Lolcow DrMusic2 / "Nathan Forester" / Mariana Hanks

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Crichax

Repented Before The Emperor
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if this is considered necroing, but Mariana has created one of the most insane and creepy exercises in the history of worldbuilding.

On their (I don't know what Mariana identifies as at this point) DA page, monstermaster13, you can find absurd posts involving their world, which revolves around celebrities and TF/TG (transformation fetish). I'm personally into TF/TG (and a small percentage of celebrity TF/TG stories have been good over the years), but this seems to be a deep-ass rabbit hole.

https://www.deviantart.com/monstermaster13

EDIT: No more. Never again.

Last edited:

The Debt Collector

Destroyer of Cum
kiwifarms.net
Last year Mariana answered some random question on quora with a bunch of paragraphs about how she can't take a joke from a forum defunct 7+ years ago
nathanforester.PNG

Last edited by a moderator: