Dr. Rachel McKinnon / Rhys McKinnon / Rachel Veronica McKinnon / Foxy Moxy - male women's sports champion, philosophy phd, glitter mom of runaway LGBT kids

Xenu Warrior Princess

Shut up baby, I know it.
kiwifarms.net

Positron

When Pleonasm becomes Neoplasm
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hate the word "influencer"

From the article:
These athletes, coaches, and yogis are a middle finger to the oppressively homogenous wellness world.

Rachel, a professor of philosophy and world-champion cyclist, rides under the tenets of the International Olympic Committee’s fourth fundamental principle: “The practice of sport is a human right." While advocating for trans inclusion, Rachel points out that “the range of differences within a sex category are much larger than the differences between sex categories.” For those who argue that trans athletes have an unfair advantage, she likes to point out that, since trans athletes were officially allowed to participate in the Olympics in 2004, none have qualified to do so, not even after the policy was relaxed in 2015.

You don't need to abolish slavery to have "former slaves"; a slave could have escaped, released, or bought his freedom and becomes a "former slave".
Philosophers are really dumb on worldly affairs.

Criticizing another whitie is so woke:

Good job @TheWokeLittlePuppy! Can you source these too?

Christa Peterson is drugged up on adderall. Surprises nobody:

Going cold turkey on addictive medication did strange things to her mentality (re: fire at Paris Notre Dame).

DemonicMustache

Now with an MRI-certified Lady Brain
kiwifarms.net
I hate the word "influencer"

From the article:

You don't need to abolish slavery to have "former slaves"; a slave could have escaped, released, or bought his freedom and becomes a "former slave".
Philosophers are really dumb on worldly affairs.

Criticizing another whitie is so woke:

Good job @TheWokeLittlePuppy! Can you source these too?

Going cold turkey on addictive medication did strange things to her mentality (re: fire at Paris Notre Dame).
I am really, really confused about the slavery debate. What are they arguing about?

Positron

When Pleonasm becomes Neoplasm
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am really, really confused about the slavery debate. What are they arguing about?
They are not arguing anything; they're just dunking on Jesse Singal. As far as I know it started from Christa Peterson's reeeeeing over one of Singal's tweets:

As everyone who reads this board is well aware of, "I refuse to debate" is one of the fundamental rights of troons. Therefore Singal is raping and murdering them again.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
They are not arguing anything; they're just dunking on Jesse Singal. As far as I know it started from Christa Peterson's reeeeeing over one of Singal's tweets:
I have yet to see anyone "dunk on" Jesse Singal. I have seen pathetic, cowardly troons cry and wail about how he personally is murdering them all by apparently not agreeing with every single aspect of troon delusion.

DemonicMustache

Now with an MRI-certified Lady Brain
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 727391
As everyone who reads this board is well aware of, "I refuse to debate" is one of the fundamental rights of troons. Therefore Singal is raping and murdering them again.
I'm so glad Booker T Washington wasn't a Troon.

Hey, Rhys, if you're reading this, I thought I'd help you out with some cute fox-themed t-shirt designs!

If you want them, they're yours for free!
I had wicked insomnia last night and I started making t-shirts designs with fox puns, like one does.

There really aren't any good fox puns. I'm not surprised Rhys is branching out to other animals.

@Positron: I can't find the source for the squirrel graphic, but here's the husky. Honestly, I thought I despised Rhys too much to feel secondhand embarrassment on his behalf, but these t-shirts are so pathetic they're almost making me pity him.

Last edited:

Kiwi Lime Pie

Tasteful in all Spring weather. 🥝
kiwifarms.net
I hope they allow them to compete as women in 2020 and they totally destroy every sport they participate in. If troons dominate at the olympics, it's not just an insult to good sportsmanship but to the countries who played fair and were robbed of their medals. People are going to be grabbing their pitchforks.
With all the gamesmanship happening in the Olympics, is it really all the surprising? When the US fielded its first Dream Team (men's basketball), the floodgates opened for all sorts of pro athletes to compete in the Olympics which previously had amateurs only. Now, the basketball competitions have degraded to (W)NBA 2.0/International. Also, we have countries that poach citizens from other countries, grant them citizenship, and field them in sports they might not otherwise do well in.

All that said, with some countries and cultures openly rejecting homo- and trans-sexual people, the shit really will hit the fan if troons start to dominate women's sports on such a prominent level.

They might even be enraged enough to launch terror attacks on the events.
Extremists might try something. I can see countries such as those in the Middle East opting out of the Olympics altogether in response to troon athletes and focusing more on regional competitions akin to the Pan-Am or Pan-Asian games. It's a shame because the Olympics to a lesser extent is about international friendship, sportsmanship, and fellowship through sport. Troons, unfortunately, care more about themselves and what accolades they can get at whatever cost while treating friendship as a four letter word.

I can't take credit for this insight, but someone pointed out that high school sports are actually more likely to be the tipping point, because of all the college scholarships and such that ride on it.
Hmm. I could see parents truly being upset if "Tab Troon" beats out their daughter, Suzy Somebody, for athletic scholarships. At the same time though, most people still believe that teens acting abnormally are merely going through a phase they grow out of - execpt these troons have no intent to grow out of their self-identification as women and they fully intend to m1lk whatever benefits they can out of it at the expense of anyone that dares stand in the way. The sad part: society right now has enough people that bend over backwards to accept their self identification to make it worthwhile.

ComZet

kiwifarms.net
If genderqueer Jesus descended from the heavens, accompanied by the brave and stunning trans woman Virgin Mary and her transmasc husband St. Joseph and a host of enby angels
That was beautiful. Literally what the Bible would read like in 2019 were the story kept the same but the characters written by Tumblr users.

The fact that some "cis" lesbians claim to be trans inclusive (i.e. are either actually bi/heterosexual like Amanda Jette Knox)
Amanda Jette Knox is an overweight, unattractive, middle-aged irrelevant woman who likely felt invisible to the majority of society, thus she has found a way to gain popularity and attention through promoting her oh so real lesbian relationship through Twitter. It's quite hilarious she calls herself a lesbain when she was married to her husband for 20 odd years before he decided to transition, now all of a sudden she's 100% homosexual?

I actually think her husband has an alright looking face, much better than hers. If he had a small, petite frame he could possibly be attractive, however his hulking troon stature negates that.

Video Games

Transmisogynist
kiwifarms.net
I just feel like the people who experienced slavery had pretty strong evidence that many of those who supported slavery as an institution did not see them as human. Far stronger evidence than that of a man who claims that people who won't call him a woman therefore don't see him as human, at the very least.

Have you been bought and sold, Rhys? Were your parents forced to breed to create more "livestock"? No? Maybe consider the difference between being seen as a shitty person due to your actions and expressed beliefs and not being seen as a person at all due to an uncontrollable, visible physical trait. You fucking racist.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

and gave me aids
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 727313

View attachment 727317
Wtf is this creature actually taking? Adderall is schedule 2, yes, but the effects aren't anything like cocaine except that they're both uppers. Someone who is legitimately prescribed adderrall
  • Does not experience euphoria when taking daily, at most a bit during a ramp-up cycle
  • Does not experience miserable ramp-downs. At worst, you'll feel fuzzy and probably highly unable to focus.
Adderall is really only schedule 2 because of its abuse by students; it's a strong drug but anyone snorting or abusing it is just desperate for any high and will probably end up OD'ing on meth. What the hell is a "wild girl for the APA" anyways? Many people with adult ADD/ADHD find that it mellows them out since they're now better able to focus on what they want. She seems like the sort of person who'd abuse anything in front of them that they could fit up their nose. I'm starting to hate Christa nearly as much as Rhys.

Recon

Tactical Autism Response Division
kiwifarms.net
Wtf is this creature actually taking? Adderall is schedule 2, yes, but the effects aren't anything like cocaine except that they're both uppers. Someone who is legitimately prescribed adderrall
  • Does not experience euphoria when taking daily, at most a bit during a ramp-up cycle
  • Does not experience miserable ramp-downs. At worst, you'll feel fuzzy and probably highly unable to focus.
Adderall is really only schedule 2 because of its abuse by students; it's a strong drug but anyone snorting or abusing it is just desperate for any high and will probably end up OD'ing on meth. What the hell is a "wild girl for the APA" anyways? Many people with adult ADD/ADHD find that it mellows them out since they're now better able to focus on what they want. She seems like the sort of person who'd abuse anything in front of them that they could fit up their nose. I'm starting to hate Christa nearly as much as Rhys.
Adderall causes the brain to dump out lotsa delishus dopamine. That feels good to a lot of folks, especially if they're not experienced with drugs.
The same parts of the brain light up under MRI with Addy as they do with meth.

EDIT - Remember how Warhol was always popping those little pills? The pills were called Obetrol. Obetrol was a big product that got squelched by the FDA because feeding fat folks speed doesn't make thin folks, it tends to make fat speedfreaks. The company that made Obetrol was then sitting on a whole load of speed that they couldn't sell. Seriously, they made a LOT of speed back then.
So what do they do? A genius exec gets the idea to market all that obetrol to hyperactive kids under a new name. Adderall.

Last edited:
Obetrol was a big product that got squelched by the FDA because feeding fat folks speed doesn't make thin folks, it tends to make fat speedfreaks. The company that made Obetrol was then sitting on a whole load of speed that they couldn't sell. Seriously, they made a LOT of speed back then.
So what do they do? A genius exec gets the idea to market all that obetrol to hyperactive kids under a new name. Adderall.
Kinda like how Lupron started out as a treatment for prostate cancer, and then became a treatment for precocious puberty, and then became a treatment for teenage genderfeels. I'm not one of those tinfoil hatters who thinks that Big Pharma™ is behind trans advocacy, but it's worth remembering that the drug companies will cheerfully push any pill to any practitioner willing to prescribe it or any patient willing to pop it.

Last edited:
Tags
rat king

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino