Dr. Rachel McKinnon / Dr. Veronica Ivy / Rhys McKinnon / Rachel Veronica McKinnon / Foxy Moxy / SportIsARight - failed out of a tenured job,man who competes in womens sports, gained like 100 lbs in 2022 (page 813), comically fell off bike before a race (page 830)

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Why is Rhys leaving his tenured professor job?

• lack of professionalism

Votes: 423 50.6%
  • took too many leaves of absence

Votes: 238 28.5%
  • department is downsizing

Votes: 98 11.7%
  • lack of personal hygiene

Votes: 343 41.0%
  • sexual harassment

Votes: 340 40.7%
  • student complaints

Votes: 392 46.9%
  • other (specify)

Votes: 53 6.3%

• Total voters

Clem Fandango

Can you hear me?
kiwifarms.net
He's not interesting anymore and I love that so much. The world rejected him. We've seen so much degeneracy reign over the last decade, it's good to see something positive happen for once. The tide is turning against the troons, it's just going to happen very slowly. Hell I can't even find his radio interview with Smercornish anywhere. Maybe he won't end up at Crappy Tire, but he won't end up in charge of a classroom ever again either.

I hope we get more, but at the same time I hope that we don't.
It's hard to believe this guy was once getting invited to speak on TV news and panel shows as an authority on trans athletics. As he enters his 40s he's going to be looking back wistfully on those glory days, because I'm pretty sure they're gone for good.

And as for his cause? The men-competing-in-women's-sports "debate"? That's essentially lost. An study published by some troon organisation just today admitted that no arguments (even comparing trannyism to racism, sexism, etc.) are effective at convincing a normie that it's fair for women to get their ass kicked by men in dresses. What a legacy!

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As he enters his 40s he's going to be looking back wistfully on those glory days, because I'm pretty sure they're gone for good.
He is an embarrassment to his cause. When the argument against the bullshit he espouses is literally the man himself, why would even the troons pick such a repulsive embarrassment as a spokesthing?

As much as these idiots think the Big Lie technique of just repeating a lie over and over again makes it true, that's not how it works. Unless you can throw every single person in the world in Room 101, they do generally notice when the evidence of their senses contradicts the utter nonsense they're being told.

Men magically turn into women the instant they say so. Men should be able to "compete" in women's sports, even if they're obviously fat dudes with no skills who are only doing it because they can't beat other men, but have obvious physical advantages against women.

This is obvious bullshit. Everyone knows it, even if some people are in situations where they would be instantly canceled if they acknowledged this fact. And even in this situation, they resent being forced to tolerate this bullshit and will retaliate when given the opportunity.

Do you want Nazis? Because this is how you get Nazis.

Old Fart

arse
kiwifarms.net
And as for his cause? The men-competing-in-women's-sports "debate"? That's essentially lost. An study published by some troon organisation just today admitted that no arguments (even comparing trannyism to racism, sexism, etc.) are effective at convincing a normie that it's fair for women to get their ass kicked by men in dresses.

Do you have a link?

As much as these idiots think the Big Lie technique of just repeating a lie over and over again makes it true, that's not how it works.

No, but repeat it often enough and some of it will stick as a sort of 'basic truth', because people think much smoke means there must be at least a little fire. Even if the high tide of troondom ebbs away, many will still have in the back of their head that "a woman can be born in a man's body" for which there is no valid evidence.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, but repeat it often enough and some of it will stick as a sort of 'basic truth', because people think much smoke means there must be at least a little fire.
True, but as much as you get some suckers from this, there's an attrition effect where instead of your "Big Lie" getting more believed the more you say it, in actuality, people just realize "hey this guy lies a lot." Look at the terminal cynicism of Russians for the ultimate result of this.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Enby Icon is gonna get Radich locked up
kiwifarms.net
God Rhys is such a fuck that 8 months after he left social media his rat king thread is still active not talking about him. He couldn't hold on to his wife, he couldn't hold on to his women's world record, he couldn't hold on to his tenured job, and now he can't even hold his stalkers' attention. How the once mighty have fallen.

kiwifarms.net
You say that now, but our attention will be right back on him as soon as he posts another Lifting While Fat video.
And on cue, faggot's back:
Untitled.png
Three and a half lines of meaningless filler text for the photo, seventeen lines of hastags, @s, and inexplicable blank space.
Today's training was yet again shoveling the driveway and... making a cute devil snowperson. It was quite the deadlift to get the middle portion up.
If your sole daily training is shoveling three inches off your thirty foot driveway, congratulations you are a middle aged man go grab a beer.

EDIT: I was thinking...
Untitled.png
Here' the past week's weather for Toronto. They don't have snow on the ground. Either he's been lying about where he lives or this is an old picture and he's been sitting around getting fatter. Not sure which I believe. Part of me wants Rhys to be smart enough to outwit us, but I also know full well how lazy he is.

Untitled.png
That's a lot more than 2 inches in the photo, which Toronto hasn't seen since Tuesday at the latest.

Here is the weather for Mississauga, this comes up for Milton:
Untitled.png
However it has been snowing in Victoria. When I search for Saanichton this is what comes up:
Untitled.png
The master poker player at work, it would appear. I'm interested to see if we get any more home gym videos.

Last edited:

Sevenatenine

I'm already a demon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, and other animals too.
Gelding horses is pretty widely viewed to lead to increased adult height. Geldings are typically unable to develop the same type of muscle definition as stallions, mostly affecting the neck and chest.

Gelding horses later in life typically leads to a loss in muscle definition, but not exactly porking up.
This article should be featured on the site banner...

kiwifarms.net
Milton my ass. Cocknose is shacked up with mom in BC, either because he's broke or he knows that nobody feels like doxing Janet. He's going to be 40 this year and he's hiding behind mom's skirt. Rhys, at this age you're supposed to be taking care of you mom, not the other way around. Pitiful.