Dropping Google

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neger psykolog

moon goons for communism detection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
upload_2018-1-28_5-45-20.png

"nearly infinite labor supply by getting young men to spend a few hours a day harassing SJWs"

lol

___-

kiwifarms.net
It will change after they hire Indians amass on H1Bs and kick out all the tranny/SJWs after more nonstop drama in corporate.

In twenty years, expect a ton of fat sad men wearing dresses or tumblr snowflakes to be unemployed. On last days trying to start a Marxist political group but eventually falling to heart attacks or diabities. Could have saved that tech job cash and gotten early retirement, but instead lived in the most expensive areas of CA and pissed it all away.
Damn it will feel good when this diversity boon is over and I can walk in as an average white guy and be fawned over for being competent and not insane in the future job market.

neger psykolog

moon goons for communism detection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Day of remembrance for fucking what? They've only been around for ~40 years, it isn't like they died in a war (for the right to be trans) or anything.

idk but sounds like the kind of ocassion one would go to Medieval Times for. Pretty rude that they didn't even respond to Medieval Times with their offer of a discount.

DrunkJoe

kiwifarms.net
If your carrying a gun get carry insurance. Honestly with how anti gun DAs are, the PC agenda being trannies atm if your were forced to shoot this crazy troon it could get stupid fast. Also it triggers leftists. Carry insurance is murder insurance to them.

Incredible Crisis

kiwifarms.net
Day of remembrance for fucking what? They've only been around for ~40 years, it isn't like they died in a war (for the right to be trans) or anything.

I thought there were cases found in history of trans people.

Or, if you want to Labelle it up, they ruled society with a benevolent hand before men took their voice away .

Status
Not open for further replies.