Dr. Rachel McKinnon / Dr. Veronica Ivy / Rhys McKinnon / Rachel Veronica McKinnon / Foxy Moxy / SportIsARight - failed out of a tenured job, fat man who competes in womens sports, bougie landlord, ex"platonic life partners" with a fat pedo- moved home to canada in 2021

• Conducting some maintenance.

Why is Rhys leaving his tenured professor job?

• lack of professionalism

Votes: 324 54.2%
  • took too many leaves of absence

Votes: 167 27.9%
  • department is downsizing

Votes: 79 13.2%
  • lack of personal hygiene

Votes: 237 39.6%
  • sexual harassment

Votes: 224 37.5%
  • student complaints

Votes: 272 45.5%
  • other (specify)

Votes: 39 6.5%

• Total voters

Potatis Salad

My tentacles filled you with so much cum and eggs~
kiwifarms.net
A couple of new Instagram posts:
transwomenfight.PNG

Albino ape spotted in palmetto forest:
bikezilla.PNG

kaien

kiwifarms.net
If he had the diligence to apply the slightest bit of effort to his academic work and/or he had the least bit of charm and grace when interacting with others, he could have been a lifelong fixture in the trans movement and made big bucks sitting on the boards of foundations and charities..
There's a sort of catch-22 to being Rhys. Yes, if only he could have been just a little bit less of an asshole, he would have been fine. The catch is, only an asshole of Rhys's caliber could have achieved Rhys's fame in the first place. Would a person with anything like a normal sense of shame belly-flop their six-foot dad bod in the middle of a women's sports event? No. Only the rarest of assholes, and so he eventually ends up where he is.

Vaclav

Guato Pride World Wide!
kiwifarms.net
There's a sort of catch-22 to being Rhys. Yes, if only he could have been just a little bit less of an asshole, he would have been fine. The catch is, only an asshole of Rhys's caliber could have achieved Rhys's fame in the first place. Would a person with anything like a normal sense of shame belly-flop their six-foot dad bod in the middle of a women's sports event? No. Only the rarest of assholes, and so he eventually ends up where he is.
This is why I'm convinced we don't need to worry about the trans movement sticking around for the long haul and upending society. By its nature it attracts the most repugnant and destructive personalities and encourages them to be their worst selves in front of a global audience. Rhys, Yaniv, Shrek and Pajeet from TransLifeLine and many others have self-destructed this way. It may take a while but eventually people will start to see the pattern, especially as more and more sexual predators flock to the trans banner for its protection.

That reminds me, Shrek and Pajeet are another example of a delicious schadenfreude-inducing failure by cows. If they could have just put in a couple years of hard work on the hotline, hiring operators to work consistently during their posted hours, not blowing all the donated money and doing serious fundraising work, they could have raised enough to make the service self-sustaining and hired people to do all the hard work. Then they could have spent the rest of their lives on easy street, collecting large paychecks to throw charity balls and hang out with politicians. But they were too lazy and dumb, their charity was too transparent a grift and they got booted.

Last edited:

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

ChaChaHeels:BlackOnes

Hee/Haw
kiwifarms.net
No, people like Rhys McKinnon, Fallon Fox and Jonathan Yaniv do more to quell the transmania than an army of Rowling-grade TERFS could hope to accomplish. Let them run around some more.

There is always another revolting troon waiting to take up the relay baton.
I can’t decide if that’s a good thing or a bad thing, mind you.

re: Reeeeeees’ Sasquatch photo - I realise it’s staged but it’s stupidly staged. Why the fuck would you be in the woods dressed like that, carrying your track bike? If it was ‘I have to walk to the track through these woods’ you wouldn’t be wearing cleated shoes, and surely you’d be carrying your helmet too?

(I realise he has had his biological helmet amputated, I’m talking about a safety helmet obvs).

hope he has mosquito bites.

Ramon Lol

kiwifarms.net
This is why I'm convinced we don't need to worry about the trans movement sticking around for the long haul and upending society. By its nature it attracts the most repugnant and destructive personalities and encourages them to be their worst selves in front of a global audience. Rhys, Yaniv, Shrek and Pajeet from TransLifeLine and many others have self-destructed this way. It may take a while but eventually people will start to see the pattern, especially as more and more sexual predators flock to the trans banner for its protection.

That reminds me, Shrek and Pajeet are another example of a delicious schadenfreude-inducing failure by cows. If they could have just put in a couple years of hard work on the hotline, hiring operators to work consistently during their posted hours, not blowing all the donated money and doing serious fundraising work, they could have raised enough to make the service self-sustaining and hired people to do all the hard work. Then they could have spent the rest of their lives on easy street, collecting large paychecks to throw charity balls and hang out with politicians. But they were too lazy and dumb, their charity was too transparent a grift and they got booted.
Basically they're living proof of the narcissistic personality type. One of their main features is an inability to stick with long-term big-picture goals. It's always "shiny things now, or I'll scream and scream". You'll never have to wait long for your delicious sup of chilled schadenfreude in Troon Town.

ProtonMailMan

Chins? What chins?
kiwifarms.net
There is always another revolting troon waiting to take up the relay baton.
I can’t decide if that’s a good thing or a bad thing, mind you.

re: Reeeeeees’ Sasquatch photo - I realise it’s staged but it’s stupidly staged. Why the fuck would you be in the woods dressed like that, carrying your track bike? If it was ‘I have to walk to the track through these woods’ you wouldn’t be wearing cleated shoes, and surely you’d be carrying your helmet too?

(I realise he has had his biological helmet amputated, I’m talking about a safety helmet obvs).

hope he has mosquito bites.
I don't get these guys--cutting their dicks off.

That's it. That's the post.

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
Some eyewash for you.

I figured Rhys could use some hair to go with his Spiegel 1968 ensemble... and I'll be dipped if it didn't work. He looks like he could honestly tell you he loves Elvis. Even fat period Elvis.

View attachment 2106295
Producing idealistic photos for Troons seems your forte. If Rhys doesn’t send you a thank you note for this, his new favourite PR shot, well, that is just unthinkably rude.