Dropping Google

• We've gotten t.me/kiwifarms set up for downtime announcements since Twitter doesn't allow us to have one.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnOminous

I hated Woody Woodpecker and Scooby-Doo.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Found the answer to that dog collar question:

So he's a disgusting, depraved, degenerate pervert. How shocking! I certainly didn't see this coming.

He literally even wears an emblem of degeneracy and perversion into his workplace.

Fucking disgusting.

I fucking love the Medievaltimes bot on Twitter:
View attachment 368676

View attachment 368677

Oh fuck you Jong Fones. If transphobia killed I wouldn't even be looking at your nasty ass skanky troon face.

neger psykolog

moon goons for communism detection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rat King thread when?

I don't know enough about the rat king lore to make the thread myself, so I'd ask anyone who does to make the thread. Feel free to use anything I've posted with or without attribution (i dont care).

For the record I don't really care about Liz because she works at Google or because she's transgender* or because she wears a dog collar to work. I only care that she misused her work email to try and scare the shit out of a VPS provider in order to get this site closed.

* = I believe in the concept of two consenting adults, however since they're in a polyamorous relationship that means its the law of three consenting adults. That doesn't mean I'm above taking jabs at their personal lives because even if its legal it can still be funny (lol I wonder if they mix up their dog collars with their slave collars, imagine the dinner party conversations)

AnOminous

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
* = I believe in the concept of two consenting adults, however since they're in a polyamorous relationship that means its the law of three consenting adults.

I'm totally fine with what people do in their private lives but when they're basically showing up at their jobs, where other people work, waving around dildos in both hands and screaming about what perverts they are, I get kind of sick of them.

Keep your private life private, you fucking degenerates.

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Funny how trannies always fall into the same stereotypes. tumblr shit, MLP, most of them don't have some brain mismatch or whatever, they're just fucking insufferable narcissists engaging in fantasy play and acting out some fetish.

I'm gonna interject here. The ACTIVIST Trannies fall into these stereotypes. Which say's to me the "Activists" are not actually transexual. They are pathological narcissists. Like Chris-Chan, or this Fong fella. When your overarching desire is to be shown off to the world, to get attention by any means necessary, chopping off your dick and wearing a dress might seem like a sweet deal. Especially in today's culture where you can then claim power as an "Activist" and tell people what to do after you have done it.

There needs to be a very clear delineation between idiots like Fong or Wu, and people with actual Gender Dysphoria. Gender Dysphoria is actually no joke, and is usually triggered by either crippling depression, or post-traumatic stress. i.e, the guy (or girl) gets raped as a small child, or is bullied constantly as a child. Those sorts of things. In most cases, and this is how its supposed to go, a trained clinician can treat the underlying depression/trauma and the dysphoria resolves itself. As it is symptomatic of larger problems and not "the" problem itself.

In fact nobody has "just" Gender Dysphoria except in rare circumstances. It is largely a symptomatic result (Like a Fever) rather then the causal agent. It used to be a very rare scenario where a Doctor would prescribe gender transition as a method of treatment. Usually only for intractable cases. And in that scenario, part of the treatment was to socialize the patient to their new gender role to the point where they would be indistinguishable from being anything other then what they present as. And for most people who transition, this is the goal. The exception being these "Activists".

And the worst part? Gender Transition as a base treatment never resolves the CAUSE of the Dysphoria. Like the the severe depression, or PTSD. Those won't go away just because the penis is removed and the patient is wearing a dress. So it is not surprising the rate of suicide is so high among Transexuals.

neger psykolog

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How long before Lizzo here rants on this thread only to get fired for it?

Based upon what I've read from her that isn't her MO, I doubt she'll even react. That doesn't mean she won't say broad-ranging stuff which is dumb.

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm totally fine with what people do in their private lives but when they're basically showing up at their jobs, where other people work, waving around dildos in both hands and screaming about what perverts they are, I get kind of sick of them.

Keep your private life private, you fucking degenerates.
I think I found this posted on the Farms somewhere:

neger psykolog

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Its been said before, but bears saying again. The Discovery phase when Damores lawyers can issue subpoenas for Googles internal memos, emails, and recordings is going to be amazing.

IMHO, Google doesn't really need to do much except sit back and let the subpeonas happen. They'll end up having no interest in fighting the argument to the ends of the earth. They'll win by doing nothing. Even if they have to pay a billion dollar fine it'll be a small price to pay to stop the bullshit.

Peace and Harmony

✨ you're the sparkle of my life ✨
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even if they have to pay a billion dollar fine it'll be a small price to pay to stop the bullshit.

I'm okay with this. I would very much like to see Damore and others to use this as seed money for creating some competition to JewTube, Twatter, etc. There are a lot of heavy hitters in this sphere who would definitely be instrumental in helping it get off the ground. If Null can build a community of paranoid schizophrenic fucktards who are constantly waiting for the next tranny to shit his pants in public from his mom's basement, I'm sure Damore can do slightly better.

keksz

Verified nobody
kiwifarms.net
Even if they have to pay a billion dollar fine it'll be a small price to pay to stop the bullshit.

I'm more aligned with a point someone else made on the thread prior (or the other thread): even if they lose, the discovery phase of the trial is going to bring out so much dirt on Google and the depths of Googley culture and its toxicity that it'll become a main talking point on the whole SJW/PC culture debate. If so, it would hurt Google's reputation more than any amount of money can compensate for.

a community of paranoid schizophrenic fucktards

I find this highly offensive (you forgot to use my preferred pronouns).

neger psykolog

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm okay with this. I would very much like to see Damore and others to use this as seed money for creating some competition to JewTube, Twatter, etc. There are a lot of heavy hitters in this sphere who would definitely be instrumental in helping it get off the ground. If Null can build a community of paranoid schizophrenic fucktards who are constantly waiting for the next tranny to shit his pants in public from his mom's basement, I'm sure Damore can do slightly better.

Well from what I can see of the entire case in general, it only exists because they allowed a lot more freedom from their employees than most other companies. The fault being that it probably causes huge holes in productivity.

A company as big as Google can probably afford to throw away a big slice of productivity if it gets them the most bizarre employees who make crazy ass shit that changes the world. Its not like they just succeeded in changing the nature of search on the internet, they've been a complete game changer with everything from mapping to videos to email.

Allowing such a high level of freedom also has its costs when you have to pick and choose what is appropriate and what isn't. In this case, by going after the white male dude (whether its warranted or not) it'll have the effect of exposing a lot of the inner culture from those wacky people that fill up Google HQ.

I don't really agree that there are too many issues with JewTube from a technology perspective, unfortunately when it comes to copyright and advertisers, Google has to play ball. A lot of the anger that is directed towards Google because of YouTube should rather be directed towards the existance of copyright itself (which has been strengthened hugely by companies such as Disney).

I'm more aligned with a point someone else made on the thread prior (or the other thread): even if they lose, the discovery phase of the trial is going to bring out so much dirt on Google and the depths of Googley culture and its toxicity that it'll become a main talking point on the whole SJW/PC culture debate. If so, it would hurt Google's reputation more than any amount of money can compensate for.

I personally disagree with that, because at the end of the day Google is a technology company (which is now Alphabet, so technically its removed from its roots a bit). It's not a government, senator or lobbyist. People have tried to use it for their own purposes to try and experiment with the boundaries of what is and isn't acceptable and should they fail what will still remain is one of the largest technology companies.

I can't really fault Google too much because at the end of the day what they allowed from their employees is fairly unique and unprecedented. I wouldn't say they've never made a mistake in their existance or that nothing they do is ever wrong, but their approach is far better for learning and improving things than most other entitites.

AnOminous

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Google "culture" is shit. It's a fucking disease. Anywhere you get penalized for showing up to work, actually doing work, and being normal, but some fucked up idiot shows up and gets rewarded for being a disgusting pervert in full bondage gear, that's just fucked.

Most Americans don't want to live in that shitty culture of decadence and decay.

neger psykolog

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To further expand upon my point, the cost that is easy to see is that the "culture" of employees like Liz and others bring may be detrimentle in the short term.

But in the long term this is what Google is probably looking at (my opinion anyway):
https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=CQo6ehIAAAAJ&hl=en

Also this is the dumbest fucking patent I've ever seen:
upload_2018-1-28_23-27-42.png

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Google "culture" is shit. It's a fucking disease. Anywhere you get penalized for showing up to work, actually doing work, and being normal, but some fucked up idiot shows up and gets rewarded for being a disgusting pervert in full bondage gear, that's just fucked.

Most Americans don't want to live in that shitty culture of decadence and decay.

Wow, can't you see that the Googely way is the future? Its because of Problematic MEN like you that I feel afraid to walk around in public wearing my fetish outfit, or being stopped from using the ladies room because I woke up this morning I felt my gender identity was more woman then man today. You need to shut up and listen more man. (This is what they actually believe)

Status
Not open for further replies.