Dr. Who -

Lapras

Internet Wildlife Expert
kiwifarms.net
Great show, even if the Superwholock spergs ran the fanbase into the ground. I got tired of Moffat's crazy storylines after Amy and Rory, so I haven't watched anything past the first or second episode Clara joins the show. And, although I couldn't get into the really old stuff, I did enjoy some of Four. Really liked Nine and Ten from the reboot too. I would like to go back and try watching some of the other old Doctors' stuff to see if I like it, but I honestly wouldn't know where to start.

E

EI 903

kiwifarms.net
I knew this honeypot thread would come for me someday. Time to steel myself with a screwdriver.
17.jpg

eh, still frightened. There must be some way to reverse the polarity of the liquor molecule flow. Well, I could try... hmm... but if it doesn't work, the consequences could be dire...
563235.jpg

It burns, but it's like I'm changing. I feel amazing, like I could deflect bullets, successfully talk my way past any bouncer. Maybe even sing karaoke. I'm not myself anymore. I need several more of these. I feel...

9.jpg

fantastic

Last edited by a moderator:

OtterParty

I shall crush your skull like a clam on my tummy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's one of the many things my boyfriend and I can bond over. Eleven (Matt Smith) was our Doctor. I liked the rest of the new series, but kind of lost interest about halfway through Twelve's first season. Maybe I outgrew it?

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I knew this honeypot thread would come for me someday. Time to steel myself with a screwdriver.
View attachment 30758

eh, still frightened. There must be some way to reverse the polarity of the liquor molecule flow. Well, I could try... hmm... but if it doesn't work, the consequences could be dire...
View attachment 30765

It burns, but it's like I'm changing. I feel amazing, like I could deflect bullets, successfully talk my way past any bouncer. Maybe even sing karaoke. I'm not myself anymore. I need several more of these. I feel...

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The 12th Doctor is growing on me, he's a prick and that appeals to me.

I've never understood the Superwholock bullshit. I'm only vaguely aware of what Supernatural is and I don't understand how it fits into the other two shows.
They fit together through the same miracle that fits Sonic and Pikachu together. :sonichu:

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
It's an enjoyable show. Some episodes and storylines are really good/entertaining, while some--looking at you, Kylie Minogue on the Space Titanic--are kind of lame. The series has a deep mythology and, while it can occasionally be hit or miss, some great talent behind it. I hate the most vocal fans, though.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 people

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I like the old show.
I haven't watched the show since Peter Davison was the Doctor, and my favorite will always remain Tom Baker, largely because he's the first Doctor I actually watched. I didn't like Colin Baker and didn't bother following it after that.

I have seen a (very) few episodes with the newer Doctors and actually liked them, like Midnight, even if it seemed more like a terrifying Outer Limits episode than Doctor Who. It's just never motivated me to get back into it seriously.

Then there's fucking Superwholock, which needs to die in a fire.

That Guy

kiwifarms.net
Dr Who? Meh. I'm more into stuff like Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones. I prefer my shows to be gritty and realistic. To me watching Dr Who feels like tripping on acid. Feels weird and not pleasant at all.

The only British TV show I really like is was Top Gear

• Agree
Reactions: Butta Face Lopez
Tags
None