Lolcow DrMusic2 / "Nathan Forester" / Mariana Hanks

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Stratochu

\
kiwifarms.net
sparklemilhouse said:
file.php

That really doesn't look like her. looks too dark to be her.

What's the deal with the folded up panties pic?
I was told that that was her, and the panties pic was sent to a troll to prove that Mariana was toilet trained (allegedly she confided to her troll girlfriend that she wore butt-garments), but the panties were posted on the ED forums.

Stratochu

\
kiwifarms.net
85ff12e664d843ff843b02d8fc2be00c-d5njrde.jpg

DrMusic2's whiteknight. Yanachu and I have seen him many times in thrift stores, usually dressed the same way as in that pic.

The Hunter

Border Hopping Taco Bender
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Stratochu said:
Yanachu and I have seen him many times in thrift stores, usually dressed the same way as in that pic.
Ah, so you guys are both into the DrMusic thing as well? Well, you know what they say, a family that trolls together stays together.

Stratochu

\
kiwifarms.net
The Hunter said:
Stratochu said:
Yanachu and I have seen him many times in thrift stores, usually dressed the same way as in that pic.
Ah, so you guys are both into the DrMusic thing as well? Well, you know what they say, a family that trolls together stays together.
Yep. We see this guy all the time, usually hanging around where they keep the 8-track tapes, creepy as fuck, tries hitting on Yana with poor results, talks like Ben Stein, also named Chris, and also now a bit of a tomgirl, and he started sperging at me about how my van was cooler than the well-used Ford Taurus that he admits to stealing from his drunk narcoleptic mother. We got the hell out of there as fast as we could. Honestly this guy could be another CWC if he wasn't wise as hell to trolls.

Edit: We also located where the whiteknight took his former DeviantID at. It's an overgrown abandoned trailer park in an industrial neighborhood of Eugene that according to people who still live near there (he was very vocal about moving on his DevTART), he would listen to music on his iPod, drink jug wine, smoke cloves and sleep on an old cement slab foundation because his supposedly bedbug and mouse-infested firetrap of a house was unlivable ever since him and his fat Asian girlfriend broke up.

shutupman

kiwifarms.net
Haha, I forgot about this chick!
I used to call her Frodo all the time. It seems to upset her quite a bit, being from New Zealand and all.
She eventually ended up blocking me pretty much everywhere :(

Stratochu

\
kiwifarms.net
shutupman said:
Haha, I forgot about this chick!
I used to call her Frodo all the time. It seems to upset her quite a bit, being from New Zealand and all.
She eventually ended up blocking me pretty much everywhere :(
Good way to piss her off. I bet she smells as bad or worse as CWC, since she admitted to not knowing how to shower on the EDF boards once, she looks greasy as fuck, and that pic of her vagina in her nudes gives me the idea that it smells awful and that smell makes its way to all other parts of her body.

Bugaboo

It is a good day to do what has to be done by me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
sparklemilhouse said:
It's one thing to be scared to take a shower, but to not know how????
1. Step in shower
2. Turn on water
3. Clean yourself

I read that and... I'm just so baffled by it.
Can she not do anything someone has not specifically shown her how to do or someone told her never to do something she doesn't know how to do? Seriously wtf.
I certainly hope she knows how to take a bath
(1. Fill tub with water 2. Sit in water 3. Clean yo self)
If you're reading this Drmusic this shit is super educational.

sparklemilhouse

America Online for Dummies™
kiwifarms.net

Pixyteri couldn't even do that right. Remember where she claimed she took Japanese style baths, and there was the leaked vid of her crying while her mom told her she stank?

Bugaboo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
sparklemilhouse said:

Pixyteri couldn't even do that right. Remember where she claimed she took Japanese style baths, and there was the leaked vid of her crying while her mom told her she stank?
lol I don't know who that chick is but perhaps I shall go deeper

Stratochu

\
kiwifarms.net
Mariana probably gets away with being filthy and evil-smelling with "sensory issues" and/or the Autism Card. Pixyteri is just lazy and too vain in her delusions of being Japanese to bother.

sparklemilhouse

kiwifarms.net
There was seriously a lady on My Strange Addiction who was scared to take a shower due to abuse growing up, so she constantly bathed herself with baby wipes.

shutupman

kiwifarms.net
Personally, I don't like being wet, so I don't like bathing.
That said, I DO IT ANYWAY!

Bugaboo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
sparklemilhouse said:
There was seriously a lady on My Strange Addiction who was scared to take a shower due to abuse growing up, so she constantly bathed herself with baby wipes.
Well hell, she proably knew how to do it even if she didn't want to.
Seriously how does one not know how to stand under water and scrub themselves with soap?

Stratochu

\
kiwifarms.net
revengeofphil said:
sparklemilhouse said:
Well hell, she proably knew how to do it even if she didn't want to.
Seriously how does one not know how to stand under water and scrub themselves with soap?
Mariana seems to be as autistic as CWC is if not more so, and I bet she has some serious sensory issues. However when I friended her and a couple of whiteknights of hers on Facebook (all of whom blocked me after they learned that I am a fan of ED and keep tabs on lolcows), it didn't stop her from bragging about horror movies and Tenacious D concerts.

sparklemilhouse

kiwifarms.net
I love what whoever wrote that doesn't even explain exactly what a where(insert big guy celebrity) is.

Stratochu

\
kiwifarms.net
introman said:
While i was out trolling on experience projects. I searched dramatica and found this chick's profile . http://www.experienceproject.com/about/monstermaster13
Is this a legit account or a troll of dr. music 2?
Some screencaps for those who don't want to make an account .
qnvWH9D.png

EUku6U9.png

lHkfQAb.png
I believe those were a fake account made by "Andria Kilgore" after she outed herself to DrMusic and DrMusic tard raged about being deceived.