Dr. Rachel McKinnon / Dr. Veronica Ivy / Rhys McKinnon / Rachel Veronica McKinnon / Foxy Moxy / SportIsARight - failed out of a tenured job, fat man who competes in womens sports, bougie landlord, ex"platonic life partners" with a fat pedo- moved home to canada in 2021

Why is Rhys leaving his tenured professor job?

• lack of professionalism

Votes: 323 54.1%
  • took too many leaves of absence

Votes: 167 28.0%
  • department is downsizing

Votes: 79 13.2%
  • lack of personal hygiene

Votes: 237 39.7%
  • sexual harassment

Votes: 224 37.5%
  • student complaints

Votes: 271 45.4%
  • other (specify)

Votes: 39 6.5%

• Total voters

gaystoner

fucked up queer
kiwifarms.net
1618710667727.png

since REEs is still mia..here's an update on his fundraiser. 280 bucks in 7 days. 30 dollars a day! wow! lmfao

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2096801

since REEs is still mia..here's an update on his fundraiser. 280 bucks in 7 days. 30 dollars a day! wow! lmfao
They should have a picture of the woman with a fractured skull Fallon Fox nearly killed, to emphasize how empowering it is for a man to be able to beat a woman nearly to death just by putting on a dress and pretending to be female.

Potatis Salad

My tentacles filled you with so much cum and eggs~
kiwifarms.net
What the hell do they need $2500 for? Does it really cost that much to print some posters?
And even if (big if) they do actually get printed, who the fuck does Rhys think is going to request one? The same people who clamored for the free Rainbow Fox Racing stickers and t-shirts he tried to hand out? The Labelle poster is 10x uglier and is tainted with pedo vibes. Not even Halcyon Ember is gonna go there.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
For those who don't follow Kevin Gibes or the Tenacious Unicorn Ranch threads, "Cal Dreams" is in prison for trafficking minors. He seems to be tweeting from a contraband phone, and has a real knack for finding all the troon lolcows.
The thread also reported him for this, as not only does Georgia have a contraband law, they are one of two states, the other being Indiana, that specifically has a form to rat out prisoners using social media, which is specifically prohibited. If they toss his cell and he was using a cell phone to do it, he is facing another one to five years. Since he also specifically stated his intent to violate parole once released, he probably won't get that cushy 2023 release date he was planning on.

Another thing this disgusting pederast doesn't mention is that he wasn't some co-worker of the minor. He forced him to sleep in a closet, deliberately addicted him to crack, and otherwise abused him. The count is trafficking but he has many other including other crimes of violence.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The thread also reported him for this, as not only does Georgia have a contraband law, they are one of two states, the other being Indiana, that specifically has a form to rat out prisoners using social media, which is specifically prohibited. If they toss his cell and he was using a cell phone to do it, he is facing another one to five years. Since he also specifically stated his intent to violate parole once released, he probably won't get that cushy 2023 release date he was planning on.

Another thing this disgusting pederast doesn't mention is that he wasn't some co-worker of the minor. He forced him to sleep in a closet, deliberately addicted him to crack, and otherwise abused him. The count is trafficking but he has many other including other crimes of violence.
No doubt it was society’s oppression that caused him to become an irredeemable psychotic piece of shit. I wonder if the prison are letting him post in the hope of him incriminating himself further?

Sweet and Savoury

Null-like homunculus
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to buck the trend and say Rhys isn't purely motivated by misogyny.

My humble opinion is that he's a type two narcissist. Sometimes called a power narc.

He hates and shits on anyone below him in the status spectrum, male or female. He hates them if they're below what he thinks is his current social status level. If your not licking his ass, then your no use at all to him. Heaven protect you if your below him and try to say/do something he doesn't agree with then the damn breaks and out comes the bile spew.

For those he feels are above him in status the action is flipped. He licks their ass, in the hope to curry favor and gain in status by attaching himself to a higher status person/group but once he feel's that said booster is now below him, boom he's feel free to shit on them as type two's have no concept of gratitude or inter-personal relationships among equals.

He see's the world in a power/status hierarchy; if your below him your sole goal is too lick his ass. If your above him your sole goal is to boost him up to your level after that your best lick his ass or risk his wrath. To me this explains both is move into the tranny world, it boosts his status via the progressive pyramid and into women's sports as it raises him over even more people with almost no effort on his part required. More status = more success in his eye. Of course this is where type 2's fail...no amount of status gain will ever fill the void inside them. They know no satisfaction because what they really crave is power over others to satiate thier own egos and we all know that true satisfaction in life comes from inside oneself and not outside.

At his core Rhys, like most other type 2's, are hollow useless souls. They only have relationships if they can benefit from it in someway otherwise your just there to satisfy their egos. If your above him he's a worthless sycophant that will stab you in the back the second he thinks he can gain from it, if your below him he's a total cunt. Man, woman, or other it just doesnt matter to him as anyone below him is worthless.

If you ever happen across this type of narc in the real world, just run. They're completely toxic in every regard, even if they seem charming at the moment its only because they feel you have something they can gain from. The second your usefullness is over the cunt comes out. Just give them a wide berth.

Cycleye

kiwifarms.net
Kevin Gibes, apparently.

I can go with the power narc theory and I believe that Rhys does place himself at the top, even if he clearly is not to the rest of us. He has the giga-brain and has been a professional at everything he has chosen to do. He is the master of all.

This flirting with Gibes and Labelle is happening because Rhys has seen an angle that could serve him well, in the future. If he wasn't so fucked in the head he would be courting the whole of the twitterverse, away from these dangerous and toxic troons, and trying to get some love and support from millions of people. Rescue a kitten, do some charity stuff, stand up against the troon perverts, be kind to others on twitter, apologise for being a nasty bully, etc are all things that could actually take him up the ladder. Fuck knows what the angle is but it sure as shit is going to be another step down, in the eyes of many millions.
We know Rhys is incredibly lazy , and left any morals and ethics he had back in the 90's, so i reckon Labelle is being tapped up as a possible income stream and Gibes because they have got shed loads of cash. If he gets a foot in, with either of them, he will try and take over. If he ends up at the tranch I fully expect him to end up being killed by one of the nutters there. Tbh i wonder if he would actually go there as he wouldn't stand out. Rhys does not like real competition.

It is a sign of just how bad things have got if these are options you might be considering. I could be wrong though and maybe he just likes them, but that still makes Rhys a disgusting piece of shit.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My humble opinion is that he's a type two narcissist. Sometimes called a power narc.

He hates and shits on anyone below him in the status spectrum, male or female.
I'd be more inclined to believe this if he showed the slightest hint that he knows where he is on the status spectrum. He has the bizarre habit of antagonizing actual public figures and authorities, while trying to curry favor with disgusting outcasts.

kidsquid

pretty good, it doesn't seem
kiwifarms.net
I'd be more inclined to believe this if he showed the slightest hint that he knows where he is on the status spectrum. He has the bizarre habit of antagonizing actual public figures and authorities, while trying to curry favor with disgusting outcasts.
That's because in Rhys's eyes, his fellow rat Kings are the only ones who matter and the "disgusting cissies" are only worth his scorn, even if they're actively slobbering on his pleasant peanut clit.