Dreams -

sparklemilhouse

America Online for Dummies™
kiwifarms.net
I can't be the only one who has crazy dreams about tv shows. Since The Office is ending Thursday, I've had dreams about the finale. In the one I had today, Pam leaves Jim, and gets a golf cart out of the divorce settlement. Also, Kevin died one day at work.

sparklemilhouse

America Online for Dummies™
kiwifarms.net
I had another Office dream. I was at Dwight's house at the ol beet farm. He was showing me the room where he kept all his dorky hobby stuff at. I suspected he had to keep it all in there because Angela didn't approve. I was really getting into Dwight, and I asked Dwight if Angela would be interested in having a three way (!!) because I figured it would be the only way to get with Dwight.

He left to ask her, and she pitched a fit and kicked me out of their house, and told me that if she ever saw me again shed kick my ass.

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I had a Walking Dead dream. I was a soldier in the Woodbury milita and we were salvaging stuff from these old warehouses. And then a three meter tall Flame Man burst out of a crate and chased me, the Govenor, Martinez and Tim. It played out like the boulder chase in Indianna Jones.
My dreams are weird.

Jackie Chin

The Man, the Myth, the Legend
kiwifarms.net
Well, I take my dreams seriously, and I usually look up what some things in dreams mean, if it isn't too clear. Most of my dreams go along the lines of, things I want (like having 4 dreams about getting a guitar, which I am), certain things that have been bothering me (like someone I'm trying to talk to and they don't respond to me in any way).

Last night I had a dream of one of my friends, messaging me. It felt so real that when I woke up I checked my phone to see if I got a message, but to my dissappointment I did not. I'm always having dreams of talking to this one person. And I have recently tried to message this person ine Facebook. If I remember correctly the message she sent me in my dream was something like "I hope you make it." What this means I don't know.

I've also ha dreams of me getting a guitar, and I will be getting one soon. But having dreams like this annoys me, and makes me upset that I don't have it already. :P

exball

He's fat! Iiiiii'm thin!
kiwifarms.net
I had a dream last night where I was trapped in this underground temple filled with traps and me and a bunch of people were being chased by billions of radscorpions from Fallout. I have no clue what that means.

KatsuKitty

Stone-Cold Bitch
kiwifarms.net
I've been a lucid dreamer since I was fifteen and even developed an online dream journal designed for LDers. So dreaming is something I take rather seriously. =p

I actually had several interesting dreams this morning. The first one was one of those "people following you" dreams. I was in Charlottesville being chased by a homeless black man. For some reason, Bioware's headquarters were there and I was taking a picture of the building with my phone. I took about two before I realized he was in the picture; he thought I was taking his picture so he starts angrily walking up to me. I'm like "I really don't need you following me" and attempt to walk away...BUT HE'S STILL FOLLOWING ME! I walk a fair distance up, and there he is, lumbering in my general direction. I frequently have video game-like features in my dreams so I like "pause" the dream and HE STILL MOVES TOWARD ME WITH THE PAUSE SCREEN SHOWING. Obviously, there was no stopping him. I "unpause" the dream and walk into a local mall (Fashion Square Mall?) and look for the police station inside. After going to a paint shop by mistake, I finally make it into the police station and tell them I'm being stalked by this man. He walks in and these guys just open fire on him...BUT HE STILL LIVED! He just kind of went back into the hallway and gathered himself together. Walks back in again; they fire at him again, he backs into the hall and recovers. Finally, he lumbers nonchalantly into the police station and just grabs me, right in front of the cops, and gives me a slugging. Around this time I start to wake up; somehow the police blew him to bits like DOOM and I wake up a bit afraid to go back to sleep.

I wish I wrote down my later dreams because they were kind of interesting too. The only thing I remember was being tuned into TV static at my friend's house, and me remarking about how the TV static is picking up radio waves from space. It sounded a bit like buzzy alien speech.

pickleniggo

pickle enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
I always have bad dreams. I can't remember a single dream I've had that's been pleasant. I don't know if my mind is broken or what, but it's pretty disorienting to wake up from horrible dreams on an almost daily basis.

The other night I had a dream I was on a plane that was going down and I was stumbling around, trying to make phone calls to tell everyone I was going to die. I literally felt the pressure in my head that I was experiencing in this dream. I can still recall what it felt like.

I dream of confrontations at work, which makes sense because my job is endlessly stressful and I deal with some very rude, entitled people. I dream of my boyfriend being a dick to me in favor of a mutual friend we have in different situations. I dream of relatives trying to kill me - especially my mother for some reason. I dream of my first boyfriend a lot more than I should.
This one's kind of funny but I once dreamed of being on a train with an ex and finding out we ate radioactive chocolate chips.

WHY CAN'T I JUST DREAM OF PUPPIES AND ICE CREAM?

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A couple nights ago, I had a strange dream. I was in my Tagalog class hearing the end of a lesson, rubbing my eyes. Soon I put water on my eyes and for some reason I felt like I had to really squint my eyes, struggling to open them. I eventually went on a school bus driven by an old man and somehow I could open my eyes. One of the freakiest dreams I had however was one where my teeth were falling out. Honestly can't say much other than just being freaked otu by it. By some string of luck or whatever, I had that teeth dream twice.

pickleniggo

pickle enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
c-no said:
One of the freakiest dreams I had however was one where my teeth were falling out. Honestly can't say much other than just being freaked otu by it. By some string of luck or whatever, I had that teeth dream twice.
I have teeth-falling-out dreams a lot. There's this helpless feeling you get when you're dreaming of that, it's the worst. :heart-empty:

FramerGirl420

Boo's Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
pickleniggo said:
c-no said:
One of the freakiest dreams I had however was one where my teeth were falling out. Honestly can't say much other than just being freaked otu by it. By some string of luck or whatever, I had that teeth dream twice.
I have teeth-falling-out dreams a lot. There's this helpless feeling you get when you're dreaming of that, it's the worst. :heart-empty:
That's actually a pretty common dream supposedly. I had it once or twice. Apparently its supposed to represent a loss of control in your life or something.

• Feels
Reactions: Postal Dude

Foulmouth

How do I loathe thee? Let me count the ways
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
drunkenhobo said:
pickleniggo said:
c-no said:
That's actually a pretty common dream supposedly. I had it once or twice. Apparently its supposed to represent a loss of control in your life or something.
Shite , I have that dream on regular basis. *sigh*

When I was younger I used to have dreams of getting into fights and being unable to hurt the person I was fighting, like I'd hit them but there would be no impact or effect.
At some stage though I discovered I could use objects in the dream to hit people and they would have an effect.
Had a dream once where I beat my older brother unconscious with a toilet cistern - True story. (yes he was and is a complete cunt)

• Feels
Reactions: Postal Dude

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
drunkenhobo said:
pickleniggo said:
c-no said:
Loss of control huh? Well I guess that is fitting since I kinda have the feeling things aren't always going to be decent. I remember reading the teeth dream on Cracked and apparently, according to Cracked, its related to dying.

TastyWoodenBadge

My wooden badge was delicious
kiwifarms.net
exball said:
I had a dream last night where I was trapped in this underground temple filled with traps and me and a bunch of people were being chased by billions of radscorpions from Fallout. I have no clue what that means.
It means you should take a little break from Fallout ;)

Jackie Chin

The Man, the Myth, the Legend
kiwifarms.net
I have had dreams back when I was elementary school that have just stck with me since then. The new stories I'm working on have a little bit of my dreams in them, like places and events. I had a dream that I was fighting my friend on top of the Tower of Babel and when lightning struck the top of the tower it fell. I've also had a dream where I was watching the construction of the tower. So I guess the Tower of Babel is important to me or something.

exball

He's fat! Iiiiii'm thin!
kiwifarms.net
TastyWB 2.0 said:
exball said:
It means you should take a little break from Fallout ;)
For real, those things are dangerous! :lol:

Picklepower

This isnt even my final form
kiwifarms.net
I wish I had more cool dreams, me and my friend talk about our dreams sometimes, and he said he has a lot of dreams where he is killing people, I don't think he is crazy though. Once in my life I had a dream like that, and that morning it freaked me the fuck out, in my dream I was strangling a woman I didn't recognize in a shower. Once I had a dream I was watching the news and they had discovered a mutated body in a lake. I have a lot of dreams that take place at school, like different schools I had been too, but in those dreams nothing really happens. My violent dreams freaked me out cuz despite my love of Metal and horror movies, and violent comics and manga, I'm not a violent person, like I don't like real life conflict.

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I keep having dreams where I go back to high school...that can't be a good sign.

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Saney said:
I keep having dreams where I go back to high school...that can't be a good sign.
What if your dream means you could become Chris? That can't be a really good sing.
On a serious note, the last dream I had made me feel like I gone through the Philippines or at least through a city block that reminded me of the Philippines.

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
c-no said:
Saney said:
What if your dream means you could become Chris? That can't be a really good sing.
On a serious note, the last dream I had made me feel like I gone through the Philippines or at least through a city block that reminded me of the Philippines.
Oh God no...

Tags
None