• Laugh, and the world laughs with you; weep, and you weep alone.
  1. The site is being DDoS attacked again. They've changed their bot behavior since last time. I've added a mandatory CAPTCHA at a Cloudflare level. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Dr. PhilToday's prestream is sponsored by Pfizer™

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by neger psykolog, Mar 31, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

1. Such a poor soul. I'll pray to Satan for him.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    AshitPie

AshitPie I might have to sell my house =(

kiwifarms.net
  2. Toward the end of his Minecraft stream, D$P announced that playing Deltarune on PC was giving him arthritis. He explained that his fingers in a rested state are curling toward his palm instead of standing straight out. he demonstrated how his fingers will curl even more toward his palm as this arthritis progresses. It also causes shooting pains down the back of his hand. Much akin to D$P's recent 'cold' these are the most unusual arthritis symptoms I have ever heard of.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Raven'sChild

Raven'sChild Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one

kiwifarms.net
  3. I honestly want him to so I can watch what happens when streaming for a living has it's own version of the Adpocalypse.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. There was Nuthin he kuddo, it's arthritis. It's not like he could do a Google/Youtube search for 30 seconds during his important drinking gin alone for 8 hours time https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=hand+stretches+for+gamers+&sp=mAEB and then start maybe incorporating hand stretches and exercises recommended by orthopaedic physicians to proactively protect an important thing he needs to be able to do for his Serious Adult Business. It's not an extremely common condition he's overexaggerating due to his fussy-boy attention seeking behavior that he can fix himself with a little bit of exercise, nope, it's cancer-aids-arthrities, Nuthin he kuddo. I'm just being a fucking idiot though, Phil doesn't have time for any of that he's the busiest human on the planet with absolutely zero free-time for any of that voodoo shit, just ask Katherine, she's certainly not some kind of lying cheater or something , you can trust her.

• Like Like x 2
    Prince Lotor

Prince Lotor My dreams are trying to kill me. Fuck you dreams!

kiwifarms.net
  5. Between the constant ticks, snorts, belching, probably farting, the darting wide eyes void of cognition, the swaying back and forth and eery T-posing, his complete inability to recognize facial features or determine changes in scenery, his confusion at simple motor skills, poor back, poor posture, lurching gait, and weight problems this sad sack needs constant adult supervision.

I wonder if his parents know he's full blown for real Autistic and just never told him.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    HansGruber

HansGruber Exceptional Theif

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Raven'sChild

Raven'sChild Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one

kiwifarms.net
  6. He's not even social enough to buy a plane ticket and visit his parents. Like I'm autistic as fuck too but I realize at some point when I haven't seen friends or parents in awhile I need to pay them a visit.

• Like Like x 1
    Freshtodeath

Freshtodeath Kwhality Khantent

kiwifarms.net
  7. Phil just let something slip, he said he always gets hot when he tries to sleep (temperature) because of his medical condition, and then he immediately cut himself off.

"yes i do have chronic medical conditions"

• Informative Informative x 12
    • Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Hey, be respectful.
    Phil stressed that this is none of anyone's business. He says he's probably going to have to tell us one day, but for now it 'remains a myshtree'. Pa.

So. New speculation topic: What beggable medical conditions cause someone to run hot at night?
    Phil already said it wasn't gout, but I'm not going to rule out Turbo Gout.

• Like Like x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Well he has "chronic" post nasal drip, and probably sleep apnea...

but as far as multiple chronic medical conditions, apparently he has multiple and one of them causes him to overheat in bed... :thinking:

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Yeah booze usually warms me up too.

• Like Like x 10
    kiwifarms.net
  11. This is when I start questioning how stupid this guy really is.

We’ve got a 36 year old, with no retirement plan, apparently no saving, who’s desperately trying to claw out of debt, with more chronic health issues than most old people.

Like this dude is a medical nightmare waiting to happen, and once something does happen he’s just done, if he ever has to stay in the hospital to be treated for something meaningful he’s just done. And this isn’t a matter of if, it’s when, and that fuse is slowly burning.

• Like Like x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Hmm. A quick search says night sweats can be caused by the beetus.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. 4. Alcohol
    Dr Godfrey says: “Alcohol can affect people in different ways, but people who have been drinking heavily don’t realise that a lot of vasodilation goes on. So when they’re in bed, they’ll be hot and sweaty, even though they won’t have a temperature.”

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    actually

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. I'm leaning towards this as well. I produce almost zero testosterone naturally, and constantly get hot flashes that doctors have said are basically like menopausal hot flashes women get. You can get very warm, almost to sweating, with no exertion, literally just sitting or laying down. If it's this though, I can't see a way that he can get quarters for it... I'd definitely tell someone, if talking about it, that I had a 'chronic medical condition', because it is, but all it means is I take replacement shots every 2 weeks. And even that is at home / no doctor visit or bill to cry poor about.

Tl/dr seems the most likely (especially given so many other things about him that are reflective of non-replaced low testosterone), but since I don't see how he can beg much from it, I think he'd be more forthright. Him being mysterious leads me to believe it's something less likely, but that he can turn a profit from...

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  15. If it is low-t I'm betting he's humiliated by it. I'm biased because I lean toward the global "Phil wants to be a big macho swingin' dick" theory but if that really is the case he'd guard a secret like that with his life. God forbid people start to think of him as anything but the paragon of masculinity.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    Pargon

Pargon Mr. Self-Destruct

kiwifarms.net
  16. He was just looking into penile enhancement for research purposes, okay! He does not have a micro penis. And even if he did, none of those things work. He would have to get surgery which is too expensive and dangerous.

• Winner Winner x 4
    kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. why doesnt he just shave his head at this point, looks like his hairline is trying to do a nike symbol

blanketitses...horrible disease...should feel great sympathy for him and help relieve his pain with money

• Feels Feels x 2
    #100 gaarashatan, Jan 17, 2019 at 8:19 AM
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2019 at 8:29 AM
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.