Dreams -

Melancholia

Former Boyfriend-Free girl
kiwifarms.net
My most memorable dream is, unfortunately, also my saddest.

In the dream, I returned to my childhood home in my hometown, knocked on the front door and was then greeted by my mum. It was a lovely day, sunny and warm. My mum smiled at me and ushered me in.

We chatted for a bit about nothing really, but then I suddenly became aware that I was in a dream, so I look at my mum and say:

“You’re not really my mum... this isn’t real, it’s a dream. You’re dead. You’re not my mum”

The dream then changed to some random shit I barely remember but the start was something I can never forget. My mum died when I was 17 from an aneurysm that caused instant brain stem death

I woke up from the dream not long after and just cried, woke up my fiancé coz I didn’t want to be alone with my thoughts and even got the dog on the bed for cuddles.

Sorry this is a bit depressing XD Its the most vivid thing I’ve ever been able to recall from my dreams. I’ve never dreamt of her since, I think my subconscious realised it wasn’t a good subject and it only makes me sad.

Gravityqueen4life

Red Apple yumyum
kiwifarms.net
im an adult and i still have dreams about monsters trying too kill me. i dont even do any drugs.

there is this one dream from my childhood i still remember. my family used to have this really creepy painting in the living room i never liked. one night i dreamed of the women in the painting coming out, dragging me into the painting and sticking a needle in my neck. woke up screaming.

Basil II

my dimension is augmented
kiwifarms.net
Just had a dream where a dude wanted to kill me for a reddit post (prolly the most realistic part) and taken a bunch of people hostage, then herded 3 of us out for the murder, I escape and he starts chasing me while im hopping fences and shit, I ask everyone I see for help against the murderer but no one does.

In a spot of desperation/lucid dreaming I turn Super Saiyan and then start doing a Special Beam Cannon because Piccolo is chad. Murderer is scared, then I forget the name and try to do it again because it has to be just right and everyone starts laughing and then I wake up. Anticlimactic/10

Last edited:
  • DRINK!
Reactions: ToroidalBoat

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Had a weird one. I was filling out a form to apply to some bank website. On paper, IIRC. Then on the cover page I had to enter my personal info. The form changed around, and one of the questions was "Why was Trump elected 3 times?" I was going to write down "politics," but then the dream ended. So the dream seems to have predicted Trump being (unconstitutionally) elected 3 times, and TDS becoming so pervasive that bank forms talk about Trump lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Owen Grady

Fougaro

Glow in the dark K/DA Popstar
kiwifarms.net
I recently a dream where I was being chased and ultimately surrounded by a pack of wolves. However, before they mauled me, I was out of nowhere rescued by a pack of neo-nazis who beat the wolves to death and went full American History X on them. I've always been dreaming weird shit.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Surf and TERF

Surf and TERF

Ouisandrê
kiwifarms.net
Post-apocalyptic setting in an old indoor high school. Everybody, including myself, carried an automatic weapon. I did not see many other people though. I locked myself in a classroom and squatted behind a desk to avoid the beast that was following me. It was that thing from amnesia:

There was a foggy black mass in the corner of the ceiling that I had to keep watching. Otherwise it would take the shape of a human face and elongate its neck so that it could reach me.

I got out of the room and outside eventually but the details are blurry. I might've started killing people once I got out there, or I watched someone else doing it.

Lemmingwise

Judging you internally
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I recently a dream where I was being chased and ultimately surrounded by a pack of wolves. However, before they mauled me, I was out of nowhere rescued by a pack of neo-nazis who beat the wolves to death and went full American History X on them. I've always been dreaming weird shit.
I have dreams about immigration too.

Niggernerd

Hol up *siiiiiiiiip* nigga
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
as a kid I had one pretty fucked up dream
Everything was claymation and Jason Vorhees killed my claymation family. It caused me to tell myself "pls don't dream" over and over again for a few years.

around high school I had a dream my cat was a clown on a unicycle performing at a circus and some Asshole threw a tomato at her. She fell off the uni and just sat there with a sad expression Looking around as a crowd laughed at her. Woke up, hugged her and told her she was a good clown.

A Clockwork Soybean

kiwifarms.net
I have had a couple.
One of the earliest ones I still remember, I must have been about three years old at the time. In the dream, I was sitting in my parent's living room, watching the news on TV. The camera shows what appears to be a large refugee camp at night, made up of dirty camping tents and inhabited by a large number of raggedy looking people in heavy winter coats and scarves. The only illumination comes from a few flickering torches held by the refugees, there is no moon or star visible. The voice of a female anchor explains that the refugees in the camp are fleeing from a solid, ice-like substance which is rapidly expanding over the surface of the earth. The camera then switches perspective to show a perfectly smooth mass of what appears to be solid, maroon colored ice. They show footage of people trying to cross the ice-stuff on skates in large groups. Almost inevitably, at least one person will fall over and not be able to get up. If they lie still for more than thirty seconds or so, the substance will turn translucent and they will slide underneath, with the substance quickly reforming above them. They showed this happening quite a number of times, always in complete silence. Then they cut back to the newsroom, to a shot of a white-bearded man, probably some sort of expert, explaining that there is nothing that can be done to stop the spread of the maroon ice, and that the entire earth will be completely covered within the next few days. Oddly enough, both the white-beard man and the newscaster seem strangely calm throughout the whole ordeal.

This one is a little bit more recent. I was about sixteen, just gotten my job at the local supermarket.
The dream starts out with me walking through a forest as part of a larger group of people. At first I was not able to make out any individual details about the people I walked with, though I recognized that I was traveling in a group. I suddenly recognize a cute girl from my job walking next to me. We stop abruptly at the edge of a ravine. In front of us, is an unusually tall, slim man dressed in business clothes. I recognize him as my boss from work, even though in real life that man was short and fat. He gives us a series of complicated instructions in a harsh, monotonous voice. I understand none of it. He then splits us up into groups of two. I get paired with the pretty girl from work. We climb down to the bottom of the ravine to find ourselves at the bottom of a large, open-air concrete enclosure, with a series of small alcoves lining the walls. Inside each alcove is a workstation computer and a landline phone. Each pair of workers heads to one workstation. The girl sits down at the computer and at starts rapidly typing, her attention totally focused on the screen. I say something,- an offer of help, I think - but she just brushes me off and keeps typing. I pick up the phone and dial my phone number, but don't actually press the call button. My boss suddenly sees me with the phone and says something intelligible, then runs at me angrily. I throw the phone at him, but he just keeps coming. When he finally gets to me, he starts mumbling angrily,y but never says anything coherent. I just stare him down and occasionally nod politely until the dream ends.

TenMilesWide

It's a communist plot!
kiwifarms.net
I was walking around the hardware store when I saw a guy just looking for something on the shelves and racks. He had a cart with a few things in it, including a pickaxe, so I took the pickaxe out of his cart and started walking around with it. I got some "what the actual fuck are you doing" looks from passersby and put it down somewhere after I got bored. Saw the guy again at checkout and he was saying "God I'm so glad somebody scooped that pickaxe I was going to buy, I didn't need that thing, complete impulse purchase, what the hell was I thinking?"

Then I woke up. Boy was that a wacky dream or what?

Senor Cardgage Mortgage

Funposter extraordinare
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Without getting into too much detail, my dreams in the last few years have just been reliving the happiest moments of my life but with weird dreamy twists.

I liked it at first but then the worst parts of my life began bleeding in, and it just starts to feel like I'm living the movie Groundhog Day.

I don't ever get nightmares in the conventional sense anymore, just remixed versions of bad moments in my life.

• Feels
Reactions: ShittyRecolor

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From the last two nights:

Dream 1: Me and some fellow Kiwis hatched an Epic Trolling Plan to mess with the Fit Vegan Ginger (one of our Beauty Parlor cows). It involved tampering with one of her zero calorie stevia-laced laxitive purees by adding in a very small teaspoon of cookie icing, thus causing her to have a meltdown over consuming an entire 12 calories.

Dream 2: I went to the fridge to get the half and half for my grits and there was a delicious leftover sammich with fries in a takeout box so I ate that instead. When I woke up I was a bit dissapointed that there were no leftover sammiches to be had.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
You heard of nightmares but have you ever head a dream so boring not even your brain wants to deal with it? I can just barley remember it but It was Something about going back to school as an adult...only instead of regular classes or even college education level ones..it was something about trying to overcome old issues and problems...idk like I said it was soooo boring and preachy at Least in nightmares stuff happens. Imagine going back to college and taking courses at a kid's school when they're not using it and the day one questions are touchy feely subjects like where you stand politically or "do you consider yourself easily angered?"

*Shudders* see? I never thought I'd wish for a nightmare but there you go

Oglooger

God isn't dead!BUT I'LL GET THAT BASTARD SOME DAY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lately, I've been having dreams about my elementary to even my middle school days.
Today I had a dream where I was finally back in community college and I met with a former crush of mine who I haven't seen since high school (knew her since middle school). we tried catching up on old times but she would randomly become unresponsive like a doll and just be there, even if I talked to her or even shook her a bit. When she suddenly came back to, she explained that it must be something involving "The bad part of the School" and agreed if we could talk, it would be in private where no one would harm her.
We were to meet up in one of the classrooms to discuss anime, so I started cleaning the classroom, setting up the PC to watch anime and washing the dishes in the classroom counter, but she was being late and seem she would never arrive, but then I woke up

I remember the PC in my dream playing these songs

Last edited:

Puddleduck

kiwifarms.net
I've been having dreams recently which are a bit …. disturbing?

Usually my dreams are either mundane daily shit, or fantasy crap, but recently they've been real life with slight details wrong? Like a relative or pet I thought was long dead was still there, or someone still alive and well never existed at all. My house is either in the same place as somewhere I used to live, or an old house is whre my current one is ...

The only reason I find this disturbing is because it makes me feel like I'm going mad? Like … I didn't know I was dreaming at the time, and I knew these things were wrong, and I was always scared of bringing them up ...

I don't know if any of that makes sense?

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had a dream last night where I was doxed and you assholes got me fired from my job because you kept calling my work and screaming “JULAAAAY” :julay: into the phone. I think that’s my subconscious telling me to cut back on the shitposting.

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In a recent dream, I read the phrase "other people are alternate worlds of me" in some book.

My most memorable dream is, unfortunately, also my saddest.

In the dream, I returned to my childhood home in my hometown, knocked on the front door and was then greeted by my mum. It was a lovely day, sunny and warm. My mum smiled at me and ushered me in.

We chatted for a bit about nothing really, but then I suddenly became aware that I was in a dream, so I look at my mum and say:

“You’re not really my mum... this isn’t real, it’s a dream. You’re dead. You’re not my mum”

The dream then changed to some random shit I barely remember but the start was something I can never forget. My mum died when I was 17 from an aneurysm that caused instant brain stem death

I woke up from the dream not long after and just cried, woke up my fiancé coz I didn’t want to be alone with my thoughts and even got the dog on the bed for cuddles.

Sorry this is a bit depressing XD Its the most vivid thing I’ve ever been able to recall from my dreams. I’ve never dreamt of her since, I think my subconscious realised it wasn’t a good subject and it only makes me sad.
This is straight-up nightmare territory. not the dream but the brain aneurysm. I'm sorry for you, man; i can't imagine somebody just up and dropping dead for no reason, but it happens. At least with an aneurysm you know she didn't suffer much, if any.

Tags
None