Dr. Rachel McKinnon / Dr. Veronica Ivy / Rhys McKinnon / Rachel Veronica McKinnon / Foxy Moxy / SportIsARight - failed out of a tenured job, fat man who competes in womens sports, bougie landlord, ex"platonic life partners" with a fat pedo- moved home to canada in 2021

Why is Rhys leaving his tenured professor job?

• lack of professionalism

Votes: 323 54.1%
  • took too many leaves of absence

Votes: 167 28.0%
  • department is downsizing

Votes: 79 13.2%
  • lack of personal hygiene

Votes: 237 39.7%
  • sexual harassment

Votes: 224 37.5%
  • student complaints

Votes: 271 45.4%
  • other (specify)

Votes: 39 6.5%

• Total voters

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Jfc my sides are dead. Thank you for this. You need only look at Schaub for evidence of this
Tbh Fallon Fox came across as the smarter of the two and isn't currently associated with nobody but pedos. That isn't a compliment to Fox's IQ, but a statement as to how fucking stupid REEEs looks right now.
If it helps any, here's a substitute troon Rhys retweeted
Holy shit that fucking twelvehead.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If it helps any, here's a substitute troon Rhys retweeted

View attachment 2101125

A life of getting high, skipping work, and skiing is so damn hard you wouldn't understand cis scum
Really? How, exactly, have things become worse for trans people in the last few years? I heard lots of troons wailing about how Trump was going to kill them all, but if anything, trans people’s position in society has improved. Sure, individual troons have suffered, but in every case it’s because of their own vices. Like that fat guy who was such a retard that he got booted from a tenured position, what was his name, Victoria Ivory? Something retarded and fat like that.
That’s not what a nervous breakdown is.

Taylor Swift's Ghostwrite

2016 Oppression Olympics Bronze Medalist
kiwifarms.net
1618874630632.png

These are the types who bitch doctors don't want to prescribe them controlled substances as well. I've seen countless trannies complaining that the doc won't hand over benzos because they smoke weed, and can't figure out the reason why a doctor might not want to do it other than they are trans.

If xanax isn't helping your "nervous breakdown" its likely not what you think it is.

KooksandFreaks

Giant Ladle Spoon
kiwifarms.net
He's been MIA on twitter for several days. Probably his longest absence ever. The general consensus is that CofC threatened him with a lawsuit for going after Selina Soule among the other ways he's been embarrassing the university. I like to hope that he's died in a grease fire, but then again I'm an optimist.
Somebody put the muzzle on. Somebody Rhys actually fears. Wouldn’t be surprised to find that when Rhys returns to social media, he won’t be posting under the name “Veronica Ivy” anymore. Just like when College of Charleston make him nuke his Rachel McKinnon Twitter account. They want to memory hole any affiliation with him.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2101418

These are the types who bitch doctors don't want to prescribe them controlled substances as well. I've seen countless trannies complaining that the doc won't hand over benzos because they smoke weed, and can't figure out the reason why a doctor might not want to do it other than they are trans.

If xanax isn't helping your "nervous breakdown" its likely not what you think it is.
If you’re having several nervous breakdowns in a day and writing on Twitter 24 hours later, your nervous breakdown is certainly not what you think it is.

I guess he means “panic attack.”

Pedal

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2086547
"...this form of ignorance...thrives off of being proven wrong". So troons should be able to starve "this form of ignorance" to death if they stop proving it wrong?

View attachment 2086549
Julian Gill-Peterson reads History and Retard Studies. His CV.

A 2015 article (archived) that introduced him to the Department of English, U of Pittsburgh, with his deadname and male photo. Indeed he was still "Julian" in his 2018 book History of the Trasngender Child.
View attachment 2086565
1618892736072.png

Hold the phone ... does that say peep show? DOES THAT BOOK ABOUT CHILDREN LITERALLY SAY PEEP SHOW?! Can someone who knows about academics explain how this kind of thing can be published?

sry4 the sideline. flabergasted. are they m.ilky enough for a thread?

Positron

Champions the Anglo-Saxon shitposting tradition
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2102267

Hold the phone ... does that say peep show? DOES THAT BOOK ABOUT CHILDREN LITERALLY SAY PEEP SHOW?! Can someone who knows about academics explain how this kind of thing can be published?
Worse. The Peep Show is an podcast-webzine that gives you, in their own words "news and stories from the sex industry". Somehow this is related to "transgendered" children

Clem Fandango

Can you hear me?
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2102267

something something "glitter family"
something something "relationships don't map to traditional cis family structures"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Transmisogynoir
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2102267

Tranny shitskin can get away with anything in the year 2021. People are only going to put up with this for so long. Have fun while it lasts, Julian. Your day is coming.

Old Fart

kiwifarms.net
He's got cash, a sadistic streak, and a lack o' conscience, everything he needs to be a world class troon surgeon. Rhys should take a flight to the Phillipines and open a clinic. The grateful saps will swarm for abuse, and he'll be a superstar, at long last.

View attachment 2101211

(The idiotic phrase referenced: "...just learn how to have fun with their sexy fun time bits, whatever they happen to be.")

Who's that lying on the operating table, Dave Muskrat? He does not look best pleased. I think the doc ran out of anaesthesia.

artilleryfroth

Chief Troonhunter
kiwifarms.net
His failed attempt to get Chase Strangio's attention is the one occasion that comes to mind.

But he didn’t kiss Chase’s ass, he was just tagging her in and basically demanding her free legal services.

Rhys has no idea how to kiss ass to those above him, because he doesn’t understand that people *are* above him. I think he truly believed Cheese Stringio was just sitting around at the ACLU drumming her fingers and waiting for a massive case like Rhys’s. His tagging of her was really peremptory.

ChaChaHeels:BlackOnes

Hee/Haw
kiwifarms.net
Rhys is a true deep thinker. Right after his "life partner" gets busted as a pedophile, he immediately starts sucking up to a pedophile cartoonist and a ranch of perverts that is currently raising money for another pedophile who is currently serving time for it. Great long-term planning, this can't possibly have any negative results.

Maybe this frantic sucking up to paedos and paedo-sympathisers was a last grab for supporters and Reeeeeeees‘ current Twitter absence is due to now being under arrest for paedo-related-behaviour himself?

(I’m ready for my inevitable rainbow-ratings)

edit: more rainbows than the NHS and the alphabet clan combined! 🌈 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Last edited:

fuckidunno

kiwifarms.net
No, people like Rhys McKinnon, Fallon Fox and Jonathan Yaniv do more to quell the transmania than an army of Rowling-grade TERFS could hope to accomplish. Let them run around some more.
I occasionally get puzzle pieces (warranted) for being a bit too serious on a site about internet strangeness...but as a registered D who voted for Hillary and Biden who is also a farmer - yo hit the nail on the head...not just on the trans issue

You hear these screams and cries that the internet is radicalizing and driving people "to the right" etc
but, from the inside of that, guess what....it's not the alt-right, neo-con, crypto-nazis doing it...it's the extremist , and often mercenary pseudo-progressives that are leveraging rage and social media for their own benefit that are driving people away

common sentiments I hear among lifelong Dems/liberals are :
-that the wariors-for-whatever (SJW, though plenty of non-twitter addicted, actual high performing liberals aren't that familiar with the term - they are too busy doing things) are just being unreasonable
- (genetic fallacy) The other side cannot have a valid point? wait, we are supposed to not even hear what their point is, but disallow it as inherently evil? without ever hearing it?
- I have significant education, experience, etc but my only function to "the cause" is to shut up (even for things in my field) and give you votes and money!?!

due to the mob mentality, these conversations happen in real-space, not on twitter, but they are the conversations of non-squeaky wheels that actually get things done.

I think the comically amplified example is ADF complaining "nobody will hire a translatinx" as the reason for overthrow (and pitybux)
but he leaves out that he has a history of self-reported violent rages, and actively works to subvert the system on which business is based.

why would you hire a violent person with cognitive deficits who openly declares they are actively trying to destroy the very foundation of the thing you are hiring them for !?!

Taylor Swift's Ghostwrite

2016 Oppression Olympics Bronze Medalist
kiwifarms.net
common sentiments I hear among lifelong Dems/liberals are :
-that the wariors-for-whatever (SJW, though plenty of non-twitter addicted, actual high performing liberals aren't that familiar with the term - they are too busy doing things) are just being unreasonable
- (genetic fallacy) The other side cannot have a valid point? wait, we are supposed to not even hear what their point is, but disallow it as inherently evil? without ever hearing it?
- I have significant education, experience, etc but my only function to "the cause" is to shut up (even for things in my field) and give you votes and money!?!
There is a tranny who is in jail for trafficking a literal child, locking her (the victim was/is? a FTM trans) in a closet when she isn't being pimped, and feeding her drugs. There is tons of shit out there on him being a poor trans woman suffering the unjust law system. People no longer see crimes, points, or arguments they see a label and make a judgement off said label.

Vaclav

Guato Pride World Wide!
kiwifarms.net
Watching Rage Machine implode is so delightfully cathartic. He falls into perhaps my favorite category of lolcow - those who could have had it all but were felled by their own stupidity. For example:

MovieBob
An e-celeb who spent years building his Internet presence, currying favor with the woke mob and came to stand on the threshold of mainstream fame. His Pixels review was a breakout hit and he had blurbs in Time Magazine and other places. If he had continued making material just like that and aggressively promoting it while keeping the politics and pro-eugenics stuff on the down low, he could be a major YouTuber making millions off of Patreon. Instead, his need to sperg over politics and dehumanize his enemies was too much even for woke media outlets to defend and he spiraled into ruin, then got his nuts cut off by Hotdog Girl.

Zoe Quinn
A garden-variety BPD grifter who lucked into the perfect social position at the exact right time to become a woke superstar. She was connected to people who were connected to media moguls who were willing to move heaven and earth to defend and promote her. She had a book deal and a movie in the works. All she had to do, at the beginning of 2015 when GamerGate was red hot, was to hole up in an apartment with a ghostwriter and a few cases of Red Bull and get the book hammered out. Then release it at the peak of the controversy and go on a massive promotional tour.

She had the money to pay for all of this easily. If she'd pulled it off, she could have become a talking head on shows like The View. The media's favorite quirky gamer girl, voice of the digital native millenial generation. If she'd put in that little bit of work when it mattered she could have spent the rest of her life being chauffeured from ritzy apartment to TV studio reading remarks written by woke interns. But she was too lazy and incompetent, she embarassed herself in front of the UN and then burned her most hardcore supporters with a Kickstarter scam. Her attempt to make a comeback via MeToo resulted in the target killing himself and irreparably tainting her brand.

Rhys
Had a tenured faculty position and recognition as a major transgender figure. Quoted in MSM multiple times. If he had the diligence to apply the slightest bit of effort to his academic work and/or he had the least bit of charm and grace when interacting with others, he could have been a lifelong fixture in the trans movement and made big bucks sitting on the boards of foundations and charities. But he was an irredeemable shit to everyone around him to the point where even his tenured trans status wasn't enough to avoid getting shitcanned. And he's just burned all his bridges in one of the most beautiful flameouts I've ever seen.

Last edited: