Dr. Phil - Today's prestream is sponsored by Pfizer™

Wurstbrot

Yikes, amateur night
kiwifarms.net
There might be days when I forgot to shower because I still smell like roses, so I'll give that to Phil. This can also be applied to top hair if you leave it alone BUT Phil constantly brushes through his ravine of a burned down forest with his hoof-shaped fingers. The same fingers which poke his beard, get bitten when a black person appears, get rested in his face when Cloud wears a dress or when he pretends to be frustrated with the world, pets the cat with them, constantly move over his greazy controller and get most likely sweaty and dirty as fuck.
You can see it often enough, he dares to sit in front of an audience with an unwashed glossy thin trainwreck of what formerly resembled the shape of an hairdo, but all that's left is a nuclear bomb testing area.
In short, Phil should wash his scalp every day. Possible excuse: The webcam was the fan's idea, they seemed to like it, so it's not my obligation to look perfect, just be happy with what you get, it's a pahsitive stream okay you know what I mean fair enough okay then and I agree.

LiquidCancer

Ultra Massive Radioactive Power
kiwifarms.net
Every time he has a shower his hair is really puffy and he gets those hanging curls that come down on his forehead.

This only happens maybe twice a week. Pay attention and you'll see its every Monday night stream and sometimes on a Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Every time he has a shower his hair is really puffy and he gets those hanging curls that come down on his forehead.

This only happens maybe twice a week. Pay attention and you'll see its every Monday night stream and sometimes on a Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.
Best case scenario, he also showers on his day off, so when he goes to Fred Meyers with Kat, her coworkers won't think she's married to a total slob

Sparkletor 2.0

Shhhh
kiwifarms.net
Best case scenario, he also showers on his day off, so when he goes to Fred Meyers with Kat, her coworkers won't think she's married to a total slob
You are partly correct.

Phil says he needs to shave and shower on Monday nights for his day off on Tuesdays. So Kat's coworkers still get to experience him with a good night's worth of funk build up.

Local Degenerate

kiwifarms.net
Slight Powerlevel, but it's relevant.

I'm a big fat guido myself, not Phillium size, but, more than I should be. Just sitting in an non-air conditioned room in my hot armpit of the world for a span of 10-20 minutes, and I'll be dripping sweat, and even when I am constantly cooled like any amount of lard should be, my hair is the definition of grease. It's terrible, it's disgusting, and it's very unhygienic.

I reveal this to chase the blindingly obvious point that Phil needs to be showering upwards of twice a day. Shampoo and all. The 'drying effect' mentioned actually would work out in his favor here, as it can cut back on the build-up. Dude probably smells like unwiped ass and eggs.

wahkando

kiwifarms.net
Slight Powerlevel, but it's relevant.

I'm a big fat guido myself, not Phillium size, but, more than I should be. Just sitting in an non-air conditioned room in my hot armpit of the world for a span of 10-20 minutes, and I'll be dripping sweat, and even when I am constantly cooled like any amount of lard should be, my hair is the definition of grease. It's terrible, it's disgusting, and it's very unhygienic.

I reveal this to chase the blindingly obvious point that Phil needs to be showering upwards of twice a day. Shampoo and all. The 'drying effect' mentioned actually would work out in his favor here, as it can cut back on the build-up. Dude probably smells like unwiped ass and eggs.
What are you talking about?

Phil is like 200 lbs at 5'10

For American's that fucking below average (as sad as it is) and you barely ever see him sweating on stream.

Of course, like any postpubescent man, he should shower daily, but twice a day? Unless you're a swimmer or some shit and absolutely have to - it will do you more harm than good,

Sir Wesley Tailpipe

kiwifarms.net
An aside, I've also heard it's not even a concern for men for the most part, because shampoo marketed to men are much less likely to be strong enough to strip away too many oils, but I've shampooed every day my whole life and never had a problem so I haven't cared enough to check.
It depends on your hair. Mine is like boar bristle, so I usually just keep it buzzed and use bar soap, and it turns out fine to do it daily or every couple of days. But it looks like Phil has stringy hair that just holds on to the oil, and should probably be washed daily. When you can see how greasy it looks from a thumbnail, that’s just revolting.

Last edited:

Sparkletor 2.0

Shhhh
kiwifarms.net
So many mysteries.

Remember those really old FGC forum posts where Phil was asking for a ride and everyone told him no? Phil said they were all just jealous and haters. Maybe it was because he doesn't shower and nobody wants to spend hours locked in a car with that.

Also remember when Phil was getting rides to work with his coworkers? They just one day mysteriously stopped. Was it because they didn't want to ride with Smelly Philly?

Did Phil and Panda's relationship end because she was very passionate about soap and Phil had no idea how to use it?

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another comment about the Pigroach's showering habits. He doesn't use bar soap, only liquid body soap, because like a small child he has never learned how to securely hold a wet, slippery bar of soap. I think that's even more mind boggling than not knowing how to operate his washing machine and dryer.

Wurstbrot

Yikes, amateur night
kiwifarms.net
The Contradicting Ear Pain Saga.
Shortly after getting his ass whooped by Nick Rekieta the Lawyer. Either real, maybe a stress reaction, or fake like everyone assumes because you can't trust Phil with anything. Not even with normal mundane worldly health problems.

View attachment 1262542

How did we all collectively forget that DSP has iron fortitude and might have been nursing an ear infection for a week without a single complaint? I feel stoopid.
:thinking:
https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/earache-and-infection-relief/ID=361405-tier3 (same day delivery: https://risnews.com/walgreens-offer-demand-delivery)

https://www.cvs.com/shop/personal-care/ear-care/ear-drops (same day delivery: https://delivery.cvs.com/)

Is it possible he went to the doctor yesterday for an ear infection he had been trying to ignore for a week? Sure, in the same way it's possible I'm going to be hit by lightning in 3 seconds. The guy who bitches about it being hot in his "GIB $100" vest when it's 55 degrees outside wants everyone to believe he didn't say word one about an excruciating ear ache for a full week? Come on, man.
The pignosis on display here is incredible. His ♿ fan literally quoted what Phil himself said earlier on Twitter about having "no pain".
Phil responds with: "You think someone who has ear swelling, stabbing pain, and can't hear just magically heals?‽" (Also suddenly he's deaf)
Phil earlier on Twitter: "Thank god for modern medicine, it magically healed all my ear pain in an hour."
Phil in the very next sentence: "Yes, the pain is magically completely gone and the swelling went away, but that's because of the medicine!!!" (So Phil is almost completely symptom free except for a little swelling, but can't play video games. . .and I guess he says he's deaf and/or can't wear headphones so apparently it's impossible to play video games without sound)
Phil in the sentence just beforehand: "I've had an ear infection for days! I did nothing about it and sat around expecting it to magically go away while I wore headphones 8 hours a day."

It sounds like Phil read the responses explaining why his claims are bullshit and is floundering to control the narrative. Now suddenly he knows headphones are bad for ear infections, ear infections take much longer than 2 hours for the antibiotic to noticeably begin lessening symptoms from a "severely bad, crippling ear infection" like he claimed to have, and he's actually deaf too dood.

And his ♿'s only response is, "I'm sorry for my ignorance sir"×4
View attachment 1262763

Will dear Philbert be able to power through the pain, or will he be content to rest on his laurel$ for a 3rd day? Find out tomorrow whether his miracle ear drops do the trick!
But maybe...
Screenshot_20200430_075500.jpg

Thank you for sharing personal information, against the supposed legal advise.

---
Edit

Holy shit. That's an epic fucking intro dood.
Drgnkiller compiled his never ending pain of attention. Are you kidding me with this guy? He's the King of Suffering, just being honest.

EW4dIztWkAIO5iU.jpeg

EW4dJvkXkAAqR5M.png

EW4dKlaWkAAc-xb.png

Phil refuses to show his bottle of ear drops despite talking about his suffering all day. Basically: Pay attention to my business but mind your own business. People should jump off a cliff for asking. Wauw, seriously WTF.

(clip of him saying that)

Last edited: