Dr. Rachel McKinnon / Dr Veronica McKinnon / Rhys McKinnon / Rachel Veronica McKinnon / Foxy Moxy - Big Mac: a paunchy dude who wins women's sports competitions, not hugging him is "poor sportsmanship"

GenderCop

Friendly neighborhood gender cop
kiwifarms.net
powerlevel - my daughter went through the "striped socks" phase recently. she's quite young.

tenured prof-troon in his 30s admits out loud that "literal trans girl bait" is grown men fetishizing middle school girls clothes/accessories. that is disgusting as hell.

arrested development, the reason he argues like a teenager too, getting furious & swearing like a middle-school brat every other tweet.

the way these emotionally-stunted trannies veer back & forth from calling themselves women to "girls"--something they never were and constantly fantasize about--is grotesque.

Kirkorov

Я 100% не голубой.
kiwifarms.net
Regarding the "Boomer" shit, troons are all over it and making it even more insufferable:

boomer.jpg
boomer2.jpg

Talk about fucking whining. I'm a Millennial, and I can tell you, every single one of these little shitbags running around Twitter on their iPhones calling every older person they disagree with "Ok Boomer!! huurrrrr" was probably born in a much better situation (in North America or UK) than like, 95% of the globe. These pansies wouldn't have survived childhood where I lived (yet I found it fine lol!).
I read a link floating around Twatter that for all their bitching and moaning, Millennials in North America statistically have it better than Generation X did.
But when all else fails, blame the Terves.

Last edited:

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
powerlevel - my daughter went through the "striped socks" phase recently. she's quite young.

tenured prof-troon in his 30s admits out loud that "literal trans girl bait" is grown men fetishizing middle school girls clothes/accessories. that is disgusting as hell.

arrested development, the reason he argues like a teenager too, getting furious & swearing like a middle-school brat every other tweet.

the way these emotionally-stunted trannies veer back & forth from calling themselves women to "girls"--something they never were and constantly fantasize about--is grotesque.
Striped socks are a bad aesthetic idea if you have chunky calves such as a man has.

break these cuffs

mogo
kiwifarms.net
Not to sperg about millennials but most millennials are in their early 30s now. The youth of today are a new generation, not sure what they’re being called yet.
They're being called zoomers. Late Gen Xers are being lumped in with Millennials because they were the very vocal tech/social media founders and influencers during the rise of social media. They are insufferable and entitled in the same way the Millennials who use their products are.

Cycleye

kiwifarms.net
From Halcyon Ember on Ronnies twiiter. You just have to join the underlined words together...

BIOLOGICAL WOMEN have had enough of the MALE-BODIED PEOPLE spreading thier TRANSGENDER IDEOLOGY in SOARING NUMBERS. These men are a SOCIAL CONTAGION.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeebie

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
. I'm not an armchair psychologists and things can get more nuanced with these fucks than simply calling them bpd or a narc,
usually sure, but rhys is like the criteria for NPD personified.

View attachment 1001204
Rhys...oh, sorry, Veronica, is so uncharacteristically quiet today I even went to look at his Official Professional Athlete™ Twitter account. Nothing but tumbleweeds over there. He posted one tweet, got a bunch of blowback, and abandoned the account.
welp I guess I should change the title of the OP to reflect this, which will in turn change every page of results to have the new name on it. gr8 job, ron

basilthebear

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

DeerSeason

kiwifarms.net
Regarding the "Boomer" shit, troons are all over it and making it even more insufferable:

View attachment 1001980 View attachment 1001981

Talk about fucking WHINING. I'm a Millennial, and I can tell you, every single one of these little shitbags running around Twitter on their iPhones calling every older person they disagree with "Ok Boomer!! huurrrrr" was probably born in a much better situation (in North America or UK) than like, 95% of the globe. These pansies wouldn't have survived childhood where I lived (yet I found it fine lol!).
I read a link floating around Twatter that for all their bitching and moaning, Millennials in North America statistically have it better than Generation X did.
But when all else fails, blamed the Terves.
The boomer meme started on /pol/. Ironically, the people who aren't aware of this and think it's an edgy new woke meme kinda look like out of touch boomers.

Potatis Salad

🚨FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE🚨
kiwifarms.net
sabbatical.PNG

He already took last semester (Spring 2019) off. Now he's asking for a full year.

CoC philosophy undergrads, I'd like to formally invite you all to Kiwifarms to tell us...does this nigga ever teach?! Is there any indication that he gives one single fuck about being a professor?

EDIT: Since @sperginity mentioned NPD above, let's review the list of symptoms from the DSM:

A person with NPD usually displays some or all of the following symptoms, typically without possessing the commensurate personal qualities or accomplishments for which they demand respect and status:
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from other people
  • Continually demeaning, bullying and belittling others
  • Exploiting others to achieve personal gain
  • Lack of empathy for the negative impact they have on the feelings, wishes, and needs of other people
  • Fixation on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior, and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Need for continual admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Intense envy of others, and the belief that others are equally envious of them

Last edited:

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
I wonder what names Rhys will pick next once people come to associate Veronica with narcissistic man who cheats? I'm starting to think that all these troons really believe life is like a video game. Screw up one character and you can just start a new one with a new name and give it another go. Unfortunately, Rhys, the internet is forever. No matter how many names you choose, there's going to be a thread here documenting all of your stupid shit.
That optimistic troon logic posits that a name change will make their shenanigans vanish, that the internet will klaxon; 'that person does not exist" causing us all to cease, desist, unremember, move on. I would put money on Verwonica factoring his KF hagiography into that equation. Hai Reeese. ya fat fuk.

Cycleye

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1002363
He already took last semester (Spring 2019) off. Now he's asking for a full year.

CoC philosophy undergrads, I'd like to formally invite you all to Kiwifarms to tell us...does this nigga ever teach?! Is there any indication that he gives one single fuck about being a professor?

EDIT: Since @sperginity mentioned NPD above, let's review the list of symptoms from the DSM:

A person with NPD usually displays some or all of the following symptoms, typically without possessing the commensurate personal qualities or accomplishments for which they demand respect and status:
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from other people
  • Continually demeaning, bullying and belittling others
  • Exploiting others to achieve personal gain
  • Lack of empathy for the negative impact they have on the feelings, wishes, and needs of other people
  • Fixation on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior, and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Need for continual admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Intense envy of others, and the belief that others are equally envious of them
The NPD thing reads like Ron's biography or CV. He is a textbook narc.

Positron

Subconsciously Suberogatory
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
8.png

5.png

Leiter's blog post.
Kaufman's article (I didn't read it; it is quite long and -- let's be frank -- is on a subject of no relevance). Neither article mentioned Rhys by name, but a narc's gonna narc.

89.png

Drink more soy.

0.png

5.png

I don't know Law so I just quote from the article: "...Title VII, which bans workplace bias based on sex, race, color, religion or national origin."

It looks like the Law really does not protect the state of being trans per se. And if "trans women are women", then they should be treated as equivalent. i.e. you can hire a genuine woman in preference to a troon and you will not be in violation of the law.

From Halcyon Ember on Ronnies twiiter. You just have to join the underlined words together...

BIOLOGICAL WOMEN have had enough of the MALE-BODIED PEOPLE spreading thier TRANSGENDER IDEOLOGY in SOARING NUMBERS. These men are a SOCIAL CONTAGION.
09.png

You might as well ask why you are so retarded.

"Interphobic"
09.png

Disgusting courtship:
0.png

These junior philos all seem to have a death wish. I guess to paint yourself as a social justice martyr is a way to tenure track? That or trooning out.
8.png

7.png

Muddying the water about the notion of racism for all you want, but kindly refrain from confusing the notion of "speech act". A "speech act" is a speech that simultaneously performs the action in the speech. "I declare you husband and wife" is a speech act, as is "You are invited to my son's bar mitzvah". Saying "I want all Jews gassed" or "all Jews should be gassed" is NOT a speech act because not all Jews are gassed when you utter it.

8.png

Then why aren't you Gates?

Christa wanted to fuck up language...
6.png

... but thought twice when she considered the horror of ableism:
56.png

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The boomer meme started on /pol/. Ironically, the people who aren't aware of this and think it's an edgy new woke meme kinda look like out of touch boomers.
They're so old and out of touch they think a meme created to mock them for being old and out of touch is about someone else. I think one of the most insufferable things about millennials as they age will be their continued belief that they're oh-so-hip and with it, while they're actually boomers. Boomers at the Internet, boomers at politics and boomers at life itself.

Tags
rat king

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino