Dr. Rachel McKinnon / Rhys McKinnon / Rachel Veronica McKinnon / Foxy Moxy - Would a world champion mock a dead lesbian?

OttoWest

kiwifarms.net
If she wanted to she could have trained for the 2020 Olympics
https://blog.strava.com/podcast/rachel-mckinnon/

The #olympichopeful has given up her dream

Along with so many other gems in this podcast.
It’s 30min but totally worth a listen
Geez, first the cancelling of the big shot Japanese tour, followed by SIX TICKETS!, and now Rhys is out of the running for Tokyo. Fall is shaping up- no pun intended Rhys- to be more of a fail.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If she wanted to she could have trained for the 2020 Olympics
https://blog.strava.com/podcast/rachel-mckinnon/

The #olympichopeful has given up her dream

Along with so many other gems in this podcast.
It’s 30min but totally worth a listen
Notes as I listen:
- According to the narrator, the good doctor has "gone through hormone therapy", which I think is the first time anyone's explicitly stated that. I'm still not dissuaded from the Eunuch Theory though.
- Rhys claims to have won local and regional golf tournaments in his youth - wonder if that's true.
BUT... after a car accident he had to give up golf because he couldn't put in the 4-6 hours a day of practice needed to be a pro. Thank God he found a less demanding sport: women's cycling!
- In badminton, claims to have been a provincial junior champion (presumably in British Columbia), and competed multiple times at the national level. But alas, when he moved to Charleston, no one wanted to train with him because it took 4 people on the other side of the net against him alone to make it a fair fight :lol:
- He tried running but "his body just can't handle it". Then he fell in love with biking from taking a spin class at a gym :lol:
- We get another rendition of the story where "everyone gangs up on him" to frame him for rulebreaking at a meet (as later immortalized in his academic output)
- He claims his PTSD was caused by a big bike crash plus "the first really big wave of online harassment"
- After being recruited to track cycling by Anna Schwinn, he discovers that track sprinting is "what his body is built for". At the very least it's the event that gives the single greatest advantage to male physiology, so he's onto something.
- Claims he gets along better with track racers than road racers. Yet we've seen no evidence of him ever having had a friend.
- He talks about how "we" have a house that he can't put his name on, but no explanation of who the co-owner is.
- "Last year" (when was this?) he had another huge crash where he broke some bones. Is this the first time we're hearing of it? He sure bounced back.
- He says if he really wanted to he could train for the 2020 Olympics.... but he doesn't want to. Suuuure :story:
- "As a medical patient I'm treated as female". I hope he has to be catheterized one of these days.

This was interesting because it's a complete recounting of Rhys' "authorized version" of his backstory. Usually we only get it in bits and pieces.

capsaicin

El Viaje Misterioso de Troons
kiwifarms.net
- He says if he really wanted to he could train for the 2020 Olympics.... but he doesn't want to. Suuuure :story:
I also choose not to train for the 2020 Olympics, so as to give the current competitors a fighting chance in, uh... let's roll some dice... trampolining.

Because obviously, I'd make it if I trained. Obviously. Obviously.

you can't fire me I quit

YoloMaps

kiwifarms.net
- "Last year" (when was this?) he had another huge crash where he broke some bones. Is this the first time we're hearing of it? He sure bounced back.
That was last year at the Vision GP where I took Rachel to the third race (best 2 of 3 wins) using my PTSD triggering tactic of yelling at her when she was about to chop my wheel...
When we crossed the line, she decided to take her hands off her bars. This resulted in her loosing control of the bike and eating shit.

But she took the win, and the almighty sprint title

(I won the overall sprint tournament that weekend, and nationals a few months later)

She broke her scapula, but was back training a few days later.

Last edited:

OttoWest

kiwifarms.net
If Rhys doesn’t give a toss about 2020 why was he using the olympichopeful hashtag just one scant hour ago? The same one he’s been using on his posts since August 🤔

B4D50621-75B7-4CC3-BBC6-CC0D673437EF.jpeg

Rhys claims to have won local and regional golf tournaments in his youth - wonder if that's true.
BUT... after a car accident he had to give up golf because he couldn't put in the 4-6 hours a day of practice needed to be a pro. Thank God he found a less demanding sport: women's cycling!
- In badminton, claims to have been a provincial junior champion (presumably in British Columbia), and competed multiple times at the national level. But alas, when he moved to Charleston, no one wanted to train with him because it took 4 people on the other side of the net against him alone to make it a fair fight
Yes, yes, we know Rhys, you played golf as a tween and did well at your local club. “Regional” only applies if you exclude that little regional city of Vancouver.

