Dr. Rachel McKinnon / Dr. Veronica Ivy / Rhys McKinnon / Rachel Veronica McKinnon / Foxy Moxy / SportIsARight - failed out of a tenured job,man who competes in womens sports, gained like 100 lbs in 2022 (page 813), comically fell off bike before a race (page 830)

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Why is Rhys leaving his tenured professor job?

• lack of professionalism

Votes: 424 50.4%
  • took too many leaves of absence

Votes: 238 28.3%
  • department is downsizing

Votes: 98 11.7%
  • lack of personal hygiene

Votes: 345 41.0%
  • sexual harassment

Votes: 343 40.8%
  • student complaints

Votes: 394 46.8%
  • other (specify)

Votes: 53 6.3%

• Total voters

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Enby Icon is gonna get Radich locked up
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Rhys has just forgotten how to live by himself. Maybe he never learned. When did he ever live alone? I suppose that would be between the divorce and heading to Charleston. I bet Rhys can't live on his own, he gets too lonely. I don't even care if it's true, that's my head canon and I'm sticking with it!

Fuckin imagine sitting in your living room across the street from Rhys and watching the obese 40 year old eunuch make a snowman.
"Honey, Janet's retarded boy is out side making a snowman and she forgot to put his helmet on again. Why don't you offer to help so he doesn't choke or something? He just lost his daddy, it will be a nice gesture,"

Last edited:

Brain Problems

kiwifarms.net
I'm just impressed that his cache is so low that even when trannies are making the news by tearing up women's sporting events left right and centre they still won't bother giving him a call to be a pin-cushion on news segments and interviews because he's that worthless. You'd think that any red-blooded news producer would be chomping at the bit to generate eyeballs by having the infamous Rhys tell women to shut the fuck up while running his (fat) mouth, but alas...

Mealy Mouth Spittle

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I knew he was living with his mom. He hasn't bragged about his great new job which meant he didn't have one. So, he's been reduced to mooching off his boomer mom. Will he ever be employed again? Not likely. He's just going to become a typical troon leech and let mom cook and do his laundry for him. He'll inherit the house one day so why bother getting a place of his own?

I would say Janet should hope she doesn't end up with dementia, but Rhys doesn't have the proper equipment to pull a Chris Chan. She's probably safe. Unless he decides he wants to hurry up the life insurance payout, that is.

kiwifarms.net
I knew he was living with his mom. He hasn't bragged about his great new job which meant he didn't have one. So, he's been reduced to mooching off his boomer mom. Will he ever be employed again? Not likely. He's just going to become a typical troon leech and let mom cook and do his laundry for him. He'll inherit the house one day so why bother getting a place of his own?

I would say Janet should hope she doesn't end up with dementia, but Rhys doesn't have the proper equipment to pull a Chris Chan. She's probably safe. Unless he decides he wants to hurry up the life insurance payout, that is.
I think his mom is the only person in the world he genuinely cares about, at least to the extent that Rhys is capable of caring about others.

Your Wife's Boyfriend

kiwifarms.net

Rhys already flamed out of the only industry that'd tolerate him, so there's not going to be a bragworthy new job, and I'm sure he considers himself above a wagie cage. So I'm here for the chapter where he eats himself immobile and his ancient mom has to drag buckets upon buckets of tendies up/down a flight of stairs to feed her monstrous offspring.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Stone Cold Steve Autism
kiwifarms.net
He might be just getting fat off Janet's cooking, but I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of that is from getting black-out drunk while popping his Ambien every night. Anyone who managed to completely obliterate their entire life in such a short time as he managed would probably drink anyway, I don't even think the narcissistic delusions can protect him from realizing how badly he just repeatedly own goals himself. What a fuckin' choad.

Cycleye

kiwifarms.net
His mum must he a bit odd, but i feel sorry for her. That ape has probanly completely taken over her house and life is centered around him. On top of that there are the neighbours who must talk about her and speshul, and on top of that he builds a fucking devil snowman...sorry....snow person on the font lawn and probably did it dressed head to toe in rainbow clothes.

Any how...... i put 'ivy saanichton' into google, hoping there might be something, and there are loads of hits for invasive species of ivy, locally.

Now there is another and this one is harmful to children.

kiwifarms.net
His mum must he a bit odd, but i feel sorry for her. That ape has probanly completely taken over her house and life is centered around him. On top of that there are the neighbours who must talk about her and speshul, and on top of that he builds a fucking devil snowman...sorry....snow person on the font lawn and probably did it dressed head to toe in rainbow clothes.

Any how...... i put 'ivy saanichton' into google, hoping there might be something, and there are loads of hits for invasive species of ivy, locally.

Now there is another and this one is harmful to children.
Janet's lost right now, she lost her husband less than six months ago. She loved Gregg, like any wife does. Meanwhile Rhys has spent at least a decade hammering into her head that her only child has a 41% chance of killing himself because people are bigoted assholes. Now she has lost everything. Her world is shattered with zero warning. They were going on vacation. She only has her baby left and the whole world is trying to kill him her!

In comes Rhys crying about himself. Now Janet has something to fixate on. Her baby boy. Her perfect, intelligent baby with a PhD. The doctor child of working class parents, who could ask for more? Now she doesn't have time to worry about herself. She pushes out the pain. Leaves it for another day. All this time Rhys understands women and their obligations better than anyone. Mom needs to take care of him. Rhys never lived alone, he's happy with his mom. Dad was a transphobe. Dad's gone. Now we're happy. Janet pops a Zoloft.

Look, if there's a reason to hate Janet then I will. Right now I see a woman way in over her head, with an anchor weighing her down where anyone else's son would be lifeline. As much as I hate Rhys, I just wish he would have worried about his mom more than himself for the last five months. It was his only responsibility.

chickenbutt

Fetch my deworming pills, Dr Bojangles
kiwifarms.net
Janet's lost right now, she lost her husband less than six months ago. She loved Gregg, like any wife does. Meanwhile Rhys has spent at least a decade hammering into her head that her only child has a 41% chance of killing himself because people are bigoted assholes. Now she has lost everything. Her world is shattered with zero warning. They were going on vacation. She only has her baby left and the whole world is trying to kill him her!

In comes Rhys crying about himself. Now Janet has something to fixate on. Her baby boy. Her perfect, intelligent baby with a PhD. The doctor child of working class parents, who could ask for more? Now she doesn't have time to worry about herself. She pushes out the pain. Leaves it for another day. All this time Rhys understands women and their obligations better than anyone. Mom needs to take care of him. Rhys never lived alone, he's happy with his mom. Dad was a transphobe. Dad's gone. Now we're happy. Janet pops a Zoloft.

Look, if there's a reason to hate Janet then I will. Right now I see a woman way in over her head, with an anchor weighing her down where anyone else's son would be lifeline. As much as I hate Rhys, I just wish he would have worried about his mom more than himself for the last five months. It was his only responsibility.

I know it's easy to judge Janet by the absolute cavalcade of donkey diarrhea she calls a son "daughter", but sometimes people are just shit to their absolute core and it's not because they were abused/neglected/mismanaged as a child. Most of us are a delicate, variant calibration of nature and nurture, but every now and then a Rhys comes along. A true aberration, someone who is just naturally bestowed with the most unfortunate possible combination of personality traits.

I doubt Janet is really guilty of more than being criminally overindulgent.. which makes Rhys' exploitation of his own grieving mother all the more repulsive. He got himself into this situation, you'd think a True And Honest Real Female Champion Athlete and Brilliant Lady Academic could get himself out without leeching off his dear old ma.

kiwifarms.net
I know it's easy to judge Janet by the absolute cavalcade of donkey diarrhea she calls a son "daughter", but sometimes people are just shit to their absolute core and it's not because they were abused/neglected/mismanaged as a child. Most of us are a delicate, variant calibration of nature and nurture, but every now and then a Rhys comes along. A true aberration, someone who is just naturally bestowed with the most unfortunate possible combination of personality traits.

I doubt Janet is really guilty of more than being criminally overindulgent.. which makes Rhys' exploitation of his own grieving mother all the more repulsive. He got himself into this situation, you'd think a True And Honest Real Female Champion Athlete and Brilliant Lady Academic could get himself out without leeching off his dear old ma.
"Anything you can do I can do better"

When Rhys lost his career, I said that that milk had run dry. I didn't think that it was appropriate to laugh at a shallow husk of fat failure hauling himself around Canadian Tire. The thread quickly corrected me. You were right, there is still milk here. It's sparse and dry, but consider the udders. Fact is that we're nowhere near the end of Rhys McKinnon and his story is only going to get sadder, but it's important for us to be there and laugh. It won't be pretty, but it's just and right that someone be there insulting him all the way down - and even after he's gone.

It's going to wreck Janet and I wish it wouldn't, but it must be done. We have to be here. This cannot go without mockery.

