Dr. Rachel McKinnon / Rhys McKinnon / Rachel Veronica McKinnon / Foxy Moxy - male women's sports champion, philosophy phd, glitter mom of runaway LGBT kids

Cryin RN

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In the past he's talked about being tested and having super low levels and the surgery that he supposedly had. I think he had his balls cut off and he supplementing with testosterone because he's looking more manly than ever.
I wonder if the snip makes some of these obsessive troons' behaviour worse. Without a sex drive to divert their focus, they can gnaw at their pet hate campaigns even harder. Getting laid usually chills people out and some snipped trannies, like Rhys or Greta, are far from chill and fixate even harder on their pet causes.

capsaicin

El Viaje Misterioso de Troons
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, he's so damn unhinged. His reaction to that woman was something.
I wonder what he's like on something like a boring school committee, where he's not the authority figure (like the classroom) or a supposed expert above all others. Would he be just as arrogant and condescending toward other faculty members if they were discussing, say, the best way to make sure that information about an upcoming research fellowship session reached the right students?

Haha, of course he would, what am I saying.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
kiwifarms.net
He's said several times that he has had "genital surgery," and has said that he required one revision surgery due to complications. He was writing an anonymous blog at the time--he blogged about having scheduled a trip to Thailand, ostensibly for the surgery. But there's a long gap in the blog (4+ months) during the time he said he was going. When he resumes posting, he claims to have had the surgery.

He does NOT discuss any specific details, he didn't make any concurrent blog entries while in Thailand, and he never makes any kind of references to it anymore. It's certainly possible he's lying and is still 100% intact, but most people here think that he did have some kind of surgery. It's possible that the intentionally vague term "genital surgery" refers to an orchiectomy and not full on SRS. I also think there's a possibility that he had SRS that was seriously botched and he's embarrassed to talk about it.

Here is a post where I linked all of Rhys's blog posts I'm referring to. Most of them but not all are linked in the first few pages of this thread.
So is the board consensus that he has had the surgery? Why would he have gone to Thailand to do it? If he had the money surely he'd have had it done at home.

SourDiesel

kiwifarms.net
So is the board consensus that he has had the surgery? Why would he have gone to Thailand to do it? If he had the money surely he'd have had it done at home.
I think the board consensus is that he's had his balls hacked off but kept his penis. However, I'm not exactly sure why that is. I know there's a blog post he made back in the day but I can't find it right now in the thread

Reactions: Brain Problems

Potatis Salad

Feed me or fight me
kiwifarms.net
I think the board consensus is that he's had his balls hacked off but kept his penis. However, I'm not exactly sure why that is. I know there's a blog post he made back in the day but I can't find it right now in the thread
After trying to find the answer to this question myself, I'm pretty sure Rhys has never publicly disclosed much about his surgery. The fact that he consistently goes out of his way to say "genital surgery" instead of "SRS" is what hinted to me that it may have been something short of full SRS like an orchiectomy. But the fact that he needed a revision points to full SRS - an orchiectomy is a simple surgery; a revision would be unlikely. The one thing that's certain is Rhys has been very careful not to reveal the details. In his Business Ethics class, he spent a whole class period doing Q&A about his personal troonery - he refused to answer any questions about the surgery.

He claims to have had sex with a multitude of women--maybe one of them would like to step forward and tell us about his downstairs mixup? Anyone? ...Ladies?

Last edited:

SourDiesel

kiwifarms.net
After trying to find the answer to this question myself, I'm pretty sure Rhys has never publicly disclosed much about his surgery. The fact that he consistently goes out of his way to say "genital surgery" instead of "SRS" is what hinted to me that it may have been something short of full SRS like an orchiectomy. But the fact that he needed a revision points to full SRS - an orchiectomy is a simple surgery; a revision would be unlikely. The one thing that's certain is Rhys has been very careful not to reveal the details.

He claims to have had sex with a multitude of women--maybe one of them would like to step forward and tell us about his downstairs mixup? Anyone? ...Ladies?
Maybe he doesn't want to talk about it because it's one of those extra degenerate surgeries like those dudes that want to keep their dicks but also have a "hole".

I rate my own comment horrifying.

Kirkorov

Я 100% не голубой.
kiwifarms.net
They can't answer though. Most have committed suicide and the remainder are doped up on copious amounts of Haldol rocking themselves back and forth while repeating; "transwomen r women.transwomen r women".

ATaxingWoman

Professional Tax Investigator & Climate Activist
kiwifarms.net

Potatis Salad

Feed me or fight me
kiwifarms.net
Maybe he doesn't want to talk about it because it's one of those extra degenerate surgeries like those dudes that want to keep their dicks but also have a "hole".
I think the most likely is he had SRS that was significantly botched and he won't talk about it because he's embarrassed/ashamed/angry. He only started referring to himself as "asexual" after the surgery too.

ATaxingWoman

Professional Tax Investigator & Climate Activist
kiwifarms.net
It would explain a lot of his anger in general tbh. This is actually my new going theory. It just makes too much sense.
Like your run of the mill incel, he blames women for shortcomings that are his own fault partially or completely. "My SRS went wrong? If only 'cis' women had botched genitals like me/viewed my surgical wound as a true and honest vag/insert other reason here, I wouldn't need to feel so bad about it!"

SourDiesel

kiwifarms.net
Like your run of the mill incel, he blames women for shortcomings that are his own fault partially or completely. "My SRS went wrong? If only 'cis' women had botched genitals like me/viewed my surgical wound as a true and honest vag/insert other reason here, I wouldn't need to feel so bad about it!"
Every grunt when he lifts is accompanied by his thoughts "FUCKING. SURGEON. RUINED. MY LIFE. I WILL. NEVER. BE A REAL. WOMAN. NOW. THEY. WILL. PAY."

flipper

kiwifarms.net
Wait

How can you peruse the entire Rat King and only be reluctant to "misgender" Rhys? They ALL larp as women
Jake Alley doesn’t even live as a woman, so he’s a he. Nora Reed claims to be non binary but lives and presents as a woman so she is referred to as a she. Sapphixy might be extremely goofy looking but she lives as a woman as best she can under the circumstances. Andrea Long Chu (deserves thread of her own!) is a weirdo with bizarre ideas of why she thinks she’s a woman, but she lives and presents as a woman.

McKinnon and Yaniv seem motivated by a combination of a desire to abuse women and out them “in their place” and see living as woman as their means of accomplishing that goal, indicating it’s a LARP. Most people I will respect their identities. McKinnon and Yaniv are just Jake alleys who take the LARP off of Twitter and into real life.

Last edited:

JP's_Canadian_Cider

kiwifarms.net
Apparently it was on purpose https://twitter.com/rachelvmckinnon/status/1160591262296301569
View attachment 886302
It should come as no surprise to anybody that one of the most antagonistic and entitled troons chooses to label women who won't put up with his bullshit as "Karens"
Who is this Helen dude? He seems about as unhinged as the rest of the posse. Also, funny how the only thing that can really obscure the lines between the sexes is a copious amount of fat. After all, nobody can see your features if you look like a ball on top off a larger ball, on top off a tire, on top of two kebab rotisseries.

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who is this Helen dude? He seems about as unhinged as the rest of the posse. Also, funny how the only thing that can really obscure the lines between the sexes is a copious amount of fat. After all, nobody can see your features if you look like a ball on top off a larger ball, on top off a tire, on top of two kebab rotisseries.
A "critical social psychologist" who "research(s) the relationship between sexualities, subjectivities and space", in other words, another boring cultural studist.

As for their gender, I place my bet on "genuine woman".
Dy0EMeqWkAAlgah.jpg

She looks sort of like Zach's wife Heather.
D80Tp01WwAAapG8.jpg

Last edited:
Tags
rat king

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino