Dr. Rachel McKinnon / Dr. Veronica Ivy / Rhys McKinnon / Rachel Veronica McKinnon / Foxy Moxy / SportIsARight - failed out of a tenured job,man who competes in womens sports, gained like 100 lbs in 2022 (page 813), comically fell off bike before a race (page 830)

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Why is Rhys leaving his tenured professor job?

• lack of professionalism

Votes: 427 49.8%
  • took too many leaves of absence

Votes: 243 28.4%
  • department is downsizing

Votes: 100 11.7%
  • lack of personal hygiene

Votes: 354 41.3%
  • sexual harassment

Votes: 349 40.7%
  • student complaints

Votes: 398 46.4%
  • other (specify)

Votes: 56 6.5%

• Total voters

Cycleye

kiwifarms.net
There are some "sprinty" swimming events he could do I guess - the 50m and 100m swimming events happen in under a minute. But it would be harder for him to train (Mom's not going to let him put in a pool, the garage gym is bad enough) and he couldn't let power substitute for skill to the same degree as in cycling. I think he's already in the perfect sport for his abilities and inclinations.

The thing with swimming is that the chances of a LoL moment are very limited. Diving could provide a slip on the board and a massive belly flop, but that is about it. Track cycling gives us the possibility of seeing one of a variety of destroyed in 60 seconds moments. As long as nobody else gets hurt, of course.

It is pretty safe compared to say, eventing on horses, but fucking hell when it goes wrong it goes wrong big time. I know a couple of people who will never walk again due to spinal injuries from velodrome crashes.
Do some digging on the net and you will find the chap who had the enormous splinter of wood, from the track, through his leg. Also the accident in belgium, maybe 1-2 years ago, where 2 bikes and 2 riders ended up in the crowd, at the top of the banking ffs!!
Then there is the british rider who was very lucky to not die from internal injuries and had her spine exposed, post crash......pass the bucket please! and there is the south american girl who plowed into the starting gate that had not been removed in time, during a team sprint( (i think that was pan-american games or something like that- deffo on the tube). Most well known, from recent times, is Kristina Vogel who plowed into another rider during training. She not be walking again, sadly.

Those are the biggies from the last few years. In the old days it was way worse. Two events in particular were real killers and they were motor paced(bear in mind the early powered pacing bikes back in Major Taylors day were steam powered, so added risk there) and 'stayer' racing. The latter is absolutely bonkers and you will find some 70's-80's footage on the tube which is worth a watch.
It is basically big engined bikes, like a Harley, looning around with the rider standing up to create a foil for the cyclist, behind. I believe the only big engine stayer events running now are very occaisionally in belgium. A real crowd pleaser (the old days saw them doing 60-70mph as the bicycles have enormous gears)and it is the only time biker gangs and lycra mix!.

These days the motor paced stuff is behind little two stroke moped things with fat riders, called a Derny. Still good for 40+mph with a cult following and still a spectacle.

Mealy Mouth Spittle

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The thing with swimming is that the chances of a LoL moment are very limited. Diving could provide a slip on the board and a massive belly flop, but that is about it. Track cycling gives us the possibility of seeing one of a variety of destroyed in 60 seconds moments. As long as nobody else gets hurt, of course.

It is pretty safe compared to say, eventing on horses, but fucking hell when it goes wrong it goes wrong big time. I know a couple of people who will never walk again due to spinal injuries from velodrome crashes.
Do some digging on the net and you will find the chap who had the enormous splinter of wood, from the track, through his leg. Also the accident in belgium, maybe 1-2 years ago, where 2 bikes and 2 riders ended up in the crowd, at the top of the banking ffs!!
Then there is the british rider who was very lucky to not die from internal injuries and had her spine exposed, post crash......pass the bucket please! and there is the south american girl who plowed into the starting gate that had not been removed in time, during a team sprint( (i think that was pan-american games or something like that- deffo on the tube). Most well known, from recent times, is Kristina Vogel who plowed into another rider during training. She not be walking again, sadly.

Those are the biggies from the last few years. In the old days it was way worse. Two events in particular were real killers and they were motor paced(bear in mind the early powered pacing bikes back in Major Taylors day were steam powered, so added risk there) and 'stayer' racing. The latter is absolutely bonkers and you will find some 70's-80's footage on the tube which is worth a watch.
It is basically big engined bikes, like a Harley, looning around with the rider standing up to create a foil for the cyclist, behind. I believe the only big engine stayer events running now are very occaisionally in belgium. A real crowd pleaser (the old days saw them doing 60-70mph as the bicycles have enormous gears)and it is the only time biker gangs and lycra mix!.

These days the motor paced stuff is behind little two stroke moped things with fat riders, called a Derny. Still good for 40+mph with a cult following and still a spectacle.
All of this just makes it even more infuriating that Rhys was allowed to compete. Sure, I'd love it if he flamed out and gave us a free peek at his actual spine, but it is more likely he will cause one of his competitors harm when he fucks up. He's a danger to every woman on the track in multiple ways.

Fortunately, he's so fat, that I don't see him making a come back. Middle age slows down your metabolism anyway -- but probably especially so for a castrated man. Add in crippling depression caused by his failure in life and inability to find employment and, well, he might as well go ahead and file for disability and go the normal grifting troon route. His glory days are over for good.

Last edited:

Sevenatenine

YOUR session is invalid!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm still MATI about sportsmanship here. It's one of the reasons sport is so amazing for women, because we need to get through teenagerhood having aggressively learned how to not be evil. Team sports for girls are important to creating good citizens and strong female relationships, all the things sports do for men only slightly differently.

The whole trans thing is such a trap. It abuses the skills and team spirit and developing sense of sportsmanship so cruelly. Like "haha girls, stop looking out for yourself and notice other people and work as a team, and you'll never get ahead, a mediocre man will come in and shit on you and make you desperately uncomfortable and you have to feel guilty about it."

I am aware others have said it better. I'm having a bad day.

Fuck Rhys McKinnon, his narcissism would have seen him ostracized from every men's team he ever approached. Women shouldn't put up with it either.

Thankfully he's a perfect example. No good has ever come from his participation in sport. He's a fat middle aged loser who will likely never compete again. Sport didn't improve his life or make him happy, and his presence was at best neutral for other women in sport or actively harmful.

Experiment results are in...sports are segregated by sex, not gender.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Gender Doping
kiwifarms.net
He hasn't posted anything since the Snowman Dox. Did he get spooked off Instagram? The man has haters, not weens. At worst, he's been blacklisted from every pizza delivery in Victoria by now. Maybe he gets a little extra junk mail addressed to Mr. Cock Nose. I highly doubt anyone hates him enough to do something truly comical. "Trans Women Fight So Trans Girls Don't Have To" "If You Want To Be A Fucking Ally, Throw A Fucking Brick!" The biggest pussies always talk the toughest. What a punk ass bitch.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He hasn't posted anything since the Snowman Dox. Did he get spooked off Instagram? The man has haters, not weens. At worst, he's been blacklisted from every pizza delivery in Victoria by now. Maybe he gets a little extra junk mail addressed to Mr. Cock Nose. I highly doubt anyone hates him enough to do something truly comical. "Trans Women Fight So Trans Girls Don't Have To" "If You Want To Be A Fucking Ally, Throw A Fucking Brick!" The biggest pussies always talk the toughest. What a punk ass bitch.
If you have an ego like Rhys, I imagine the world learning that you’ve gone from WORLD CHAMPION GENIUS AT EVERYTHING to a middle-aged NEET living with his mom must be quite a blow.

