Dr. Phil - Today's prestream is sponsored by Pfizer™

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Raven'sChild

Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one
kiwifarms.net
There was Nuthin he kuddo, it's arthritis. It's not like he could do a Google/Youtube search for 30 seconds during his important drinking gin alone for 8 hours time https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=hand+stretches+for+gamers+&sp=mAEB and then start maybe incorporating hand stretches and exercises recommended by orthopaedic physicians to proactively protect an important thing he needs to be able to do for his Serious Adult Business. It's not an extremely common condition he's overexaggerating due to his fussy-boy attention seeking behavior that he can fix himself with a little bit of exercise, nope, it's cancer-aids-arthrities, Nuthin he kuddo. I'm just being a fucking idiot though, Phil doesn't have time for any of that he's the busiest human on the planet with absolutely zero free-time for any of that voodoo shit, just ask Katherine, she's certainly not some kind of lying cheater or something , you can trust her.
...I did a bit of research ( aka a simple YT search that took all of 5 seconds ).
Based on D$P's 'symptoms' his hand is just sore from using muscles he normally doesn't use...or he is developing Tendonitis : ( pain down the back of his hand )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCc_eIrjeFk

In other news:
D$P revealed that he has Multiple chronic health conditions outside of Post Nasal Drip and Gout. Seeing as he hasn't seen a doctor for anything other than his Gout ( that we know of), Type II Diabetes is out though he most likely has it judging from his diet and lack of exercise. Tin foil hat time folks. What additional self diagnosed Chronic Health conditions does he 'suffer' from?

gin_nose

kiwifarms.net
In other news:
D$P revealed that he has Multiple chronic health conditions outside of Post Nasal Drip and Gout. Seeing as he hasn't seen a doctor for anything other than his Gout ( that we know of), Type II Diabetes is out though he most likely has it judging from his diet and lack of exercise. Tin foil hat time folks. What additional self diagnosed Chronic Health conditions does he 'suffer' from?
The fact is, we just dont know if he has been to a doctor or not, he is a habitual liar and hides things all the time. Many times he has talked about ppointments for "stuff" and he goes somewhere with Kat on those thursdays, the grocery store yes, but that doesnt take all day.

We have burning eyes as a symtom and night sweats. rocking back and forth maybe too.

I personally dont buy his bullshit on cutting caffeine, that striked me from the start as some doctor recommendation. no one else thought it was weird he went from drinking fucking Kick Starts (sugar + caffeine) to SELTZER FUCKING WATER? Come on, something is up there for sure.

Could be pre-diabetes readings. I thought it was hilarious when he bragged he wasnt going to tell us but would "have to tell us eventually" LOL. Why because you will require mroe days off? Or because your fans will need to pay for additional medical expenses? THis fucking guy.

thebonesauce

The North American Jape
kiwifarms.net
Phil and his mystery health condition don’t seem like much of a mystery to me. It’s diabetes. He has all the traits and all the symptoms... We think he’s dicking around when he takes 15 minute bathroom breaks but for real, maybe he genuinely has to pee a lot? Diabetes will do that. Plus the utter lack of meaningful exercise, junk diet, constantly swilling shitty sugary energy drinks, his bulbous stomach, flabby biceps/triceps, etc.

He reminds me of quite a few of my residents who don’t understand just how dangerous diabetes can be. I have people who don’t realize how important it is to eat and end up with levels below 90, which can kill you, or people who eat a ton of sugar and end up with readings over 300. I had one woman who had to inject insulin probably upwards of 6-8 times a day, believing she could just eat whatever she wanted and insulin was the cure for high blood sugar... This went on for a long time until her vision started to fail her (doesn’t Dark have problems with his eyesight? Hmmmm) and she had to have 2 toes amputated.

That’s gonna be Phil, in the next 5-10 years he’s going to be legally blind, or he’s gonna have to have a foot amputated.

ZehnBoat

JUST FUCKING BAM
kiwifarms.net
Phil and his mystery health condition don’t seem like much of a mystery to me. It’s diabetes.
so if phil gets the betus and gets fucked up because of it
i wonder who he'll blame

tevin? aunt? mom?

of course knowing phil's luck, he could eat nothing but sugar and red meat every day and he'll get by just fine.. and then freak out over a sneeze.

tripmix

kiwifarms.net
If diabetes causes him to have a foot amputated, he will make a peg-leg-beg-a-thon because if losing a limb doesn't guarantee him pity bucks then nothing does - even when losing said limb was his own fault the first place.
We all know he'd splash out on the rosewood peg leg with the pearl tipped base at the bottom because everyone telling him to get the cheaper more affordable solid oakwood peg leg is just a detractor.

Last edited:

TheKatIsNowGone

Praise the Sun!
kiwifarms.net
Phil and his mystery health condition don’t seem like much of a mystery to me. It’s diabetes. He has all the traits and all the symptoms... We think he’s dicking around when he takes 15 minute bathroom breaks but for real, maybe he genuinely has to pee a lot? Diabetes will do that. Plus the utter lack of meaningful exercise, junk diet, constantly swilling shitty sugary energy drinks, his bulbous stomach, flabby biceps/triceps, etc.

He reminds me of quite a few of my residents who don’t understand just how dangerous diabetes can be. I have people who don’t realize how important it is to eat and end up with levels below 90, which can kill you, or people who eat a ton of sugar and end up with readings over 300. I had one woman who had to inject insulin probably upwards of 6-8 times a day, believing she could just eat whatever she wanted and insulin was the cure for high blood sugar... This went on for a long time until her vision started to fail her (doesn’t Dark have problems with his eyesight? Hmmmm) and she had to have 2 toes amputated.

That’s gonna be Phil, in the next 5-10 years he’s going to be legally blind, or he’s gonna have to have a foot amputated.
Worth noting is that a common side effect of diabetes and specifically low blood sugar are hot flashes. Could be what's making him feel so intensely hot at night. That said some people do just run hot which can get uncomfortable at night, but if that's the case it wouldn't be some new issue and should have been a thing all of Phil's life.

Alxmir23

kiwifarms.net
Worth noting is that a common side effect of diabetes and specifically low blood sugar are hot flashes. Could be what's making him feel so intensely hot at night. That said some people do just run hot which can get uncomfortable at night, but if that's the case it wouldn't be some new issue and should have been a thing all of Phil's life.
is that why he stopped drinking mountain dew kickstart? because of sugar?

Commander Keen

in GOODBYE GALAXY!!!
kiwifarms.net
The fact is, we just dont know if he has been to a doctor or not, he is a habitual liar and hides things all the time. Many times he has talked about ppointments for "stuff" and he goes somewhere with Kat on those thursdays, the grocery store yes, but that doesnt take all day.

We have burning eyes as a symtom and night sweats. rocking back and forth maybe too.

I personally dont buy his bullshit on cutting caffeine, that striked me from the start as some doctor recommendation. no one else thought it was weird he went from drinking fucking Kick Starts (sugar + caffeine) to SELTZER FUCKING WATER? Come on, something is up there for sure.

Could be pre-diabetes readings. I thought it was hilarious when he bragged he wasnt going to tell us but would "have to tell us eventually" LOL. Why because you will require mroe days off? Or because your fans will need to pay for additional medical expenses? THis fucking guy.
I’ve known people who hit “pre-diabetic” and they half ass attempt control what they eat but they always fail and blossom into type-2 diabetes. These people were all in their late 50s to 60s. If DSP is prediabetic at age 36 that’s quite an accomplishment.

Stalker Sociopath

kiwifarms.net

Dude I don't know, if he has diabetes there is no way he would be allowed to drink those energy drinks. Full of sugar.

Raven'sChild

Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one
kiwifarms.net

1) IF he'd been going to see a doctor he'd be tweeting about the cost of the bills like he did his visit when he had The Gout. On their 'day off', they go to the Mall. He's said this numerous times. Khet goes shopping with D$P dutifully tagging along behind her to fork over his tip money. All that eye makeup doesn't buy it's self.
2) I chock his 'burning eyes' up to the dust and Mold in his office. His fan is usually on when he starts to complain of this and he gets up sometimes to turn the fan down thinking, I guess, that the rushing air is bothering his eyes.
3) He's always drunk seltzer. He would comment on it causing him to burp back in the day. He stopped drinking his daily Kickstarter when he was sick and wanting to be able to nap all day

so if phil gets the betus and gets fucked up because of it
i wonder who he'll blame

tevin? aunt? mom?

of course knowing phil's luck, he could eat nothing but sugar and red meat every day and he'll get by just fine.. and then freak out over a sneeze.
...he got The Gout, so...

I agree with the hot flashes. He's had more of them than he used to. He has them in Winter now. Before, he'd comment on sweating in the Summer during those 70 degree Seattle 'heatwaves' struck or due to heat generated by all the equipment in his little office.

Dude I don't know, if he has diabetes there is no way he would be allowed to drink those energy drinks. Full of sugar.
Type II Diabetes ( aka the kind one contracts not the type one is born with ) is not as restrictive and many people who develop it do little to change their lifestyle which is why it can be so problematic. As way of anecdote, a man I know will splurge on extra french vanilla coffee creamer in his coffee when his numbers are 'good' after visiting the doctor. "My numbers are good." He'll quip when I cast him an eye.

Wurstbrot

This was my depression
kiwifarms.net
I outsource my post from main to here, so sorry for not talking about the ongoing topic.

Seriously, he had so much free time the last 10 years, his body adjusted to a low energy output. There is literally no reason for this potato body to do a kickstart, therefore it stays in standby-mode, which is reflected in his body-form and overall tiredness, he needs even more sleep than a regular person (but stays wake until 4am cuz this is the time where he can flee from the burden of the real world, and going to bed would mean he has to face reality sooner).
Then everything that requires even little effort is a huge hassle. I'm not surprised at all when he has to cancel an entire day just because he has to buy groceries, all the energy was put into this one event.
Look at his performance during the last year, he got even more boring, more silent, uninspired and tries to prevent any creative thought. This guy is on autopilot.
He seriously needs to do some exercises, daily. It would help his motivation and body.

That being said:
16 hour marathon? HAHAHAHA.
No way.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Low-T Pigroach confirmed. So does that mean his user title should be the King of Soy? WimpSoyPhil?

This would explain why he acts like an entitled teenage girl half the time. Also explains his very likely homoerotic tendencies when it came to John, his natural tendency to be a chicken and hide, and his utterly desperate and pathetic attempts to come off as macho.

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Low-T Pigroach confirmed. So does that mean his user title should be the King of Soy? WimpSoyPhil?

This would explain why he acts like an entitled teenage girl half the time. Also explains his very likely homoerotic tendencies when it came to John, his natural tendency to be a chicken and hide, and his utterly desperate and pathetic attempts to come off as macho.
Looking forward to a similar Prostate Pleasure Cruise saga that Broteam went through. I'm gonna laugh and laugh.

harbinger

DarksydePhallus
kiwifarms.net
My cousin had hyperhidrosis when he was doing a night shift job, sweated like he was in a sauna. First thing the doc asked was if he had been in contact with farms or farm animals...cant remember if he said it was TB or some such shit..
Oh, look! Another “Kat-is-a-Horse” Joke... “farm animals...”

Reactions: neger psykolog

Comma

kiwifarms.net
Says he has "all four wisdom teeth", and that he can go months without feeling anything, but that he does have "a lingering pain every once and a while" in the back of his mouth for "a couple of days" after which the pain goes away:

Okay, so... He says he can go for months without pain after which he can suddenly have pain for a couple of days. So that's at least two times he has had this, with months in between of no pain.

Does this mean he doesn't visit a dentist regularly (every six months)? I mean, your dentist can easily make an x-ray to see what's going with your wisdom teeth.

Tags
None