Dr. Phil - Today's prestream is sponsored by Pfizer™

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Wurstbrot

This was my depression
kiwifarms.net
The back pain is an excuse to not do anything himself. He can't lift 20lbs because he is in horrible pain yet he can dance around. He can't drive but he can squat down and pop back up with no problem. He can't paint a wall or hang blinds because his bad back but he can bend and stretch to assemble and decorate the Christmas tree.

He doesn't take meds for his back because he doesn't need them.
His body is as agile as a brick (famous spin in Project 7 intro) so I do believe there is a problem with his back that goes beyond a lack of exercise, but as you also stated he uses this as an excuse for everything when he obviously could do those easy tasks.

Has he back pain? Probably. The age of permanently sitting and starring at screens isn't healthy to anyone, so a bad medical history just adds up.
I would also believe that rock'n like a hurricane relieves some pain or at least gives him the psychological impression. Not a doctor, but real treatment would help better. And the longer he does jack shit, his back gets probably damaged more in the process; getting older, floppier and developing no muscle mass makes it worse.

So does rock'n really helps or is it now more a habit than a real reliever? Doing it for years whenever possible, it could be a combination of both. Exactly like his lies, does it on habit but also to feel better about himself. Difference: Lies really help ... the scam-process. He would be so fucked if he would come out with the truth about his finances. Exactly like he and Khet, if he would come out of his closed hole they would fuck. Or not.

Other existing habits he isn't even aware of and should be mentioned in his chat:
Stroking his beard, sometimes in a 90° angle. Sniffing his fingers. Touching his hair over and over. Throwing his whole or both hands on his face. Not washing his hands and touching the controller again, using a greasy controller in the process and creating a cycle of fat fingers if you put all of that together.
Phil is a very disgusting man. Each time he touches his head I scream internally. Automatic habits of the body are quite difficult to fight, especially if you are Dave who is basically a living brainless habit.

Edit: I just realized the offtopicness we drifted into. Ehm. Begging begging beg beg burp, please pay my taxes which is unheard. Yeah I have no idea what to say more to this video. New video, old news.

Last edited:

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His body is as agile as a brick (famous spin in Project 7 intro) so I do believe there is a problem with his back that goes beyond a lack of exercise, but as you also stated he uses this as an excuse for everything when he obviously could do those easy tasks.

Has he back pain? Probably. The age of permanently sitting and starring at screens isn't healthy to anyone, so a bad medical history just adds up.
I would also believe that rock'n like a hurricane relieves some pain or at least gives him the psychological impression. Not a doctor, but real treatment would help better. And the longer he does jack shit, his back gets probably damaged more in the process; getting older, floppier and developing no muscle mass makes it worse.

So does rock'n really helps or is it now more a habit than a real reliever? Doing it for years whenever possible, it could be a combination of both. Exactly like his lies, does it on habit but also to feels better about himself. Difference: Lies really help ... the scam-process. He would be so fucked if he would come out with the truth about his finances. Exactly like he and Khet, if he would come out of his closed hole they would fuck. Or not.

Other existing habits he isn't even aware of and should be mentioned in his chat:
Stroking his beard, sometimes in a 90° angle. Sniffing his fingers. Touching his hair over and over. Throwing his whole or both hands on his face. Not washing his hands and touching the controller again, using a greasy controller in the process and creating a cycle of fat fingers if you put all of that together.
Phil is a very disgusting man. Each time he touches his head I scream internally. Automatic habits of the body are quite difficult to fight, especially if you are Dave who is basically a living brainless habit.

Edit: I just realized the offtopicness we drifted into. Ehm. Begging begging beg beg burp, please pay my taxes which is unheard. Yeah I have no idea what to say more to this video. New video, old news.
I'd say it's more likely he rocks to relieve dead ass or sore hips from sitting for 3-4 hours at a stretch day after day. You'd be surprised how much pressure atrophy and motionlessness puts on the body - there's a reason nurses have to turn coma patients every half hour and exercise their muscles - shit can break down to a staggering degree. No chance he has a back injury of any significant degree. I know every body is different but if things were so bad he supposedly can't lift twenty pounds he wouldn't be able to maintain a sedentary sitting position for as long as he does without being in screaming agony, and he shows no signs of being on pain management. Not that he could be, since he wouldn't deign to stoop to leaving his house for something like a doctor's appointment.

