Drunk/High Thread -

Mrs Paul

Yinzer Kiwi
kiwifarms.net
Buzzed on some Yuengling Black & Tan. I have some Wise Onion-Rings, but they're a poor substitute for Funyuns.

(Seriously, anyone else get the munchies when they're drunk?)

• Feels
Reactions: skellig58

Oscar Wildean

Bitchiest bitch in town.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My aunt used to be a drug addict and one time she and her husband got high on some hard drugs, and they told my mom that Mexicans were stealing stuff in their backyard. Nobody was there obviously.
Does this count as a high story?

• Agree
Reactions: Coleman Francis

Gordon Cole

Give 'em something to remember like The Alamo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Smoked some indica, eating bbq, and watching A Clockwork Orange for the first time.

It's lit.
My aunt used to be a drug addict and one time she and her husband got high on some hard drugs, and they told my mom that Mexicans were stealing stuff in their backyard. Nobody was there obviously.
Does this count as a high story?
I have an acid casualty aunt, and my cousins have horror stories about her standing outside their doors with a knife in a daze growing up.

Oscar Wildean

Bitchiest bitch in town.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm just wondering what kind of drugs make you think Mexicans are stealing things from your backyard.

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Would silica desiccant bags dry out bud? why am I staring at my keyboard?
yes, save them to put in your sneakers at night afterwards.

I'm just wondering what kind of drugs make you think Mexicans are stealing things from your backyard.
obv stimulants

Buzzed on some Yuengling Black & Tan. I have some Wise Onion-Rings, but they're a poor substitute for Funyuns.

They think booze stimulates the part of the hypothalmus involved with hunger & eatin

• Agree
Reactions: JM 590

Freshly Baked Socks

kiwifarms.net
FYI: While you are reading my comment, I am either high, drunk, or passed out.

This has been a public service announcement from Freshly Baked Socks, thank you.

skellig58

Do not dumb here. Not dumb area here.
kiwifarms.net

Man, Now I want some Black and Tan. Yuenling is the shit.

Lensherr

kiwifarms.net
Got fucked up on rum punch on Friday with my friend at a tiki bar based around The Shadow over Innsmouth by H.P. Lovecraft. It's one of the easiest types of drinks to get really wasted on since it's so sweet and fruity, thus it goes down really easily.

Gordon Cole

Give 'em something to remember like The Alamo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just ordered new gear and I'm chilling in bed eating pumpkin seeds.

My weed stories get really boring in the Summer.

Got fucked up on rum punch on Friday with my friend at a tiki bar based around The Shadow over Innsmouth by H.P. Lovecraft. It's one of the easiest types of drinks to get really wasted on since it's so sweet and fruity, thus it goes down really easily.
I really can't do fruity drinks after I yakked drinking too much Sangria. Having a low tolerance for sweet stuff doesn't help either.

(Also way to bury the lede that a Lovecraft-themed tiki bar exists.)

Surf and TERF

kiwifarms.net
I mixed vodka with a can of diet cream soda. I’m not drunk, but I feel warm and good.

I think artificial sweeteners from the sodas are screwing with my blood sugar. I wasn’t drinking them until recently, and I haven’t had an appetite in months. Suddenly, I want to snack all the time. I should just get a filter to make the tap water more appealing.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino