Dr. Rachel McKinnon / Rhys McKinnon / Rachel Veronica McKinnon / Foxy Moxy - Would a world champion mock a dead lesbian?

Potatis Salad

cw: misgendering
kiwifarms.net
Offtopic but God this is such a blatant misrepresentation of what people mean by facial hair. Literally everybody knows women have peach fuzz, in fact, it's common for FTM to be told to shave their faces even if they're not on T, because still having that hair on your face signifies that you're a woman, not a clean-shaven man. A FTM knows this, and it making a stupid strawman because she can't fight back otherwise.
But why is she even saying it in the first place? To get approval from troons by proclaiming they're soooooo hot and this beautiful female actress looks just like a troon. Every part of that Tweet thread was so unbelievably pathetic.

Anyway, via @Positron upthread, Rhys revisits one of his favorite arguments.
6.png

I guess it's never gonna work trying to apply normal person logic to whatever spews out of Rhys's narc brain, but I just can't figure out if he genuinely thinks the ""transphobe"" argument is inconsistent. All of the parts of it--Rhys is a fat lazy man, men have an athletic advantage over women, female athletes are impressive and work hard--are very simple to understand and they are all true at the same time. How does he even come up with shit like "Maybe TRANSPHOBES are the real misogynists!!!!!"?

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But why is she even saying it in the first place? To get approval from troons by proclaiming they're soooooo hot and this beautiful female actress looks just like a troon. Every part of that Tweet thread was so unbelievably pathetic.

Anyway, via @Positron upthread, Rhys revisits one of his favorite arguments.
View attachment 928593
I guess it's never gonna work trying to apply normal person logic to whatever spews out of Rhys's narc brain, but I just can't figure out if he genuinely thinks the ""transphobe"" argument is inconsistent. All of the parts of it--Rhys is a fat lazy man, men have an athletic advantage over women, female athletes are impressive and work hard--are very simple to understand and they are all true at the same time. How does he even come up with shit like "Maybe TRANSPHOBES are the real misogynists!!!!!"?
"think so little of female athletes" = knowing the facts about athletic performance between the sexes. Female althetes will never break the athletic records of male athletes no matter how hard they work, but male athletes will never be able to gestate babies, either. It doesn't mean I "think so little" of men if I point out that they can't get pregnant. The ability to continue the species is what costs women the ability to be competitive with males in sports. A doughy male loser or a teenage boy can beat an elite athlete with minimal effort. Rhys is being purposely obtuse.

Do any kiwis remember that website that puts teen boy athletic records next to female Olympian world records? Teen boys win like like 95% of the time, and get in the top ten 100% of the time. That is some really powerful evidence against this madness. Its like teenboysvs something .com.

Spastic Colon

kiwifarms.net
I think he is really butt hurt over the weak and fat comment. He can't let that go. Because in his mind, he is "hot lesbian woman" and a super bad ass world class athlete. (Of course, he has to tell you that because you would never, ever guess that just by, you know, looking at him.) But, to him, anyone who doubts it is just a big fat meany who is responsible for giving him the vapors and hurting his fee fees. I think he just needs to buy a fainting couch so he can lie down when the truth makes him all hysterical. He can just blame it on that uterus that I'm sure he magically grew along with those massive boobies he's got. Poor baby. I sincerely hope he finds another "hot" "lesbian" trans babe to settle down with. He deserves to find his happily ever after. Maybe then he wouldn't be such a miserable prick.

OttoWest

kiwifarms.net
I didn’t find the site @sperginity, but I did find this from Duke. It has several charts comparing males to women’s best in many track & field events, including how many males outperform the top female score per season and how the top women fare against teen boys.

For example, the fastest women’s 100m run in 2017 was 10.71. 2,747 men ran a faster 100m that year. Men overall ran a faster 100m over 10,000 times in 2017. The magnitude of difference is rather staggering.

Because it serves as a threat to Rhys’s incredibly fragile sense of identity. For whatever reason this guy never developed the usual coping skills most people learn when facing obstacles early on. His ego is so fragile, so filled with shame for the truth— that he is, in the end, just an average, unremarkable man— that any narc injury is met with an insane level of anger and retribution. For Rhys to acknowledge the truth about himself, well... it’s probably be the best thing for him, but narcs are for life.

Last edited:

capsaicin

El Viaje Misterioso de Troons
kiwifarms.net
"think so little of female athletes" = knowing the facts about athletic performance between the sexes. Female althetes will never break the athletic records of male athletes no matter how hard they work, but male athletes will never be able to gestate babies, either. It doesn't mean I "think so little" of men if I point out that they can't get pregnant. The ability to continue the species is what costs women the ability to be competitive with males in sports. A doughy male loser or a teenage boy can beat an elite athlete with minimal effort. Rhys is being purposely obtuse.
It makes sense that they'd devalue gestational ability, and assume that speed/strength is the only biologically cool thing. I mean, we're talking about a group of people who think that the uterus is an independent baby-making module that they just need to find the right system hack to install.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think he is really butt hurt over the weak and fat comment. He can't let that go. Because in his mind, he is "hot lesbian woman" and a super bad ass world class athlete. (Of course, he has to tell you that because you would never, ever guess that just by, you know, looking at him.) But, to him, anyone who doubts it is just a big fat meany who is responsible for giving him the vapors and hurting his fee fees. I think he just needs to buy a fainting couch so he can lie down when the truth makes him all hysterical. He can just blame it on that uterus that I'm sure he magically grew along with those massive boobies he's got. Poor baby. I sincerely hope he finds another "hot" "lesbian" trans babe to settle down with. He deserves to find his happily ever after. Maybe then he wouldn't be such a miserable prick.
It’s pure narcissistic injury. Being called a man, he can argue his way out of. Being called flabby, not so much. He unquestionably has a dad bod, complete with the standard layer of flab. The best he can do is try to hide it with gut-sucking photos.

The “pick a lane” argument is easily resolved. Men have a physical advantage over women. Someone who is weak for a man can be strong for a woman, and so it is with Rhys. In fact, this is the entire crux of the opposition to him. If he was competing in men’s sports, he would be weak. But he competes in women’s sports, where he is strong. This is not difficult to understand. I guess Rhys isn’t smart enough to comprehend it.

However, he is still a fatty-fatty-fat-fat.

Last edited:

August16

Will tell you about Quebec
kiwifarms.net
The Chinese Full Moon festival is coming and Rhys is playing Moon Rabbit:
Weak jump. Bad form, poor distance, weak power. There's nothing impressive about that, and he struggles to climb on the box because he's so weak and fat. If he can't do at least 12 feet forward and 40 inch up, it's pathetic he thinks people will be impressed.

He jumps like a child.

Last edited:

Potatis Salad

cw: misgendering
kiwifarms.net
Or women could have competitive menstruating, "I filled a 2 liter bottle! How about you?"
I also never bleed onto a tampon larger than a Regular because there's NO REASON TO.

If you're menstruating onto a Tampax Extra Super with your feet by your chest, you're probably bleeding less than me exploding onto an Always Lightdays with slightly bent knees.

My cycle is 21 mL when I'm at the END of a session. Menstruating onto a tall tampon doesn't mean shit. You just look dumb and risk missing and hurting yourself.

Source

kaien

kiwifarms.net
One of the most noteworthy sports stats for the length it’s remained unchallenged is Florence Griffith Joyner’s 10.48 100m, a record set in 1988.
Not entirely on topic, but a useful bit of trivia to have in mind when you're studying the evolution of athletic performance. The gradual advancement of a great many sporting records stops dead cold after the 1988 Seoul Olympics, especially in strength and endurance sports. That was the last Summer Games before the Olympic sports by and large all instituted out of competition drug testing.

