Dr. Rachel McKinnon / Dr. Veronica Ivy / Rhys McKinnon / Rachel Veronica McKinnon / Foxy Moxy / SportIsARight - failed out of a tenured job,man who competes in womens sports, gained like 100 lbs in 2022 (page 813), comically fell off bike before a race (page 830)

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Why is Rhys leaving his tenured professor job?

• lack of professionalism

Votes: 427 49.8%
  • took too many leaves of absence

Votes: 243 28.4%
  • department is downsizing

Votes: 100 11.7%
  • lack of personal hygiene

Votes: 354 41.3%
  • sexual harassment

Votes: 349 40.7%
  • student complaints

Votes: 398 46.4%
  • other (specify)

Votes: 56 6.5%

• Total voters

Cycleye

kiwifarms.net
He could've continued to fuck up and be hated and attract all sorts of negative attention all to the tune of ~$100k a year but he was such a narcissistic sped that he fucked up the easiest gig in town because his ego was somehow bigger than his gut.

Kinda reminds of Lowtax as far as killing a golden goose that you shouldn't have had in the first place and should have protected at all costs. Perhaps we'll get a similar finish to the story too.

It still blows my mind that the doc blew it. He had good money coming in, had a well protected position that he could've got a real good pension out of and stayed around in cycling beating all those lazy women, for as long as the woke lasted. As much as I detest the thoughts if it; he couldve paved the way for more troons in sport. What a fuck up!

This is what happens when mental illness goes untreated. He can blame people for how the troonery started but has only himself to blame for how it is ending.

JULAY

kiwifarms.net
Rhys is the epitome of why you don’t need to troll lolcows. This is all his fault. He had, essentially, won, at least by his (shallow) standards. Every step to the bottom was one he chose to take, even as we predicted what it would lead to.
And it was fun as fuck watching along the way!

Our boy is nowhere near bottom. He still owns those trailers, that's at least $400,000 he can cash out pretty quick. And if he doesn't, Rhys could be keeping $2,400/mo off his little trailer park. That's not a lot to live off, but it keeps him out of Crappy Tire. I'm not calling bottom until the trailers are condemned, the land auctioned off, and Rhys is living in government housing on the mainland. Right now he is entirely too comfortable for my liking.
Ah, yes, trailers... The only form of housing that actually depreciates. Power Move for Rhys. He's just too gosh darned smart for we mere mortals. And don't you dare make him play 4-7 offsuit. He's kind of a badass at that shit.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Gender Doping
kiwifarms.net
I think that Rhys fucked himself so bad that he's afraid to even grift. Billy LaBelle got caught drawing actual shotacon and he just got a paid vacation to Canada. Jackoff raised $50k in a week for a twenty page comic book that nobody's going to see for a year. Meanwhile Rhys over here is afraid to even tweet because a bunch of angry feminists (and one hysterically laughing dudebro) found out where his mommy lives. What a fucking pansy. I hate his life but I would clock the shit out anyone fucking with his mom. I guess when you're a monster, you just sorta assume everyone else is too.

Seriously, if I'm a troon and I get doxed, I'm turning that into a $20,000 payday. None of these shitbirds have a shred of decency, begging is a zero problem proposition. Rhys not even trying is laziness, plain and simple. He can say that he's only staying quiet to spite his haters, but then he's basically paying us all a middle class salary in silence. God what a lazy, lazy fuck. I'm lazy and built like Rhys, maybe I should grow my hair out and take up cycling. God, that would be a sight! Then I can make the money he's leaving on the table. You're right, @JULAY he's a master poker player indeed!

Last edited:

JULAY

kiwifarms.net
I think that Rhys fucked himself so bad that he's afraid to even grift. Billy LaBelle got caught drawing actual shotacon and he just got a paid vacation to Canada. Jackoff raised $50k in a week for a twenty page comic book that nobody's going to see for a year. Meanwhile Rhys over here is afraid to even tweet because a bunch of angry feminists (and one hysterically laughing dudebro) found out where his mommy lives. What a fucking pansy. I hate his life but I would clock the shit out anyone fucking with his mom. I guess when you're a monster, you just sorta assume everyone else is too.

Seriously, if I'm a troon and I get doxed, I'm turning that into a $20,000 payday. None of these shitbirds have a shred of decency, begging is a zero problem proposition. Rhys not even trying is laziness, plain and simple. He can say that he's only staying quiet to spite his haters, but then he's basically paying us all a middle class salary in silence. God what a lazy, lazy fuck. I'm lazy and built like Rhys, maybe I should grow my hair out and take up cycling. God, that would be a sight! Then I can make the money he's leaving on the table. You're right, @JULAY he's a master poker player indeed!
Niggaz don't know 'bout my four seven offsuit, son.

And now, to annoy you all, a poem, about Rhys:

I wished that I was a girl,
But a girl I was not.
I wished that I was a woman,
But then I got shot.
Not a bullet made of lead,
But a bullet made of hate.
A white cis male looked at me and said,

"Eww, dude, what the fuck are you even trying to be? Gross!:"

At that moment I truly knew
What it was to be in the Holocaust, and be a Jew...
I'm just a simple womyn who wants to ride
My bicycle every day.
And yet these fucking TRANSPHOBES
Won't let me have my way.

It's not my fault I was born a girl who also had a cock.
I shipped it off my very self with the help of a nice Thai Doc.

Why, Oh Why won't these transphobes go away?
it would all be so much better if they'd just listen to what I say.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

AirdropShitposts

pro-pain and pro-pain accessories
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's the professor's contribution:
1643350070469.png1643350093849.png1643350308811.png
1643350243760.png

1643350263041.png

But I was skimming the page and discovered some unfortunate violent transphobia:
1643350201896.png

Old Fart

arse
kiwifarms.net
See @Kosher Dill 's posts here and here. For the four trailers, he put ~32k down and had about ~360k of mortgage debt in 2020. There's also a fifth property, that hilariously ramshackle house. I don't remember if we know the mortgage deets on that one but we can probably assume at least another 40-50k.

Has anybody tried to find out whether that house, which was in Danny's name IIRC, hasn't been put up for sale? I reckon Danny's prospects of going to a state-owned hotel may put a damper on his willingness to pay mortgage.

Gender Doping
kiwifarms.net
I'm so glad I got to see Hermenutical written out again. That is far and away my favorite nonsense word, even more so than Transmisogynoir. I did not think I'd ever get to see another human being try to use it unironically. What a gift! Still, I am disappointed that Rhys never got those Hermenutical Justice Warriors t-shirts made. I really wanted to see a picture of him in one, it would have been so goddamn hilarious. In my mind's eye they were a dark fuchsia with big black block letters - just the perfect combination to make it hard to read. Because Rhys.

AnOminous

Only the kindest and friendliest of all Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm so glad I got to see Hermenutical written out again. That is far and away my favorite nonsense word, even more so than Transmisogynoir.
Anyone who feels compelled to throw around academic argle-bargle like this in response to Harry Potter is an autistic retard.

Sevenatenine

YOUR session is invalid!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm so glad I got to see Hermenutical written out again. That is far and away my favorite nonsense word, even more so than Transmisogynoir. I did not think I'd ever get to see another human being try to use it unironically. What a gift! Still, I am disappointed that Rhys never got those Hermenutical Justice Warriors t-shirts made. I really wanted to see a picture of him in one, it would have been so goddamn hilarious. In my mind's eye they were a dark fuchsia with big black block letters - just the perfect combination to make it hard to read. Because Rhys.
It upsets me to see people work so hard to obfuscate instead of using the tools of knowledge to reach shared understanding.

"But what about..."

But what about you create a better hermaneutic, you lazy farking sod? Or maybe stop trying to apply that one to contexts where it doesn't belong? Is that a possibility?

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Still in his name and he's paid up on his taxes.
View attachment 2930124
Speaking of, I looked up the mortgage on Stallion Court (which will never not set me off into puerile giggling, just like all the stories about Rhys going riding at Dick Lane)
The selling price was $168000 in July 2015, it's in some sort of HOA, and there was (and presumably still is) a mortgage for $159600. In other words, 5% down.
Molester Danny is "an unmarried man" and the sole owner.

So there's conclusively nothing for Professor Big Brain to cash out in South Carolina.

Attachments

• stallionsale.pdf
    178.2 KB · Views: 24
  • stallionmtg.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 15

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Speaking of, I looked up the mortgage on Stallion Court (which will never not set me off into puerile giggling, just like all the stories about Rhys going riding at Dick Lane)
The selling price was $168000 in July 2015, it's in some sort of HOA, and there was (and presumably still is) a mortgage for $159600. In other words, 5% down.
Molester Danny is "an unmarried man" and the sole owner.

So there's conclusively nothing for Professor Big Brain to cash out in South Carolina.
Yeah, I don't trust Zillow but it is around $300k now.

Gender Doping
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I don't trust Zillow but it is around $300k now.
It may well could be, I'm house shopping east of the Mississippi and prices in nice places are astronomical right now. It's not going to last, so I'm waiting for the bubble to burst. If Danny was smart he's cash out now and live in a shit shack until he gets sent upstate. He's going to loose that house and he knows it, no reason not to turn a profit while you can. But of course he's a pedo so he's an idiot. If he wasn't a monster he'd have jerked off to adults like the rest of us do. I will never understand why these guys just don't kill themselves. There is so much heroin in Charleston, all he has to do is take a 10 minute drive and end it all with a full body orgasm. Oh well, I hope he's gay because there's a lot of penetration is his asshole's future!

The Final Troondown

Illuminati (((Gold))) Membership
kiwifarms.net
Here's a chuckler for you all: the good ex-doctor was cited in a recent work on standpoint epistemology
And look at the picture they chose :lol:
It looks like someone was bulk-uploading pictures of women and just grabbed a frame from one of his Youtube videos.

don't you just HATE unnecessary remakes? I prefer the original:
intro-1631904554.jpg

It upsets me to see people work so hard to obfuscate instead of using the tools of knowledge to reach shared understanding.

"But what about..."

But what about you create a better hermaneutic, you lazy farking sod? Or maybe stop trying to apply that one to contexts where it doesn't belong? Is that a possibility?

They've literally taken a concept from a different field and given it a fancy new name and less understanding

they're not hermaneutics, they're called schema and we have them because actual cognition is incredibly taxing and unfortunately natural selection has deemed working out that the fat doughy man in the hipster glasses, ill fitting dress and charity shop pearls is supposed to be a woman is not a good use of cognitive bandwidth, so sorry rhys, as much as you don't deserve it, you're a man by default, everyone clocks you as such and if you don't like it why not kill yourself about it

Last edited by a moderator:

JULAY

kiwifarms.net
They've literally taken a concept from a different field and given it a fancy new name and less understanding

they're not hermaneutics, they're called schema and we have them because actual cognition is incredibly taxing and unfortunately natural selection has deemed working out that the fat doughy man in the hipster glasses, ill fitting dress and charity shop pearls is supposed to be a woman is not a good use of cognitive bandwidth, so sorry rhys, as much as you don't deserve it, you're a man by default, everyone clocks you as such and if you don't like it why not kill yourself about it
Hmm... On the one hand, I don't want him to off himself, because then we won't get any new laughs. On the other hand, seeing an army of retarded troons make him into a martyr and try to storm Kiwi Farms and go on a media blitz about how the "alt-right transphobes caused the suicide of another innocent transwoman" would be fucking hilarious.

No matter what happens, we win!