Dr. Rachel McKinnon / Dr. Veronica Ivy / Rhys McKinnon / Rachel Veronica McKinnon / Foxy Moxy / SportIsARight - soon to be EX tenured professor- chunky biological male who wins women's sports competitions, 3 fake speaking tours and counting

Why is Rhys leaving his tenured professor job?

• lack of professionalism

Votes: 130 63.1%
  • took too many leaves of absence

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • department is downsizing

Votes: 27 13.1%
  • lack of personal hygiene

Votes: 77 37.4%
  • sexual harassment

Votes: 51 24.8%
  • student complaints

Votes: 81 39.3%
  • other (specify)

Votes: 21 10.2%

• Total voters

DemonicMustache

Your Fetish is Shameful
kiwifarms.net
Because I know you are reading here -
1568228005935.png

Rhys, the main reason people don't like you is because you're a mean, misogynistic, narcissist. You don't seem to have any empathy for anyone (*not even yourself*). Your behavior is off putting. Look, I'm not going to say that if you were a nicer and less of an asshole, I'd accept the whole "trans identity" thing. However, I would be less willing to dismiss it entirely. I'd be willing to look at the science, the studies, the experiences others and be like "okay, maybe...."

But you are so aggressively anti-female, that it is impossible for me, at least, to NOT really dislike and mock you. Also, quit pretending that your male physiology doesn't give you an immense advantage in the female division of track cycling.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

sperginity

honest and open with everybody my entire life
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Random thought: Reminded of seeing pro weightlifters have bowel prolapses and idly speculating how much full SRS fucks with your pelvic floor...

As you were.
I would be more worried about the scarring around the outside, that is where most wound separation happens during recovery, so it seems like a site that is under a lot of tension from normal movement. The apex of the neovagina sometimes needs to be tacked back up with sutures years after the initial surgery. A neovaginal prolapse isn't as big of an emergency as the regular kind since it isn't tugging on any other organs.

Spastic Colon

Awww - yeah - tism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rhys can't possibly believe that he has no physical advantage from being a man. Because, if he believed that, he would "game the system" and race against men just to prove that "women" can compete against men. After all, such diehard feminists like him who see NO physical differences between men and women would certainly love to rub it in the faces of all those misogynists that a woman can do anything a man can do, right? That's the ultimate girl power, so why doesn't he do it? Because he knows that the only people he can beat are women because his male anatomy gives him an advantage over most women. Not all women -- because some women, especially at the elite level -- can beat doughy dad bods easily. But enough that it gives him an advantage and a shot at winning. And that is also why he especially hates "TERFs" -- because those are the non-delusional feminists who recognize that biology is real and matters.

That is why he will NEVER train for the Olympics. At that level, he will fail and he knows it. And his ego can't handle it. Because deep down he is a misogynist at heart. He knows he is not better than other men, but he is CERTAIN that he is better than biological females. Smarter, faster, more "feminist", sexier ... the list of delusions is a mile long.

And I guarantee that the home gym is due in large part to the number of men who tell him he's lifting all wrong. He can't take hearing from people who actually know what they are talking about that he is going to injure himself. So, he'll do his own thing in the privacy of his little unicorn/glitter/purple for lesbians gym (could he be any more stereotypical?) until one day he seriously injures himself. He should invest in one of those life alert buttons where he can get help when he's fallen and he can't get up. Because it will happen. But, he's too much of a narc to accept that. I look forward to hearing all about his home gym accident. Now, I'm not saying that I would be happy if he were to die, but I am saying that it would be morally permissible for someone to be happy about his death.

Positron

Bovid-19. Codename: White Yak
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
444.png

#JeSuisLizanne
(Who is Lizanne really?)

1.png

EEHeWoPUwAUEln8.jpg

EEHeWqBUwAA8l-f.jpg

I can't trace the article he cites. Good for the author for busting a myth I suppose -- but what does it do with testosterone and sports performance?!

More hate mail; some poor schmuck at the college mail service is going to get a stern talking to.
Let's say a prayer to him.
555.png

Another tragedy in the making:
45.png

Let's say a prayer to the poor, poor wife.

Rhys posts an old picture on his Instagram, the picture where Potatis Salad got his avie from. But he tag it with some interesting credits:
23.png

+ + +
111.png

EEKQOa-XoAAHFZJ.jpg

EEKQObFW4AAwtOO.jpg

Missus, the onus is on you to show why that statistics is unreliable or, in your own words, "patched together from crumbs".

Spastic Colon

Awww - yeah - tism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 932925
#JeSuisLizanne
(Who is Lizanne really?)
Who is Lizanne? Lizanne -- if you are here, I tip my hat to you. You've really gotten to him with something you've posted. Keep up the good work!

If Lizanne didn't post here ... well, he just libeled her by accusing her of doing it, didn't he? He might be getting himself in hot water with this statement. I kind of hope Lizanne wasn't the one posting and sues his ass for defamation, lol.

Edit: So I figured it out and Lizanne is actually posting here. Bold move by REEEs to point other people in the direction of KF, though. There is so much shit on him here that most of the normies don't even know. I'm actually surprised he would risk it just to get a dig in at Lizanne. Don't worry REEEs. I'm sure there won't be any unintended consequences to you advertising on Twitter that people are talking about you on KF. Nope. Nothing to worry about at all. No one would be curious enough to see what Lizanne has been doing here on KF and what she has to say. Nah. People wouldn't dream of it.

Last edited:

kaien

kiwifarms.net
I can't trace the article he cites. Good for the author for busting a myth I suppose -- but what does it do with testosterone and sports performance?!
Contra Rhys on the general subject, here is a citation: go look at the world record progression in the shot put.

Remember what I said the other day about 1988 and the dawn of out-of-competition drug testing? The women's record in the shot put has stood since 1987. The men's record has stood since 1990. Decades of steady progression stopped and that progression has not resumed for 30 years. What does Rhys ascribe that to?

For extra fun, hit up google image search sometime and check out the jawlines on Russian women shotputters of the 60s and 70s.

heathercho

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
....:story:
Athlete Ally is ;
Athlete Ally is a nonprofit LGBTQ athletic advocacy group based in the United States. They focus on making athletic communities more inclusive and less discriminatory and helping athletes to advocate for LGBTQ equality.

Except in reality, they only advocate for troon rights. Fuck those GC lesbians.

basilthebear

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
....:story:
Athlete Ally is ;
Athlete Ally is a nonprofit LGBTQ athletic advocacy group based in the United States. They focus on making athletic communities more inclusive and less discriminatory and helping athletes to advocate for LGBTQ equality.

Except in reality, they only advocate for troon rights. Fuck those GC lesbians.
Athlete Ally dumped Martina Navratilova for Rhys McKinnon.

Buttholepiercer

Bored now.
kiwifarms.net
Athlete Ally dumped Martina Navratilova for Rhys McKinnon.
One is a boundary breaking international champion and one of the best at their sport..
The other plays tennis..

(What sort of world is it becoming where a glorified fetishist and failed sports man gets picked over one of the best sports women that has ever lived? It's ass backward is what it is)

Tags
rat king