Drunk/High Thread -

Pitere pit

Has man gone insane?
kiwifarms.net
I'm drinking some beer and will smoke some pot, it's been a weird day for me. For years ago I can only tolerate beer, I used to stand hard liquor like vodka or rum, but right now it's only beer or liquor in my coffee.
Also I'm wondering how reading the farms on some mushrooms might be, specially with the SJW art thread, you could have a hell of trip.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Marvin
E

ES 195

kiwifarms.net
Knocking back some captain morgan w/mountain dew. I'm in the mood for some Skyrim but I'd have to download a bunch of mods and get it working and I just can't be arsed to deal with the hassle.

Also anyone got other mix suggestions? I just stick to Cpt.M+Dew cause I know it's good and I'm too cheap to experiment with alcohol.

~*dank meme*~

Sims Sperg
kiwifarms.net
Knocking back some captain morgan w/mountain dew. I'm in the mood for some Skyrim but I'd have to download a bunch of mods and get it working and I just can't be arsed to deal with the hassle.

Also anyone got other mix suggestions? I just stick to Cpt.M+Dew cause I know it's good and I'm too cheap to experiment with alcohol.
UV blue/lemonade/other fruity flavor is really f'n good with Dew. geta ya fucked up if you put in enough, too. UV isn't too expensive, i think.

• Informative
Reactions: 1 person

Lensherr

kiwifarms.net
I've officially stopped liking lagers and have graduated to porters as my beer of choice.

In other news, when I was hanging out at my best friend's house last weekend, I made a makeshift pipe by wrapping some tinfoil over the top of one of his used inhalers and poking some holes in it with a toothpick, since his only pipe is halfway across the state we're in with his other stuff (he's moving soon to be with his girlfriend). Thank God I learned that trick in high school.

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
I have a cold. I'm drinking manhattans in hopes that they'll make me fall asleep faster.

Bourbon when you have a cold tastes like nothing.

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you're ever bored, and just want to try some new shit, buy any random flavored vodka (preferably in mini-bottles) and mix it in with random Snapple drinks. Take a shot of each combo, and write down what you like. If you can't read your own handwriting the next morning, it was either actually good, or you were just so drunk, that you thought it was good.

• Thunk-Provoking

Dick In a Drawer

myname jeff
kiwifarms.net
stoned at my place and been staring at the minecraft stream my roommate been watching while i have a podcast in the background for like 2 hours. shits so relaxing but i have the really bad oil carts so i might be getting that vitamin e hits

U

UW 411

kiwifarms.net
that sleepy kinda sunday high. I'm going to fall asleep face down in my Sunday roast.
found some chill smoke spots in that city in the end but it's nice to be at home hugging my bong and vape unit 👌

Reactions: Gordon Cole

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I decided to drink a little absinthe while inking a comic strip and ended up drawing my own damn characters wrong. Isn't this supposed to make me a better artist? Maybe that's only if i lick my paintbrushes to go with it. Mmm, delicious cadmium!

• Winner
Tags
None