Dr. Who -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

feral cat #6385

Meow
kiwifarms.net
It should be called The Wall. During her tenure this bitch aged more than Tom Baker during his tenure as the Doctor.
1634157657411.png

Last edited:

PLB

kiwifarms.net
It really should not surprise anyone that Russel wants to have a doctor who cinematic universe he tried to do that last time with torchwood and the sarah jane adventures.

Spud Stacker

I Am A Potato
kiwifarms.net
Oh. Great.

Yet another "A mysteriously ominous thing is coming" story arc.

I sure cant wait for it to be revealed to be the most super importantest thing in the universe thats been central to the entire life and history of the doctor and the time lords and the daleks and the fucking macra or whatever, but which strangely has never been mentioned before and will never be mentioned again after the season is over.

....again. For like the 9th time already.

Jar-Jar Fanboy

kiwifarms.net
New trailer dropped.

This doesn't look bad. Then again, I felt the same thing when we got a first look at Series 12.
You know what? I'm willing to give it a shot. I gave Jodie Whittaker a shot with her first series, didn't care for it, and haven't watched since, but this trailer makes it look decent enough to at least try it out. At least it can't be any worse than revealing that the Doctor was a little black girl who was basically the source of the Timelord's powers, right?

feral cat #6385

Meow
kiwifarms.net
You know what? I'm willing to give it a shot. I gave Jodie Whittaker a shot with her first series, didn't care for it, and haven't watched since, but this trailer makes it look decent enough to at least try it out. At least it can't be any worse than revealing that the Doctor was a little black girl who was basically the source of the Timelord's powers, right?
It can always get worse.

Spud Stacker

I Am A Potato
kiwifarms.net
It can always get worse.
Not only that, but the creators have made their contempt for the franchise and its problematic old fans clear, and in many cases straight up explicit, so why exactly would anyone give them another chance?

I mean hell, the fuck is there even to be invested in on the show now?

Even when you factor out the writing that gave us the fucking timeless child, the continuity is turbo fucked beyond repair, all the characters are shit, every old monster has been overused past the point of parody, all the new monsters are just embarrassing, and there is zero indication any of this will change even when RTD minces back into the showrunner role.