And that mixed doubles bronze in badminton at some provincial teen winter games is a feather in anyone’s cap. Twenty years ago I’m sure it actually meant something.

Car crashes are terrible. Especially when the driver has been drinking. Even more so when they were driving without a license.

Last edited:

DemonicMustache

Now with an MRI-certified Lady Brain
kiwifarms.net
Notes as I listen:
- According to the narrator, the good doctor has "gone through hormone therapy", which I think is the first time anyone's explicitly stated that. I'm still not dissuaded from the Eunuch Theory though.
- Rhys claims to have won local and regional golf tournaments in his youth - wonder if that's true.
- In badminton, claims to have been a provincial junior champion (presumably in British Columbia), and competed multiple times at the national level. But alas, when he moved to Charleston, no one wanted to train with him because it took 4 people on the other side of the net against him alone to make it a fair fight :lol:
- He tried running but "his body just can't handle it". Then he fell in love with biking from taking a spin class at a gym :lol:
- We get another rendition of the story where "everyone gangs up on him" to frame him for rulebreaking at a meet (as later immortalized in his academic output)
- He claims his PTSD was caused by a big bike crash plus "the first really big wave of online harassment"
- After being recruited to track cycling by Anna Schwinn, he discovers that track sprinting is "what his body is built for". At the very least it's the event that gives the single greatest advantage to male physiology, so he's onto something.
- Claims he gets along better with track racers than road racers. Yet we've seen no evidence of him ever having had a friend.
- He talks about how "we" have a house that he can't put his name on, but no explanation of who the co-owner is.
- "As a medical patient I'm treated as female". I hope he has to be catheterized one of these days.

This was interesting because it's a complete recounting of Rhys' "authorized version" of his backstory. Usually we only get it in bits and pieces.
Thanks for listening to this.

Oh and come the fuck on Rhys! You don't get along with anyone.

Positron

Wild Blue Candor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Noise-making about terves:
4.png

56.png

3.png

56.png

Rhys seems to find a parallel between terves and MRAs, which is bizarre because MRAs demand their supposed "rights" to get laid, while terves demand their rights NOT to get laid with the wrong people.
7.png

Can anyone tell me what's wrong with cis-supremacy?

+ + + +
Rhys is getting more and more Slingbladey, and sure enough Slingblade retweeted this.
54.png

EEGqbw0WsAAJ0jZ.jpg

Untitled.png

EEGqcUrXkAAPsaN.jpg

Rhys is not a non-narc AGP; he is a non-AGP narc.

In these trying times, how would a non-AGP narc survive without a constant supply of narc-food?
555.png

3.png

Au contraire, troons troon out for all the fucked up reasons imaginable and unimaginable to man, because troons are fucked up people.

And the reason cited by the terf "clown" is extremely common among troons we follow -- just think of Zach Antolek.
5.png

5.png

Nah you're a Joker Rhys.

56.png

The writer didn't claim his theory applies to all troons, dumbass.

+ + + +
The best thing a troon should do is to wallow in their misery. "You should see me in a crown, of thorns":
6.png

+ + +
Rhys has a new podcast; @Potatis Salad can switch his avie to a higher-res version.

A arduously-trained woman rides faster than a doughy weekend warrior. Ergo men have no advantage in sports over women!
5.png

66.png

But Wait There's More! Rhys's gonna furry it up!
4.png

He posts 5 new back-breaking weight-lifting videos. I don't have the spoons to rehost them so watch them on his twitter.

Last edited:

basilthebear

kiwifarms.net
Noise-making about terves:
View attachment 931457

View attachment 931459

View attachment 931462

View attachment 931463
Rhys's jokes are always the kind of potty humor of 5-year-old kids. Endearing.

Rhys seems to find a parallel between terves and MRAs, which is bizarre because MRAs demand their supposed "rights" to get laid, while terves demand their rights NOT to get laid with the wrong people.
View attachment 931492
Can anyone tell me what's wrong with cis-supremacy?

+ + + +
Rhys is getting more and more Slingbladey:
View attachment 931494

View attachment 931503

View attachment 931504

View attachment 931507
Rhys is not a non-narc AGP; he is a non-AGP narc.

In these trying times, how would a non-AGP narc survive without a constant supply of narc-food?
View attachment 931516

View attachment 931470
Au contraire, troons troon out for all the fucked up reasons imaginable and unimaginable to man, because troons are fucked up people.

And the reason cited by the terf "clown" is extremely common among troons we follow -- just think of Zach Antolek.
View attachment 931476

View attachment 931510
Nah you're a Joker Rhys.

View attachment 931511
The writer didn't claim his theory applies to all troons, dumbass.

+ + + +
The best thing a troon should do is to wallow in their misery. "You should see me in a crown, of thorns":
View attachment 931518

+ + +
Rhys has a new podcast; @Potatis Salad can switch his avie to a higher-res version.

A arduously-trained woman rides faster than a doughy weekend warrior. Ergo men have no advantage in sports over women!
View attachment 931488

View attachment 931464

But Wait There's More! Rhys's gonna furry it up!
View attachment 931487
He posts 5 new back-breaking weight-lifting videos. I don't have the spoons to rehost them so watch them on his twitter.
Canadian troons are the worst. All of them are enraging douchebags.
I listen to that podcast and it seems to be an attempt to humanize Rhys :lit: The end is supposed to make us feel the suffering that he has been put through.

"I'm just this girl from victoria B.C. Why am I this newsworthy? Its got to the point that I'm definetly the whipping girl for all trans athletes, there have been multiple times that I've just tweeted something and its been a news story."

Does he think someone paid to find info and post it on the Farm's

"My life is now constantly under surveilance, I have been whats called doxxed..." "So people hired a private investigator to find my private info and then post it publically yah like my phone number, even past girlfriend information even my moms info. Like ya its messed up. My past addresses, I can't ever own a home in my name because because public info..."
"and people can find that out and then 'do stuff' " 🌈

"All my id , my birth certificate says female on it, I'm legally female, I am legally a woman so we can't have a situation where we say I respect you as a woman except for sport because we can't isolate sport from society. Its all or nothing..."

NOTHING

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for listening to this.

Oh and come the fuck on Rhys! You don't get along with anyone.
That's why the home gym is necessary.
This estranged broken composite is incapable of normal interaction and will decamp from the gym where he is, if not shunned, then scrupulously avoided.
Nobody likes him. He is weird. He taxes the head space of complete strangers.
His creation of a man cave, rather than train in a functional, supportive, dedicated space with similarly motivated people, well, that is a diagnostic red flag. Rhys. You don't get along with anyone.

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's why the home gym is necessary.
This estranged broken composite is incapable of normal interaction and will decamp from the gym where he is, if not shunned, then scrupulously avoided.
Nobody likes him. He is weird. He taxes the head space of complete strangers.
His creation of a man cave, rather than train in a functional, supportive, dedicated space with similarly motivated people, well, that is a diagnostic red flag. Rhys. You don't get along with anyone.
There's also the NPD angle to consider. THE gym isn't Rhys' gym. He has to see actual hardworking athletes training if he goes to THE gym. In Rhys' gym, it's just him and his posters of himself in front of a mirror. The fantasy won't be disturbed in HIS gym.

Abortions4All

Can't complain (but sometimes I still do)
kiwifarms.net
You can tell that Rhys is uncomfortable when he's not the strongest, fastest person in the room.

Does he have a sibling or cousin there was a major rivalry with? It seems pathological. He strenuously avoids rooms where this isn't the case. It's only his safe space when he could fight anyone there and win.

Positron

Wild Blue Candor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
5.png

123.png

Christa is also against clinical trials:
Untitled.png

She cites a very old article from The Public Discourse.
EEE9X-pUYAIN7KV.jpg

First, a clinical trial of a disease is rarely "treatment vs no treatment", but "experimental treatment vs standard treatment". For gender-confused children, the standard treatment is conselling, behavioral theraapy, and investigation for comorbid condition. There is no question of offering the control group "no treatment".

6.png

Did anyone say double blind at all?

1.png

Today you have to be the right kind of bigot to succeed in academia.

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rhys is uncomfortable when he's not the strongest, fastest person in the room.
Absolutely. He wouldn't be racing women if shit like that didn't faze him.
His whole 'biological woman' thing is not about having others to validate him so much as it is a story that he is telling himself.
At the end of the day, when we lay our heads down on that pillow, we know the truth and we reflect on it. Even when it's a truth we'd never admit. That's why Rhys has trouble getting to sleep, needs Ambien. That's why he uses Adderall and Twitter like blinders on a horse. He can't convince the most important person in his life - Himself.

Maybe if I don't pay attention, it'll go away

Tags
rat king

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino