Dr. Phil - Today's prestream is sponsored by Pfizer™

The Littlest Shitlord

diagnoses sheep with autism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He has the most horrifying natural ears I've ever seen. Good god.
I've seen worse. Behold the other Phil (ADF):
xLjAD87.png

Fucked up ears are a sign of fetal alcohol syndrome, BTW.

Uncle Ted

Your friendly neighborhood anarchoprimitivist
kiwifarms.net
The Contradicting Ear Pain Saga.
Shortly after getting his ass whooped by Nick Rekieta the Lawyer. Either real, maybe a stress reaction, or fake like everyone assumes because you can't trust Phil with anything. Not even with normal mundane worldly health problems.

But maybe...
View attachment 1262775

Thank you for sharing personal information, against the supposed legal advise.

---
Edit

Holy shit. That's an epic fucking intro dood.
Drgnkiller compiled his never ending pain of attention. Are you kidding me with this guy? He's the King of Suffering, just being honest.

View attachment 1264472

View attachment 1264473

View attachment 1264471

Phil refuses to show his bottle of ear drops despite talking about his suffering all day. Basically: Pay attention to my business but mind your own business. People should jump off a cliff for asking. Wauw, seriously WTF.

(clip of him saying that)
The crease in his earlobe is an early indicator of heart disease.

Colloid

kiwifarms.net
The crease in his earlobe is an early indicator of heart disease.
You don’t really need to look at his ears to know that cardiovascular problems will hit the bastard like a truck sometime down the road, but at least there’s already early signs manifesting; not that it’ll help Phil since he’s too lazy to deal with potential problems beforehand.

Also here’s the most relevant quote I saw from there:
Healthline said:
A 1991 studyTrusted Source found similar results. So did a studyTrusted Source published in 2006, which reported that an ear crease in people younger than age 40 was a sign of CAD in up to 80 percent of cases.
Rip Phil’s heart.

Funko Pops NFT collector

kiwifarms.net
He is dropping new lore about the ear infection,I started listening when he was already talking about it so I didnt catch the beggining but now he is saying that his ear pain was so bad that "he cloudnt even think" and is showing the medication on stream,which makes me think he just bought one to show on stream since he was so butthurt about showing it before but he is doing it now.

Sparkletor 2.0

Shhhh
kiwifarms.net
How come Phil only has restless leg syndrome when he is in his gamer chair and never anywhere else?

Every time he is at his PC he is shaking like an earthquake. If he really has such terrible restless leg syndrome, wouldn't he be shaking in every video where he isn't in the gamer chair?

Are there any videos where Phil shakes like this anywhere else? Not on the Connecticut condo couch. Not sitting on the bed in multiple hotel rooms. Not while sitting for DSP Tries it. Not while sitting at the Project7 convention panel. Not while sitting while out to eat for vacation VLOGS.

I think the restless leg Syndrome is a lie.

actually

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How come Phil only has restless leg syndrome when he is in his gamer chair and never anywhere else?

Every time he is at his PC he is shaking like an earthquake. If he really has such terrible restless leg syndrome, wouldn't he be shaking in every video where he isn't in the gamer chair?

Are there any videos where Phil shakes like this anywhere else? Not on the Connecticut condo couch. Not sitting on the bed in multiple hotel rooms. Not while sitting for DSP Tries it. Not while sitting at the Project7 convention panel. Not while sitting while out to eat for vacation VLOGS.

It is. It's just when he's nervous about something. He's done it sitting on the couch when he's freaking out about something.

Full Race Replay

Hi my names Full Race Replay but you can call me F
kiwifarms.net

Phil definitely rocks back and forth when he's standing still, I remember seeing in his PC unboxing videos, and that one time a prestream artwork was transparent, but it's not as quick as how much he shakes his leg.

Schmeckel

If you miss it, you must be blind!
kiwifarms.net
Phil definitely rocks back and forth when he's standing still, I remember seeing in his PC unboxing videos, and that one time a prestream artwork was transparent, but it's not as quick as how much he shakes his leg.
It's the avatar of @Comma.

In most of his vlahgs where he's holding the camera, you can notice the camera swaying a little bit. One, I can't recall exactly which one, has him either showing off his staycation room and his reflection in the mirror is visible and it looks like he's trying to audition as a Goomba in an elevator somewhere.

Sparkletor 2.0

Shhhh
kiwifarms.net
The rocking he said was to relieve pressure on his severely herniated disc. Rocking back and forth is not restless leg syndrome.

I don't have restless leg syndrome, but I know people who do. They personally call it "jumpy leg". I believe on Seinfeld, Kramer called it "Jimmy Leg".

When you are at rest, on a chair, loveseat, couch, dining room seat, etc., the leg sends a (for no better description) electric shock to the body which makes the leg kick or jump. You can't sleep easily because the leg kicks out when your body gets the shock. You can't sit still because you get a shock and your leg kicks.

It is not, from what I have learned from people who have restless leg syndrome, shaking your leg nervously because you are afraid you might not be able to level up your Hilk Hogan if you can't stream.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's clear by now from the way he eats/drinks/chews nails/picks at mouth that his teeth are pretty fucked up, but has he ever outright commented on the state of his dental health? He's never complained about tooth aches or sensitive teeth or anything like that from what I recall.

UncleTusky

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's never complained about tooth aches or sensitive teeth or anything like that from what I recall.

He used to complain about severe gum/tooth painabout theee or four years ago. Then in 2018 there was the birthday cake stream where he needed a whole glass of water after one bite.

Jokes about Kat's cooking aside it is very likely that diet +lack of care has caused partial or total enamel loss and exposed the dentin (sensitive part of his teeth) so literally any food is painful. This lines up well with what we have seen of his diet-very unhealthy but little crunchy foods like candy bars or crackers. Phil also has no dental coverage so I don't even think he realizes how serious this is.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
He used to complain about severe gum/tooth painabout theee or four years ago. Then in 2018 there was the birthday cake stream where he needed a whole glass of water after one bite.

Jokes about Kat's cooking aside it is very likely that diet +lack of care has caused partial or total enamel loss and exposed the dentin (sensitive part of his teeth) so literally any food is painful. This lines up well with what we have seen of his diet-very unhealthy but little crunchy foods like candy bars or crackers. Phil also has no dental coverage so I don't even think he realizes how serious this is.

How exactly do you prevent this? Like fresh foods and not eating processed shit? Sounds scary as fuck!

The rocking he said was to relieve pressure on his severely herniated disc.
Rocking back and forth is not restless leg syndrome.

“Relieving pressure on my herniated disc” sounds like garden variety Phil bullshit.

(If his back was that bad, he could stream standing up. Had a boss one time who had a special desk installed so he could stand up at work. Couldn’t sit for long stretches at a time bc of bad disc.)

Really, the swaying and rocking back and forth is just a tic of sorts and Phil being a fucking autist. He also sways on many of his old videos while standing up.

It is not, from what I have learned from people who have restless leg syndrome, shaking your leg nervously because you are afraid you might not be able to level up your Hilk Hogan if you can't stream.

Right on. Just rocking/shaking your leg up and down isn’t actual RLS (even though it looks restless as fuck!) It’s more of a tic. It’s probably connected to the serotonin system as well: Having an uncontrollable urge to shake your leg is a pretty common side effect of SSRIs.

Iron Hamster

Days Reddit has waited for DSP apology: 3
kiwifarms.net
He is dropping new lore about the ear infection,I started listening when he was already talking about it so I didnt catch the beggining but now he is saying that his ear pain was so bad that "he cloudnt even think" and is showing the medication on stream,which makes me think he just bought one to show on stream since he was so butthurt about showing it before but he is doing it now.
Notice how fast this fell off the map when he got called on it.

Freshtodeath

Kwhality Khantent
kiwifarms.net
Has he ever mentioned going to dentist for a cleaning? How do you just ignore such a thing?

Prince Lotor

Arnold Phil's-a-nigger can't hurt you now Bunny
kiwifarms.net
It's clear by now from the way he eats/drinks/chews nails/picks at mouth that his teeth are pretty fucked up, but has he ever outright commented on the state of his dental health? He's never complained about tooth aches or sensitive teeth or anything like that from what I recall.
He blames his bad teeth on his mother and says "bad teeth run in my family". He literally thinks dental hygiene is genetic. He has complained about Wisdom Tooth pain (he still has all 4 and they never erupted from his gums), and he's complained about his sensitive teeth for years.
How exactly do you prevent this? Like fresh foods and not eating processed shit? Sounds scary as fuck!
The way to prevent this is to NOT brush your teeth for at least 30 minutes after eating, or drinking something acidic. The acids in our foods and certain beverages softens the protective layer on your teeth and if you brush during this time window you can scrub part of that layer off. The best time to brush your teeth is actually 30 minutes before you eat as the chemicals in your toothpaste will harden your enamel a bit and help it resist the acids in your food better. You can rinse your mouth with water to help lower the ph in your mouth as well.
Phil is on recored stating that he obsessively brushes his teeth 2 to 3 times a day directly after eating. He has left streams before to go brush his teeth after chugging a soda during the energy drink phase to "brush the sugar off my teeth".
He has not had his teeth cleaned at a dentist in likely over a decade, but possibly not since high school.

Edit: @Freshtodeath No. He doesn't have dental insurance and refuses to pay out of pocket for a cleaning. He just pretends his obsessive brushing schedule makes him invincible despite his increasing complaints about pain and sensitivity. There's nothing he can do, he did everything correct.
Says he has "all four wisdom teeth", and that he can go months without feeling anything, but that he does have "a lingering pain every once and a while" in the back of his mouth for "a couple of days" after which the pain goes away:

Okay, so... He says he can go for months without pain after which he can suddenly have pain for a couple of days. So that's at least two times he has had this, with months in between of no pain.

Does this mean he doesn't visit a dentist regularly (every six months)? I mean, your dentist can easily make an x-ray to see what's going with your wisdom teeth.
It sounds like he hasn't seen a dentist since high school. He just said his Wisdom Teeth are all so impacted that they never erupted and are covered by soft tissue. In a 36 year old patient with unerupted Wisdom Teeth experiencing pain due to gum inflammation or Wisdom Tooth migration the only reason the teeth would be moving at this point is due to some sort of periodontal disease https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impacted_wisdom_teeth

His own mouth always was his biggest detractor ;)
So I saw some people speculating about Phil's teeth/oral hygiene last week and as soon as I saw the first video clip in the spoiler I knew I was going to make this post. Like everything mundane, routine, and irrelevant in Phil's life he has talked at extreme length about it.
Phil claims that "bad teeth run in my family. My mom has actually had a lot of work done." Phil thinks oral hygiene is genetic and that his chain-smoking mother has genetically passed down her oral problems to him. Thanks for the fucked up teeth mom, thanks for the gout aunty. Timestamped @ 50m48s
Phil says he brushes his teeth 2 to 3 times a day, but he has never flossed. He thinks you don't need to floss if you brush enough and that it has never negatively effected him. He says he never gets anything stuck between his teeth ever, and that his teeth just aren't "like that". Phil thinks he is currently in the best dental health of his life because he brushes his teeth 2 or 3 times a day and uses mouthwash once at night. Timestamped @ 38m08s
I hope with all that brushing Phil hasn't brushed the enamel layer off his teeth by frequently brushing after consuming acidic beverages like soda. Oh wait, what's this? Phil had to stop drinking Mt.Dew Kickstarter because the sugar would cause his teeth to hurt, he would brush his teeth after his streams and they would feel extremely sensitive from "having all this sugar stuck on them" (actually Phil that's from the acidity of the beverage, and brushing your teeth directly afterwards is why you now have sensitive teeth). That's why he switched to Mio. Timestamped @ 59m59s
Phil's teeth would "fucking hurt" from drinking a single soda and be sensitive when he would brush them. He thinks it's because of the sugar. It's the acidity and brushing while his mouth still has an acidic Ph that has caused this. The acidity softens the enamel on your teeth and you can brush that layer off if you brush too soon after consuming acidic food and drink. Timestamped @ 17m20s. At 27m he describes his teeth as 'overly sensitive', after listing off his favorite sodas.
Phil cannot eat a Popsicle, he cannot eat anything cold. Timestamped @ 4m34s
Also Phil says "every time I eat stake it gets stuck in my fucking teeth, and it's there all day if I'm out." So Phil has steak for breakfast at a restaurant on his day off. So there you go [Leg Slap]. Timestamped @ 31m16s
In a few other clips he mentions he brushes his teeth directly after eating. He fucked up his own teeth and continues to do so. You want to wait at least a half hour after eating to brush your teeth. A dentist would have told him this if he would ever go and get his teeth cleaned, but he won't. He'll just keep blaming his mother for "passing down" her bad teeth to him and pretending he's doing everything correct.

This would explain the mystery of why he disgustingly swishes every sip of water around his mouth. The cake makes his teeth hurt and that's why he swishes and chugs water after every bite. It causes him pain to eat his wifes shitty boxed cake with the fucked-up frosting and he is doing it to flex about what a big boy he is, and to show that bitch Leanna how much better he has it with his Potato Wife.

Last edited:

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
He blames his bad teeth on his mother and says "bad teeth run in my family". He literally thinks dental hygiene is genetic.

Well... Phil isn’t entirely wrong. Aside from wisdom teeth issues, some people have softer or less enamel. Tooth health is a combination of hygiene and genetic factors.

But Phil is an idiot like always. Even if your bad teeth are caused 100% by your genetics, you did nothing wrong and everything correct then you should be on top of that by going to the dentist more often than someone with “good teeth.”.

(Friend of mine goes to the dentist 2-3 times a year, because he also has bad teeth. Why? Because despite brushing teeth like you should and eating healthy, the dentist finds a cavity almost every visit.)

If Phil has bad teeth, he should proactive instead of just sitting and bitching about it on a couch.

The way to prevent this is to NOT brush your teeth for at least 30 minutes after eating, or drinking something acidic. The acids in our foods and certain beverages softens the protective layer on your teeth and if you brush during this time windom you can scrub part of that layer off. The best time to brush your teeth is actually 30 minutes before you eat as the chemicals in your toothpaste will harden your enamel a bit and help it resist the acids in your food better.

Thanks a lot! I had no idea, and neither did many other farmers I’m sure. Good advice right there!

No. He doesn't have dental insurance and refuses to pay out of pocket for a cleaning. He just pretends his obsessive brushing schedule makes him invincible despite his increasing complaints about pain and sensitivity. There's nothing he can do, he did everything correct.

What an idiot. The man can spend hundreds of dollars on plastic “collectables” and thousands of dollars on jpgs, but is too cheap to spend hundred $ on a dentist a few times a year.

Not only is that literally dangerous. (heart disease and other nasty shit can be caused by bad teeth hygiene)

It also virtually ensures that when he finally DOES go to the dentist, will be faced with a bill of thousands of dollars.