Dr. Rachel McKinnon / Dr. Veronica Ivy / Rhys McKinnon / Rachel Veronica McKinnon / Foxy Moxy / SportIsARight - failed out of a tenured job, fat man who competes in womens sports, bougie landlord, ex"platonic life partners" with a fat pedo- moved home to canada in 2021

• Conducting some maintenance.

Why is Rhys leaving his tenured professor job?

• lack of professionalism

Votes: 324 54.2%
  • took too many leaves of absence

Votes: 167 27.9%
  • department is downsizing

Votes: 79 13.2%
  • lack of personal hygiene

Votes: 237 39.6%
  • sexual harassment

Votes: 224 37.5%
  • student complaints

Votes: 272 45.5%
  • other (specify)

Votes: 39 6.5%

• Total voters

Cycleye

kiwifarms.net
I'd be more inclined to believe this if he showed the slightest hint that he knows where he is on the status spectrum. He has the bizarre habit of antagonizing actual public figures and authorities, while trying to curry favor with disgusting outcasts.

It is a strange one. There are definitely traits that fit with the power narc thing, described up post, but as you and I have pointed out he is seeking something from, what is well and truly, the bottom of the barrel. This and the constant shit storm that he cultivates around himself must be some kind of serious self hate thing. Mutilating genitalia is max hate , for the body you have , and once you have done that all that is left is doing stuff that ruins any chance of a wholesome and worthwhile life.
He really does seem to want to destroy any chance he has of being accepted , by normies , which doesn't fit with wanting to be adored and be seen as supreme human being. Maybe he has twigged he is a failure and thinks all that is left is being the best of the rest and This illness stops him from being able to do anything differently.
So much more effort goes into being this much of a fucking arsehole. I mean, seriously, all you have got to do is sleep, wake up, eat food, be kind to people, look after family, deal with personal shit, get some help if you can't manage, have a poo, rinse and repeat. All this bullying, the spiteful shit, gay tattoos, fucking about re-naming yourself, the twitter battles, cultivating an image, drifting in and out of countries/jobs, and fucking so on requires so much more effort than just being an average Jo(e).

Grand Fucktard

kiwifarms.net
I'd be more inclined to believe this if he showed the slightest hint that he knows where he is on the status spectrum. He has the bizarre habit of antagonizing actual public figures and authorities, while trying to curry favor with disgusting outcasts.
Isn't that standard ratking operating procedure though?
That's why it's a ratking...it's really just an echochamber system.

KooksandFreaks

Giant Ladle Spoon
kiwifarms.net
The worst trannies are the ones who enjoy some degree of respectability. It’s why I’m so happy to see that "Dr.” Veronica Ivy/Rachel McKinnon has managed to ruin an easy career that he could have coasted through for the rest of his life.

And all because he couldn’t stop himself from acting like a giant asshole on Twitter! Well done, Rhys. Maybe next time consider avoiding pedophiles as life partners and attacking teenage girls on social media?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Transmisogynoir
kiwifarms.net
Rhys being off Twitter makes me feel all warm and squishy inside. The best is that I know he will read this and have no outlet for the rage it induces. Somehow he was finally silenced and that makes me happy. Sure he'll be back, but after how long? May 15th? I'm happy to have a month without Rhys. No interviews, no op-eds, no competitions. The only thing better would be if his trailers got condemned.

Well that and if Danny's house burned down a grease fire. I would shit myself laughing.

Chapstick4Lyfe

ask me about Kevin Gibes e-begging - $3597.60+
kiwifarms.net
Rhys being off Twitter makes me feel all warm and squishy inside. The best is that I know he will read this and have no outlet for the rage it induces. Somehow he was finally silenced and that makes me happy. Sure he'll be back, but after how long? May 15th? I'm happy to have a month without Rhys. No interviews, no op-eds, no competitions. The only thing better would be if his trailers got condemned.

Well that and if Danny's house burned down a grease fire. I would shit myself laughing.
I like the theory that the tranny sped acting like a loose donkey the other day—@cmoser—was rhys. He's got to let off steam somehow. And if it was him, I like that he picked a name suspiciously close to another tranny athlete, Chris Mosier. No one gives a shit about her though because 1) she's a female and 2) she won because she was literally the only person in her age bracket for speed walking or whatever the fuck she does.

lemmiwinks

кремлеботы
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like the theory that the tranny sped acting like a loose donkey the other day—@cmoser—was rhys
I was onboard with that theory too, but then I realized there's no way he could have resisted citing his own retarded papers in the context of that conversation. He just doesn't have that kind of self control.

Treasure Champs

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm pinning my hopes on "accidental fistula from sporadic dilating practices", myself

I'm gonna go with "CofC's lawyers caught up with him and told him if he doesn't STFU until they manage to get him officially out the door, they will sue him for that semester's sabbatical pay back AND a bunch more for 'bringing into disrepute'".

Cycleye

kiwifarms.net
I know very little about Twitter and was just wondering if there is a level of account suspension that allows retweets, of content that is already up and has been passed by the twitter bots, but does not allow new original content tweets for a number of days, or until you have done the spring cleaning they ask?

Rhys had a few days where he attacked individuals and organisations ,with all manner of naughty words and bully content, and going back through them I think it may have even been too much, even for troon friendly twitter. I dunno. Am just guessing y'all.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If he wasn't so fucked in the head he would be courting the whole of the twitterverse, away from these dangerous and toxic troons, and trying to get some love and support from millions of people.
Rhys is a true deep thinker. Right after his "life partner" gets busted as a pedophile, he immediately starts sucking up to a pedophile cartoonist and a ranch of perverts that is currently raising money for another pedophile who is currently serving time for it. Great long-term planning, this can't possibly have any negative results.

kaien

kiwifarms.net
Jfc my sides are dead. Thank you for this. You need only look at Schaub for evidence of this
I don't know if there's ever been a fighter who could truly sustain a thread here, but some have come real close. Tito Ortiz might be on the bubble depending on where he goes in politics. War Machine could have made it if he didn't end up in the slam. (That said, we are all better off with War Machine safely locked away.)

I'm gonna go with "CofC's lawyers caught up with him and told him if he doesn't STFU until they manage to get him officially out the door, they will sue him for that semester's sabbatical pay back AND a bunch more for 'bringing into disrepute'".
This gets my vote just because it's the simplest answer. Any separation deal from any job more complex than burger flipping is gonna involve basic non-disparagement language. I'm still not sure C of C would actually strap their nuts on and fire him the hard way, but they could make the threat, and regardless of how much kicking and screaming Rhys could do in the public prints as a result, he WOULD lose, and it'd cost him a fortune.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Transmisogynoir
kiwifarms.net
hit me with a late or autistic award, I haven't been following the drama in detail- did he get banned or something?
He's been MIA on twitter for several days. Probably his longest absence ever. The general consensus is that CofC threatened him with a lawsuit for going after Selina Soule among the other ways he's been embarrassing the university. I like to hope that he's died in a grease fire, but then again I'm an optimist.

He's been MIA on twitter for several days. Probably his longest absence ever. The general consensus is that CofC threatened him with a lawsuit for going after Selina Soule among the other ways he's been embarrassing the university. I like to hope that he's died in a grease fire, but then again I'm an optimist.
If it helps any, here's a substitute troon Rhys retweeted

2021-04-19 14_40_59-Dr. Veronica Ivy (@SportIsARight) _ Twitter — Mozilla Firefox.png

A life of getting high, skipping work, and skiing is so damn hard you wouldn't understand cis scum

2021-04-19 14_40_19-cas (@retronouns) _ Twitter — Mozilla Firefox.png
2021-04-19 14_33_06-cas (@retronouns) _ Twitter — Mozilla Firefox.png

Mr Snoid

My shoops are yours to do with as you like.
kiwifarms.net
He's got cash, a sadistic streak, and a lack o' conscience, everything he needs to be a world class troon surgeon. Rhys should take a flight to the Phillipines and open a clinic. The grateful saps will swarm for abuse, and he'll be a superstar, at long last.

rhys_drive-thru_trans_clinic.jpg

(The idiotic phrase referenced: "...just learn how to have fun with their sexy fun time bits, whatever they happen to be.")