Dreams -

SuudsuAddict

kiwifarms.net
I have weird dreams all the time. They're especially enhanced when I eat Stilton cheese. Sometimes, I prefer my dreams to reality. Also sometimes, I wonder if we're visiting alternative dimensions via our dreams. Of course, I know better that dreams are just a product of brain but I still like to imagine the remote possibility.

Malagor the dank omen

Drakwald's most coveted goat
kiwifarms.net
I have premonitory dreams from time to time. They are nothing important most of the time (reading a book or watching a movie), but i really freak out when i realize that i dreamed about what i was doing at the moment.

Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

Tahoma

undefeated champion
kiwifarms.net
this is a repost from chat, last night's dream. i swear it feels like it took multiple days to happen.

it started off that i was back in high school leaving to go to the bus home, but they changed all the bus numbers and removed them in lieu of placing weird white and blue roller things on the ground that the buses would drive over. (i was having a long discussions yesterday about how web designers change and ruin websites to keep their jobs so i assume thats where this came from) and it was much more difficult to figure out which bus was mine. i was running out of time, so i chose one that i thought was my bus home. turns out fucking phoebe from friends was the driver (my ma watches friends a lot and tells me about it) and it was not my bus home, but by the time i realized it we were done and everyone was getting off the bus. turns out we were in god damn california (the other end of the country) and i had to search the forest and find my way back home so my parents wouldn't worry. i asked around and i eventually found some weird kart that was doing round country trips and that would take a day or two to get back home but it worked so i got on it. think of like a horse drawn carriage, but it was also a chat room? turns out i fell asleep (in a dream) and as a result i got kicked off of the kart and had to find another one to get home. eventually i found one that sucked but then i woke up.

Johan Schmidt

kiwifarms.net
I just get really boring dreams. I had a nightmare that I signed up for what was supposed to be a 0.2% apr loan, but then the paperwork actually said 2000% apr and woke up in a terrified sweat.

• Horrifying
Reactions: Shadfan666xxx000

NumberingYourState

REAL MEN Fuck Up
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay so two new recurring locations in a dreamscape:

One is a small town apartment complex that is either rotund and interconnected in layout like some expensive condominium or rectangular and sectioned off like every other complex. In the three instances of these dreams I seem to be familiar with the locals and they treat me like a friend, for some reason. The other is a heavily polluted canal where mysterious substances are flooding the area off and on. The first instance for the canal dreams were that I had been using some stolen technology to scale the walls to get to traversable land, the second instance the fucking national guard overrun the area and I bumped into one of them on the way out of this cistern.

Another high school dream:

I was pushing my computer chair around the area and was terribly lost on where to put it so I gave up when it hit lunch hour and walked out of the building all of the sudden with a bag of McDonald's food. I went to the nearby pharmacy to get a drink but for some reason the surrounding landscape was some hilly old world village. When I finally reached the pharmacy I got stuck in a store display and lost the McDonalds food, ended up leaving the area as it started pouring down rain.

Ubiquitous

kiwifarms.net
I had a dream that nukes were dropped on the UK - I watched the mushroom clouds rise in despair and prepared to be flattened by the impending shockwave.

I had one before that where I drove to a port of some sort and entered the coffee shop on the docks. Then a gruff looking hit man-type character materialised alongside me and encouraged me to punch the two young baristas because they'd er.. Given me mediocre coffee?

I tried telling him that I didn't want to but he threatened to sock me one so I mustered the most pathetic swing I could at the mouths of these poor coffee brewers. They took it pretty well and psycho-hitman dude decided my soft landings were sufficient and then we left.

Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

fishercat

good for health, bad for education
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Had a dream last night where I went onto Jojo twitter and posted that no matter how many times they called a villain sexy he wasn't going to fuck them and I got ratio'd to hell.

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure what prompted this but I had a dream I was creating beautiful landscape art entirely by laying strips of roast beef on paper. I was layering them so they would look like rolling hillsides, respendent and meaty.

Fistbeard_McThunderaxe

*blorf*
kiwifarms.net
I dreamt I was a divine, yet demonic figure battling others demons who corrupt the hearts of the weak for power gain. No matter how hard I tried I could not help the weak and felt lost, then I spoke to the strong demons to help me save the world...and they listened. Then I woke up.

Tags
None