Dr. Rachel McKinnon / Dr. Veronica Ivy / Rhys McKinnon / Rachel Veronica McKinnon / Foxy Moxy / SportIsARight - failed out of a tenured philosophy gig, fat man who wins women's sports competitions, bougie landlord, "platonic life partners" with a fat pedo

Why is Rhys leaving his tenured professor job?

• lack of professionalism

Votes: 264 57.3%
  • took too many leaves of absence

Votes: 137 29.7%
  • department is downsizing

Votes: 69 15.0%
  • lack of personal hygiene

Votes: 182 39.5%
  • sexual harassment

Votes: 168 36.4%
  • student complaints

Votes: 215 46.6%
  • other (specify)

Votes: 33 7.2%

• Total voters

Coccxys

True & Honest Fan
The "muh same height" is such nonsense. Same height doesn't account for things like:

Lung capacity - men will on average have 10-12% more lung capacity than a woman of the same height and age Source.

Muscle - men have more skeletal muscle than women. Again for the same height and weight men have a high percentage of their body weight as muscle (38.4 vs. 30.6%). Which has a greater difference in the upper body Source. In fact here are some informative graphs.

Average SM bodymass
dg0700013001.jpeg

Muscle mass vs body mass in men and women showing clearly that for the same weight a man will have more muscle mass.
images_medium_dg0700013004~2.jpeg

Charts comparing thigh and arm muscle between genders by age. Clealy again men have an advantage. This also demonstrates that a reduction in testosterone with age does not make the lines meet.
images_medium_dg0700013005.jpeg

Heart - in a study of 37,000 people men had a higher maximum heart rate, a higher "reserve" rate and a higher recovery rate Source.

Last edited:
Rhys is invited to testify against an anti-trans bill in South Carolina. Yup, happened.
View attachment 1942289

Academic papers should be just like Twitter:
View attachment 1942302

Committee: We would like to hear from the expert in these matters now.

Doc: I am Dr. Rachel Mckinnon...no sorry....Dr. Veronica Ivy....no sorry... I am Veronica Smith. I am a world record holder and famous and a real woman. It says so on my driving license. I am amazing and I have lots of published papers about myself and I have lots of sponsors. I removed my genitals like a real woman has to do and I live with a man who has been arrested for soliciting a minor. You may have heard of me as I blah-blah-blah-words-blah...

Committee: Next.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

The Front Hole Monologues
Rhys is invited to testify against an anti-trans bill in South Carolina. Yup, happened.
View attachment 1942289

Academic papers should be just like Twitter:
View attachment 1942302
What a lazy fat fuck. Rhys this is exactly the sort of thing you need to be doing. Good job fucktard, that opportunity is not coming around again. You've lost your tenured position, you've been passed over for the "dream job", your world records have been broken and now you've bailed on the last chance to build on your past thefts and stay relevant. You will never get ahead as anything more than a slumlord and a handyman. This is why you're a lolcow and not a threat. Nobody here is afraid of you, we're laughing at you. What a pathetic little dickless man.

What a lazy fat fuck. Rhys this is exactly the sort of thing you need to be doing. Good job fucktard, that opportunity is not coming around again. You've lost your tenured position, you've been passed over for the "dream job", your world records have been broken and now you've bailed on the last chance to build on your past thefts and stay relevant. You will never get ahead as anything more than a slumlord and a handyman. This is why you're a lolcow and not a threat. Nobody here is afraid of you, we're laughing at you. What a pathetic little dickless man.
and you're never going to rub peanuts with Chase Strangio.

Surely an internationally renoun troonsport expert and professional public speaker in peak physical condition should be able to spring to action and testify in front of a bunch of mere politicians? Regional politicians, from the American South. Why, the first hour would have gone by in a flash, as Rhys taught them to understand Canadian English. This is a huge hit to morale for the many members of the Veronica Ivy fan club!

The ice that the doc walks on is incredibly thin and, just as he calculates the odds of success by competing in masters, he chooses when and where to be an activist. The UCI and IOC are mostly made up of corrupt men who, for as long as it pays in some way, will suck lady dick. I can't imagine the doc would get the same treatment SC from that many people or am i wrong?

It's hilarious that he doesn't have a go-to outline of talking points about his primary area of expertise. Most advocates I know for any political issue have a boilerplate speech ready to go at a moment's notice. (Plus rehearsed soundbites for media or Q&As.) They live for opportunities like this.

Not everyone can handle the pressure of testifying under a spotlight or whatever. But an elite athlete and professional poker player and tenured professor? How should this be hard for him?

Coccxys

True & Honest Fan
"I am a world expert in trangender athletes and their rights"
"Testify before politicians that have power over the issue I'm an expert in? Nah screw that."

If any more proof was needed that Rhys is neither an expert nor capable of actual debate here it is. He just won't go into anything if there is the chance it won't go his way, that's why he switched to women's sport (and kept looking to find the most advantage for himself), that's why he's constantly off work "sick" (colleagues would demolish his shit "debate" techniques) and that's why he only hangs out with bottom of the barrel troons. It's the sad life of an egotistical coward.

Is Christa a troon? I don’t understand why a non-Troon would simp so hard. Maybe she’s the rare straight woman with a fetish for girldicks?
My impression of her is that she is a failed academic. She seems to be one white girl wine night away from a full mental breakdown. She latched on to the troon thing to make herself relevant and to appear as if her setbacks are related to her advocacy rather than the fact that she basically sucks and is an emotional basket case.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
"I am a world expert in trangender athletes and their rights"
"Testify before politicians that have power over the issue I'm an expert in? Nah screw that."

If any more proof was needed that Rhys is neither an expert nor capable of actual debate here it is. He just won't go into anything if there is the chance it won't go his way, that's why he switched to women's sport (and kept looking to find the most advantage for himself), that's why he's constantly off work "sick" (colleagues would demolish his shit "debate" techniques) and that's why he only hangs out with bottom of the barrel troons. It's the sad life of an egotistical coward.
He knows that if he uses his usual arguments from the Twitter echo chamber, he’ll make an ass of himself. He reads this thread, so he knows how weak his arguments are, and he’s just not bright enough to come up with counterpoints. Best to retreat back behind the safety of a block button.