Dr. Rachel McKinnon / Dr Veronica McKinnon / Rhys McKinnon / Rachel Veronica McKinnon / Foxy Moxy - Big Mac: a paunchy dude who wins women's sports competitions, not hugging him is "poor sportsmanship"

Abortions4All

Can't complain (but sometimes I still do)
kiwifarms.net
I want some broadcast network to put a new comedy show in the lineup, about a 57 year old guy who learns he's about to be a grandfather and looks at his job (something contributing to various social evils, maybe pollution or whatever) and his life, and decides he's been making the world worse and that his grandchild-to-be deserves something better. So he does his very best to "get woke" and learn about the social justice movement and goes to climate change rallies and all that, always while being hilariously out-of-touch and dopey about how he goes about it. But it's always a little heartwarming since at the end of the day even if most of his efforts are futile, he's genuinely trying to be a good person after decades of not caring too much about that.

The show will be called "OK Boomer," since that's what he is trying to be. Not a perfect one, not a terrible one. Just OK. It'd take the momentum right out of this little fad, too.

break these cuffs

Blue Falcon Actual
kiwifarms.net
I want some broadcast network to put a new comedy show in the lineup, about a 57 year old guy who learns he's about to be a grandfather and looks at his job (something contributing to various social evils, maybe pollution or whatever) and his life, and decides he's been making the world worse and that his grandchild-to-be deserves something better. So he does his very best to "get woke" and learn about the social justice movement and goes to climate change rallies and all that, always while being hilariously out-of-touch and dopey about how he goes about it. But it's always a little heartwarming since at the end of the day even if most of his efforts are futile, he's genuinely trying to be a good person after decades of not caring too much about that.

The show will be called "OK Boomer," since that's what he is trying to be. Not a perfect one, not a terrible one. Just OK. It'd take the momentum right out of this little fad, too.
It would be nice, but why would they do that when in the past 10 or so years they've been effective in destroying relations between different races, sexes, and political affiliations. Age is just the next divisional front to ensure the people will never be united enough to bring about actual change.

Cycleye

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if the reason he's switching to "Veronica" is because that philosopher on Twitter really got under his skin by referring to him exclusively as "RM". Deadnaming with plausible deniability, that is.

I think he realised that apart from the very few tweets he gets that are supportive the whole internet is just full of criticism/ridicule/hate of Rachel. Every media and sport appearance, every tweet/website/twitter page/instagram and all of his great philo works have been hammered and now by all manner of people from all corners of the globe. Theres a limit to how much NPD can handle.
The masters in Manchester was the nail in the coffin. The worlds media and all interested parties were waiting for him and it is no longer just criticism from niche websites or those interested in his sport. It is literally Rhys vs. The Rest of the World.

I am under the impression that the middle name was fairly under the radar as it isnt often in media so he has just selected *new game* and can now be a superior being again in his bubble. As has been said here on KF; changing to Veronica is not going to stop any interested people keeping an eye on him and it wont take too long for the rest of the world to catch up and Rhys will be in the same position as Veronica as he was as Rachel.

GenderCop

Friendly neighborhood gender cop
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1002620
Leiter's blog post.
Kaufman's article (I didn't read it; it is quite long and -- let's be frank -- is on a subject of no relevance). Neither article mentioned Rhys by name, but a narc's gonna narc.

View attachment 1002632
Drink more soy.

These junior philos all seem to have a death wish. I guess to paint yourself as a social justice martyr is a way to tenure track? That or trooning out.
View attachment 1002635

View attachment 1002637
Muddying the water about the notion of racism for all you want, but kindly refrain from confusing the notion of "speech act". A "speech act" is a speech that simultaneously performs the action in the speech. "I declare you husband and wife" is a speech act, as is "You are invited to my son's bar mitzvah". Saying "I want all Jews gassed" or "all Jews should be gassed" is NOT a speech act because not all Jews are gassed when you utter it.

View attachment 1002648
Then why aren't you Gates?
Big Mac's devoted new groupie, this Nathan Oseroff Spicer asshole, is on my last good nerve. since he is hanging all over Ronnie's feed & obv needs attention, i figure its time to oblige.

nathan is married to a female who calls herself a "they" & named herself "puck".

basically a white heterosexual couple pretending to be queers, like the vast majority of academic "activists" these days.
puck also calls himself a "bell boi"--where do these cartoon characters come from.

Mrs. Spicer:
puckspicer.png

nathan appears obsessed with the USA & tweets far more about us than about his own country, which is just pathetic. since he's such an Americaphile, that might be another reason he hangs all over rhys/ronnie's feed--few other profs in USA would pay any attention to him. he keeps trying to bait James Lindsey, who doesn't fall for it.
he repeatedly picks fights & babbles incessantly about Dinesh D'Souza, Nate Silver, Tucker Carlson. i actually thought he WAS American at first.

aren't there any right wingers in the UK for him to fight with?

why the obsession with another country? it would never occur to me to start a fight with someone in the UK about their govt or how to run their country. his arrogance is Big Mac level arrogance, for sure.

he's also a jew who calls other people racist at least 20 times a day. apparently he doesn't know that lots of ppl on his side of the aisle, consider israel a racist entity.
inspecting his feed carefully, i see no denunciations of israel. very suspicious. obv, all the constant accusations of racism is to take the focus off his own pro-Israel stance. a search of his name with word ISRAEL turned up ZERO. no articles, essays, not even any tweets.

nathan, show some guts & criticize israel. no matter how much you rail against David French, the fact is the USA has formally outlawed segregation, unlike the country you are entitled to claim automatic citizenship in due to being born into a religion you don't even practice.

after you man up about israel's segregationist tendencies, then you can jump on everybody else. even judith butler managed as much, so i know you can do it. get to work.

in the meantime, understand that presenting yourself as SJW but worshiping the most powerful nation in the world, looks a bit insincere.

give my regards to the wife. she's cute, but i don't go for nose rings. as we see in this profile pic, they can easily be mistaken for large boogers at a distance.

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
I think he realised that apart from the very few tweets he gets that are supportive the whole internet is just full of criticism/ridicule/hate of Rachel. Every media and sport appearance, every tweet/website/twitter page/instagram and all of his great philo works have been hammered and now by all manner of people from all corners of the globe. Theres a limit to how much NPD can handle.
The masters in Manchester was the nail in the coffin. The worlds media and all interested parties were waiting for him and it is no longer just criticism from niche websites or those interested in his sport. It is literally Rhys vs. The Rest of the World.

I am under the impression that the middle name was fairly under the radar as it isnt often in media so he has just selected *new game* and can now be a superior being again in his bubble. As has been said here on KF; changing to Veronica is not going to stop any interested people keeping an eye on him and it wont take too long for the rest of the world to catch up and Rhys will be in the same position as Veronica as he was as Rachel.
The "formerly known as" is the celebrity version of the criminal "a.k.a.". Also, journalists get a laugh out of deadnaming in the interest of accuracy. That Ronnie will now have an even longer introductory nominative history underlines his exceptional nature. Normal people, including normal women, don't change their names with the same regularity as mattress toppers.

heathercho

Don't underestimate Razor-Blade Remi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Big Mac's devoted new groupie, this Nathan Oseroff Spicer asshole, is on my last good nerve. since he is hanging all over Ronnie's feed & obv needs attention, i figure its time to oblige.

nathan is married to a female who calls herself a "they" & named herself "puck".

basically a white heterosexual couple pretending to be queers, like the vast majority of academic "activists" these days.
puck also calls himself a "bell boi"--where do these cartoon characters come from.

Mrs. Spicer:
View attachment 1003618

nathan appears obsessed with the USA & tweets far more about us than about his own country, which is just pathetic. since he's such an Americaphile, that might be another reason he hangs all over rhys/ronnie's feed--few other profs in USA would pay any attention to him. he keeps trying to bait James Lindsey, who doesn't fall for it.
he repeatedly picks fights & babbles incessantly about Dinesh D'Souza, Nate Silver, Tucker Carlson. i actually thought he WAS American at first.

why the obsession with another country? it would never occur to me to start a fight with someone in the UK about their govt or how to run their country. his arrogance is Big Mac level arrogance, for sure.

he's also a jew who calls other people racist at least 20 times a day. apparently he doesn't know that lots of ppl on his side of the aisle, consider israel a racist entity.
inspecting his feed carefully, i see no denunciations of israel. very suspicious. obv, all the constant accusations of racism is to take the focus off his own pro-Israel stance. a search of his name with word ISRAEL turned up ZERO. no articles, essays, not even any tweets.

nathan, show some guts & criticize israel. no matter how much you rail against David French, the fact is the USA has formally outlawed segregation, unlike the country you are entitled to claim automatic citizenship in due to being born into a religion you don't even practice.

after you man up about israel's segregationist tendencies, then you can jump on everybody else. even judith butler managed as much, so i know you can do it. get to work.

in the meantime, understand that presenting yourself as SJW but worshiping the most powerful nation in the world, looks a bit insincere.

give my regards to the wife. she's cute, but i don't go for nose rings. as we see in this profile pic, they can easily be mistaken for large boogers at a distance.
She looks like a thumb. A fat thumb. A fat thumb like Nora Reed.
That KJU hair isn't doing her thumb face any favours.

Cycleye

kiwifarms.net

Mrs. Spicer:
View attachment 1003618

I was wondering where the puck thing comes from. It could be from all of the fey/fairy stuff that goes back quite some time in various forms of the word but there is a Final Fantasy link. Puck is a small rat-boy in FF9 aparently. They/them/those/these are a very odd couple and incredibly boring.

Mr Snoid

kiwifarms.net
Oh, lordy. A Roger Ebert fan, is he?

nathan_oseroff_spicer_and_puck.jpg

Again and again with these SJWs, I see people who were certainly not cool kids when they were younger. If the cool kids noticed them at all, it was to pick on them. And most weep over the unjustice of having been abused for merely being who they are.

Yet, when they grow up and finally amass a little social clout, they turn into gleeful assholes, scorning the unwoke "beneath" them, picking fights endlessly, and spraying insults at everyone, now that they can be sure they won't get their heads caved in for it.

Worst. People. EVER.

corryvreckan

kiwifarms.net
Again and again with these SJWs, I see people who were certainly not cool kids when they were younger. If the cool kids noticed them at all, it was to pick on them. And most weep over the unjustice of having been abused for merely being who they are.
Somewhat related: has anyone ever known an attractive person to troon out? (Talking about their looks before any hormones or surgery).
I haven’t and I think receiving praise and external validation for your good looks has got to be a factor in dysphoria. Seems to range from very average looking to very unfortunate looking.
I have seen some cute androgynous-looking girls, who seem like they would develop into attractive adults. But they tend to be the ‘trans boi’ type who just change their name and clothes and eventually grow out of it.

Rhys is so delusional that I have no idea what he really thinks about his looks, he has mentioned several times that he has ‘passing privilege’. Obviously he doesn’t look like a woman, but he thinks he looks good and I wonder what he thought of his looks pre-‘transition’.
I find it interesting that he hasn’t had lots of surgery, it would seem to fit with a narc desire to be The Most Attractive, but I guess he can’t see himself clearly.

heathercho

Don't underestimate Razor-Blade Remi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I find it interesting that he hasn’t had lots of surgery, it would seem to fit with a narc desire to be The Most Attractive, but I guess he can’t see himself clearly.
Rhys isn't in this coz he's worried about being female, he's doing it because he's mentally ill, sexually aroused by being seen as a female and most of all - hates biological females more than life itself.

1573372588385.png

1573372458124.png

Self ID policies and Fairness huh?
It's almost like everyone was right about the slippery slope and that troons are mentally ill men with sexual perversions.

He's so fucking delusional. I'm enjoying that he's jumped that shark between trans-activist and is now firmly into full blown "Destroy Females" land. He's heading towards his ultimate destination.

Positron

Subconsciously Suberogatory
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While we are at this, why don't we TRUST everybody about whether they have doped or not? Don't be such a mistrustful and irrational jerk!

Au contraire, there is ONE very specific thing that will completely dissipate people's anger at troons in sports.

Probably named herself after the Shakespeare character although it would be more appropriate as a reflection of having a face like a hockey puck.
Puck is the accomplice of the sexually creepy Oberon.

Cycleye

kiwifarms.net
Yes. Trust. Because competitive sports are always based on trust and honesty. Not at all an endless war against billion dollar doping scandals involving nearly every sport and often entire countries. And cycling is the most honest and trustworthy sport of all, just ask Lance Armstrong.
Ronnie is asking for the cycling community to trust him but this is not the time to be doing it. If you aren't aware; there are 2 big current doping/cheat/dubious activity stories in cycling. See Operation Aderlass and the Dr.Freeman-British Cycling/Team Sky mess. The community has had enough of cheats over the years and i dont think there will EVER be a good time to ask for trust. I would be very suspicious of somone like Ron asking for trust as it just comes across as asking if he can save the effort of being dishonest. Give him an inch and he will take 200 meters.
Short of Ronnie turning up at the track in his best clown costume, complete with mini bicycle and a small dog on the handlebars, and saying 'trust me, i wont win' he is waisting his breath.

Kirkorov

Я 100% не голубой.
kiwifarms.net
Somewhat related: has anyone ever known an attractive person to troon out? (Talking about their looks before any hormones or surgery).
I haven’t and I think receiving praise and external validation for your good looks has got to be a factor in dysphoria. Seems to range from very average looking to very unfortunate looking.
I've noticed this as a general rule. There are a few MTF that weren't bad to begin with, but being unfortunate looking seems to be a component in getting wrapped up in being a "queer" warrior
Ever seen Buck Angel before?

buck.jpeg

Tags
rat king

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino