drama drama drama (i kinda go off) 05/18/20 - Your gorl just applied a hair nourishing product to her face.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ohhhh - she be pissed today & yes she's combined, smug, arrogant, cunty, preacher & several others all in 1 rant.

People don't create or change a narrative because it's "fun"; not most anyway. The narrative SHE provides is the basis for everything said - again for most, not all. Methinks she's confusing entertainment with child-like 'fun'.

How is her life ruined? She gets paid to sit on her ass all day being about as unproductive as possible. Has her reputation been shredded by rumours as opposed to words out of her own mouth? Are doctors refusing to see her? If she's as small a channel as she says she is; few if any, of the points she's always called out on will register with many in her community. Didn't think so.

Okay, I'll be cunty: you don't spread rumours ON somebody but ABOUT somebody. She thinks people need to go "learn their information". Take your own advice on that matter, Boo-boo.

It's a trend to be rude in her comments; possibly & it's her trend to provide lots of material with which to legit call her out on her bullshit.

Once again - those mysterious supporters too afraid to be positive in her comment section. About the worst "negative" I've seen in reponse to any positive from newbies is: "Haven't been here long, have you?" Or: "Just wait, you'll see her cycle." What are people afraid of - having the majority disagree with them? The only nasty comments are addressed to her socks.

She gets paid for letting people abuse her - internet S&M? She put herself in that position - Point. Blank. Period.

Clown Baby

chillout bois
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I cackled when she said ONE person started the bathtub shitting rumor, as if she knows exactly who it was. Every single nondeathfat person who lays eyes on her will eventually wonder how she can possibly use a toilet. Still, it's slaunder. Her life is ruined because of this. Not because she has willingly made an ass of herself in public for 5 years, but because someone made a poopie rumor.

beanbag in a hurry

good lord!
kiwifarms.net
I cackled when she said ONE person started the bathtub shitting rumor, as if she knows exactly who it was. Every single nondeathfat person who lays eyes on her will eventually wonder how she can possibly use a toilet. Still, it's slaunder. Her life is ruined because of this. Not because she has willingly made an ass of herself in public for 5 years, but because someone made a poopie rumor.
She may have been referring to the Peanut Gallery. At some point she was cackling pretty hard about the waffle stomping.

Farmers only .com

kiwifarms.net
She always has to be monochromatic with her makeup/jewelry/clothes. Her fat brain can’t even attempt to worry about what might look good together. ‘Oh blue earrings, they will look perfect with my blue scrunchie and blue expired eyeshadow’.

Reminds me of when she bought a color-by-number coloring book because she couldn’t be assed to figure out what colors went where on her own.

She is so god damn DULL.

Cereal Killer

the Sprite Zero of evil
kiwifarms.net
Can confirm Amika makes somewhat pricey hair care products. Read the labels, Amber. Probably a hair mask she assumed was for the face.
I’m thinking this must be the same product that @a llama weighs 450lbs posted. I can’t find anything else in my half assed googling in their product line up that might make one think, “oh yeah, you put this on your face.” Although the front does say creme coiffainte. But a drunk/high/stupid person might see “moisture and shine” and think it’s a primer. Maybe.

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net
I’m thinking this must be the same product that @a llama weighs 450lbs posted. I can’t find anything else in my half assed googling in their product line up that might make one think, “oh yeah, you put this on your face.” Although the front does say creme coiffainte. But a drunk/high/stupid person might see “moisture and shine” and think it’s a primer. Maybe.
Only Hamber would want a shiny moon face.

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
Why didn't she just go to the eye doctor, like the doctor suggested? One of the docs said it might be a side effect of her meds, did she go back to see about having her meds changed to see if that was the problem? What's the point of seeing a 3rd, 4th, etc. doctor, when she hasn't done the most obvious: eye doctor and changing the med that could be causing the twitching. Then, if there are no answers there, go elsewhere.

The doctors didn't contradict each other, they just suggested a possible cause and seeking the expertise of another professional that may be able to provide a more definitive answer. And she's being purposely obtuse. No one said she was looking for meds, they said she's looking to be told what she wants to hear. She knows that. Strawman arguments are idiotic.

Wow@ Angie Fae dropping $500 on Zachary Michael and DCMediaGirl, each. You have to wonder about the motivation of people who do this for about 10-20 seconds of acknowledgement before the streamer moves on, but it's their money, so eh..

Last edited:
Tags
None