Rhys is a man who was given all of God's gifts, but actively chose to cheat. And it ruined him, rightly so. I'm sorry that Janet is getting hurt, I really am. I don't think she deserves to hear what everyone says about her son, but she will and the fact remains that we are in the unique position to witness the downfall of a historic grease ball. It bugs me that his mom is in the way but it would also be wrong of us to not celebrate this event.

Look guys, sorry for posting a lot but I'm really loving his second doxing, I'll cool it after this one. Thing is that right now troons win everywhere but here. The tide is turning but we're not winning yet. Rhys could have been their greatest weapon, and because of those very same qualities he destroyed himself. Their poster child self-immolated. Hope remains. Glory Hallelujah!

Last edited:

artilleryfroth

Got a hungie on Trump 2024
kiwifarms.net
"Anything you can do I can do better"

When Rhys lost his career, I said that that milk had run dry. I didn't think that it was appropriate to laugh at a shallow husk of fat failure hauling himself around Canadian Tire. The thread quickly corrected me. You were right, there is still milk here. It's sparse and dry, but consider the udders. Fact is that we're nowhere near the end of Rhys McKinnon and his story is only going to get sadder, but it's important for us to be there and laugh. It won't be pretty, but it's just and right that someone be there insulting him all the way down - and even after he's gone.

It's going to wreck Janet and I wish it wouldn't, but it must be done. We have to be here. This cannot go without mockery.

Rhys is a man who was given all of God's gifts, but actively chose to cheat. And it ruined him, rightly so. I'm sorry that Janet is getting hurt, I really am. I don't think she deserves to hear what everyone says about her son, but she will and the fact remains that we are in the unique position to witness the downfall of a historic grease ball. It bugs me that his mom is in the way but it would also be wrong of us to not celebrate this event.

Look guys, sorry for posting a lot but I'm really loving his second doxing, I'll cool it after this one. Thing is that right now troons win everywhere but here. The tide is turning but we're not winning yet. Rhys could have been their greatest weapon, and because of those very same qualities he destroyed himself. Their poster child self-immolated. Hope remains. Glory Hallelujah!

You’re correct, we don’t know whether his mother did anything wrong. I find it hugely funny that Sir Professor Sportswoman is now living in his mother’s garage, but I do feel sorry for his mother. Imagine you only have one child, and it turns out to be such a gigantic perverted fuckup?

Mealy Mouth Spittle

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So how furious do you think Rhys is that his pathetic attempt to get some asspats on social media with his devil snowman has resulted in his dox? I hope he films his shaking hands again to prove how much PTSD he is suffering from his stalkers doxing him. That shit was hilarious.

Do you think he picked Milton hoping that people would assume he found a job teaching there? That's my theory.

kiwifarms.net
So how furious do you think Rhys is that his pathetic attempt to get some asspats on social media with his devil snowman has resulted in his dox? I hope he films his shaking hands again to prove how much PTSD he is suffering from his stalkers doxing him. That shit was hilarious.

Do you think he picked Milton hoping that people would assume he found a job teaching there? That's my theory.
Milton is an upscale suburb of Canada's greatest city. My theory is that he chose is because it was fancy and very far from where he was actually living. He probably had a friend or relative that lived there for a time. What I'm looking for next is the location to change on his social media. I'm not sure it will, that would be an acknowledgement of us and hilarious in its own right.

Thanks again, @Your Wife's Boyfriend, I am just loving this! That was some really stellar detective work! 🔍

EDIT: Okay so I've been thinking about this picture:
Rhys at point zero.png
I don't know why it bothers me, probably because an idiot like Rhys tripped me up, but after two minutes I solved it. Rhys was at Point Zero, the southernmost point on that wet little island we let the colonials keep. They built a nice little park there with a monument and some flowers and a useless beach covered in driftwood. Its such a stark contrast from the rest of the park, it must be why Rhys picked it. Truly that looks like a Great Lake, I can almost smell the dead fish. Good job, faggot!

Anyway, here is the park from Google Maps, the driftwood is visible when you zoom.
point zero.png
And here is a picture from the monument. Notice the logs? Clean that shit up, Canada.
5a373f573173a513bf34b09730b8b299_-british-columbia-capital-victoria-james-bay-mile-zero-monume...jpg
From MyHealthEssentials.ca, Apparently Victoria's beaches are known having lots of driftwood. Why local hippies haven't collected it all to sell at the festies are beyond me.
images.jpg
Anywho I hope you enjoyed my little trip down memory lane. Rhys is duplicitous shit, but he is nothing if not lazy. Next time use a green screen, you fuckin' transvestite.

EDIT 2: I just can't leave this alone! Here are some different pictures of Janet's house. The more I look at the house the weirder it seems. How does that entrance work and why are there two big windows next to the front door? What's up with that deck? I didn't have them clad mine in siding, that's kind of a weird choice. The funny thing is, overall I kind of like the house. You can tell the guy who built it DGAF.
Janet's house 1927 venross.png
Janet's house 1927 venross 2.png
Janet's house 1927 venross satellite.png
Janet's house 1927 venross details.png
Janet's house 1927 venross details 2.png
And we have confirmation that this is the only house Rhys has ever known his parents to live in. Wild. Whodathunk that the revolutionary, "If you want to be a fucking ally throw a fucking brick" violent feminist pro-athlete professor grew up on a fucking cul-de-sac in an upscale suburb of Vancouver. Would you look at all that privilege...

Last edited:

Your Wife's Boyfriend

kiwifarms.net
Thanks again, @Your Wife's Boyfriend, I am just loving this! That was some really stellar detective work! 🔍
Most welcome! I was a little reluctant to dox his poor mother since she hasn't done anything wrong- while normally I would consider the mere act of loving/approving of Rhys justification enough, moms are allowed to love their asshole kids even though they're assholes, he hasn't murdered anyone or anything like that. However, I really doubt any Kiwis/TERFs/philosophers are going to bother Janet, and it'll make Rhys REALLY REALLY mad. That's right, fat boy, unless you stay the fuck off social media, we will always be able to find you.

I hope everyone else takes this as a useful lesson on the power of weaponized autism and how careful you should be about what you post. I didn't need to use anything that wasn't publicly available and 100% free to find Rhys, and it didn't even take very long.

Cycleye

kiwifarms.net
Milton is an upscale suburb of Canada's greatest city. My theory is that he chose is because it was fancy and very far from where he was actually living. He probably had a friend or relative that lived there for a time. What I'm looking for next is the location to change on his social media. I'm not sure it will, that would be an acknowledgement of us and hilarious in its own right.

View attachment 2884682
I don't know why it bothers me, probably because an idiot like Rhys tripped me up, but after two minutes I solved it. Rhys was at Point Zero, the southernmost point on that wet little island we let the colonials keep. They built a nice little park there with a monument and some flowers and a useless beach covered in driftwood. Its such a stark contrast from the rest of the park, it must be why Rhys picked it. Truly that looks like a Great Lake, I can almost smell the dead fish. Good job, faggot!

Anyway, here is the park from Google Maps, the driftwood is visible when you zoom.
View attachment 2884680
And here is a picture from the monument. Notice the logs? Clean that shit up, Canada.
View attachment 2884679
From MyHealthEssentials.ca, Apparently Victoria's beaches are known having lots of driftwood. Why local hippies haven't collected it all to sell at the festies are beyond me.
View attachment 2884704
Anywho I hope you enjoyed my little trip down memory lane. Rhys is duplicitous shit, but he is nothing if not lazy. Next time use a green screen, you fuckin' transvestite.

EDIT 2: I just can't leave this alone! Here are some different pictures of Janet's house. The more I look at the house the weirder it seems. How does that entrance work and why are there two big windows next to the front door? What's up with that deck? I didn't have them clad mine in siding, that's kind of a weird choice. The funny thing is, overall I kind of like the house. You can tell the guy who built it DGAF.
View attachment 2884740
View attachment 2884737
View attachment 2884761
View attachment 2884739
View attachment 2884738
And we have confirmation that this is the only house Rhys has ever known his parents to live in. Wild. Whodathunk that the revolutionary, "If you want to be a fucking ally throw a fucking brick" violent feminist pro-athlete professor grew up on a fucking cul-de-sac in an upscale suburb of Vancouver. Would you look at all that privilege...

Yup....look at that ghetto. Must've been real tough growing up with all the gang bangers and driveby shootings. Don't forget there was that rough as fuck golf club and tennis court round the back of the projects, too.

bloomingcactus

Pointy side up!
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2884682

View attachment 2884680
View attachment 2884679
View attachment 2884704

View attachment 2884740
View attachment 2884737
View attachment 2884761
View attachment 2884739
View attachment 2884738
I wonder if the house wasn't added onto. Maybe dad added an extra room. He seemed to be really good at carpentry. I could see maybe covering the deck rails for privacy? It does over look the street. If I'm thinking correctly it's above the garage?