the full stream without snorting. This makes me think that it is in fact psychological, one of his ticks in order to delay the conversation to help him think. Just like his uhms, you know what I means, alrights, okays and sound goods.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Y'all forgot the bald spot his mother gave him by combing his hair wrong.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Kosher Dill

Kosher Dill Potato Chips
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Thots in general are good for you health. Lets be honest.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Dont forget, Erectile Dysfunction. This was actually speculated by SoK during the Fappening. Claims of "he couldnt finish and was frustrated" was pouring in all over the twitter sphere

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    Bryan Dunn

Bryan Dunn KoP & Exceptional Detective @ 2209 E 3rd Ave, FL
    Verified True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. I'm going to put this here too, due to Phil's recent on-air claim of having self-diagnosed "Partial Lactose Intolerance" as his cited reason for not accompanying his birthday cake with a glass of bovine beverage product and his specific and graphic depiction of his symptoms comporting exactly with recent academic research on the subject; I am calling it what it actually is: Alcoholism.

Here are links to the recent study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3728351
    https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article-abstract/44/1/70/4691966?redirectedFrom=PDF
    https://books.google.com/books?id=nRwyBwAAQBAJ&pg=PA82&lpg=PA82&dq=alcoholics+lactose&source=bl&ots=zkjY90ctDT&sig=BkqPZdApfZ005mcK20Yltrx1b2g&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjau5vx1KnaAhUH_4MKHdbFC-IQ6AEISTAJ#v=onepage&q=alcoholics lactose&f=false

The quote from the last link, "Another source of intestinal symptoms could be food intolerance due to incomplete intestinal digestion. This has been recently shown with respect to some disaccharides, mainly lactose. Because of a striking reduction in lactase activity in alcoholics, lactose administration resulted in an increased incidence of diarrhea, cramps and distension."

All these symptoms fall back in line with control groups after 8 to 10 days of abstinence from alcohol. Basically Phil probably doesn't ever go a full week without either binge drinking at lest 7 or more drinks several times, or is having 3 or more drinks every single day, or some combination of the two. This likely puts Phil's Gin consumption at more than a gallon a month, or over a liter a week. . .over two 2 liter bottles a month for Americans lol

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #12 Prince Lotor, Apr 7, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
    Prince Lotor

Prince Lotor Holidays with the Harem

kiwifarms.net
  13. I agee think he has a case of alcoholism. That leads to a lot of symptoms and excuses. Gout being a very real thing associated with this. He also has liver spots. Maybe the tax attorney really was a doctor, and that he saves up to going to a alcholic clinic or something. I would not be surprised if the mystery illness is something related to alcholol abuse.

• Like Like x 1
    BSV

BSV Vidar Viking Elvi
    Verified True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Erectile dysfunction in his case would likely be psychologically rooted if its true. For me its a bit too aloggy to be talking about whether his junk works or not and basing it off a prestream video because a guy didn't wash his hands after beating off isn't good enough for me.

Google "washing hands after masturbating" and see the many trillions of results that have wildly inconclusive answers. The reality is a significant amount of males beat off in their home setting and don't "clean up" after the act.

Besides erectile dysfunction would ruin my nightly wet dreams about the king of hate:
    upload_2018-4-8_4-48-5.png

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    neger psykolog

neger psykolog moon goons for communism detection
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Phil got annoyed on his birthday stream when, in between the mukbang show and PUBG, someone asked if he was tipsy. Nearly all the PUBG streams are self-evident proof that he loads up between streams, and he did not disappoint that night.

Also, remember this image? From when he was helping set up Kat's belongings in her "office?"
    Didn't have the presence of mind to remove doubts over his sobriety by placing the glass somewhere else.
    26872972_152209315487605_7065328674886647808_n.jpg

Out of (our) sight, out of (our) minds. Not gonna get too much into how much smarter Phil thinks he is than everyone, and that's why he thinks this is sufficient, but yeah.

So, yes. I second the alcoholism charge.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Monday Michiru

Monday Michiru The Washing of Dishes

kiwifarms.net
  16. About his gout. @Phil Ken Sebben he uses the word "excruciating" and does specifically mention that his efforts to keep it covered with a blanket left him in pain as well. Could easily be lying, but it does at least match up with what you say. 2:25 - 3:36

Watching further, you will notice the lack of a doctor's diagnosis at this point. I don't think he ever got one, instead choosing to rely on "peepul" and his own lay research online. I'm curious to know which viewers Phil consulted about his possible gout, and what they'd have to say then and now.

EDIT: I @mentioned Phil Ken Sebben but then realized it would make more sense to quote him. But didn't want the mention notification to be a dead end.

Monday Michiru

Monday Michiru The Washing of Dishes

kiwifarms.net
  17. Kahman, this is obviously an attempt of Feng Shui. A glass of alcohol make it look more upper class. Look how great that looks! Look!
    Eh I mean... this is a glass of water but Phil don't want to drink too much right now so he uses a straw to portion it. And he needs to stay hydrated when he works.
    Eh I mean... this is a room deodorizer and the straw is obviously a cinnamon stick.
    Eh I mean... its a faithful reproduction of a glass of alcohol to fool the detractors.
    Eh I mean... its just lemonade!

Some alcohol here and then isn't really that bad. But I don't really get why he drinks alcohol (which dehydrates the body) when he's working. But then: Everbody can be smart afterwards. Everyone did nonsensical moves like that and we will keep doing nonsensical stuff. Not every action is the result of great thinking but impulse and intuition.
    The difference is ... we are not the centre of this self-inflicted lolcowing. Yes, this is a word, shut up.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Wurstbrot

Wurstbrot Hardcore Baking Season

kiwifarms.net
  18. Exactly. His symptoms were textbook because that's the language that's used when describing it. And gout doesn't go away. There's literally only three things you can do for it. The first is stop eating foods that cause it. We're talking things that contain purine. This means meats, seafood, some plants and alcohols. And yet we've seen Philbert ingest all these things post gout but kept saying that he managed to beat it with changing his diet. Just like he managed to cure his bad back with the fresh Seattle air except when he needs to remind his paypigs that he has a bad back.

The second way to stop it is to take medication. NSAIDs are typically given for mild cases and if this was just one toe this is most likely what he had. We're literally talking Advil here. If it was a bad case he could get some medications or even cortosol injections into the joint. And the third thing is ice to reduce the swelling, raise the joint in question and drink plenty of fluids with the exception of sodas and alcohol.

But he's saying his foot swelled up to 1 1/2 times it's size and was bright pink. That's not gout. That's something else like an infection or he did some physical damage to it.

So yeah. He probably hit WebMD, ticked off his options and said that had to be it. And yet now he's saying that the medication he got from his doctor was $300.00.

• Informative Informative x 3
    Phil Ken Sebben

Phil Ken Sebben The Potato Whisperer.

kiwifarms.net
  19. The back issue is most likely his hip flexors have tightened up tremendously from sitting all day .

His lower back muscles are holding his spine in place and getting strained .

Lesbian Sleepover

Lesbian Sleepover Party Announcement
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. Plus his posture is terrible. When standing his spine is essentially the same shape as a duck's, which isn't good for his back.
    [​IMG]

SoapQueen1

SoapQueen1 speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.