Lolcow DrMusic2 / "Nathan Forester" / Mariana Hanks

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Stratochu

\
kiwifarms.net
Became infamous by way of defunct trolling and critiquing group METOKUR in 2009, but her comments date back several years before that. Known as Nathan Forester but is actually a woman named Mariana Hanks, created assorted fursonas like "werejohncandy", "werebelushi", "weregrinch", "wereleno", "werestallone" and "werejoshpeck", gave trolls nudes and remote access to her computer, acts a lot like CWC. Also collects toys and had a troll girlfriend.

https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/DrMusic2

Last edited by a moderator:

Stratochu

\
kiwifarms.net
She and CWC would be a match made in heaven. And knowing all the publicity about Eastern European mail-order brides and how Mariana was born in Romania, CWC would make a huge deal out of that.

sparklemilhouse

America Online for Dummies™
kiwifarms.net
I asked this before the original lolcow board was shut down, but does anybody know the origin of her name ... DrMusic2?

It's a shame she's not creative, because I think Warewolf John Candy would've been a hilarious webcomic.

Bugaboo

It is a good day to do what has to be done by me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Adventures of WereJohnCandy and WereGrinch. In which the titular characters are married and it's a slice of life sitcom and no one questions why there are were-comidians owning property in suburbia.

Stratochu

\
kiwifarms.net
sparklemilhouse said:
I asked this before the original lolcow board was shut down, but does anybody know the origin of her name ... DrMusic2?

It's a shame she's not creative, because I think Warewolf John Candy would've been a hilarious webcomic.
Her childhood nickname was Dr. Music for some reason. She used DrMusic2-1 on one website she was trolled on, and METOKUR misspelled it as DrMusic2, so when Haberman wrote the article on ED, she became known forever and always as DrMusic2.

José Mourinho

The Special One
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just read her article on ED. Funnily enough her quotes (espescially the part where she compared ED with Perez Hilton) remind me of a certain ex-lolcow on YouTube.

Stratochu

\
kiwifarms.net
Alan Pardew said:
Just read her article on ED. Funnily enough her quotes (espescially the part where she compared ED with Perez Hilton) remind me of a certain ex-lolcow on YouTube.
Which lolcow?

And did you see her nudes?

Seahorses

More Green Than Whole Foods
kiwifarms.net
Stratochu said:
Alan Pardew said:
Which lolcow?

Why doesn't she have nipples?

Stratochu

\
kiwifarms.net
Seahorses said:
Stratochu said:
Alan Pardew said:
Which lolcow?

Why doesn't she have nipples?
Birth defect I'm guessing.

José Mourinho

The Special One
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for the late reply.

Stratochu said:
Alan Pardew said:
Which lolcow?

Yep, seen her nudes. My reaction is like "OH MY GOD!", especially about her boobs.

Anyway, about the ex-lolcow, I got lots of stuff to talk about him, but I'll summarize them instead. I might make a topic about it soon. Anyway.....

- He's over 20 years old.
- He's VERY obsessed with a troll named mariotehplumber, a troll who trolls Sonic fanboys by purposely making bad reviews of Sonic games. However, the ex-lolcow always thinks he's not a troll. He EVEN made death threats about him.
- He also made death threats to the troll's girlfriend, TripleTopicsTV.
- He stalked a 15-year old girl for over SIX MONTHS just because she followed mariotehplumber.
- But get this: He DISLIKES being stalked.
- He has Asperger's Syndrome. But get this: He will get upset if you don't believe he has Aspergers. But if you disagree about his ideas and even claim you're autistic, he'll claim you're not autistic.
- Oh yeah, he also hates Chris to the point that he also made death threats about him.
- Guess how he follows Chris. ED? No. CWCki? No. It's YouTube Commentaries. He claimed any false info about Chris (Such as how he claimed that Bob Chandler was a KKK member.) because he got them from these commentaries. And get this: If you tried to correct any of his information, he'll just basically say "STOP MAKING LIES FROM ED!". He also thinks that the CWCki has FALSE INFORMATION TOO. To make this point short, he trusts YouTube commentaries about Chris than the CWCki.
- He claimed that Champthom is a liar.
- He also hates Brokencyde (a certain music band I don't really care about) to the point he's obsessed with it.
- He also watches A-Log's commentaries about Chris and actually enjoyed it. He even claimed that he has satire.
- He once claimed that ED's article about A-Log is shit and is equivalent to Perez Hilton.
- He also claimed that info about A-Log making any fapfiction works are nothing but LIES.
- He dislikes ANY trolling to involve the word "nigger". (Even though he's not black)
- He uses quite a lot of homosexual-related statements. (It involves the words "balls", "nuts" etc.)
- He often uses death threats or "Fuck you!" to reply your arguments.
- He also hates SAILORMOONRED1 that he made death threats about him. (Yeah, kinda redundant.)
- He once claimed that SAILORMOONRED1 is a son of the devil or something like that.
- He's close with ISLAVERDE29.

I'm pretty sure there's more I missed.

EDIT: Adding some info and correcting some grammatical errors.

spaps

I'LL FUCK YOU OFF AT NO COST
kiwifarms.net
Alan Pardew said:
- He claimed that Champthom to be a liar.
Now that's going too far. Champthom doesn't bullshit.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Surtur said:
Alan Pardew said:

Lies, Champthom doesn't bullshit.
spaps said:
Alan Pardew said:
God fucking damnit I was going to post that but you ruined it. You ruined everything ;~;

On topic, this chick probably has the worst tits I've ever seen on a woman below the age of 50. How does that even happen?

Bugaboo

It is a good day to do what has to be done by me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Null said:
Surtur said:
Alan Pardew said:

Lies, Champthom doesn't bullshit.
spaps said:
Alan Pardew said:
God fucking damnit I was going to post that but you ruined it. You ruined everything ;~;

On topic, this chick probably has the worst tits I've ever seen on a woman below the age of 50. How does that even happen?
Maybe she's never worn a bra in her whole life? Gravity will do that to you.

Stratochu

\
kiwifarms.net
No bra for Mariana was probably a sensory-defensiveness issue. Some argue on EDF that Mariana is in her 40s, which goes with her overall looks, her breasts and her parents' ages. She also wears giant white granny panties, probably to cover adult diapers, and trolls on EDF provided a pic that I downloaded in the hopes of a dedicated lolcow board opening on CWCki Forums. She also loves big cats to where she got painted like one.

]

And to clarify, I am not a troll, I just watched from the sidelines, nabbed pics off the EDF too, but did play fake "Nathan", fake Andria and some one-off names on METOKUR in 2010.

Attachments

• DSCF3973.JPG
    DSCF3973.JPG
    200.8 KB · Views: 540
  • DSCF3998.jpg
    DSCF3998.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 569
  • DSC_0080.JPG
    DSC_0080.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 527
  • DSCF3975.JPG
    DSCF3975.JPG
    159.5 KB · Views: 496
  • 1099785136moi_raw.jpg
    1099785136moi_raw.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 475
  • little_andria_by_monstermaster13-d4gc5yu.jpg
    little_andria_by_monstermaster13-d4gc5yu.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 563

sparklemilhouse

America Online for Dummies™
kiwifarms.net
file.php

That really doesn't look like her. looks too dark to be her.

What's the deal with the folded up panties pic?