Last edited:

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
I'd say it's more likely he rocks to relieve dead ass or sore hips from sitting for 3-4 hours at a stretch day after day.
This is most likely the case. Just this morning trying to imitate his weird back and forth motion and notice it somewhat stretches out the lower back. Might be a same weird habitual thing he does like his snorts, beard stroking, finger sniffing, restless leg syndrome and his weird t-posing (which probably also helps with stretching).
Edit: Also forgot about his rocking he does while standing in place. Not sure what that is all about though.

Raven'sChild

Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one
kiwifarms.net

This does not look like a guy with a severely herniated disk or a bad back of any kind.

Wurstbrot

This was my depression
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of herniated disk, quite interesting posts by @Prince Lotor and @samovski in the main thread, regarding the truthfulness of his backpain caused by it. Or rather because he hasn't exercised in almost a decade.

Don't move them to here or else my Twitter link will break into nuggets, I dare you, my Twitter is most important, wink wink.

Sauce: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/darksydephil-theycallmedsp-phil-burnell.975/post-4495162

No, the way he waddles is caused by his posture, the term for this posture is lumbar lordosis http://telespine.com/could-hyperlordosis-be-causing-you-low-back-pain/
Here are some things that can cause lumbar lordosis
  • habitually poor posture
  • obesity, especially where the excess fat is found mainly in the abdomen or front of the torso (yes, big tits can effect this too)
  • weak abdominal muscles (Phil recently admitted he hasn't done a single push-up since before the 2010's; I guarantee you he has never done any kind of core strengthening exercise)
  • a sedentary lifestyle, such as an office worker (especially one who spends all their freetime sitting as well)
Here's a good picture of what lumbar lordosis looks like, along with other images of postures that are out of alignment, note your knees are fully straight-legged locked in this posture, try to emulate it and walk around http://www.ennisphysioclinic.ie/m.posture.html

Lordosis due to weak muscles causes the muscles in your low back to tighten for long periods of time to try to stabalize the spine. This would cause you to have difficulty standing for long periods of time due to the posture. It can cause back pain, numbness, tingling, muscle weakness, spasms, . . .literally all the things Phil would cry about.

Recent spinal health research has found that a herniated disk is frequently a red herring when it comes to the discovery of the source of a patients back pain. In up to 70 to 80% of subjects scanned during a study of elderly patients they had a herniated disk (sometimes multiple) with absolutely no back pain, so the idea that Phil had back pain show up out of nowhere, received an MRI, and was told he had a mildly herniated disk that was causing all of this is exactly the kind of methodology that recent research has found erroneous.

I'm not exaggerating when I say ALL of his back problems are caused by exceptionally poor muscle tone and a hyper-sedentary lifestyle. Phil's claim that his "back-stretcher saved his life and allowed his disc to move back in place" is more that the stretching was actually healthy physical activity, he never actually had another MRI to confirm any changes to his disk, he just did some physical activity that relieved tension in his chronically tightened lumbar muscles.
His "shifting his weight to relieve pressure on my disk" is not how a herniated disk works, a herniated disk is bulging out past your vertebrate, shifting back and forth would cause the vertebrate above and below said disk to crunch over and over onto the part of the disk bulging out between them. This actually points to his bulging disk not being the cause of his back pain. If his bulging disk was the cause of his pain putting it into traction is what relieves pressure on it, shifting back and forth does not change the amount of force your spine is operating under, what it does do is artificially kick him out of the chronically terrible standing posture he has for the duration of the movement.
Literally all he needed to do was make a commitment to even a modicum of physical fitness through stretching, core strengthening, and some elevated heart rate cardio and he never would have had the issues he did, and probably still does he just doesn't notice do to living his creedo to the letter "Nothing I could do" by doing less physical activity than an actual coma patient in a long-term care facility receives.

I just think it's hilarious that due to Phil being such a lazy dumbfuck he had issues with pain and radiating numbness, thinks he has "driving anxiety" causing "panic attacks", refuses to drive a car for long periods of time or at speeds even approaching 45mph, has essentially become a shut-in, and requires a carer to leave his house because he refuses to do a sit-up or a 5 minute stretching routine. T-posing is his entire physical fitness routine.
Sauce: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/darksydephil-theycallmedsp-phil-burnell.975/post-4496014

Symptoms of a herniated disk
  • Arm or leg pain. If your herniated disk is in your lower back, you'll typically feel the most intense pain in your buttocks, thigh and calf. It may also involve part of the foot. If your herniated disk is in your neck, the pain will typically be most intense in the shoulder and arm. This pain may shoot into your arm or leg when you cough, sneeze or move your spine into certain positions.
  • Numbness or tingling. People who have a herniated disk often experience numbness or tingling in the body part served by the affected nerves.
  • Weakness. Muscles served by the affected nerves tend to weaken. This may cause you to stumble, or impair your ability to lift or hold items.
Has he ever mentioned any of this other than not being able to lift heavy things? I've never heard him talking about numbness or arm/leg pain when he talks about his bad back. I'm 99% sure the cause of his pain is either psychosomatic or blunt-force laziness. I've known people with bad backs as well, and the pain, if it's constant is terrible. It's not something that turns off conveniently when you want to dance like a mong to make a few pennies.

Raven'sChild

Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one
kiwifarms.net
During the 12hr 'marathon', D$P disclosed that he had a 'near death' car accident which saw HALF his face BURNED and bloody. The 'near death' part being that the impact to the door was "an inch away". Question: One who suffered BURNS on their face would display some after effects in scaring, discoloration or at the very least permanent hair loss. I have known people who heal well leaving little to no scaring or skin discoloration after a number of years. I have, however, not known of any who's hair follicles recovered.

Wing Zero

kiwifarms.net
During the 12hr 'marathon', D$P disclosed that he had a 'near death' car accident which saw HALF his face BURNED and bloody. The 'near death' part being that the impact to the door was "an inch away". Question: One who suffered BURNS on their face would display some after effects in scaring, discoloration or at the very least permanent hair loss. I have known people who heal well leaving little to no scaring or skin discoloration after a number of years. I have, however, not known of any who's hair follicles recovered.
AKA - he's a drama queen who got a papercut-tier wound on his head and maybe singed his hair.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of herniated disk, quite interesting posts by @Prince Lotor and @samovski in the main thread, regarding the truthfulness of his backpain caused by it. Or rather because he hasn't exercised in almost a decade.

Don't move them to here or else my Twitter link will break into nuggets, I dare you, my Twitter is most important, wink wink.

Sauce: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/darksydephil-theycallmedsp-phil-burnell.975/post-4495162

Sauce: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/darksydephil-theycallmedsp-phil-burnell.975/post-4496014
goddamn, those pics of lumbar lordosis look exactly like Phil in the infamous Project Seven spinaround and the "blue shirt, grey sweatpants" dancing GIF.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
The mystery illness hinted at on Thanksgiving 2017 has been revealed.

Phil was sad Panda dumped him. He was stressed about money. This gave him high blood pressure. He had chest pains for a couple of months. He thought he would have a heart attack. Phil ignored it and it magically went away on its own.

So anyone who guessed the mystery illness was "nothing" or "he's lying for sympathy bucks" you are the winners.

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
The mystery illness hinted at on Thanksgiving 2017 has been revealed.

Phil was sad Panda dumped him. He was stressed about money. This gave him high blood pressure. He had chest pains for a couple of months. He thought he would have a heart attack. Phil ignored it and it magically went away on its own.

So anyone who guessed the mystery illness was "nothing" or "he's lying for sympathy bucks" you are the winners.
LMAO So wait. . .in Phil's narrative he essentially both gave Leanna the engagement ring she bought herself off Etsy with his money, asking her to marry him, and almost simultaneously """mutually""" broke-up with her. Almost immediately he hits up a gold-digging Twitter thot who sweet talks him and within weeks of his break-up says this is his girlfriend. Then 7, almost 8, months later Phil is still having chest-pains from a broken-heart (a real thing by the way, this article says women are more likely than men to experience it) https://www.heart.org/en/health-topics/cardiomyopathy/what-is-cardiomyopathy-in-adults/is-broken-heart-syndrome-real while pretending "life comes at you fast dood. We broke-up months before I even asked her to marry me, this is my girlfriend now. You gotta stop living in the past. New girl's my Soulmate btw."

Usually people have symptoms for weeks, but Phil "low-T kicked puppy dog coma patient" Burnell has chest-pains for months and ignores it because there's no way he's a sad boi, he's a big boy with a serious adult SoulMaid. He then continues to have chest-pains and does nothing. He then blows several thousand dollars flying this girl he's met 2 maybe 3 times to live with him and buy her all new shit during a back-taxes """crisis""" with money that was given to him to pay those taxes. Magically his chest-pains go away "on their own", certainly not because he desperately scrambled to install her in the WaKando ASAP, even celebrating this girl getting kicked out of her current home.

From Phil's own timeline though it can't be because of heartbreak from a relationship because he was totally over Leanna months before he asked her to marry him (or told every gritty detail of her hospitalization to the internet in which he was clearly still planning on spending the rest of his life with her) and he immediately met his "Soulmate" and was talking to her for hours every single day. It really sounds to me like the thing Phil was heart-broken over was not having a live-in chef/scullery-maid/chauffeuse.

She's totally not a rebound-girl though, right Phil?

Last edited:

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On the recent stream, he was talking about how he thinks his calf muscles in his legs are huge because for his whole life he has always walked around on tiptoes, on the balls of his feet, for no apparent reason. He thinks this unconventional tiptoe walking posture has built up all his ankle and leg muscles. Little does he know he is opening himself up to manlet jokes with such an admission. Also if his leg muscles are so strong, he shouldn't get winded from ascending and descending the stairs for meals.

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
On the recent stream, he was talking about how he thinks his calf muscles in his legs are huge because for his whole life he has always walked around on tiptoes, on the balls of his feet, for no apparent reason. He thinks this unconventional tiptoe walking posture has built up all his ankle and leg muscles. Little does he know he is opening himself up to manlet jokes with such an admission. Also if his leg muscles are so strong, he shouldn't get winded from ascending and descending the stairs for meals.
This Mayo Clinic link https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/toe-walking/symptoms-causes/syc-20378410 explains that children have a tendency to walk like that due to not having their full adult anatomy developed yet, but usually grow out of it after the age of 2. It goes on to say that a continued condition this kind of tiptoe, balls of the feet only walking can arise from is: AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDER?

Last edited:

Wurstbrot

This was my depression
kiwifarms.net
It goes on to say that a condition this kind of tiptoe, balls of the feet only walking can arise from is: AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDER?
Let's investigate even further, let's use this page.

Generalized symptoms and signs for ASD without proper definition as a starter:
  • Difficulty with communication and interaction with other people
  • Restricted interests and repetitive behaviors
  • Symptoms that hurt the person’s ability to function properly in school, work, and other areas of life
At first glance I mumble a big "Yesh Phil has da autism". Now to specify those points:
  • Making little or inconsistent eye contact
Hard to tell if he looks in someone's eyes, but he wildly looks around the room when he speaks to the camera, randomly stares at walls. Just the signs of a bad liar or autism?
+1 for autism
  • Tending not to look at or listen to people
He hears, but he never acts like he listens. Be it a real human or just a videogame character, he prefers to skip the whole conversation and joke about it. Then he asks what to do bc he prefered to hear in another direction.
+1 for autism
  • Rarely sharing enjoyment of objects or activities by pointing or showing things to others
Look! I pressed the button! Seeee? Let's make pictures of boring shit and post it on Instagram. He never enjoys anything, always grumpy and every joy sounds extremely fake and staged.
+1 for autism
  • Failing to, or being slow to, respond to someone calling their name or to other verbal attempts to gain attention
He is slow in checking any signs, but whenever he is even vaguely mentioned or not even mentioned at all then he feels very responsive, because the world spins around his piggie ass.
No point for autism.
  • Having difficulties with the back and forth of conversation
He only knows one direction, verbally or written, his perspective. Then shuts down the "conversation" immediately and calls himself the winner. His mostly used response in a talk: Okay then. Or just silence.
+1 for autism.
  • Often talking at length about a favorite subject without noticing that others are not interested or without giving others a chance to respond
Do I have to say anything? This is point on DSP.
+1
  • Having facial expressions, movements, and gestures that do not match what is being said
Hard to tell. Whenever he tells a story he uses his body to inflate the narrative, turns his hand into a dolphin to explain his drop in money. Is it necessary? No. Is it unfitting? Not really.
In doubt, no point.
  • Having an unusual tone of voice that may sound sing-song or flat and robot-like
He does not sound like a normal speaking human, very unnatural. Often unnecessarily exaggerates his tone to mock people (more like an ego problem). But whenever he has to act, read characters, he always sounds the same and demotivated.
I tend to +1 here.
  • Having trouble understanding another person’s point of view or being unable to predict or understand other people’s actions
Congratulations, described the essence and main problem of DSP perfectly.
+1

• Repeating certain behaviors or having unusual behaviors. For example, repeating words or phrases, a behavior called echolalia
Indeed, he does that from time to time. At least once every stream. Maybe he does that to underline the greatness of his commentary. But sometimes he even repeats whole sentences without noticing. His wild flailing, 90° beard scratching and finger sniffing is also very unusual. In fact he does very strange stuff I have never seen on someone else.
+1 for autism.
  • Having a lasting intense interest in certain topics, such as numbers, details, or facts
Money. Counting money.
But other than that I don't know a single sich interest. He hates facts, only his narrative is true. Could we count his strange obsession of telling unnecessary details on length?
Doubt, so no point for autism.
  • Having overly focused interests, such as with moving objects or parts of objects
Moving anything is work, so no. In fact he shows no interest in anything. Could we say his only interest is himself? Does his bullshit penne sauce count as an obsession?
No point.
  • Getting upset by slight changes in a routine
Oooooooh, yes you can bet. Just miss his clock out time and the piggie goes mad as fuck. Length of prestream also seems to have the roughly same length.
+1
  • Being more or less sensitive than other people to sensory input, such as light, noise, clothing, or temperature
We heard him complain about small changes in temperature. He is also incapable of seeing anything when "the graphics are too good", but he should just wear his glasses. I would say no to autism, not enough examples I can remember.
  • People with ASD may also experience sleep problems and irritability.
He rarely sleeps fully. However this is probably due to his money worries and a lot of gin. He is angered 24/7 at everything and everyone. In fact I never witnessed someone so angry over nothing, consistently.
+1

Although people with ASD experience many challenges, they may also have many strengths, including:
  • Being able to learn things in detail and remember information for long periods of time
Not really, he forgets most stuff immediately. He only remembers impactful moments (which are laughable) and each time he does it gets more ridiculous, changes the narrative. His memory is garbage.
  • Being strong visual and auditory learners
  • Excelling in math, science, music, or art
Hahaha! No. In fact he is a talentless scumbag with no ability to learn anything new. In fact he stands still and expect the world to adapt to him. So in the category of any possible strength as an autist, no, no point.

So in conclusion, 10 out of 16 autism-points. And around 5 for myself, lol.

(edit: Fixed observation)

Last edited:

Sphadilcastro

kiwifarms.net
That explains the infamous penguin waddle in that project 7 video

marlintan

kiwifarms.net
Someone get that man some stiletto's and he can finally be a pretty girl

Awful Meerkat

kojima is a fraud
kiwifarms.net
Dood, yesterday I listened to his prestream with headphones. It's so obvious, from the difference in sound volume, that he's rocking back and forth constantly and flailing around. That guy's not OK.

Could it be that DSP has some low-key exceptional qualities that were never properly examined by a professional. Maybe he's an autist and never knew?

Anyways, he should take a celebratory sip today! If not for his condition, then for his behavior. Because that man is acting like he's special needs

Tags
None