Dramatic Reading Of Bad Fan Fiction -

PsychoNerd054

Green people are so sexy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought manwithoutabody's reading of My Inner Life was pretty funny. I really like how he gave each character their own distinctive voices, even giving Link the voice of his Zelda CD-I counterpart.

Reactions: Kari Kamiya

Bessie

can't shake the other head
kiwifarms.net
Read along here.
Edit 2: lol, I forgot the author added this disclaimer. Link changed to skip to the original Chapter 1.
1567407337960.png

Last edited:

Koresh

Vernon Wayne Howell
kiwifarms.net
About a literal decade ago, one of the first readers on youtube was named Aliento. He was a flamboyantly gay Texan and read really degenerate fucked-up smut stuff like the that Hank Hill urethra cuck fic, the Bulma abortion fetish fic, and he read nearly all of Sonic in the Search for Love or whatever that trainwreck was called. He was a minor TF2 meme for a bit because people would mic spam his reading of a heavy x medic fic where the dialogue was their actual voice clips. Anyone know who I'm talking about or what happened to him?

Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Tanith’s Worst and Only
kiwifarms.net
I remember that the MLP fandom had a sizable subculture of fanfic readers on YouTube. As you could expect, pretty much all of it was terrible. There were also Tumblr ask blog readings that were usually pretty bad.

RLS0812

Just A Fox
kiwifarms.net
Since some folks are bringing up ... interesting ... fan fiction, any one have the videos of Bennett The Sage reading "Root Her" or that really F-ed up one about Silent Hill mutational p0rn ?

Crichax

On Indefinite KF Hiatus
kiwifarms.net
DeadwingDork did a stream reading out...(shuffles cards) Supernanny fanfiction.

Supernanny is a British reality show about parenting that somehow has an extremely devoted fandom. This fandom is so dedicated, they create their own OCs for it and write tryhard fanfiction inspired by GRIMDARK anime (seriously, some of the stories even have Japanese names in them).

ERROR 1404

Bastion of Sanity
kiwifarms.net
This guy does multiple fanfiction readings and reads things verbatim which I find funny. His My Immortal is particularly great. He also read "Master of the Universe" and many others.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino