drama drama drama (i kinda go off) 05/18/20 - Your gorl just applied a hair nourishing product to her face.

Pinky&Perky

kiwifarms.net
She takes Lamotrigine. Most of her complaints can be explained by it. Recurring infections, twitching/spasms, anxiety. I’m surprised none of her doctors have taken her off of it, but a bad reaction to medication probably isn’t a sexy enough diagnosis for her. Also, it’s not a medication you can just start and stop, if you miss a few days, you’re back at square one. If she’s missing it as often as it seems like she is, it’s probably just making her mood worse.
any sort of medication, in order to metabolise properly requires a fairly strict routing around diet and sleep - and taking them on time without failure = Lamictal is a nasty drug if not respected and she has recently started taking Zoloft, a month after being prescribed so she is probably all over the place with it

Pinky&Perky

kiwifarms.net
No doctor would suggest an MRI for an acute presentation of an eye twitch, unless she had other unexplained symptoms. I will eat Amber's stir fry if it isn't related to her not taking her meds properly, perhaps with a dash of uncontrolled hypertension, that is behind it all. I am sure she has been told this and does not like it. Maybe cost of needing multiple prescriptions to keep her going is exceeding her income... but if that is the case why is she so desperate to obtain a devastating diagnosis? She certainly is an odd one.
I am in the UK so I am not sure how it works in the US - I was under the impression that if you paid out of pocket you could just get an MRI for shits and giggles

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
any sort of medication, in order to metabolise properly requires a fairly strict routing around diet and sleep - and taking them on time without failure = Lamictal is a nasty drug if not respected and she has recently started taking Zoloft, a month after being prescribed so she is probably all over the place with it
To be honest, I'm not sure why we're seriously entertaining the notion that Amber has supposedly been taking Lamictal for almost a year. This is a girl who is notorious for "I hate taking medicine" and stopping taking it whenever she's decided it doesn't work for her. What I think is much more likely is that Becky is the one who has been taking the various mood stabilizers and such (seriously, out of the two of them, which one actually seems to be taking meds?) and Amber is just appropriating Becky's experiences with her medication for her own narrative because she has nothing going on in her life.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
To be honest, I'm not sure why we're seriously entertaining the notion that Amber has supposedly been taking Lamictal for almost a year. This is a girl who is notorious for "I hate taking medicine" and stopping taking it whenever she's decided it doesn't work for her. What I think is much more likely is that Becky is the one who has been taking the various mood stabilizers and such (seriously, out of the two of them, which one actually seems to be taking meds?) and Amber is just appropriating Becky's experiences with her medication for her own narrative because she has nothing going on in her life.
I can see Big Al fishing for some kind of meds to validate her "muh bipolar!" story to viewers. That video around the time she went to see "the girl", and she got a scrip, she was asking Beckster if they should go get it now, in the evening, or get it tomorrow,because she "really want[ed] to start taking it in the morning". I'm not sure the Beckster would participate in that if it were a lie, but who knows. But, as with everything else, she takes it half-assed. The eye twitches, vibrations/tremors - I'm betting she has been taking the meds off and on, and she's having these reactions because she is not bipolar, she's taking meds for a condition she does not have, and she's just fucking around with her health,. As usual.

Mesh Gear Fox

Play the guitar on the MTV
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am in the UK so I am not sure how it works in the US - I was under the impression that if you paid out of pocket you could just get an MRI for shits and giggles
You have to have an order from a physician. If you're bound and determined, even if you don't need one, you can bother enough docs for one to finally say "fuck it" and give you an order just to shut you up.

Pinky&Perky

kiwifarms.net
I can see Big Al fishing for some kind of meds to validate her "muh bipolar!" story to viewers. That video around the time she went to see "the girl", and she got a scrip, she was asking Beckster if they should go get it now, in the evening, or get it tomorrow,because she "really want[ed] to start taking it in the morning". I'm not sure the Beckster would participate in that if it were a lie, but who knows. But, as with everything else, she takes it half-assed. The eye twitches, vibrations/tremors - I'm betting she has been taking the meds off and on, and she's having these reactions because she is not bipolar, she's taking meds for a condition she does not have, and she's just fucking around with her health,. As usual.
Exactly - if she is taking Lamictal as a mood stabiliser then it is not working and she needs to go back to the psych and change her meds

Reactions: Moonpie
Tags
None