Dr. Rachel McKinnon / Dr. Veronica Ivy / Rhys McKinnon / Rachel Veronica McKinnon / Foxy Moxy / SportIsARight - failed out of a tenured job, fat man who competes in womens sports, bougie landlord, ex"platonic life partners" with a fat pedo- moved home to canada in 2021

Why is Rhys leaving his tenured professor job?

• lack of professionalism

Votes: 313 54.1%
  • took too many leaves of absence

Votes: 161 27.8%
  • department is downsizing

Votes: 74 12.8%
  • lack of personal hygiene

Votes: 230 39.7%
  • sexual harassment

Votes: 214 37.0%
  • student complaints

Votes: 263 45.4%
  • other (specify)

Votes: 37 6.4%

• Total voters

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Transmisogynoir
kiwifarms.net
If Rhys ever gave a single solitary shit about trans kids getting to compete as their identified sex, he would have been cheerleading them through his social media. He would have been posting their accomplishments and congratulating them. This was never about sport being a human right. It has always been about Rhys forcing the world to call him a woman. It's about domination and the naked excercise of power. Nothing more.

Cycleye

kiwifarms.net
If Rhys ever gave a single solitary shit about trans kids getting to compete as their identified sex, he would have been cheerleading them through his social media. He would have been posting their accomplishments and congratulating them. This was never about sport being a human right. It has always been about Rhys forcing the world to call him a woman. It's about domination and the naked excercise of power. Nothing more.

I am not sure I have ever seen him promote another trans athlete. There aren't that many, thank god, but Rhys is a fucking joke when it comes to being an activist for all the poor transies. I think it is fair to say he promotes himself first, perverts 2nd and himself again.

Is this a record for him being MIA? . He has totally been told to stfu by someone or had some kind of temp suspension on twitter. Of course he will come back all guns blazing that he wasn't scared of anyone and he just took some time out.

OttoWest

Hundreds of broads. INTERNATIONALLY.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am not sure I have ever seen him promote another trans athlete. There aren't that many, thank god, but Rhys is a fucking joke when it comes to being an activist for all the poor transies. I think it is fair to say he promotes himself first, perverts 2nd and himself again.

Is this a record for him being MIA? . He has totally been told to stfu by someone or had some kind of temp suspension on twitter. Of course he will come back all guns blazing that he wasn't scared of anyone and he just took some time out.
He’s promoted that MTF weightlifter from Minnesota whose name escapes me, Jaycee? something.

kaien

kiwifarms.net
He’s promoted that MTF weightlifter from Minnesota whose name escapes me, Jaycee? something.
JayCee Cooper, the one that's trying to sue USA lifting. I can't find a mention from Rhys besides this one, though, where he reminds us not to forget the poor persecuted white people:

Untitled.png

ScouseGobshite

kiwifarms.net

C341331E-E653-495D-B8B1-2BEFCCE93F0C.jpeg
2BD8090D-528D-4288-BA86-AE021480439A.jpeg
CAC1FEE2-CE1D-45B7-9413-CE85CAF5A6FC.jpeg

The article doesn’t make any mention of this knuckle-scraping clown’s track record for lobotomising female opponents in the ring, but maybe the biopic will? But to be honest, the only really great thing about this story is knowing Rhys is out there reading it and literally shitting his entire digestive tract out sideways with jealousy. A biopic about trans ‘athletes’ and it it’s not only not about Rhys at all - it’s going to be all about that awful fellow troon who gave a finger to Rhys’s seminal five minutes of fame on CNN!

Hi Rhys! Hey, keep deleting those tweets! #weseeyou And I sincerely hope your narc rage when you found out about the ‘real’ Fox biopic gave you a socking big aneurysm.

OttoWest

Hundreds of broads. INTERNATIONALLY.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Considering how closely I followed him this last year, it speaks to his shitty activism that I don't remember it.

JayCee Cooper, the one that's trying to sue USA lifting. I can't find a mention from Rhys besides this one, though, where he reminds us not to forget the poor persecuted white people:

View attachment 2111062
This was a few years ago. Rhys stumped for Jaycee on his previous twitter (@rachelvmckinnon, now locked) and on his website.

E1E6214D-6D8D-4F29-B455-A6A37BB195DD.jpeg

There’s a pic of them somewhere in this thread posing together in NYC.

Transmisogynoir
kiwifarms.net
Has this guy gone the fuck back to Canada yet?
He's leaving after his resignation takes effect, so presumably May 15 or shortly thereafter. I suspect he's going to try and stay as long as possible. He has a valid green card, though. ICE is nothing if not incompetent so who knows how long he can stay here. Does anyone know how long after becoming unemployed Rhys would become an illegal immigrant?

Kane Lives

Peace through power
kiwifarms.net
He's leaving after his resignation takes effect, so presumably May 15 or shortly thereafter. I suspect he's going to try and stay as long as possible. He has a valid green card, though. ICE is nothing if not incompetent so who knows how long he can stay here. Does anyone know how long after becoming unemployed Rhys would become an illegal immigrant?
But doesn't Rhys hate the country and the rednecks and the transphobic crowds? (:_(

Transmisogynoir
kiwifarms.net
But doesn't Rhys hate the country and the rednecks and the transphobic crowds? (:_(
I wouldn't be surprised if Rhys marries Jimmy Radich for citizenship just to stick it to us terfs. He hates this country so much that he bought $80k in trailer park "real estate" and stole two of our COVID vaccines. He's also a huge fan of fellow trans woman and Top Cop President Heels-up Harris. Rhys hates living in America the same way we hate reading about his sperging.

squirreltail

kiwifarms.net
He doesn't. A green card is permanent, not linked to a particular job. He can stay as long as he likes.

Old Fart

kiwifarms.net
I still extremely optimistically hoping we'll get a "rhys visits the tranch" cross over story before he flees the South for fear of his life (honest).
I don't think that's going to happen because, even between them, they know the whole X-acre ranch is not large enough to contain Rhys' ego, and Rhys is seldom seen in company, certainly not one of more than 1 person.