Dreams -

AnOminous

there ain't no turning back
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
Understanding whether or not you are in a dream is interesting too. I have actively dream checked before and saw nothing wrong, despite the fact that my dad is black and people are fighting outside in the street with knives and no one cares.

The subconscious mind is really bad with written language. Look at anything written, look away, and look back. It will change or otherwise be wrong in some way.

ULTIMATEPRIMETIME

my dream is an internet without women
The subconscious mind is really bad with written language. Look at anything written, look away, and look back. It will change or otherwise be wrong in some way.
i have noticed that, it's pretty weird. if you focus really closely at it, the words change infront of you as well but you won't be able to make anything out even when squinting at it. digital clocks are like this too.

also if anyone is ever looking for a lucid dream idea, go to an empty mall. it'll look like it's been kept up but all the stuff inside it will be random cool shit and because there's no one around, you can just take it and leave or fuck with it in the store. i flew around on a hoverboard while melting shit with a lasergun last time i did that.

autisticdragonkin

Eric Borsheim
True & Honest Fan
I had a dream where 45 new chapters of life is strange were released and in them the protagonist eventually becomes world ruler with her power and fights against assasination attempts (which get really annoying over time). Then I went through a secret passage in a washroom to some sort of club where a lot of people I knew were doing drugs and drinking alcohol and I left because I don't do either activity

NumberingYourState

REAL MEN Fuck Up
True & Honest Fan
I dreamed I was participating in a bank heist, and had to jump from building to building. Each building was conveniently inches apart.

69 cis men

delete it fat
I keep having this recurring dream where I go to the bathroom. There's about 50 stalls in this huge, mazelike public restroom, but there are no dividers between the stalls, and instead of toilets, they're all urinals. So I start shitting in a urinal because that's just how my dreams go, apparently, and someone else comes into the bathroom and despite the fact that it's only us two in there, she sits at the one right next to mine and starts talking to me while I'm shitting.

Guys, what does this mean, I've had this dream about 5 times and I honestly do not understand it at all.

DatBepisTho

Cryptid Farmer
I once had a dream I worked at a hardware store and Big Boss was my manager. Nothing weird or epic happened, it was just a fucking normal job and I enjoyed it despite getting lost in the timber warehouse (as I do in the Dremuchi swamplands when playing Snake Eater.)

BB also called us stupid nicknames and made a lot of terrible dadjokes that may or may not have passed as threats considering who they were coming from.

I keep having this recurring dream where I go to the bathroom. There's about 50 stalls in this huge, mazelike public restroom, but there are no dividers between the stalls, and instead of toilets, they're all urinals. So I start shitting in a urinal because that's just how my dreams go, apparently, and someone else comes into the bathroom and despite the fact that it's only us two in there, she sits at the one right next to mine and starts talking to me while I'm shitting.

Guys, what does this mean, I've had this dream about 5 times and I honestly do not understand it at all.

Okay, I went and did a bit of research for you

To see a urinal in your dream signifies disorder in your personal relationships.
To dream that you are in a public restroom with no stalls or that there are a lot of people around while you are trying to do your business signifies your frustrations about getting enough privacy. You are always putting others ahead of your own needs. As a result, you are lacking a sense of personal space. Alternatively, the dream indicates that you are having difficulties letting go of old emotions. You are afraid that if you reveal these feelings, then others around you will judge and criticize you. If you dream that you are in a bathroom meant for the opposite sex, then it suggests that you are overstepping your boundaries.You have crossed the line in some situation.
To dream that you have a bowel movement signifies that you are successfully getting rid of your old habits/ways and thinking patterns. It is usually analogous to the release of strong emotions, such as anger or hatred. To dream that you have a bowel movement in a public place suggests that you are expressing regret about something that you said. You may have spoken your mind a little too loudly.

well thats what the dream dictionary says, does any of this mean anything to you?

Last edited:

69 cis men

delete it fat
I guess to some extent; the meanings assigned to dreams are usually vague enough that they can generally apply to most people. I'd say the most accurate thing is the feeling of no privacy/no personal space.

I had the obligatory losing my teeth dream again. This time, however pieces of my jaw where coming off with my teeth.

I've had that dream, too, where bits of my jaw were coming out! I've had multiple teeth-falling-out dreams and they're always bloody and painful and nobody around me cares.

I also had a really crazy dream last night- the first one I've remembered in months- where I was in this bookstore, looking around at their huge magazine section, and aliens invaded. The world had also already ended once, so everyone was pretty upset that it was ending again so soon. My mom and I ended up getting abducted but we were put up in nice little rooms and we weren't experimented on, we were just there. Hanging out with aliens.

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
I just woke up from this dream where I was reading this government-published paper on copyright infringement. I turned the pages to a section on Fair Use and how it's determined.

Instead of, you know, a dream about flying or visiting alien planets or something else that's interesting.

Last edited:
R

RV 229

kiwifarms.net
I've had this weird nightmare that I'll spoiler since it will probably be a textdump.

I was at a ball in a fantasy like castle filled with lords and ladies. They were celebrating... something (IDK what) for a small four year-old princess. The princess wandered unsupervised through the crowd and tried to dance like a confused toddler, and despite being her celebration, wasn't exactly the center of attention at the moment. I also danced, and my partner was a woman who's face I couldn't see, but she said she was my future self. She was trying to warn me of something, but I couldn't understand her. She told me to stay vigilant, and then vanished. When I saw the princess again, she was dancing with an anthropomorphic cat wearing a waistcoat. I recognized the cat as the henchman for some evil king, and despite having a bad feeling about it, I couldn't act on it because fuck you, dreams. The cat pulled a black rose out of his pocket, and pinned it to the princess's bodice. The rose embedded itself into the princess's body, and she changed into a monster. She sprouted massive thorny vines from her back (I'm talking like tree trunks, these things were huge) and impaled people on her thorns while smashing holes into the castle.

I fell down through a fissure in the floor and landed in some water that was running through a tunnel. A young boy and an old man fell with me, and we tried working together to find a way out of the tunnel and back to the castle. The old man explained the rose to me; it was a weapon that turned it's victim into a monster that could be controlled by whomever planted it. While the monster was usually very powerful, the rose always killed it's victim. Princess Toddler was dead now. The tunnel came to an end at the face of a cliff. The dropoff was a thousand feet.

And oddly enough, while the dream ended there, it continued another night about a year later.

The little boy and I were in the throne room in the castle, surrounded by guards. I had absolutely no knowledge of how we got there, or where the old man was, but the little girl's body lay on the ground near by, with the rose still growing from her chest like the Alien. The evil king was on the throne gloating, and the little boy glared angrily at him like a defeated RPG hero, and I was getting bored of playing spectator and wanted to try something.

None of the guards stopped me as I stole the rose from the corpse of the little girl. Nobody reacted until I planted the rose on myself. Then they screamed as I ripped through the guards like playing cards and strangled the king with thorny vines. The boy looked terrified when I gave the crown to him off of the dead king's head. I woke up shortly after.

I'm not sure if I really believe in dreams having meaning, but I think about these ones a lot for the simple fact that they tied together and had a coherent plot. They were also visually very pretty.

It still had typical dream bullshit, like the fact that I, the dreamer couldn't do much other than react to or watch shit happen. And though it was a pretty dream, I still consider it a nightmare for containing things like dead children and my own suicide.

But it left an impression on me.

The subconscious mind is also really bad at rational thinking. I've done this in a dream, with that result, and decided "reading is hard now" instead of "this is a dream".

I had a dream that I was a Jimmy John's driver who ended up delivering a huge sandwich to Amy Slaton. She then proceeded to sexually harass me on social media.

I had a few other dreams afterward, but during the last one, my cat could apparently talk. On top of being a pet cat, she moonlighted as a mover. She also stole a lot of valuables from me, and took them to a pawn shop in Cullman, AL (which is kind of far from me) to sell. I then proceeded to guilt trip her into telling me this by threatening to never play with her again. I also called all of the places she worked as a mover, including the Libertarian Party (who apparently got tired of losing elections, so they opened a moving business), to let them know that she was probably stealing from customers.

During a short dream in between these two, I was walking down the interstate, and Donald Trump was standing there with some construction workers, building swimming pools and fast food restaurants in the little spaces between exit ramps and the interstate itself. I told him it was a bad idea, but he wouldn't listen.