TurdFondler

BBQ Wars Casualty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I highly doubt anyone hates him enough to do something truly comical
What's left to be done? He's lost his job, he's missing his cock & balls and he's slow on a bike. Like, at this point the only way to troll him irl would be to take the last chicken ball at the chinese buffet.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's left to be done? He's lost his job, he's missing his cock & balls and he's slow on a bike. Like, at this point the only way to troll him irl would be to take the last chicken ball at the chinese buffet.
Rhys is the epitome of why you don’t need to troll lolcows. This is all his fault. He had, essentially, won, at least by his (shallow) standards. Every step to the bottom was one he chose to take, even as we predicted what it would lead to.

Gender Doping
kiwifarms.net
Rhys is the epitome of why you don’t need to troll lolcows. This is all his fault. He had, essentially, won, at least by his (shallow) standards. Every step to the bottom was one he chose to take, even as we predicted what it would lead to.
Our boy is nowhere near bottom. He still owns those trailers, that's at least $400,000 he can cash out pretty quick. And if he doesn't, Rhys could be keeping $2,400/mo off his little trailer park. That's not a lot to live off, but it keeps him out of Crappy Tire. I'm not calling bottom until the trailers are condemned, the land auctioned off, and Rhys is living in government housing on the mainland. Right now he is entirely too comfortable for my liking.

Mealy Mouth Spittle

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Our boy is nowhere near bottom. He still owns those trailers, that's at least $400,000 he can cash out pretty quick. And if he doesn't, Rhys could be keeping $2,400/mo off his little trailer park. That's not a lot to live off, but it keeps him out of Crappy Tire. I'm not calling bottom until the trailers are condemned, the land auctioned off, and Rhys is living in government housing on the mainland. Right now he is entirely too comfortable for my liking.
Those will go eventually, too. He's mooching off mom right now and her retirement funds. Sure, he'll inherit the house, but without a job and certainly no handyman skills, he won't even be able to keep up with maintenance and repairs. Eventually, he'll have to sell the trailers because he won't be able to afford the taxes and upkeep on them. If he doesn't get a job soon, he's going to end up being the next Tommy Tooter.

AnOminous

Only the kindest and friendliest of all Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My favorite is how he quit a perfectly cushy job because he thought he had another, which he didn't, when it could have taken them years to fire him even if they wanted to go through the effort. Tenured positions in worthless fields like Rhys's are rare even for people with sterling qualifications, much less quasi-literate half-educated buffoons like Rhys. But this moron took a golden ticket and wiped his ass with it.

I just wish we had a look at his fat face when he realized he didn't have the other job after all.

Gender Doping
kiwifarms.net
My favorite is how he quit a perfectly cushy job because he thought he had another, which he didn't, when it could have taken them years to fire him even if they wanted to go through the effort. Tenured positions in worthless fields like Rhys's are rare even for people with sterling qualifications, much less quasi-literate half-educated buffoons like Rhys. But this moron took a golden ticket and wiped his ass with it.

I just wish we had a look at his fat face when he realized he didn't have the other job after all.
I don't think that's what happened at all. I think it was Rhys' intention to stay at CofC for as long as possible, perhaps doing Athlete Ally as a side gig. He hated everything about the college, except his paycheck. He was not going to surrender that until he absolutely had to. I think he quit because he had to, maybe he was even encouraged to resign.

I'm not an academic, but I really can't see how Rhys was more than a year away from being fired. Remember that book he never wrote? He had six months from the end of his sabbatical to make his presentation of the completed work. There was no book, he never wrote a damn thing longer than a tweet that whole time.

The guy couldn't write a book about bullshit. His doctoral thesis was on the topic of bullshit. This book didn't need to be good or long, it just needed to exist and he couldn't write it. One would think a philosophy professor might actually enjoy writing about - you know - philosophy. For the life of me, I cannot imagine why he didn't do it. What a lazy fuck. He could have given them 150 pages of anecdotes about a trans cyclist named "Victoria" and it would have done the job. He could have churned it out in a month and still spend most of that time fucking off.

This is completely mind blowing to me. So many of us really enjoy writing. You'd be amazed who's written books. Your idiot neighbor who can't keep his grass green has been published twice. And Rhys fucking McKinnon didn't have the chops. Some educator.

