Dr. Phil - Today's prestream is sponsored by Pfizer™

Genie The Hedgehog

Gotta Wish Fast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wernicke-Korsakoff syndrome (WKS) is a type of brain disorder caused by a lack of vitamin B-1, or thiamine.

The no. 1 cause of WKS is alcoholism.

What are the symptoms of WKS?
  • double vision
  • a drooping upper eyelid, also known as ptosis
  • up-and-down or side-to-side eye movements
  • loss of muscle coordination, or ataxia, which may interfere with walking
  • a confused mental state, which frequently leads to combativeness or violent behavior
  • amnesia for events that happen after the onset of the disorder
  • difficulty understanding the meaning of information
  • difficulty putting words into context
  • hallucinations
  • exaggerated storytelling, or confabulation
Just throwing it out there... for no reason....

Source: https://www.healthline.com/health/wernicke-korsakoff-syndrome#symptoms
I've suggested this before a year ago and was told I was reaching. More and more these symptoms have been becoming more and more obvious so I agree this is where his drunk ass is headed. If he's still streaming in 10 years, we're gonna see full on dementia.

ZehnBoat

fromm
kiwifarms.net
a drooping upper eyelid, also known as ptosis
resting bitch face
up-and-down or side-to-side eye movements
insert that gif of him trying to do "wacky googly eyes" but he just ends up looking to the side repeatedly
loss of muscle coordination, or ataxia, which may interfere with walking
he has the reaction time of a septuagenarian (fyi phil that means someone in their 70s)
a confused mental state, which frequently leads to combativeness or violent behavior
random rants

difficulty understanding the meaning of information
literally gets told by the game to go somewhere or do something, and somehow can't process it
difficulty putting words into context
hallucinations
A LOT OF PEOPLE TELL ME
exaggerated storytelling, or confabulation
don't need to say anything

i think you're onto something
I've suggested this before a year ago and was told I was reaching. More and more these symptoms have been becoming more and more obvious so I agree this is where his drunk ass is headed. If he's still streaming in 10 years, we're gonna see full on dementia.
he's going to be as nutty as a boar in a peach orchard, but he'll still keep screaming that he won because he got the chair and the house

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
So Phil "I used to be a bodybuilder" Burnell says that the heaviest thing he ever lifted by himself was "a keg of beer" and that "it was incredibly stupid to do so because I hurt my back doing it". Besides this being the possible origin of ol' Noodle-arm's bulging disc issue from trying to hump around kegs of beer with improper lifting technique while he was "look at how fat and disgusting and out of shape I was.", this is also not something that difficult for someone moderately in shape to do with proper lifting technique.

A 16 gallon keg of beer weighs in at 160 lbs. I've had jobs before where several times a day I would have to carry and load kegs of beer into people's cars. The 5'6" store manager could do it by herself as well. Phil describes a keg of beer as "insanely heavy", and the compares it to lifting a single gallon and multiplying by "however many gallons are in a keg" (16). A gallon weighs slightly more than 8 lbs(Phil has actually described a single gallon as "Super heavy" recently), and the empty keg weighs about 30 lbs.

So Phil was a weight lifter who never did deadlifts, for men 130 lbs is considered a good starting weight for deadlifts and Phil couldn't even do a bit heavier than starting weight. Phil also seemed to have no practical knowledge of proper lifting technique whatsoever despite being a bodybuilder whose friends were "noticing how jacked he was getting". During a push-up 64% of your body weight is being applied and Phil claims he weighed around 230 to 240 at this time period which means his effective push-up weight was 150 lbs, so despite being a "jacked bodybuilder" Phil would likely have struggled greatly with, and possibly not even been able to perform, a single push-up!

"What's the heaviest single item I ever lifted without help? Probably a keg. Not saying I didn't hurt my back doing it, 'cus I did. Uh-huh huh. Pretty stupid that I did it, but I did"timestamp @ 5m05s
"A keg of beer weighs an insane amount. Do you not understand how heavy a full keg is? It's INSANELY heavy! INSANELY heavy! Like I remember I hurt my back doing it."timestamp @ 8m50s

SmokingPig

SWEET LADY CORONA LITERALLY TAKES MY BREATH AWAY!
kiwifarms.net
The more I look into Phil, some how the more intrigued I become. Initially DSP was just a shitty lper in my opinion, now it's almost like he has transcended to the heights that many cows have yet been able to achieve. The snorting was something I didn't really quite notice until watching some of Phil's older videos in a marathon like fashion, now it's almost inescapable. I mean what the fuck is wrong with his sinus cavity that he snorts so much? Was he going on late night rye and cocaine benders in his prime YT days? Probably could explain the half a million dollar debt, that and WWE superstars...

KD6-3.7

within cells interlinked
kiwifarms.net
The more I look into Phil, some how the more intrigued I become. Initially DSP was just a shitty lper in my opinion, now it's almost like he has transcended to the heights that many cows have yet been able to achieve. The snorting was something I didn't really quite notice until watching some of Phil's older videos in a marathon like fashion, now it's almost inescapable. I mean what the fuck is wrong with his sinus cavity that he snorts so much? Was he going on late night rye and cocaine benders in his prime YT days? Probably could explain the half a million dollar debt, that and WWE superstars...
It’s just another aspect of Phil’s life that he makes needlessly difficult because of laziness. Since I was a kid, I’ve always had terrible allergies and sinus problems. For many years now, I haven’t had any issues with snorting or drainage, because every two months or so I buy this magical $3 product called nose spray. Two or three sprays in each nose two or three times a day, and there are no problems at all. All it takes is $3 and the Herculean effort to spray fluid in your nose. A neti pot is just as cheap and works even better during season changes when it can get worse, or when you get sick. But there’s nothing he can do, dood. Post nasal drip is a horrible debilitating chronic disease....

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
The snorting is because of post nasal drip (word of god). Probably got it from letting dust and mold fester in his gaming spaces. He could get a steroid to help alleviate his symptoms, but hed much rather lean in and manual snort to disgust as many people as possible. He legitimately feels as if people pointing it out or mocking his snorting is akin to mocking someone with an actual medical condition.

It's almost part of his pignosis technique that draws in the whales and tard cum.

L3ft Trigger

kiwifarms.net
The snorting is because of post nasal drip (word of god). Probably got it from letting dust and mold fester in his gaming spaces. He could get a steroid to help alleviate his symptoms, but hed much rather lean in and manual snort to disgust as many people as possible. He legitimately feels as if people pointing it out or mocking his snorting is akin to mocking someone with an actual medical condition.

It's almost part of his pignosis technique that draws in the whales and tard cum.
It's because he doesn't have money to do it, he doesn't have money to do it, he doesn't have money to do it, he doesn't have money to do it, he doesn't have money to do it.

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The snorting is because of post nasal drip (word of god).
Post nasal drip is when you have mucous dripping down your throat because it's behind your nasal cavity. His snorting has nothing to do with it because there's no mucous in his nasal cavity or nose.

lavrentiyberia

kiwifarms.net
Post nasal drip is when you have mucous dripping down your throat because it's behind your nasal cavity. His snorting has nothing to do with it because there's no mucous in his nasal cavity or nose.
Yeah I was going to ask about this, I always thought post-nasal drip was a kind of sore throat, and what he's describing is referred to by humans as ‘allergies’. Another weird example of his hyperbolic healthspeak that I still don't see too many people comment on is when he constantly confuses ‘choking’ and ‘coughing’, but his entire vocabulary is so hilariously warped, hypercorrected, pretentious, and just plain WRONG that I understand it would be exhausting to point it out all the time.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
Yeah I was going to ask about this, I always thought post-nasal drip was a kind of sore throat, and what he's describing is referred to by humans as ‘allergies’. Another weird example of his hyperbolic healthspeak that I still don't see too many people comment on is when he constantly confuses ‘choking’ and ‘coughing’, but his entire vocabulary is so hilariously warped, hypercorrected, pretentious, and just plain WRONG that I understand it would be exhausting to point it out all the time.
I put his snorting down to a dry nasal passage from never leaving his house, and using aircon 24/7, his body is over producing mucus cause the air is so dry

not being exposed to fresh air has harmed his immune system, which means his allergies go from 0-100 when he leaves his gout mansion

Tags
None