I've suggested this before a year ago and was told I was reaching. More and more these symptoms have been becoming more and more obvious so I agree this is where his drunk ass is headed. If he's still streaming in 10 years, we're gonna see full on dementia.Wernicke-Korsakoff syndrome (WKS) is a type of brain disorder caused by a lack of vitamin B-1, or thiamine.
The no. 1 cause of WKS is alcoholism.
What are the symptoms of WKS?
Just throwing it out there... for no reason....
- double vision
- a drooping upper eyelid, also known as ptosis
- up-and-down or side-to-side eye movements
- loss of muscle coordination, or ataxia, which may interfere with walking
- a confused mental state, which frequently leads to combativeness or violent behavior
- amnesia for events that happen after the onset of the disorder
- difficulty understanding the meaning of information
- difficulty putting words into context
- exaggerated storytelling, or confabulation