I get that the immediate consequence to Rhys would be a bill for $62k, but surely you don't keep tenure with nothing but poor reviews and a failed sabbatical? I don't think his troon armor would work in this case, he was too far gone. You can't shit on your employer like that and expect to keep your job. Even before he quit, they were advertising to fill his position.

I think that Rhys saw the writing on the wall and quit. I want to believe that Larry had a mask-to-mask meeting and told him in no uncertain terms that he could either resign with dignity and owe nothing, or be unceremoniously removed and owe $62k. Either way, he quit to save himself a massive bill from the state, not in anticipation of the Athlete Ally job.

Last edited:

AnOminous

Only the kindest and friendliest of all Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What a lazy fuck. He could have given them 150 pages of anecdotes about a trans cyclist named "Victoria" and it would have done the job. He could have churned it out in a month and still spend most of that time fucking off.
With the shit he got away with he could have probably just copied a bunch of his googleshngs from twitter and pasted them into a .doc file, then thrown in a few dozen footnotes to Adorno and Foucault and shit and called it a day. Oh and don't forget his narcissistic self-citation.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think that Rhys saw the writing on the wall and quit. I want to believe that Larry had a mask-to-mask meeting and told him in no uncertain terms that he could either resign with dignity and owe nothing, or be unceremoniously removed and owe $62k.
It always sounded to me like he was already in the process of being fired. Remember when he was claiming to have lawyers involved over his employment dispute?
I suspect they ultimately said to Rhys "Look, we all know how this is going to end up, just walk away and let everyone stop wasting money and time, and we'll forget about how you defrauded the university".

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Feels like I'm wearing... nothing at all...
kiwifarms.net
The guy couldn't write a book about bullshit. His doctoral thesis was on the topic of bullshit. This book didn't need to be good or long, it just needed to exist and he couldn't write it. One would think a philosophy professor might actually enjoy writing about - you know - philosophy. For the life of me, I cannot imagine why he didn't do it. What a lazy fuck. He could have given them 150 pages of anecdotes about a trans cyclist named "Victoria" and it would have done the job. He could have churned it out in a month and still spend most of that time fucking off.
Look at Joe "Grace" Lavery - he took a sabbatical to write a book and it seems to basically be a badly written book about his fetish. It's really remarkable that Rhys couldn't slap something together, but on the other hand people seem to speculate that he's hooked on pills and that would explain why he might not be able to produce anything. Rhys managed to get ousted from a job that even his haters saw as a sure thing and assumed he'd be there for life, especially with his trans status shield. Hell, some people who get tenure just seem to get by by doing the bare minimum and being pleasant to the other people on the staff. Rhys couldn't even manage that.

artilleryfroth

Got a hungie on Trump 2024
kiwifarms.net
Aren’t his slumlord trailers mortgaged to the hilt?
How long until he murders mommy…

Potatis Salad

a powerful maternal impulse
kiwifarms.net
Aren’t his slumlord trailers mortgaged to the hilt?
How long until he murders mommy…
See @Kosher Dill 's posts here and here. For the four trailers, he put ~32k down and had about ~360k of mortgage debt in 2020. There's also a fifth property, that hilariously ramshackle house. I don't remember if we know the mortgage deets on that one but we can probably assume at least another 40-50k.

Brain Problems

kiwifarms.net
With the shit he got away with he could have probably just copied a bunch of his googleshngs from twitter and pasted them into a .doc file, then thrown in a few dozen footnotes to Adorno and Foucault and shit and called it a day. Oh and don't forget his narcissistic self-citation.
He could've continued to fuck up and be hated and attract all sorts of negative attention all to the tune of ~$100k a year but he was such a narcissistic sped that he fucked up the easiest gig in town because his ego was somehow bigger than his gut.

Kinda reminds of Lowtax as far as killing a golden goose that you shouldn't have had in the first place and should have protected at all costs. Perhaps we'll get a similar finish to the story too.