The Final Troondown

kiwifarms.net
Is “examined life” a fancy way of saying “self-obsessed?”
I think that rhys and his friends are just such brainlets that they think everyone puts every thought they have on twitter like they do and because people dont tweet about themselves constantly thwyre just nonsentient automatons

Ive seen it before but its generally in teenagers going through a goth phase that they grow out of

The Final Troondown

kiwifarms.net
Strong Trans Woman Rachel McKinnon's latest training session https://twitter.com/rachelvmckinnon/status/1170369015421853696
View attachment 927554

View attachment 927556
^Bonus narcissism: this is apparently his anthem
Jay Hulme was discussed a few times in the YABookgate thread (she was so unhappy over being mentioned on here that she not only tweeted about it once but then came back to the thread over a month later so that she could take screenshots of posts which were on the same page and complain about it yet again :story:).
That squat form is really something. If the good doctor wasnt a world champion athlete and internationally famous sports scientist I'd suggest that bouncing in and out of the hole like that and curving your spine might let you push more weight for instagram but it'll also destroy your discs and meniscus. Of course rachel knows better than stupid transphobic biology

Positron

Wild Blue Candor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
54.png

Yup. Rhys gets away with horrific speech all the time.

Rhys lets slip of his tongue and agrees that troonism is a mental illness comparable to depression.
He also thinks sexual orientations are just "feelings" -- but then I didn't read decades of research so what do I know?
1.png

ED95WdRVAAAw6UI.png

Even though he is deliberatly misreading Kathleen Stock, I concede that Rhys has a splinter of a point here: gender confusion is a mental illness like depression. In its more severe cases it cannot be willed away and absolutely require responsible profession help (which for gender confusion is virtually non-existent now). But like depression, gender confusion comes in different severity, and some early-stage troons can wait out the confusion, once you remove them from enablers.

And yes, every psychiatrist recommends physical exercise to depressed patients, because it does help them get better.
5.png

Exactly, but what's the fun of helping yourself if you can wallow in victimhood and reap the profit instead?

"Men are not that good at thinking" -- see what sexist shit you can get away with if you call yourself a victim, a feminist?
1.png

Gatekeeping by me, not by thee!
632.png

54.png

I dunno? Experiences that don't remind you that you wish to be a woman?

54.png

Why don't you use your sorcerer magic to Harry Potter her away?

13.png

This man's site is just his bad poetry, including these:

54.png

What's up with these freaks and "spite"?

6.png

He needs his "scars" to survive. Just as I just said, wallowing in victimhood for fun and profit.

I swear Rhys is another Slingblade in training:
6.png

Here's more for you sports spergs:
5.png

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's because no one has managed to turn birthing into a competitive sport yet.
"UR CERVIX DILATED YET BRAH?"
some of the natural child birth people make birth competition, a really dumb one. It is a game of chance rather than skill though, that's for fucking sure.

He should let Rhys have crack at it. 5 centimeters of clit is nothing to sneeze at.

Wait, the kid isn't a lesbian, is he? Shit, this stuff pretzels my head pretty quick.

View attachment 928920
jazz says he is "pansexual" but has never experienced sexual arousal because puberty blockers stunt the growth of sex organs. He erroneously believes that if he falls in love he will experience sexual attraction. It is a very sad situation, and fuck sticks like rhys think it should be the standard treatment for children who prefer clothes and toys from the "wrong" side of the pink/blue divide at stores.

OttoWest

kiwifarms.net
I have a dumb, did not use search function, question did Rhys' former wife come out as a lesbian at some point? It would explain another piece of the puzzle.
No, she has a male partner.

ETA Now there’s someone I’d love to hear from— but I completely understand why the ex wouldn’t want to speak about Rhys even if they’re on “friendly” terms.

Last edited:

basilthebear

kiwifarms.net
I think that rhys and his friends are just such brainlets that they think everyone puts every thought they have on twitter like they do and because people dont tweet about themselves constantly thwyre just nonsentient automatons

Ive seen it before but its generally in teenagers going through a goth phase that they grow out of
Examined should really mean psychiatrically in all cases of troons.

Tags
rat king

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino