Dr. Rachel McKinnon / Dr. Veronica Ivy / Rhys McKinnon / Rachel Veronica McKinnon / Foxy Moxy / SportIsARight - failed out of a tenured philosophy gig, fat man who wins women's sports competitions, bougie landlord, "platonic life partners" with a fat pedo

• Stealth is back for people browsing at work (it's jank as shit but whatever).
    The email should be working now.

Why is Rhys leaving his tenured professor job?

• lack of professionalism

Votes: 230 58.1%
  • took too many leaves of absence

Votes: 118 29.8%
  • department is downsizing

Votes: 60 15.2%
  • lack of personal hygiene

Votes: 158 39.9%
  • sexual harassment

Votes: 139 35.1%
  • student complaints

Votes: 173 43.7%
  • other (specify)

Votes: 29 7.3%

• Total voters

Norman B. Normal

I probably shouldn't be here.
Harrop's bug-eyes are very disquieting, but a competent stylist can clean him up. No one can make Rhys look remotely presentable.

View attachment 1844997
...especially if you are an oppressed class, I presume.

View attachment 1844998
Rhys's "e-mail etiquette", you may recall, are basically "Don't ask me if you can look it up yourself" and "I won't answer e-mails outside office hours".
Brittney Cooper, incidentally, starred in at least two of our A&N threads, and she hails from the Dept. of Gender and Women Studies of Rutgers U, the same cesspit that houses the incredible Kevin Allred.

Rhys cannot stop talking about the clever dick and butt jokes in his litterbox paper. Also he's still nursing his own wounds from Navratilova:
View attachment 1845017

Now that he's found a pair of adoring ears (that "osmosis" person is a they/them BLM), Rhys airs out his grievances:
View attachment 1845020

+ + + +
Rhys is going to denounce Biden in 4 months.
View attachment 1845013

Kathleen Stock.
View attachment 1845014
And much of the research showed that puberty blockers cause IRREVERSIBLE HARM. I bet Stock knows more about puberty blocker than these dumb-dumbs.

View attachment 1845021

+ + + +
Rhys is so dumb that he risks suffocating himself when he peels off his jersey:
View attachment 1845007

Halo and Call of Duty. Game of choice for discerning women.
View attachment 1845008

I don't know who is timmying whom:
View attachment 1845009
It would be interesting to determine the frequency of the words "I," "me," and "my" in this paper and compare it to the frequency of the same words in other published philosophy papers.

Good lord the thumbnail alone is priceless. How can these scrotes look themselves in the mirror and not feel shame?

There are so many hilarious images like these, of these huge hulking men claiming they are women, next to an actual woman. There's Laverne Cox towering over Ellioten Page, Nikki Tutorials dwarfing Ellen, and of course that one classic image 4chan tore apart with the troon mansplaining to an actual woman. Nobody, even the most diehard wannabe "ally", even these men themselves, believes that these men are women. Their own existence is an argument against themselves.

Speaking of scrotes, it explains a lot that Rhys has had the chop job done. These dudes inevitably become infinitely more irritable and agitated after surgery. One of the reasons why I'm honestly in favor of letting these guys mutilate their own genitals (aside from the fact that it makes it harder for them to rape & will reduce the likelihood of them reproducing)-- it's absolutely hilarious how constantly miserable they are once they realize their obsessive pursuit for cooming led them to a surgery that no longer allows them to coom. That's a "post nut clarity" they're never coming back from.

Last edited:

Clem Fandango

Can you hear me?
The Brothers Cutmycockoff is the epic cow crossover we didn't know we needed.

I am now rooting -nay, praying- for Rhys to get yeeted from his CofC job and seek refuge at the Tran Ranch. That's the story arc we long-suffering Kiwis deserve in 2021. :optimistic:
Oh he's done at CofC.

I'm sat here trying to imagine how my work would react if I took four months off, having only recently come back after a 'sabattical', and then posted publicly about applying for and hoping to get other jobs. It's just hilarious, pathetic behaviour. And I can't figure out why he flips out when we put two and two together and come to the conclusion he's being quietly sacked. Isn't that exactly what it looks like? And why does he care? He's said he hates his current job, place of work, and his colleagues many times. Does he just not want us to be right about something? Have any kind of 'win'?

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
Oh he's done at CofC.

I'm sat here trying to imagine how my work would react if I took four months off, having only recently come back after a 'sabattical', and then posted publicly about applying for and hoping to get other jobs. It's just hilarious, pathetic behaviour. And I can't figure out why he flips out when we put two and two together and come to the conclusion he's being quietly sacked. Isn't that exactly what it looks like? And why does he care? He's said he hates his current job, place of work, and his colleagues many times. Does he just not want us to be right about something? Have any kind of 'win'?
Being sacked implies that he is disliked, unwanted and incapable of doing the job he portrays as being beneath him. Moreover, it shows him as powerless. Utter humiliation for an ego as fragile as Rhys’.

Maybe his clothes had just had enough and decided to take matters into their own hands?
One empathises with the clothes SO MUCH.

ETA - oh wow, look - it’s a MFEO moment! Bonding over the purity of their shared political ideologies, or perhaps their mutually indescribable searing intellects. Or maybe just that warm comfortable feeling of two gals just being gals together. C’est tres romantique, le ladydique et le marais. 95531D77-9FB4-4446-A59F-9732230DA9E1.jpeg

Last edited:

Ashen One

I so hate you all! Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!
Kathleen Stock has written a rebuttal against Rhys orbiter Christa Peterson. I like the shade of her constantly referring to Christa as a grad student.

I like the little jab at calling the good doctor an incel.
  • “She has called trans lesbians "incels' dress wearing equivalents." ME: The full tweet, obviously laced with irony, ends “NB: Some but not all, on both counts”. Peterson ignores this part. That is, it was nothing like a general exceptionless claim and I made that clear. However I do consider claims that lesbians should - as a matter of morality - be open to sex with trans women with penises, and tweets such as “"Other times, the cis lesbian gets over her genitals hangups and realizes she can cope just fine” (R. McKinnon) as distinctly incel-like.