Dr. Rachel McKinnon / Dr. Veronica Ivy / Rhys McKinnon / Rachel Veronica McKinnon / Foxy Moxy / SportIsARight - failed out of a tenured job, fat man who competes in womens sports, bougie landlord, ex"platonic life partners" with a fat pedo- moved home to canada in 2021

Why is Rhys leaving his tenured professor job?

• lack of professionalism

Votes: 341 53.9%
  • took too many leaves of absence

Votes: 176 27.8%
  • department is downsizing

Votes: 83 13.1%
  • lack of personal hygiene

Votes: 252 39.8%
  • sexual harassment

Votes: 239 37.8%
  • student complaints

Votes: 289 45.7%
  • other (specify)

Votes: 40 6.3%

• Total voters

chickenbutt

Fetch my deworming pills, Dr Bojangles
kiwifarms.net

I just love the choice of these two Mike Tyson-looking shithouses on legs for the accompanying image.

"There's no difference between the sexes! Just ask these two delicate laydees, out for their morning jog, rape whistles surely in tow lest any of the nearby males be overwhelmed with lust"

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
Doesn't the old stereotype of "women are terrible drivers" come from lack of power steering back in the day?
No, it comes from the fact that women are worse drivers if you look at the likelihood of getting in an accident; the exact reverse is true if you look at the likelihood of being involved in a fatal accident, however. (So if you Google statistics, you'll find conflicting results depending on whether the study considered all accidents, or whether it considered fatal accidents.)

Men drive more overall, and thus it's plausible to suppose that they generally tend to have more practice than women. However men also tend to drive faster and more aggressively, which increases the severity of accidents when they do happen (and likelihood of the crash being fatal). I would suppose that as more women enter nine-to-five jobs that require daily commutes to and from work, the average skill of women will tend closer to that of men; as far as the male recklessness factor, however, I wouldn't expect that to disappear anytime soon.

KiwiFuzz

Super enbyphobic and binarist
kiwifarms.net
If men were not on average stronger than women, women would not be raped.

The end point really is, "Well if you didn't fight him off then you must have consented."

The argument about little girls not being encouraged in sports is the same. I've never had a sex-segregated PE class in any grade from K-12.

The end point here, again, is, "You lost because you didn't try hard enough." I.e. you losing is your fault.

kaien

kiwifarms.net
There are quite a few women working as engineers in F1 and there are even more doing that, and driving, in endurance racing which is great to see. In the UK there are quite alot, to be honest, at grass roots and club levels. Autograss (all women races/lots of girls in the junior class) and Hillclimbing(women sharing cars with partners mostly), and rallying(drivers/navigators/both) especially. Karts not so much but I think that is because of the type of dad that gets involved. They are usually not the kind of dad a girl wants to spend time with!
A woman friend of mine races SCCA autocross over here in the states, and she's talked about some recurring controversy over the organization of women-only classes there. Basically there's a divide between the more Type A women, who are happy to race against the men and in some cases consider it rather embarrassing to compete in a sex-segregated class, and more Type B drivers who prefer having their own class instead of competing alongside the boys' club. Which, as a guy who doesn't have a dog in the fight, are both positions I can sympathize with. (Women can race in the main classes anyway, so it's a mostly academic argument, but an interesting one.)

The basic principle I come back to is that if women want to have their own competitions where dicks aren't welcome, the decent thing to do is let them. A concept Rhys et al. sadly have no truck with.

Positron

Ran, Bob Ran!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not being forthcoming about what kind of doctor is making a given claim is one of the hallmarks of internet activist "journalism".
The only thing journalists are good for is to line up against a wall.

Oh I misspoke. They are good for peak-transing people too:
Untitled.png

nnn.png

Untitled.png
They can share notes about the ethics of cheating too.

Last edited:

JP's_Canadian_Cider

kiwifarms.net
Chess is pretty autistic, too, and autism is more prevalent in males.
The thing is, you can't actually show me the perfect explanation that excludes all social factors from men being better at either autism and chess. It would be impossible. The same way, you can't make a spreadsheet of why a person is 198 cm tall, and not 197 or 199.

This is what Rhys is going on about.
"The truth is, we don’t know [what makes men better at sports compared to women]. "

So, here he agrees, men are better.
There are elite world championship level men with natural testosterone below the women’s average, and they’re competing at no disadvantage to men with 100 times as much testosterone.
Notice, it can't be testosterone. The same way Micheal Jordan is a short basketball player. The logic is all flawed. He's saying it can't be positive, because some well-performing athletes don't have it. Messi is a very short man, and probably the best football player in the world. Doesn't mean he is at an advantage because of it. He isn't the best because he is small. The idea that something can both be positive, and not necessary, doesn't strike the ex-prof as possible.

In combat sports they have weight classes. Those are the most blatant example. Mighty Mouse wouldn't stand one second against anyone in the elite middleweight or above. The idea is ludicrous. However, some fighters can punch above their weight, and certainly against lesser opponents. Like Daniel Cormier. He was so talented that he was able to win the LHW and HW, while being much shorter than his opponents. It still doesn't mean he was at no disadvantage, he was just able to overcome or outsmart his opponents. Watching his fights, you would know his height did give him some issues.

So there are certainly, maybe, some biological reasons for men, on average, being bigger, stronger, faster than women, but we do know that there are also social reasons
Certainly, maybe. You practiced law right, AnOmnious? You get the facts that don't support your case, out of the way early. Then you leave just a tiny bit of doubt around it, so you can't be told you didn't take it into account. On either side of that fact, is a "but maybe it isn't a fact". And of course, he is right. There is a social reason. Nobody in Uganda knows how to ski, and someone from the Sentinel Island probably can't drive for shit. Again he hammers it down, if it can't explain everything, it doesn't explain anything. The glove must fit, or you must acquit.

As long as he can keep it down to the facts, he still has a chance in the public court. Facts aren't really subjective, and they don't give you an answer. They are just there to make the fundament of which your answer is built. That's how science work, in the end you always need a subjective opinion.

In our case the question shouldn't be "are men better at sports", but "why are men better at sports". Rhys however need it to be the former. Because then he can muddy the waters. As soon as you look at the actual evidence, no female being able to compete at nearly any elite level in almost any sport, you obviously know it is the latter. The idea that socializing is such a strong, universally applied tool, that not a single woman is able to overcome it, ever, isn't nearly as logical as just accepting the biological component is the most important.

Which brings us to chess. While there aren't that many female GM's as males, they are still much closer to the elite than in other sports. It is much more supportive of it being more about socializing than biology. Yifan Hou is in the top 100 as of January in the FIDE rankings. There isn't a female basketball player, football player or wrestler in the top 10 000, probably not even further down the list either. Considering a) how misogynistic most of the world is, b) chess was a boys club in Europa at least until recently, you shouldn't be surprised if the actual ratio of boys and girls being supported to play chess is 1-100 in favour of the boys.

splat

kiwifarms.net
I notice there's no congratulatory tweets from the good doctor to Laurel Hubbard, first trans (that we know of) to qualify for the Olympics. Probably because from now on they won't be able to shriek "TRANS HAVE BEEN ALLOWED FOR 20 YEARS AND NONE QUALIFIED!!" Probably also jealous it's not him.

That claim has always annoyed me because there's only been 2 Olympics since the rules about not having to have SRS were in place. Given the lead up time needed to qualify for the Olympics, it's not surprising to me that there haven't been any.

The big probelm is going to come in 5-10 years when all the current teens who are in the midst of the trans epidemic who have gone through male puberty and then competed as women - e.g. the Terry Millers and Andraya Yearwoods of the world.

Coccxys

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I notice there's no congratulatory tweets from the good doctor to Laurel Hubbard
The whole trans "advocacy" he does is entirely an extension of his narcissism. It isn't anything to do with rights for anyone else, it's all about Rhys and how super special he is (and totally didn't have unfair advantages in his own achievements). Trans is just a vehicle for Rhys' (and let's face it half of the troons out there's) ego.

artilleryfroth

Chief Troonhunter
kiwifarms.net
I notice there's no congratulatory tweets from the good doctor to Laurel Hubbard, first trans (that we know of) to qualify for the Olympics. Probably because from now on they won't be able to shriek "TRANS HAVE BEEN ALLOWED FOR 20 YEARS AND NONE QUALIFIED!!" Probably also jealous it's not him.

That claim has always annoyed me because there's only been 2 Olympics since the rules about not having to have SRS were in place. Given the lead up time needed to qualify for the Olympics, it's not surprising to me that there haven't been any.

The big probelm is going to come in 5-10 years when all the current teens who are in the midst of the trans epidemic who have gone through male puberty and then competed as women - e.g. the Terry Millers and Andraya Yearwoods of the world.

Apparently “Laurel” is already boasting online about “going to get the women’s gold”. I can’t cap it because I’m blocked by Laurel everywhere. This situation is infuriating for the women in Laurel’s country who have missed out because of Laurel.

Laurel has an interesting history of privilege which I believe is documented on this forum. This does include race (it actually is important in this context). Laurel is not popular in Laurel’s country of residence, and it’s fair to say that if Laurel were to ever serve jail time, Laurel wouldn’t be best advised to request a female jail.

Mealy Mouth Spittle

kiwifarms.net
Apparently “Laurel” is already boasting online about “going to get the women’s gold”. I can’t cap it because I’m blocked by Laurel everywhere. This situation is infuriating for the women in Laurel’s country who have missed out because of Laurel.

Laurel has an interesting history of privilege which I believe is documented on this forum. This does include race (it actually is important in this context). Laurel is not popular in Laurel’s country of residence, and it’s fair to say that if Laurel were to ever serve jail time, Laurel wouldn’t be best advised to request a female jail.
Laurel is going to peak trans way more people than Rhys. No sane person is going to look at him and think it is fair for him to compete against women.

Rhys won in a nothing sport (no offense to the women who compete -- but it is pretty niche and normies aren't likely to follow it). Watching a man cheat and win a women's gold medal is going to piss off a lot of people. And every Republican will be using his photo in their campaign ads. I'm pissed that Dems want to die on this hill -- but it is what it is. I wonder if the networks will try to minimize coverage in order to do damage control. That's the best option they've got for the guaranteed shit show this will become.

Can't wait for Rhys to be super pissy when Laurel becomes the poster boy for trans athletes. Being a petty, catty bitch about it will be the most feminine thing Rhys has ever done.

Coccxys

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently “Laurel” is already boasting online about “going to get the women’s gold”.
I had a brief glance at his twitter but didn't see anythin. What I did see was him retreating a load of articles about it in lefty media outlets and not one had a supportive reply on it. I'm getting more and more hopeful that peak trans is approaching.

The worst part of it is in this event each country can only enter 1 athlete, he's already cheated an entire group of women out of their possibility of getting a spot in the Olympics even if he doesn't manage to steal any medals. The Olympics only come around once or twice in a career and there are definitely women he's preventing from going for who this is their last opportunity.

I expect we will see a huge drop of girls joining up in a few women's sports as a result of all this. A good show in an Olympics can serve as a sales pitch for the entire sport in that nation. British Cycling go a huge boost of children taking up the sport after the London Olympics. These trans people winning won't inspire children in their own country and someone who could inspire their nation will be prevented from winning.

Last edited:

Brain Problems

kiwifarms.net
I had a brief glance at his twitter but didn't see anythin. What I did see was him retreating a load of articles about it in lefty media outlets and not one had a supportive reply on it. I'm getting more and more hopeful that peak trans is approaching.

The worst part of it is in this event each country can only enter 1 athlete, he's already cheated an entire group of women out of their possibility of getting a spot in the Olympics even if he doesn't manage to steal any medals. The Olympics only come around once or twice in a career and there are definitely women he's preventing from going for who this is their last opportunity.

I expect we will see a huge drop of girls joining up in a few women's sports as a result of all this. A good show in an Olympics can serve as a sales pitch for the entire sport in that nation. British Cycling go a huge boost of children taking up the sport after the London Olympics. These trans people winning won't inspire children in their own country and someone who could inspire their nation will be prevented from winning.
Laurel is going to peak trans way more people than Rhys. No sane person is going to look at him and think it is fair for him to compete against women.

Rhys won in a nothing sport (no offense to the women who compete -- but it is pretty niche and normies aren't likely to follow it). Watching a man cheat and win a women's gold medal is going to piss off a lot of people. And every Republican will be using his photo in their campaign ads. I'm pissed that Dems want to die on this hill -- but it is what it is. I wonder if the networks will try to minimize coverage in order to do damage control. That's the best option they've got for the guaranteed shit show this will become.

Can't wait for Rhys to be super pissy when Laurel becomes the poster boy for trans athletes. Being a petty, catty bitch about it will be the most feminine thing Rhys has ever done.
They made their bed now they can get fucked in it. Yes, it sucks for the true and honest women that worked their asses off just to get knocked out of contention by Macho Ma'ams but nothing is going to change until normalfags see this shit and say, wait a second this is fucked. It has to get burned down and every one of the handmaidens and woke-types that carried water for troons and forced society to suck the dick bigot have to taste the fire.

Luckily I think sports are the best and clearest example of troon overreach and redpills people who would normally be completely apolitical or neutral on these issues. It'd be nice to see the fire keep going but I worry the eventual snapback on men in women's sports will result in a compromise somewhere else that's more subtle and dangerous but maybe I'm just pessimistic about so-called progressivism's non-stop march through everything.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

They might inspire mediocre boys to suddenly realise they’ve always been female.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Transmisogynoir
kiwifarms.net
I posted this in the Sean's thread but the reply got me thinking....
View attachment 2148187
We've all been watching all this unfold over the past few years but when did the roles get reversed? Why do normal people have to prove that men are stronger and more athletic than women?
Womxn are the strongest because they have balls and a front hole.

ScouseGobshite

kiwifarms.net

Nothing from Rhys because, apart from that brief splurt of tweets for a day or two about a week ago, he’s slunk back under his rank little bridge again and gone mute on Twitter. Personally, I don’t know or care if it’s CofC HR Legal, Danny-related fears, or he’s just run out of money for the meter. Each day with no sign of that cheating prick on social media is essentially a better day than one when he’s out there spouting his hate-fuelled Dr Narc bullshit.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Transmisogynoir
kiwifarms.net
Nothing from Rhys because, apart from that brief splurt of tweets for a day or two about a week ago, he’s slunk back under his rank little bridge again and gone mute on Twitter. Personally, I don’t know or care if it’s CofC HR Legal, Danny-related fears, or he’s just run out of money for the meter. Each day with no sign of that cheating prick on social media is essentially a better day than one when he’s out there spouting his hate-fuelled Dr Narc bullshit.
Enjoy the break because when he comes back it's going to be absolutely bonkers! The troons are actually pushing the line that "trans women are no different than cis women" They actually think people are buying that. Every time the good doctor gets a mention from a MSM twitter account, he gets ratioed to hell, yet Rhys actually believes that he's seen as the scientific voice of reason. In his mind, he's the golden child that can do no wrong. The man will have literally nothing holding him back. I cannot begin to imagine the hilarity that he's going to spout off once his resignation takes effect. Kiwis, we stand before a cow with udders unmilked, swollen painfully ripe with lols. Halcyon days await, my friends!