Dr. Rachel McKinnon / Dr. Veronica Ivy / Rhys McKinnon / Rachel Veronica McKinnon / Foxy Moxy / SportIsARight - failed out of a tenured job, fat man who competes in womens sports, bougie landlord, ex"platonic life partners" with a fat pedo- moved home to canada in 2021

Why is Rhys leaving his tenured professor job?

• lack of professionalism

Votes: 341 53.8%
  • took too many leaves of absence

Votes: 176 27.8%
  • department is downsizing

Votes: 83 13.1%
  • lack of personal hygiene

Votes: 252 39.7%
  • sexual harassment

Votes: 240 37.9%
  • student complaints

Votes: 289 45.6%
  • other (specify)

Votes: 40 6.3%

• Total voters

Trianon

kiwifarms.net
The Satanic Panic has its base in the much wider odious concept of Repressed Memories and Recovery Theory. Far too many mainstream therapists subscribed to this idea which has led to several child abuse convictions- some of the convicts may still be in prison for all I know while those same therapists still are active.

Transgenderism has so far not led to any direct prison sentences that I'm aware of, but of course to several destroyed careers. In its wider context of Wokeness and Critical Race Theory, it also threatens to undermine science education, for example because 'mathematics is racist' and 'grading is not inclusive'.

It will vanish at some stage I'm sure, but I see no sign of it abating just yet.
Repressed memory theory isn't too far off from the trans "egg theory," that there's a latent woman inside you that you need help accepting. Cracking/hatching an egg works the same as "uncovering ritualized trauma."

Positron

Ran, Bob Ran!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for the TMZ video but apparently the version they put on-line is not complete:
Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

On a related front, Faith Naff argues with transphobes and then denies the "mountains of data" he alluded to:
Untitled.png
Original 2021 Article from Sports Medicine that shows one year of T-suppression causes around 5% decrease of muscle mass among males.
Metaanalysis from British Journal of Sports Medicine.

And Ross Tucker continues to argue with retards (the very, very long thread)
Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Last edited:

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Potatis Salad

Criticism, fiction, pastiche, and purest goof <3
kiwifarms.net
I like the use of the word “doctor” in the title. Technically correct, but also no.
*Is* it even technically correct? I don't think there's any interpretation of "Doctor says xyz" other than medical doctor.

I wish the comments were turned on on Youtube. The only people responding on twitter who realize Rhys isn't a fucking doctor are already familiar with him.

Last edited:

Stowaway

Goats and Boats
kiwifarms.net
He'd join one, sure but he in no way has the charisma to start and lead one.

He doesn't even have that kind of anti-charisma that repels normies but draws scumbags in, the way serial killers sometimes get fanboys. Even Kevin Gibes has some anti-charisma; Rhys is just a negative space. Even the dregs want nothing to do with him.

Mr Snoid

My shoops are yours to do with as you like.
kiwifarms.net
In the TMZ vid, Rhys' density is approaching 1 Schumer.

rhys_approaching_1_schumer.jpg

Have you noticed his camera has degraded to potato quality lately? Even the stupid gym videos were higher resolution. I don't know what he thinks he's doing, it certainly doesn't slenderize him. It just makes him blurry, like Bigfoot.

Dipshit actually said WE DON'T KNOW WHY men are bigger-stronger-faster, we only know that social expectations affect development. If there aren't enough bulls on the ranch, make the cows play with trucks. Brilliant. Thanks, Madame Lysenko.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
In the TMZ vid, Rhys' density is approaching 1 Schumer.

View attachment 2141593

Have you noticed his camera has degraded to potato quality lately? Even the stupid gym videos were higher resolution. I don't know what he thinks he's doing, it certainly doesn't slenderize him. It just makes him blurry, like Bigfoot.

Dipshit actually said WE DON'T KNOW WHY men are bigger-stronger-faster, we only know that social expectations affect development. If there aren't enough bulls on the ranch, make the cows play with trucks. Brilliant. Thanks, Madame Lysenko.
I was wondering what happened to his whole green screen studio set up. Maybe it was taken as evidence.

Old Fart

kiwifarms.net
On a related front, Faith Naff argues with transphobes and then denies the "mountains of data" he alluded to:
View attachment 2140479

Many branches of sports allow trans women because this was not a situation the rules catered for. Fortunately many are catching up now.

However, if I want to take part in the 600cc motor race with a 1000cc motorcycle because there's seemingly a gap in the rules, it is I who must prove this provides no competitive advantage if this goes against all common sense and knowledge we have about motorcycles.

I like the use of the word “doctor” in the title. Technically correct, but also no.

It's also irrelevant because his doctorate is not in physiology or a related medical science, and which is what we need and expect the interviewer to invite an expert in.

KiwiFuzz

Super enbyphobic and binarist
kiwifarms.net
Any psych topic is something to be critical of, but I need to argue with some of y'all.

Satanic Panic, recovered memories, multiple personality disorder, and the formalizing of what we now understand as Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder all kind of happened at the same time and they are not to be confused with one another.

If you want a good primer on PTSD written around the time, the Lenore Terr book "Too Scared To Cry" is a good one. A big chunk of it is about the Chowchilla School Bus Kidnapping. Don't turn off your critical mind when reading it, but that's true for almost anything.

Actual recovered memories do happen but they are rare. If someone says they had a "recovered memory" of something that happened after the age of five or so, it's bullshit. I do know someone who recovered a memory under hypnosis of something that happened when she was three or four and she did some digging into it and -- lo and behold! -- the guy she had the recovered memory of was a known chomo who molested half the kids on the block.

There's also a lot of evidence that false memories can be implanted in someone, similar to false confessions at the police department, and there's been a lot of research and training about how not to do that.

MPD also exists but it's super rare and most people claiming it are munchies.

Finally, there were probably some edgelord "Satanists" in the 70s and 80s who did some shit but underground Satanic chomo rape networks masquerading as day cares are not a thing.

Needless to say, CPTSD because the people at your work are mean to you is not a thing. And claiming it is an insult to the millions of people who survived shit like the Rwandan genocide, the war in Yugoslavia, or 'Nam.

In other spergery, I am reading on some Kiwi's suggestion the book "The Seductions of Crime" and the opening chapter is doing a deep dive into the tipping points between humiliation and rage. Rhys seems to live right in this neighborhood.

His "advocacy" seems very rage fueled.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
Actual recovered memories do happen but they are rare. If someone says they had a "recovered memory" of something that happened after the age of five or so, it's bullshit. I do know someone who recovered a memory under hypnosis of something that happened when she was three or four and she did some digging into it and -- lo and behold! -- the guy she had the recovered memory of was a known chomo who molested half the kids on the block.
I'd say that's more like "accuse enough people of being predators and sooner or later you're bound to get one right." The "recovered memory" was probably still BS, she just happened to pick an actual pedo as the whodunnit for her imaginary assault.

Get enough "recovered memories," and sooner or later one of them's bound to pin the tail on an actual rapist, maybe even on a rapist who'd actually raped them (which they still don't actually remember; what they think they remember is BS).

Trianon

kiwifarms.net
He does but even he can get exasperated sometimes (with good reason when troons spout the sort of bullshit that Rhys promotes!!)
View attachment 2142399
it's a conspiracyyyyy

this seems like something a lot of radfems WOULD believe about other topics ("women don't like STEM fields because they get unspoken feedback that it's not for girls"), but on this, the trans advocates have taken radfem logic and used it to their advantage. At least the brain is less understood, so it could be true that it's subject to a lot of outside signals that makes girls tap out of math, but with body types and physical sex differences, it makes even less sense.

Any psych topic is something to be critical of, but I need to argue with some of y'all.

Satanic Panic, recovered memories, multiple personality disorder, and the formalizing of what we now understand as Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder all kind of happened at the same time and they are not to be confused with one another.

If you want a good primer on PTSD written around the time, the Lenore Terr book "Too Scared To Cry" is a good one. A big chunk of it is about the Chowchilla School Bus Kidnapping. Don't turn off your critical mind when reading it, but that's true for almost anything.

There's also a lot of evidence that false memories can be implanted in someone, similar to false confessions at the police department, and there's been a lot of research and training about how not to do that.

MPD also exists but it's super rare and most people claiming it are munchies.

Finally, there were probably some edgelord "Satanists" in the 70s and 80s who did some shit but underground Satanic chomo rape networks masquerading as day cares are not a thing.

Needless to say, CPTSD because the people at your work are mean to you is not a thing. And claiming it is an insult to the millions of people who survived shit like the Rwandan genocide, the war in Yugoslavia, or 'Nam.

In other spergery, I am reading on some Kiwi's suggestion the book "The Seductions of Crime" and the opening chapter is doing a deep dive into the tipping points between humiliation and rage. Rhys seems to live right in this neighborhood.

His "advocacy" seems very rage fueled.
Thanks for the info on Satanic panic. The false confessions was what I was referring to; troons might take your general unease and tie it into an "unnamed" trauma, which they reveal is your secret, repressed transness, like an overeager social worker could suggest your unnamed trauma is ritualized abuse. It's not exactly on the same level, just kind of general social reciprocity that makes grooming/brainwashing possible. The general milieu of the '80s being a mix of confident psychiatry and religious anxiety churned together for that. Trooning is probably more akin to just cult indoctrination, feeding you the problem so you can get the solution.

Last edited:

Old Fart

kiwifarms.net
He does but even he can get exasperated sometimes (with good reason when troons spout the sort of bullshit that Rhys promotes!!)
View attachment 2142399

Well, initially women weren't allowed in many branches of sports because it was considered unchaste. When women made their inroads, them mixing with men would still have been indecent exposure. The idea that they would probably lose in all power and most endurance sports was probably considered so self-evident it wasn't even given a second thought.

But as sports developed more and more into a professional business, it became quickly clear that the de facto sex division could not be reasonably abolished.

OttoWest

Quite big tits
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Ross Tucker isn’t careful he’s gonna end up being the Jesse Singal of trans in sports. That is, completely factual, not showing a drop of transphobia, and thus constantly being hounded by rabid AGPs angry somebody is ruining their fun with their damn “facts”
Ross Tucker actually has balls, so +2 for Russ, 0 for Jesse.

Clem Fandango

Can you hear me?
kiwifarms.net
Well, initially women weren't allowed in many branches of sports because it was considered unchaste. When women made their inroads, them mixing with men would still have been indecent exposure. The idea that they would probably lose in all power and most endurance sports was probably considered so self-evident it wasn't even given a second thought.

But as sports developed more and more into a professional business, it became quickly clear that the de facto sex division could not be reasonably abolished.
Slightly off topic, but I was watching the snooker world championship this weekend. It's not even clear to me what physical advantage men have in snooker, but I don't think it's segregated by sex and yet it's still all men. Maybe that is one where women could compete at the top level but they're just not interested? Or maybe there are cultural reasons, e.g. young women don't feel welcome at snooker halls?

You'd think that in current year someone would be complaining about the lack of diversity. Maybe they've just not got round to it yet.