DE Drachenlord / Rainer Winkler - 300kg schwerer Metal-Fan aus Mittelfranken

Was passiert ab dem 5.1.2022?

• Schanzenverkauf war Lüge - Rainer bleibt in der Schanze

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Vertrag platzt - Rainer bleibt in der Schanze

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Schanze wird verkauft - Rainer bleibt in der Schanze (Hausbesetzerstaffel)

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • Schanze wird verkauft - Wohnwagenstaffel

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Schanze wird verkauft - Obdachlosenstaffel

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Schanze wird verkauft - Einzug bei Marion im Keller

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Schanze wird verkauft - Rainer zieht in Sozialwohnung

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Frist wird verlängert - Rainer bleibt (vorerst) in der Schanze

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Schanze wird verkauft - Lobo/Leiffels etc. kümmern sich um ihn

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Schanze wird verkauft - Vagabundenleben im Ford Raptor

Votes: 6 7.9%

• Total voters

Hangula Hungui

Please don’t push me, mummy packed me yoghurt
kiwifarms.net
290A039B-7CAB-4DC0-8A36-EE0FA90629B4.jpeg
Somebody set up a sign in front of Drachenlords house
„Bewährungsversager“
Roughly translates to „probation failure“ or someone who failed his probation

Procrastinhater

Not my professional opinion
kiwifarms.net
his cctv cameras in itself are illegal as he is filming public ground, hes too tarded to understand that though as he doesnt know where his plot ends
That's what I figured, I was looking into all the shit he's been accused of and the relevant laws, I'm amazed he's gone this long without being jailed, he's not just dumb, it's his unrepentant attitude.
He doesn't know when to stop.
What pity I had for his situation (the worst of the haters are fucking scum like those faggots that messed with Rudi's grave) dried up as I realised how fucking arrogant the Drachenlord is.

NigKid

Married to stupid frog
kiwifarms.net
What pity I had for his situation (the worst of the haters are fucking scum like those faggots that messed with Rudi's grave) dried up as I realised how fucking arrogant the Drachenlord is.
thats why so many new people take pity on him, it takes a while to uncover the full extend of how rotten he actually is.
The cameras expecially piss me off because every normal person wouldve been fucked over tenfold for doing that but his tard status somehow makes him exempt.

Unrelated but can someone post the video where he intimidates some old innocent cyclists by acting like hell charge towards them? I hope he gets the shit beaten out of him in minecraft, the best thing that could happen to him

----------------------------------------------------------------

He talked about his tax sitaution again!
In short: its very likely that he hasnt paid taxes for 3 years, everyone that pays taxes knows that tax agencies go feral with stuff like that, jjust a matter of time at this point imo.
He doesnt even understand when you normally pay taxes, stating that he "pays his taxes every year" while in reality they are to be paid quarterly.

Last edited:

Procrastinhater

kiwifarms.net
thats why so many new people take pity on him, it takes a while to uncover the full extend of how rotten he actually is.
The cameras expecially piss me off because every normal person wouldve been fucked over tenfold for doing that but his tard status somehow makes him exempt.

Unrelated but can someone post the video where he intimidates some old innocent cyclists by acting like hell charge towards them? I hope he gets the shit beaten out of him in minecraft, the best thing that could happen to him

In short: its very likely that he hasnt paid taxes for 3 years, everyone that pays taxes knows that tax agencies go feral with stuff like that, jjust a matter of time at this point imo.
He doesnt even understand when you normally pay taxes, stating that he "pays his taxes every year" while in reality they are to be paid quarterly.
If I had to guess, it'll be the taxes that end up fucking him.
That's what got Al Capone lol remember, the IRS doesn't fuck about, I imagine the German tax guys are the same.
You can do all kinds of horrific and unspeakable shit and have a chance of lucking out of it, but fuck the government out of their Danegeld and they'll rape you till your ass is sore.

Wongel

Derjeniche
kiwifarms.net
My bet is the Finanzamt ( German IRS) will knock on "his door" shortly after or even before he collects his 70k from the house sale. My hopes are that every institution under the sun will force him to pay outstanding taxes and what not. In the end he will have nothing left besides his tism-toys, like lego or Nintendo plastic junk.

Last edited:

NigKid

Married to stupid frog
kiwifarms.net
My bet is the Finanzamt ( German IRS) will knock on "his door" shortly after or even before he collects his 70k from the house sale. My hopes are every institution under the sun will force him to pay outstanding taxes and what not. In the end he will have nothing left besides his tism-toys, like lego or Nintendo plastic junk.
They probably still assume he has no income, maybe it never got communicated to them that he doesn't get social security anymore. But they'll definitely get wind of the house sale and that might prompt a probe into his general finances. He'll get absolutely and utterly fucked, wouldn't be surprised if they take the money for the house outright.

Kongo-Müller

hat heute noch in Afrika einen fantastischen Ruf
kiwifarms.net
They probably still assume he has no income, maybe it never got communicated to them that he doesn't get social security anymore. But they'll definitely get wind of the house sale and that might prompt a probe into his general finances. He'll get absolutely and utterly fucked, wouldn't be surprised if they take the money for the house outright.
Any change of land ownership and the sales price for the change has to be recorded by the land registry, who in turn report directly to the tax glowies, who in turn smell the "fair share" of the state like sharks smell dumped bloody bodies.

5-negroes-behind-petite-blonde-on-couch.jpg

Procrastinhater

kiwifarms.net

If I had to guess, it'll be the taxes that end up fucking him.
That's what got Al Capone lol remember, the IRS doesn't fuck about, I imagine the German tax guys are the same.
You can do all kinds of horrific and unspeakable shit and have a chance of lucking out of it, but fuck the government out of their Danegeld and they'll rape you till your ass is sore.
man, does anyone else get pissed off seeing what could be a cozy, bucolic village home falling into disrepair and squalor all because of the oaf's incompetence? what a waste
Yeah, I mean give me a top hat or puzzle pieces, but I think it's actually fucking disrespectful to his fathers memory to allow the family home he left Rainer to degrade into foul, filth encrusted, vermin infested ruin that's been neglected to such an extent parts of it have started to collapse.
It just shows how fucking lazy and ungrateful Rainer is, but a least the fact he's fucked the property value and will lose a substantial amount selling it is a lesson (or would be if he was capable of learning.)
He literally had a comfortable life handed to him if he played his cards right, he could have renovated the place and turned the outbuildings (like the barn that collapsed) into apartments he could have rented.
Seriously fuck this guy.

Last edited:

OkiiManko

We're all gangstalkers and we know who you are
kiwifarms.net
Yo, wtf?! Take that back!
Entschuldigung Sie bitte, you guys are lovely.

I hate to see random seppos come on here, realise they're ignorant of the situation so they just insult Europe. I try to make them think - it's what hurts them the most. It's sad they miss out on the dragon game.

Wongel

Derjeniche
kiwifarms.net
Entschuldigung Sie bitte, you guys are lovely.

I hate to see random seppos come on here, realise they're ignorant of the situation so they just insult Europe. I try to make them think - it's what hurts them the most. It's sad they miss out on the dragon game.
Entschuldigung angenommen.
I insult Europe too, it's part of the sport.
Its really sad that entire Humor of rainers speech patterns and mannerisms is totally lost on you guys and that translation doesn't convey it at all. Just learn German for 5 years, you should be good to go for the second jail season.

OkiiManko

We're all gangstalkers and we know who you are
kiwifarms.net
Why not cut out the middle man and learn "German" from the Dragonlord himself...

Actually, what's a ridiculous quote I can say to my German speaking friend next time I see her?

RomanesEuntDomus

Kiwifarms hauseigener Quotennager
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are there any repercussion for some of the idiots who constantly go to his house? Yes, DL is stupid af etc. but they surely deserve a proper beating as well.
Every now and then, when they get caught, they do get punished... one notable asshat got investigated and I think the police found CP on his computer? I'm really not sure. Dude went to jail and Rainer assumed the sentence was in relation to trolling him instead of the CP.

his cctv cameras in itself are illegal as he is filming public ground, hes too tarded to understand that though as he doesnt know where his plot ends
Filming your own property doesn't even cut it, there needs to be a sign that there's a CCTV. If there's a round 2 to current legal proceedings, I hope the illegal CCTV shit gets mentioned alongside him now actually committing libel against the cops.

You can claim that you were stressed, angry and frustrated which amde you beat up an innocent man and it might make the judge go soft on you.
You absolutely can't claim you were stressed, angry and frustrated which made you not pay taxes and make any positive impact on the IRS.

man, does anyone else get pissed off seeing what could be a cozy, bucolic village home falling into disrepair and squalor all because of the oaf's incompetence? what a waste
It's BC14 (and the house that Charb ruined after the housefire saga) all over again. The house was never a mansion, but it has a lot of space for garages, workshops, hobby-space, a lot of open space between buildings, a decently sized garden. It was a pretty decent home and keeping it good condition would have netted a pretty sizeable profit at some point. The way it is now, with mold, naked walls, damages inside (entirely originating from Rainer being a moron), you can be happy it doesn't just lower property prices due to the cost involved in renovating it or tearing it down.