Drunk/High Thread -

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Sanic

4 the sped u ned
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Guys, I'm fucking wasted to shit right now. I made this for drunk/high people to post whatever the fuck is going on with them, yo. Right now, I'm staring at my screen wondering what the hell the brightness is. Good times.

TheIceCreamMan

Orange T, Yellow Background
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm mildly embarrassed by the longpost in the That's So Raven thread. I was drinking homemade cherry moonshine when I ma wrote it. My friend and I need to make more, it's better than the liquor store variety and I get exactly the flavor profile I want, sort of a reallllly tart cherry flavor.

Here's to you, Kiwis. I hope the day brings you a burst of unexplained happiness when you need it most.

Source: buzzed at 8 AM after pulling an all-nighter

Mister Lister

Spin my nipple nuts and send me to Alaska
kiwifarms.net
I was drinking homemade cherry moonshine
Oh man I gotta get your recipe for this. Brewing my own drank has turned into a bit of a runaway hobby for me recently and i'm always looking for new things to try.

My last experiment of making my own amaretto didn't go too well. I used some kind of Moroccan almond oil and I didn't notice one of the ingredients was olive oil. So it all floated on the top. Now I have to find a coffee filter or a cheese cloth or something to strain it all though before I can drink it. Beer number 1 is being cracked open right now.

• Feels
Reactions: ThatGuy and Sanic

Sanic

4 the sped u ned
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Drinking shitty Budweiser while watching the World Series, while watching bad horror stuff...good times.

• DRINK!
Reactions: Pine Tar

Sanic

4 the sped u ned
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Smoking great weed while listening to the World Series and talking to @Sanic. Good times.
Me and my bro are high as shit right now. Watched Walker: Texas Ranger (acting seems more awful now), Gumball (total stoner show), Teen Titans Go (Cyborg and Beast Boy are stoners), and now we're getting more high and watching more. I'm losing track of what I'm typing and it's great.

Tags
None